All Comments on 'Mind Control of the Master'

by StryWrter7

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Trash

We only read the first and last part. It was so funny that the author should get an academy for the thought and not the writing. We laughed so hard that tears came to our eyes as a hypmomtist fell under the prey of another hypmomtist let alone when he was asleep. You can only be hypmotised if you want to and you cannot be made to do things against your will. Oh, this is just too funny. If this were not the case, then 1/2 of the population would be walking zombies.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters at CU, NO VOTE for TRASH like this.

UnspokenDreamsUnspokenDreamsover 20 years ago
Intriguing Different Type of Story:)

This story was very interesting even though I only read the first part,but it kept my interest. Even though it was a little slow for me to get into,but through it all I enjoyed reading it:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
!Awesome!

An outsanding and creative story full of plot twists and marked by great writing. It depicts the ultimate in male humiliation and personifies the struggle for dominance among competing males that is the mark of the male gender.

chastitychastityover 20 years ago
It Was Just a Fantasy...The Walls too High as...

I liked this story. The two `bi sisters` were technically right. Of course no one can be made to do anything against ones will. BUT being mostly, if not all, erotic fantasy in this site, how could this be read and considered as something that could even REMOTELY occur ? Gurls...it`s clear that men who have hidden desires to be treated as submissive, feminine, sexual objects {forced feminization fantasy} isn`t your bag, but hey, what can I say? How could anyone expect two bi females to `get off` on this fantasy anyway? An opinion is just that....an opinion! I give this story a thumbs up for this kind of....well, fantasy !! "Gurls....look into my eyes. You`re getting very very sleepy....so sleepy..........LOL" Hugs, chastity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Damnit! : P

Ok... I loved the story, hated the ending. I was hoping for a last-minute pull out, a victory for the underdog. Tony should have come out on top (so to speak).

TheDarkCloudTheDarkCloudover 19 years ago
Great Story

A really kinky read,love seeing a 'good guy' brought down in fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
First comment

Great work, this is a great introduction to all your other works. I have some reading to do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this is so good and every tiny penis mans dream.. the chance to have a real cock and all that cum and still think its not their fault the love giving blow jobs. my penis sift is about 11/2 in. and hard 31/2 in. sometimes soft it shrinks all the way inside and just my forskin flops out. I love that feeling of having a pussy, I try to stuff my nuts inside but they wont stay in. If I was stronger I would let my wifes boy friend cut them off. it would only hurt a little time then be so mice. I have castrated pigs and calves and they all survive it. infact they react mostly from being held down. .

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago

long and wonderful, I loved this story, and hope to read more. thanks for sharing.

4Leather4Leatheralmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

dianefritz30dianefritz30almost 2 years ago

very good story but being the submissive cd i am i wanted him ,more dressed like a sissy slut. i dream of being controlled by a man and being his house wife or maid to serve and obey him in all ways. I have travelled the US for work and been with several men but have not found one that wants to really control me and make me his, most men just want to be sucked off and it is bye bye.

Anyway this is a well written story and keep me on edge through the whole thing, thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStryWrter7@StryWrter7
454 Followers
I love to be aroused by the thoughts in my mind. Combine that with the ideas from someone else's mind and soon I end up constantly motivated to make the erotic dream better. Some of those dreams become stories. I am haunted by an idea until I get it on paper. If it causes ...