Mind-Control Panties 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We serve you, Miss Daisy!" moaned Vanessa, squeezing her tits while her boyfriend fucked Anna's cunt.

"Vanessa, you'll find hot pussy for your boyfriend's dick. You love doing that. Eager to find him sluts to fuck all the time, aren't you?" I don't know why I was being so nice to Hank, but he was making Anna squeal in delight. Giving orders was satisfying all these perverse desires flooding through me.

"Of course I will," panted Vanessa. "Honey, pound Anna with that big dick. I just know how much you're stretching her out. Oh, god, she's going to cum so fucking hard."

"I am!" gasped Anna. "Oh, hey, keep slamming into me."

"Bust your nut in her." I panted. "Just spurt all your jizz in her cunt. Knock her up while her fucking pathetic, pussy-whipped boyfriend watches."

"Yeah, knock up my girlfriend," Jim moaned, rubbing Anna's soak thong into his crotch.

"Miss Daisy, fuck my asshole," Rachel moaned.

Her moans drew my attention to her. She was kneeling before me, her dark fingers prying apart her chocolate butt-cheeks. Her sphincter was nestled between them, beckoning. Kelly was lying nearby, panting, a glazed look in her eyes. She had pussy cream all across her face.

She'd never looked happier.

As I fell to my knees behind Rachel, ripping my asshole from Steve's licking mouth, I groaned, "Kelly, find some pussy to lick. Any girl you want."

"I want your pussy, Miss Daisy," she moaned.

"It's not full of cum now, is it?" I said, grinning.

The girl shook her head.

Then Anna squealed in delight. She trembled, pussy juices gushing out around the thick cock plowing into her. I watched Hank slamming hard and deep in her. He buried to the hilt in her and then growled himself. His balls were twitching between his thighs. From my kneeling position, I could see them. He was flooding Anna's cunt. He was pumping her full of all that baby-making spunk.

I whimpered in delight.

"Oh, God, he's spurting his spunk in my cunt," panted the blonde. "Oh, Jim, another guy is doing what you should be. He's filling me with all his cum."

"I want to lick out this pussy next," Kelly moaned, her tongue dancing over lips.

"Then you enjoy her," I said, not a tremble racing through me. This was also hot. My cunt clenched down on the dildo. I grabbed it and aimed it at Rachel's asshole.

"Hank, you got to come fuck Desiree, next," Vanessa moaned. She held the Hispanic girl's arm. Desiree was tall and slender, her cheeks flaming dark. "You just got to fuck her hard, Hank. It'll be so hot."

Hank pulled his cock out of Anna's pussy. As he turned to face the Hispanic girl, Kelly darted in and latched her mouth over Anna's pussy. The blonde shuddered, receiving a new pleasure while Kelly moaned her delight.

I was getting so distracted, but it was so much fun telling people what to do. Seeing all the naughty actions playing out. Already Vanessa was unfastening the Hispanic girl's jeans. Desiree whimpered while they were yanked down. She shuddered, her eyes staring at Hank's massive dick.

I had to try him out soon.

My asshole tingled as I pressed the dildo against Rachel's sphincter. Isaac had done a good job licking me. He'd shown me that anal was actually a lot of fun. I glanced back at him, giving him a speculative look. He was rubbing his cock through his jeans, his eyes locked on me. I loved the passion in them. He was such a devoted boy toy.

"Tell you what," I said. "If you can find a girl willing to let you stick your dick in her cunt for a moment to lube up, then you can fuck my asshole."

"Yes!" he groaned, unzipping.

I turned back to Rachel, staring at the pink dildo nuzzling into her asshole. I shuddered as I pressed forward. Doing that put pressure on my clit. The ridged parts of the strapless toy rubbed on my labia and my bud. Sparks burst inside of me. My cunt clenched down on the end buried into my depths.

I whimpered, the pleasure spilling through me. This was also exciting. I stared down at Rachel's asshole, watching her anal ring widen and widen. It engulfed the tip of the dildo. I slid into her asshole's depths.

"Holy fucking shit!" Rachel groaned as I pressed the dildo forward.

It was incredible to feel the toy grinding my clit. My cuntlips. Driving that dildo into Rachel's anal depths massaged my naughty bits. The resistance of her bowels pressed the dildo even deeper into my cunt's depths. Pleasure rippled through me as her asshole swallowed more and more of the pink shaft.

I gave a final thrust and buried to the hilt in her.

"Who is going to let me stick my dick in their cunt?" my boyfriend asked.

Girl sniggered.

"Please, I need to fuck Miss Daisy in the ass."

"I don't want that sissy dick anywhere near me," said Vanessa. "Only my Hank gets to fuck me. And he's busy fucking Desiree."

"Yes!" Desiree moaned, pressed up against the lockers and getting pounded from behind already. Hank moved fast.

"Kelly!" my boyfriend shouted. He darted to his little sister.

I drew back my hips and then slammed forward, burying the dildo deep into Rachel's asshole. My crotch smacked into her dark butt-cheeks, making them jiggle and squirm. The dildo pressed so deep into my cunt and hard against my clit. Delight burst through me.

"Yes!" I gasped.

"Kelly, please, let me stick my dick into your pussy," gasped my boyfriend. "I need to lube my cock."

His little sister pulled her mouth away from Anna's cunt while I kept thrusting my dildo in and out of Rachel's asshole. "No! I'm a lesbian! I only like to lick pussy."

"Wouldn't you like to lick my cum out of Miss Daisy's asshole?" he asked. He stroked himself. "Don't you want to taste that delight? An anal, lezzie slut like you would savor it. Love it."

"I don't know..." the girl said, biting her pussy-stained, lower lip. "Miss Daisy! Should I?"

"Do whatever the fuck you want, little slut," I panted, plunging my hips forward. "I'm having fun fucking Rachel's ass here."

"Yes, yes, you're fucking my asshole, Miss Daisy!" the Black slut moaned.

"I guess you can," Kelly finally said. "Just hurry out. Don't soak in it any longer."

"I won't," her pathetic older brother said.

He fell to his knees before her, his cock smacking into her rump. I pumped away at Rachel's asshole, pleasure bursting from my clit every time I hammered into her bowels. Isaac placed his cock against his little sister's pussy and thrust. The girls squealed, and I realized he just had taken her virginity, popping her cherry with ease.

A naughty passion surging through me.

I reveled in this moment, hearing the girl moan and gasp from being deflowered. Her hips rotated from side to side, stirring her brother's big dick around inside of her. He groaned, soaking his cock in his little sister so he could fuck my asshole.

My pussy clenched tight around the dildo.

I loved this. I savored being the top bitch in my college. I would have so much naughty fun. I hammered Rachel's asshole, slamming hard into her. Her chocolate-brown butt-cheeks rippled in waves. It was so naughty to witness. Such a rush. I loved every moment of it. I couldn't get enough of it. I gripped her hips, my pale fingers squeezing into her dark flesh.

"God, yes, you're such an anal slut for me, aren't you, Rachel?" I panted.

"Yes, Miss Daisy!" she moaned, wiggling her hips. "Oh, yes, this is amazing! I want to cum so hard on your dildo, Miss Daisy. Oh, yes, yes!"

"Okay, you been in long enough, Isaac," Kelly panted into Anna's pussy. "Get your disgusting dick out of me. Go fuck Miss Daisy. I want her full of so much cum so I can lick it all out of her."

"Yes, Kelly," groaned my sissy boyfriend. He ripped his dick out and spun around, his cock gleaming with incestuous fluids. He darted over to me and fell to his knees behind me.

I groaned as I drew back my hips. I pressed my butt-cheeks into the slippery cock. He slid down into my crack and found my asshole. I thrust forward before he could ram into me. He gasped, chasing me. I drove the dildo deep into Rachel's asshole, my clit bursting with sparks. Then Isaac's cock found my asshole. He pressed against as I drew back.

I fucked my asshole down my boyfriend's cock. I groaned as my anal ring swallowed his dick. This wonderful heat swept through me, feeling as delicious as the pleasure churning in my cunt. He groaned, his arms sweeping around me, holding me.

So pathetic, like I was his security blanket or an Anime body pillow he had to clutch.

I undulated my hips, working my asshole up and down his greased cock while I fucked a dildo in and out of Rachel's tight asshole. It was all such a rush. The sensations from the dildo shifting in my pussy and from Isaac's cock reaming my anal sheath mixed and swirled, feeding my orgasm. Isaac grunted and groaned, clearly savoring my velvety depths.

"Oh, yes, thank you, Miss Daisy!" he moaned. "I hope my cock is giving you so much pleasure."

"It's all right," I panted, squeezing my bowels down tight as I thrust forward. His cock slid out of my asshole while the dildo vanished into Rachel's anal sheath. I sodomized her hard as I worked my backdoor up and down Isaac's dick.

I panted, shuddering, coming closer and closer to my orgasm. It was so intense. Hank was fucking Desiree, Anna was coming on Kelly's hungry mouth, and Rachel was moaning like a bitch as I sodomize her hard. I plowed that dildo into her bowels while my backdoor clung to Isaac's hard cock. His hands found my breasts, squeezing them. He clutched them tight, grunting and groaning.

"I love your asshole, Miss Daisy!" he panted. "I can cum in you, right?"

"Yes! But you better not before I explode!"

"I won't, Miss Daisy!" he panted.

I slammed into Rachel as she screamed out, "Yes, Miss Daisy! I'm coming!"

Her body shuddered. The Black girl rotated her hips, stirring her asshole around the dildo. That stirred the shaft inside me, the ridges massaging my clit. I came closer and closer to my orgasm. Closer and closer to joining her in rapture.

I loved it. I loved making my Black, anal slut cum like the little whore she was.

I shuddered, her movement bringing me closer to cumming, my entire body trembling. My breasts jiggled in my boyfriend's hands. Everyone was watching me. Serving me. This was all too much. I slammed the dildo hard into Rachel's asshole and exploded.

"Yes!" I howled.

My cunt writhed around the shaft. My asshole spasmed around his dick. Wave after wave of intense pleasure flowed through me. The rapture burst into sparks of delight. My body bucked. I exploded in heaving bliss.

I threw back my head and cried out in rapture. "Oh, my God, yes!" I howled. "You can cum in me now, you fucking little wuss!"

"Yes, Miss Daisy!" My boyfriend moaned.

His dick spurted into me. Hot cum boiled into my asshole. It sent waves of delight flooding through me. I shuddered and groaned, my pussy convulsing so hard around the dildo. The waves drowned my mind, smothering my thoughts with bliss. My asshole spasmed, milking out every drop of Isaac's cum so Kelly could have something to lick out.

The little girl was staring at me with hunger. She was licking her lips, eager to do it. God, she was a nasty, lezzie slut. I loved it.

My orgasm peaked. I reached the wonderful bliss found at my rapturous pinnacle. I hung there for a moment, then I floated back down. I groaned, Isaac panting as he finished unloading in me. The last flutter of delight rippled through me, then I was just buzzing bliss. I smiled, glancing at Kelly.

"Better get licking, little dyke slut."

With a squeal of delight, Kelly rushed towards me. Isaac ripped his cock out of my asshole to make room for his hungry, dyke sister. The girl fell to her knees, spread my butt-cheeks apart, and buried her face into my crack. I shuddered as she licked while I gazed out of my kingdom. I was the top bitch of this college. The top bitch wherever I would go. I smiled, knowing I would have so much fun.

My eyes darted around, studying who was here.

Who I could command next.

* * *

The figure reveled in delight. Giving one of its mind-controlled girls such power to fulfill her perverse and depraved desires sent a hot thrill through it. This game was amazing, but it was about to come to an end. Fourteen times it had molded girls. Fourteen times. And now it was preparing a fifteenth. Too much fun was a bad thing. One more time. One more girl mind-controlled into something special.

Something perfect.

The figure stroked the panties. They were candy-apple red. They were cut like a schoolgirl's dainty undergarment, a light frill lace around the waistband, and two words written in cursive across the rump in pure, white letters.

Teacher's Pet.

They were perfect for a girl who loved her professor. They would make all her dreams come true. One final girl changed before the figure moved on to a new amusement. A new way to have fun.

It turned its head towards its mist. It knew just where to leave this pair of panties.

To be continued in the next tale of Mind-Controlling Panties...