All Comments on 'Mind controlled Janice Pt. 05'

by janice_goodall

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

If he can do all that, why make it a story? If he can erase memories, create new ones, make her feel anything he wants, except love (which is stupid because fear, hate, anger, lust are all emotions snd he can manipulate those) then did it even happen?

Why film it? She won’t remember and can’t go to the police. She couldn’t anyway because he controls her thoughts. He video footage of her having sex but to her, it never happened.

So why bother?

As for the emotional trauma, it doesn’t exist either. Someone could tell her she was raped and show her the video and she wouldn’t believe it was her, so why bother writing this. There is no challenge, no anticipation and no point. Hell, at some point, he’ll get tired of her and move on to someone else.

Which brings me to this dilemma: if he has s as ll that power and the will to abuse it: who’s to say he hasn’t inflicted himself on a child? After all, he’s a rapist with no morals so you can’t tell us that he wouldn’t because it’s wrong. Raping a grown ass woman is wrong and he did that.

If I were you, I would think carefully before wringing about rape and mind control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, really enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous