Mind controlled Janice Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Janice was worked up into a mass of pleasure and energy, she was covered in sweat.

The two men kept working at her body driving her to a level of arousal that seemed impossible.

At one point during the sex she was bent over Ginger and with out prompting she took his dick in her mouth, she had never tasted anything as good she could taste her pussy cum on it and his cum. Bent over Ginger gave Manny the opportunity to move behind her. His arm went round her cupping her breasts and his dick slipped into her wet pussy. She bucked and groaned at having both men penetrating her at the same time. When Ginger came in her mouth it tasted like gold.

As the men kept touching her and fucking her she came to a state where she was almost continually climaxing, her juices and the cum from her two assailants mixed and ran out of her body in a steady stream. Her body trembled.

She had no idea how long the session lasted. Suddenly Ginger said "still". Janice froze her passion dissipated. She was laid on her stomach legs apart with Manny's fingers in her pussy and his thumb pressing into her anus. Manny stood up. Janice was aware her body was covered in sweat; juices were running out from between her legs and she was panting.

"We did well" commented Ginger, "kept you going for two hours". Janice laid unable to move her mind recalling what she had just done, she was terrified and angry at this man for what he had made her do.

Manny and Ginger dressed, "bye bitch" said Manny leaving the room.

"Look" said Ginger "I filmed it all" he picked a small camera up and turned it off.

Janice was still laid on her stomach. "Did you enjoy that", he whispered in her ear, "you may answer", he said. Janice swore at him several times, "when I get up from here I am going to murder you" she shouted. "Silent" ordered Ginger. Janice's mouth froze.

He lowered his head closer to her ear, "it does not matter" he said in triumph. "I own you now, and that's all you need to know." She was terrified when he said "Today is just a start, I will be back tomorrow for a day of fun with you". He let her lay there scared almost to death about what was going to happen. "Five minutes after I leave your house you will be able to move again, and you will forget everything that just happened."

Ginger smacked her bare buttocks and left her.

12