All Comments on 'Mind controlled Janice Pt. 06'

by janice_goodall

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

You ridiculous retard. This was about as erotic as watching paint dry.

Have cops show up and arrest her? Sure. Go to prison for contributing to the delinquency of a minor?. Ok. Have her put on the sex offender registry? Why not; but this absolute BULLSHIT is infuriating.

You want us to believe that she could walk down the entire goddamn neighbourhood and not one person would call the cops?

You want us to believe that she could be Ansley fucked, without lube, and she wouldn’t be pouring blood out of her asshole? That his shit covered cock wouldn’t give her the nastiest yeast infection ever?

Goddamn it. Fuck. I literally hate your writing so much that if you were dying of thirst in the desert, I wouldn’t let you lick the sweat off my ass. In fact, if you were on fire, I wouldn’t puss on you to save your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Despite the other comment. I enjoyed reading this story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really loved this story, could be real?

It is a shame that some on this site (whackdoodle) try to bully authors off the site rather than supporting them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done Ginger it will soon be my turn. Shaun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanice_goodall@janice_goodall
Plump female, loves dirty stories.and enacting them out. Lives in Farsley. Leeds, UK.

story TAGS