Mind controlled Janice Pt. 13

Story Info
Janice and an orgy at Russell's barbeque.
3.5k words
4.36
5.2k
3
0

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice groaned and looked at the clock beside her bed it was only 10.15 at night and she knew it was going to be a disturbed night. There was singing and loud music coming from the garden of the house two doors away. Russell was having another of his late night barbecues and as usual he had invited a number of his friends and their wives. These parties often went on until 3am.

Twice a neighbour had called the police complaining about the noise. Russell thought it was Janice that had made the calls, even though it wasn't. Because of the calls and another number of disagreements between them they both hated each other. Janice in fact did not get on with any of Russell's family.

They were a rough lot thought Janice, Russell was a dustbin man and so were some of his mates. They all ready sounded drunk.

In a sudden fit of anger Janice decided to go and give Russell a good talking to, she would really let him know what she thought of him.

She threw back the bed covers put her dressing gown on over her nightie and slippers on her bare feet and marched out of the house.

Janice hurried up the street, on to the driveway of Russell's house and into his back garden.

There were about twenty people there sat on white plastic garden chairs that were set out in a circle. A barbecue was giving off smoke as some burgers sizzled and cooked. Most of the men seemed to have a wife or girlfriend with them. Many of the men looked like rough binmen with a few exceptions, Janice was surprised to see Shaun who lived further down the street was there as was Barbara who lived in the house between Janice's and Russell's.

It was a hot summer evening, most of the men were in shorts with their shirts off. The women were in summer clothes that revealed a lot of flesh, Barbara was in a dark green bikini. Diane, Russell's wife, seemed to be in just her bra and knickers, another woman looked to be drunk and completely topless. Russell's daughter and son were also part of the group.

Everyone looked as though they were well on the way to becoming drunk.

Janice paused at the sight of all these people, her brain seemed to freeze but her body carried on walking right up to the chair that Russell was sat in. Janice opened her mouth to start to tell him what she thought of him except the words that came out of her mouth were different to what she wanted to say.

"Fuck me!" Janice was horrified and appalled at what she had said, why had she said that? Russell and nearly everyone there looked at her, Janice tried to start again but...

"Russell, please fuck me, I need you!"

Janice could not stop herself. Her mind was reeling at her own words. She also knew her body was becoming aroused her nipples had hardened and she was wet between her legs. Her mind was screaming no but her body seemed to have taken control.

Janice's hands unfastened the belt of her dressing gown, took the gown off and dropped it on the floor. Inside herself Janice was trying to fight her body. She kicked her slippers off and then her hands took the hem of her nightie, pulled it up and over her head. She was stood totally naked in front of the whole group.

"Fuck me!" she said again. Her body was desperate for sex desperate for any man to take her.

Russell looked at his wife, she nodded at him. Russell knew that despite him remaining faithful to her that she had enjoyed sex with at least two different men since their marriage.

Russell stood up and was shocked as Janice kissed him hard. Janice was revolted by what her body was doing, Russell's breath and mouth tasted of beer.

Russell's story:

I had always loathed Janice Goodall and her husband, they just rubbed me up the wrong way, and I thought it was them that had phoned the police complaining about the noise at the parties we held.

I was startled when she turned up, demanding I fuck her in front of all my mates and she stripped off. I noticed she had great breasts but the rest of her body was nothing special.

Diane did not have much choice other than to nod her head when I questioned her with a glance. She had got laid with other men this was my chance to get even with both Janice and Diane.

I stood up and looked down at her. I am a big man with a big beer belly and a big dick.

Janice moaned softly, and mashed her lips to mine. I was surprised she want to have sex with me and was taking the lead and was willing to perform in front of an audience.

For a second I am caught off guard, as her tongue frantically beat against my lips, and in a daze I open up to it. Our tongues swirl around each other, and I realized she is shaking, just our kiss has made her orgasm. The comprehension struck me, and now I am rock hard in my own shorts: shorts that I feel hands at, fumbling with my belt. I help her, undoing my zipper without breaking the kiss.

Her slender fingers reached in, and drew out my stiff member, and suddenly her face pulls away, leaving my lips feeling barren and naked.

"Oh so big..." She exclaimed looking down at my cock. I watched as her hands start to rise to my crotch again. "So big..." she repeats, as her fingers gripped my manhood. Her hands aren't able to make it all the way around the base, and I moan as her fingers grip me tighter.

Her eyes darted up to mine for only a moment, before she knelt, pulled my shorts down and stretched her lips around my bulbous head. She starts to make sucking noises, as she tries to get more and more of me into her warm wet mouth. She looks so cute, with her eyes closed, and her lips locked around me, I moan earnestly. I can already feel myself getting close.

I can hear a few cheers from those around me.

I look back down at Janice, hungrily gobbling my dick. I can make out her cleavage, and gently slip my right hand from the back of her head, down her neck, to her chest, between her firm breasts, and then around to her left nipple. Janice moans as I start to play with the hard nub, making her blowjob that much greater. The way she moves her tongue, around the rim of the head feels fantastic.

"I'm getting close," I whisper, and she only nods, before going wild. Sucking harder, slurping noises rebound around the garden as my climax strikes me. I have to lock my knees, as string after string of jism shoots into Janice's mouth. She suddenly stops sucking, but her moans increase, and it occurs to me that she is having another orgasm. She starts to recover from her climax as I do so.

She pulls her head away from my crotch, sucking every last drop out of m as she does so, and my slightly shrinking head makes a 'popping' noise as it exits her mouth. She grins up at me, while her hands glide up and down my saliva soaked prick, and I see her suck up a bit of my cum that somehow escaped her soft lips.

"I have never cum from giving oral before," she says in awe. "Imagine what else this thing can do..." she tenderly squeezes my cock.

Before I know it, Janice stands up, and shoves me on to the floor. I have to admit that breasts are my biggest fetish; big, small, firm, or flabby, I love them all. Janice's are anything but flabby, and I already know just how firm they are. They stand out proudly from her chest as she walks over to me, and knelt over me and slipping my re-hardening penis back into her mouth.

Janice starts to move her body around, till she straddles my face. Her pussy is nearly dripping as I lightly bring the tip of my tongue to it, tasting her for the first time. As my tongue comes into contact with her crotch, she grunts, slamming her wet slit down against my mouth, and I feel her own mouth go down further on my rock hard rod. Shoving my tongue in as far as it can go, I am nearly drinking the juices that are flowing from her.

"My Gawd, I have never been this horny before in my life!" Janice exclaims, and it sounds like she is trying to catch her breath. "I can't wait to get this beast in me." Catching me unawares with her speed, Janice spins around, and soon has my cock at the entrance to her slippery hole.

"Take it slow," she tells me, then ignores her own advice as she starts pressing back with her pelvis. After a couple seconds, I feel my head pop past her inner lips, and we both sigh with the connection.

I continue to hold still, while Janice firmly grinds her twat down the length of my pole. Every little centimetre seems like a small triumph, as her massaging muscles take me in deeper and deeper. Her delightful breasts are dangling above me, and I lift my head to taste them for the first time. Her right nipple is already hard, as I suck it between my lips, and nibble lightly on it. I must have surprised her with this action, as she suddenly gasps, and I feel myself slide into her a little further. She freezes on top of me, and I can feel her pussy gripping my cock, lubricating it in even more of her juices as she has another small orgasm.

I grip an ass cheek in each hand, suck hard on her nipple, and lift my hips slightly, going a bit deeper. Janice grunts with my motion, gripping the back of my head, and pulling me fully into her wet cunt.

"Oh, I am enjoying!" Janice nearly screams, slamming down hard. Her pussy is so tight, it feels like it is trying to strangle my cock.

I reattach my mouth to her nipple.

Taking a tighter grip on her ass, I start to move under her with my own rhythm. Pulling out till only my tip is still within her, I dive back in, till my head hits her bottom.

Janice's fingers dig into the back of my scalp, as she starts yelling in the throes of her passion. "Oh, fuck me, you're HUGE! Harder, fuck me harder with that massive cock of yours! Oh, damn, I'm gonna cum aga--" Her hand pulls me away from her teat, as she presses her mouth to mine. The passion and fury of the kiss are enough to set me off again I shoot my second load of the night into her body, filling her wet cunt with it.

There is applause and cheering from the audience.

Janice is struggling, trying to keep her mind intact at first she is fighting her body as it performs with Russell, the pleasure she is receiving is immense and her mind is starting to enjoy it too, as her body pounds up and down on Russell's immense cock, she feels herself slipping, this sex is so good she starts thinking, she wants more and cannot control her mind, she hears a woman's voice in her head,

"Give in, your mind and body are one, sex is your ultimate pleasure, never again fight your body but enjoy and forget!"

Janice tried to fight it but her mind slipped causing her to completely losing her body and mind to the ecstasy of sex.

As soon as Russell's cock left her wet vagina, she felt desperate for another dick inside her.

I was astonished at Janice's behaviour and passion. As my softening cock dropped out of her she stood up her face flushed from our sex and breathing heavily. I could see my cum running out of her. She turned to Tony pulled him to his feet and placed his hands on her tits.

Tony did not waste any time he spent a minute fondling and sucking her nipples while she pulled his shorts down, he was already erect and spun Janice around, bent her over the back of one of the chairs and moved in behind her slipping his dick into her wet cunt. The gasp and cry of satisfaction from Janice was audible to everyone.

I turned to the barbecue, turned the chicken pieces over and took a burger and another can of beer for myself. By that time Tony had shot his load into Janice and she immediately turned to Rob but a shake from his wife, Paula, soon discouraged him.

George was her next target and he was willing to give his all to her. A few moments kissing and she straddled him lowering herself on to his dick.

Everyone was still watching the show Janice was putting on, it was clear to all of us that for some reason she was desperate to have as much sex as possible. Barbara in particular was watching Janice, it looked as though the scene in front of her was turning her on as she was rubbing her crotch through the material of her bikini.

Following her refusal to let Rob participate Paula was making it up to Rob as her hand was down his trouser front playing with him.

Over the next hour Janice went round all nine guys sucking them and fucking them. The scene was turning some of the other women on, Paula was now naked and had let Rob fuck her and she moved on to Joe. Rob was showing an interest in Diane, I nodded an ok to him and he quickly had her bra and knickers off and the two of them quickly coupled. The party was rapidly turning into an orgy, something I had never seen before other than in movies.

The unusual thing was it was the women leading the action, they had become like Janice desperate for sex.

I took my phone from my pocket and took several pictures of Janice who was enjoying the experience of having Joe's cock ploughing into her. By now Diane was fucking Gregg and I took about a dozen pictures of her.

Janice reached out to Dan, my son, he was soon sucking on her nipples with one hand holding her arse.

I was distracted from that scene by Shaun making a move on Diane, he had recovered from his fucking of Janice. Diane thought Shaun was a creep but tonight there was no holding her back. After several minutes of kissing Diane pushed Shaun on to his back straddled him and lowered her cunt on to his dick. It was an erotic sight Diane working up and down on his dick while his hands were reaching and playing with her big tits, when he let go of them her tits bounced uncontrollably with her movement. I recorded every moment with my phone.

I turned and recorded Dan and Janice, she was laid on her back legs spread. I watched the movement of his arse as it went up and down as he fucked her. Janice again reached a climax, moaning as she did so.

"Fuck you!" shouted Dan as he shot his cum into her.

Janice stood up the cum from nine men running out of her and down her legs.

I was the nearest man and she turned to me. I put my can of beer down and she kissed me.

We embraced, my rock hard member pressed against her stomach. My one hand deftly sliding up her body from her ass to her tit, cupping it while rocking her nipple with my thumb.

We never broke our embrace as she lay backwards on to the ground her left leg rising effortlessly allowing my cock unimpeded access to her pussy.

And I thought she hated me!

The head of my cock splitting the folds of her cunt as our weight settled on to the ground.

It was only an inch or so, but the feeling, the expectation, drew open my eyes and had me break our locked mouths for me to yield a gasp.

Her eyes were clenched shut as she pushed her head back. I think she was oblivious to who was going to be plunging into her. She just needed a man inside her.

Maybe another half inch or so, and my cock head was now enveloped. She now gave out a little gasp. I withdrew just slightly, allowing our natural lubricants to mix, then pushed in a couple of inches.

Her pelvis rose as if trying to meet my push, but I withheld just slightly as I relished the wetness and feel of her cunt...as if I was putting on a warm stretchable glove.

It was too much...just a couple of times holding back, and she raised her pubic mound up even more, and my cock was now embedded deep within her.

Her hips gyrated, thrust with force. Again I opened my eyes, my mouth trying to suck in as much oxygen as possible. Her eyes were wide open, looking directly at me, but registering a lust I had never knew she had. She too gasped for oxygen.

Every stroke was a feeling of bliss, the walls of her cunt forming around every ridge and ripple of my cock.

My body was acting on its own instinct; I was driving hard into her with forceful thrusts.

And she was meeting mine with pelvic thrusts of her own.

"Fuck, fuck!" I shouted as my hips drove me deeper into her.

I lost all consciousness of time, of reserve...just kept driving to the pinnacle of necessity.

Her back started to arch, her thrusts became stiff...she threw her head back and made a loud gurgling sound before emitting an involuntary squeal.

The next thrust I exploded deep with in her...hard ejaculations as if they started in the back of my neck and pulsed down my spine, building momentum until blasting through my cock...forcing cannon balls of spunk into the caverns of her womb.

Her body was meeting my explosions with ones of her own, stiffening hard against me with each one.

Our cycles slowly subsided...our breathing heavy, but somewhat irregular, sweat poured from my back.

I did it...I had fucked the Goodall bitch!

I looked around the garden everyone was totally naked other than Barbara, her bikini top was off displaying her tits however she had kept her bottoms off.

Barbara moved to Janice took her face in her hands and kissed her full on the lips. It was like she had been waiting for this moment. Without hesitation Janice responded to Barbara's kiss and the two of them stood kissing, making out in front of us all. They were soon fondling and kissing each others tits.

Janice knelt in front of Barbara and lowered her head kissing Barbara's feet as though worshiping a god. Next Janice pulled Barbara's bikini bottoms down and started stroking the inside of Barbara's thigh and then up higher between her legs. Barbara's head was moving from side to side and she moaned.

Then Barbara broke the moment, let's go to my bed I heard her say to Janice. The two women picked their clothes up and turned to go. As they left Barbara whispered to me.

"Janice will come to you tomorrow, do what ever you want to her anything goes, she will not remember it and it will be your last time with her."

I looked at Barbara in amazement as she took Janice by the hand and led her towards her house.

The next morning I was in for a big surprise Diane remembered most of the night but not that she had sex with several men it seemed to be a big blank in her memory. I showed Diane the pictures and videos of her having sex and she really did not recall it, she was very upset about having sex with Shaun. Diane did not remember Janice attending or the barbecue defending into a orgy.

The next revelation was when I phoned some of the other guys, their wives and girlfriends could not remember going sex mad and joining in with the orgy, very strange I thought.

Diane was embarrassed and upset at what she had done and wanted to make it up to me. I had a rather purvey idea. Diane hated bondage but agreed to make it up to me I could tie her by to the bed. I quickly undressed her, tied her wrists to the headboard and her ankles to each corner of the bed so that she was spread-eagled and helpless. I new Janice was due soon.

I headed downstairs into our fridge and picked up a whole cucumber. Diane's eyes opened wide when she saw the cucumber. I had never used anything like this on a woman and I was hoping to use it on two of them. I wondered what Diane would say in a few minutes time when I made Janice lick her cunt...