Mind controlled Janice Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he continued drilling into me, I felt myself shiver then a kind of slithery, queasy feeling in my insides. Then there was a rush of indefinable ecstasy laced sensations as my second orgasm swept through me. My arms and legs tightened around him out of reflex as I threw my head back. I heard myself whine out something unintelligible but definitely profanity laden.

Reacting to my orgasm, he sped up his trusts, humping furiously. Even through the blissful for that was clouding my brain, I knew he was going for the grand finale, trying desperately to join me in my climax. I was too spent at this point do anything more than lay there and happily take it, totally enjoying it. His change in tempo, the vigorous thrusting, helped prolong my orgasm until the inevitable end. He gave a couple of sudden hard deep thrusts into me, each one punctuated by the feel of the pulsation of his cock, signalling he was cumming inside me.

We lay there like that, still holding onto each other, trying to catch our breath. I still had my arms and legs wrapped around him, one hand rubbing his back. He kissed my neck, then moved to my lips and we kissed each other. It was a hard, wet, sloppy kiss, deep and probing that held the promise of an encore in the future, but it was over for the moment.

Janice reached over and kissed Wayne on the lips and mum kissed me. I was so happy.

12