She's NOT my sister

Story Info
She wasn't my sister, but others thought she was.
23k words
4.58
17.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

Note: All sexual participants are at a minimum of 18 years old.

"Come on, Joey. It's only 25 dollars. I promise to pay you back."

My "sister" Amber was asking for a loan again. When I heard her say "loan", all I heard was "give me" because she was still in debt for 75 dollars over the past two years that I still hadn't seen.

I was 23 years old when this incident took place in the summer of 2010. I was still at home with my mother, Peggy, and stepfather, William. Amber lived with my stepfather as well, although he wasn't her biological father. He and his late wife, Evelyn, had been the legal guardians for Amber since she was 8 years old. When Evelyn died tragically a year later in a car accident. Two years later, William married my mother and maintained the status as her sole guardian until she was 18.

She was now 21 and we had lived in our rather modest 3 bedroom home since my mother married her father. Although not brother and sister, we had been raised that way by the parents.

My dad, Arnold Baggely, had introduced me to the world of financial planning and investments while I was in high school. My college time was focused on getting as much knowledge as possible while serving an internship with the large company my dad worked for. I had been with the company for 2 years and had made my own mark as a competent planner.

Although my parents divorced many years ago, they remained on cordial terms. Dad agreed that living with my mother would be the best for me, but that he would always be available for me. He's always kept that promise.

Another major event in my life happened when I was 19. My grandfather, who was wealthy, left 250,000 dollars to me in a trust fund that I was to collect when I turned 21.

Although Amber didn't know about the 250,000 windfall (even my mother didn't know), she knew I was good at managing money (it was my career after all) and that I could easily lend her the money.

My mom and her "dad" had both refused her for the same reason, she was in arrears with them as well. Although 25 dollars wasn't that much money and any of us could have given it to her without missing it, there was a principle involved.

"Fine, Joey. Don't loan it to me. I'll do something to earn it. What do you have planned for the weekend? Maybe I can work for it."

"I'm going to the beach," I responded with indifference. "Not much there. I don't need a driver."

"Sunday also?" she asked.

"No, Sunday is always my golf day. You know that. I don't need a caddie either."

She looked dejected. She knew if she didn't pay the fine on time that the late penalty would make the payment more than double the original fine.

"Maybe I can bum a ride to the beach with you? At least do something this weekend."

"No. I'll meet Hawk and Teri at the beach and then get some dinner afterward. We all pay for our own food also."

"Damn Joey. You can afford to buy me dinner. Why are you like this?"

Suddenly, a thought crossed my mind.

"I tell you what. Go to the beach with me, join Hawk and Teri, and I'll buy your dinner and pay your fine."

Amber couldn't believe her ears. She'd get a trip to the beach, just two hours away, pay her fine, PLUS a free dinner?

"What's the catch?" she asked with reasons to be suspicious.

"Nothing. You remember Teri from my high school days. I've stayed in touch with her and now I'm also friends with her boyfriend, Hawk. Teri asks how you're doing each time we visit and this way she'll get to ask you in person."

Amber's reasons for suspicion were well-founded. Yes, I was going to the beach. What I didn't tell her was that was a nude beach. I had been meeting Teri and Hawk there for the past three years.

I never dated Teri while in high school. We were friends and she was a guest at my high school graduation ceremony.

There's no doubt she would have dated me, but in those days, she wasn't my type.

She was attractive, stocky, and with large tits. However, she wasn't one of the girls known for "putting out". I went for the ones that would at least let me get in some feeling up and even see them naked. One of them, Julie Nabors, let me go all the way with her.

She went to college after high school and our communication was mostly limited to emails and an occasional phone call.

Three years ago, she invited me to meet Skylar Hawkins, known as Hawk to all his friends and family. She had moved in with him and wanted me to meet him.

It was there that Hawk and Teri invited me to join them at a nearby nude beach. I was hesitant to try it, but the chance to see Teri in all her naked beauty was too much to pass up.

During my initial visit, I needed a towel to cover up my erection when I saw her bare breasts and dark bush for the first time. The decorum at the beach was very proper and men openly sporting erections were asked to leave. It wasn't a sex beach.

Finally, Teri moved my towel up enough and poured ice cold water over my cock. Then, once the erection had subsided enough, we took a walk into the cold ocean water.

After that moment, I was able to control my libido on the beach. Also, before going to dinner, I was able to go back to their house and shower. Teri stood and watched me take a shower while she was nude also. She encouraged me to masturbate at the sight of her nude body. Hawk knew what she was doing and encouraged it.

That happened a couple more times over the next few months, but I never got an erection at the beach again. It was so common to see so many nude female bodies, many of them very desirable, that my body adapted to the non-sexual atmosphere and enjoyed the freedom of not wearing any clothes at all.

However, my feelings for Teri were stronger than ever. Still, Hawk was my friend, and I was not going to act on those impulses. I valued their friendship too much to risk anything stupid.

That Saturday morning, Amber was ready to go by 9 o'clock. She was anxious to wear a new two-piece bathing suit she had recently bought. I chuckled quietly knowing that she wouldn't need that bathing suit at the beach I was going to.

"You're keeping your word about paying my fine and dinner, right?" she asked.

"As long as you keep your part of the deal," I replied.

"Shit, my part is easy. Free ride and dinner. I'd be a fool not to do it."

"I agree," I said with a slight laugh.

I'm not sure if my laugh sounded sinister to her, but she wanted to know what was funny.

"Nothing. I just can't believe you're spending a couple of hours in a car with me."

She had no reaction.

In whole, Amber and I got along well as "brother and sister". Her spending habits were annoying to the rest of us, but overall, she wasn't too difficult to live with.

Yes, she was attractive. She was tall, matching my 5 feet 10 inches in height. She was slender with long, thin legs and shapely ass. Her bust was modest, likely a B cup, but it was perfect for her body type.

Her short, blonde hair seldom went past her shoulders, and she'd often pull it back on the sides with clips. Although I could appreciate her physical qualities, it never occurred to me to make any kind of physical advances on her. Although she wasn't my sister, or not even a stepsister, it seemed like she was off-limits to me.

Other than Julie Nabors, whom I only had one sexual experience with, my only other partner had been Yvette Gamboa, a first generation American from a Mexican family. I met her in college.

Yvette was easy. She enjoyed sex. She enjoyed teaching her lovers about what she wanted. I learned about how to give oral sex from her. She was also quite skilled in giving it as well.

Also, I wasn't her only lover. I eventually learned that, but she was still willing to put out and my mom liked her enough to let her sleep in my room at night. Mom never knew about her reputation, though.

"What's so funny, Joey?" Amber asked again.

"Nothing really. I'm kind of glad you're going with me today. This is kind of different for us."

She agreed. She had told the parents she was going with me today. They seemed pleased.

My mother and stepfather knew about the beach. I had told them about it in the past. They knew where I was taking her. Her "dad" thought that she deserved to learn that lesson, even if it meant that was me going to see her nude as well.

About a half hour from the beach, I pulled over at a gas station and called Teri.

"About a half hour out," I informed her.

"Does Amber know where she's going yet?"

"Not yet. Meet me in the parking lot. Let's have a surprise."

Amber suspected nothing until I took an unusual exit.

"Where are we going?"

"To the beach," I replied casually.

"I don't recognize this road. Don't you usually go up the 101 freeway further south??

"Not for this beach. It's called Pirate's Cove."

"A nude beach?" she screamed. "A fucking nude beach?" I wasn't aware that she knew about this special place. Someone had told her about it in the past.

"Yeah, that's where I've been meeting Teri and Hawk most of the time in the past three years."

"To hell with this," she argued. "At least I have my bikini to wear."

"Suit yourself," I responded casually. "You'll stick out like a sore thumb, though. You'll be the only one there with anything covered."

"Whatever," she shrugged. "I'm not getting naked in front of you."

"Well, you agreed to go to the beach with me. You might as well join the rest of us."

"I bet dad will be pissed when he hears about this," she threatened.

"I doubt it," I replied, knowing that my mother and her dad knew about it and thought it was a great idea. It would be a harsh way to make her learn to be more fiscally responsible.

She called her dad. She left the speaker on so I'd hear the conversation as we sat in the parking lot and waited for Teri and Hawk to show up.

"Dad, you won't believe where the hell I'm at right now. A fucking nude beach. Can you believe this shit?"

"So?" her dad answered with obvious indifference. "You're at a nude beach. You're an adult. Enjoy it."

The look on Amber's face was priceless. She looked at her phone with a both a puzzled and pissed off expression. A picture of that face would have worth putting in a frame.

"Seriously, Dad? Getting naked in front of my brother?"

"He's not your brother, Amber. You two happen to share the house with his mother and I."

"I can't believe you're not upset about this, dad. Maybe his mother will talk sense into him."

I heard her dad trying to muffle a laugh in the background before he informed her that my mother also knew about this and agreed to it.

Amber had a defeated look on her face. She was certain that I'd be in deep trouble at home when they found out where I took her. Her dad issued a final statement.

"Amber, I love you, but you wouldn't be in this mess right now if you had simply been more responsible with your money. You live at home. We don't charge you rent. You have a good job with good insurance. You should have a healthy savings by now, but instead, you're always borrowing money from us and Joey...and you never pay it back."

Those were sobering words to Amber. She knew she needed to be more responsible. She hung up the phone and looked at me.

"Well, I'm still not getting naked, but I'll go down to the beach with you."

I thought about that comment for a few moments.

"Counter proposal. You ditch your bikini, and not only do I cover your fine and dinner tonight, but I'll also forgive the other 75 dollars you owe and cover whatever you owe mom and your dad. Keep your bikini on, it's just the fine and dinner. If you only go down to the beach and stay covered, I'll keep my word and pay your fine."

Although she didn't answer, I knew she was thinking about it when Hawk called.

"We'll be there in about 5 minutes. We needed to stop for some ice for our ice chest. Get a spot for us near the bottom of the trail and we'll find you."

Amber didn't realize how steep the trail was going to the beach. She didn't say another word until we descended the last set of steps, and she could see several nude bodies in the distance.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed. "They're all fucking naked."

"Just naked," I argued. No need for obscene language to describe naked people. No one here is interested in hurting you."

I found a spot about 100 feet from the bottom of the trail. It would be big enough for the four of us to lay out our towels, our clothes, two umbrellas, and two small ice chests.

I didn't wait for Hawk or Teri. I immediately got undressed as Amber watched. I did so with no inhibitions at all.

She removed her short pants and shirt to reveal the new bikini she had talked about. It was easily the skimpiest swimwear I'd ever seen her wear. The fabric barely covered her areolas and nipples, and the bottom wasn't much better. In fact, the bottoms showed traces of blonde pubic hair protruding from the sides.

I couldn't help but notice a bit of irony.

"So, you wear that in front of all these guys. It barely covers the essentials and there is very little left to the imagination, including your nipples poking through your bra and your blonde pubes sticking out the bottom."

She looked down and tugged at her bottom. She was embarrassed when she realized how much she had revealed below.

"That's like you to notice those things, Joey. Pervert!"

"I'm a guy, Amber. Every other normal guy will notice the same things immediately."

"Yeah, but your sister?" she argued."

"You are not my sister," I reminded her for God only knows how many times over the years. "Even if you were my sister, I'd still notice. You're an attractive lady. Guys notice. I'm no more perverted than any boyfriend you've had."

"The hell with it," she said loudly as she dropped her bikini bottom to the ground. Get a good look, okay? Remember your deal though."

"You aren't completely naked yet." I reminded her of the agreement.

She gave me a dirty look and removed the bra as well.

"Well, now you've seen me naked. I hope you're happy," she said with apparent disdain for me.

"You're beautiful, Amber. Truly beautiful. You have no reason at all to be ashamed of your body. I'm not only interested in seeing you naked, I want you to be comfortable like this."

"I doubt that, but I'm doing it today. Don't get used to it."

We heard Teri's voice in the distance. She and Hawk approached us as Teri hugged me tightly and gave Amber a polite hug. Hawk was cautious and only shook her hand.

Before they could lay out their towels, they immediately got undressed. Teri knew I couldn't wait to see her large breasts again and dense patch of hair between her legs.

"Now I can give you an appropriate hug," she said as she hugged me tightly again, this time completely unclothed.

However, she took her conversation to Amber.

"We haven't talked in so long," she proclaimed. "How about you and I go for a walk along the shoreline and catch up?"

Amber looked at me as if she needed my approval. I encouraged her to take a walk. For me, that was the fastest way to get used to the atmosphere there. There was still over a thousand feet of coastline from where we had set up. My hope was that by the time they got back, Amber would no longer be bothered by her nudity.

As the ladies got far enough away, Hawk got my attention.

"Joey, remember a couple months ago when you visited at our flat and I was in San Diego with some old school buddies?"

I remembered it well. I made a last-minute decision to go to the coast. I called Teri when I got near town. She informed me that Hawk was in San Diego but that I was welcomed to come by. In fact, she met me at the beach for a couple hours before I went back to her place to get a shower before going to dinner.

"Joey, Teri did everything she could to get you to make a move on her. All you did was jack off in front of her."

"Because she's your girlfriend, Hawk. I don't help girls cheat on their guys."

Hawk thought about that for a few seconds.

'Joey, Teri and I are lovers. We are roomies. Sometimes we share a bed. However, neither of us is interested in any kind of long-term relationship at all. We're both free to do as we wish.

"We came to this conclusion about three months ago. I do love her, but I don't own her. I have a friend in Cayucas, Irene, that I also enjoy a sexual relationship with, although not that often. Still, I'm free to do so.

"Teri has been very clear about her feelings towards you. I'm not jealous of that at all. In fact, I can understand why she likes you so much. You're a good guy and I know you'd never hurt my friend. Also, you are a man of character because you could have had Teri in bed two months ago but didn't because of your respect for me. That means a lot, my friend."

His words left me at a loss for words. The only thing stopping me from having her this day was the fact that Amber was with me also. That would seem strange to me, but I wasn't sure why.

Hawk and I continued our conversation for at least another 30 minutes when we saw the girls in the distance walking towards us.

They were laughing. That was a great sign to me. At least Amber was enjoying herself now. That alone would be worth the cost of covering her debts.

Although not a professional psychologist, I always suspected that Amber's spending sprees were nothing more than an effort to find some joy in life. She had a tough childhood. Her "dad" had been good to her, but she had no idea where her biological was, if alive. The woman that was her guardian mother died tragically many years ago.

Yet, she was overall very pleasant to be around. I always thought that she was moderately attractive facially with an awesome slender body. To see her laughing with Teri was encouraging.

Amber bent down and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"You're forgiven."

"For what?" I asked, honestly not knowing why I needed forgiveness.

"For tricking me into coming here. I love this place. I love being with Teri. I don't even care if you stare at my tits and pussy the rest of the trip."

That was good to know because when she bent over to kiss my forehead, her right tit was only inches from my mouth. I never expected to get that kind of close up view.

She sat on the towel next to me with her legs spread open slightly. I took my time to enjoy her full-frontal view. She showed no signs of modesty or desire to cover herself.

"Time for me and you to have a talk," said Teri, distracting me from enjoying Amber's naked form.

"Yeah," agreed Amber. "You two take a walk and Hawk and I can get to know each other better."

She knew about beach etiquette, but she seemed eager to get to know Hawk. He had been checking out her body as well.

Hawk was especially blessed with a long cock. It wasn't thick at all, but many times he would be the longest on the beach. It was the longest I'd ever seen.

I wasn't ashamed of my package. Although lacking Hawk's incredible length, I noticed that I was slightly above average in length but clearly above average in girth. Teri had mentioned that to me on numerous occasions.

As we walked away from our spot, Teri immediately took my hand. She was holding it like I was her boyfriend. I suspected that the conversation I had earlier with Hawk was going to come up. She didn't disappoint me, although she was disappointed in something Amber told her.

"Amber told me that the reason you didn't date me in high school was because you wanted someone to put out. Is that right?"

I wasn't going to lie to her.

"Yes, that was many years ago and at an immature time in my life. I just wanted to get laid. Julie Nabors put out. Twice in one night. Then my freshman year, you moved here, and Yvette gave me one hell of an education. I wish I had been more mature back then. I would have begged you to go out."

bbare
bbare
554 Followers