Mind Deviancy Ch. 02 - Cheat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb reached down between his wife's slightly spread legs and gently massaged her pussy. "You're wet for me, too. You want to give her to me. It's fair, isn't it. You got to fuck someone else. Now I get to fuck Kate. Push me inside your best friend, Sarah. I'll let you watch while I fill her up with my cum."

His wife's hands gently nudged his lower back, and Kate greedily sank back on Caleb's cock. She moaned as her pussy clenched tight around the invading cock. Wild lust raged through Caleb's mind. He hadn't fucked anyone other than his wife for six years and within minutes of knocking on the door, he was balls deep inside her best friend. Kate's fat breasts swung beneath her as she rocked back and forth on Caleb's cock. Sarah watched with intense eyes as her husband's dick slid in and out of Kate's pussy. She moved her hand down to rub her pussy. "No," Caleb said. "You can't touch yourself unless I give you permission. You're my slut wife, and I get to decide when you get off. Take off your shirt. I want to see your tits compared to Kate's."

Sarah wriggled her nose at him, but obeyed. Caleb never minded her breasts, but now they looked small compared to the jugs on Kate. "There," Sarah said. "Now let me touch pussy. I'm a good, slutty wife, Caleb. Watching you fuck her is so hot. I want to cum."

"You haven't been a good slutty wife, though, have you? Has she Kate?"

"Ungh, no," Kate groaned. "Silly Sarah, you let the wrong guy fuck your pussy all those times. Caleb's cock is the one you're supposed to suck and fuck."

"See, Kate's a good slut. She knows what her master likes," Caleb teased. Curious, he moved his hand up Kate's round ass and pushed his thumb against her asshole. She groaned. "Maybe I'll make one of you a butt slut only. Or make both of you breeding sluts. We've been thinking about starting a family, haven't we, Sarah? I bet the two of you would look great together with big round bellies and fat pussies full of my cum."

"Whatever you want, Caleb," Sarah cooed. "We'll be the best sluts we can for you, honey. Please, let me touch myself. I need it."

"You can play with your titties until I cum in Kate." He gripped Kate's ass, digging his fingers into her soft hips. "Kate, when I cum in you, you will have the biggest orgasm of your life."

"Oh god, yes," she moaned. Caleb picked up speed, slamming his body against her. He kept his eyes on Sarah though. Her hands massaged her breasts as her hips gyrated in rhythm with the show in front of her. Watching his wife's fingers flick over her nipples sent Caleb over the edge. Kate squashed her rump against him as his cock spurted inside of her. She let out a screech of pleasure as her body tensed. As his balls emptied into her, Caleb felt the slight gush of her pussy as she came around him. Her arms gave out, and she dropped to her chest, a grunting, shivering mass of pleasured flesh. Caleb pulled out of her, watching the rush of his cum flow out of her stretched pussy.

"Sarah, you cum from the taste of my cum. Eat it out of Kate's pussy."

Sarah grunted, but dropped forward onto her hands and knees. She crawled behind Kate and let her tongue slide into her friend's pussy. The taste of Caleb's spunk made her cum instantly, but she kept lapping it up, causing her body to quake wildly. Caleb watched the two women wriggle with delight as he stroked himself back to a full erection. When Sarah got the last drops from Kate's pussy, Caleb ordered them to sit on their knees in front of him. "You are my sluts. You will always do what I want. You will live your lives to please me. Understand?"

"Yes, master," they said in an eerie unison.

"Good. Now suck my cock."


12