All Comments on 'Mind Fuck'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I have read this story before

I have read this story before on Literotica (2 to 3 years ago) and it also had a couple other chapters. . . . It is still a good story but not new or fresh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
needs to be continued

This seems familiar but if i am mistaken then I would appreciate it if you were to continue this story. There is a lot of scope for expansion both on plot and character development. This could be a very good series if continued in the same vein.

dexlovedexloveabout 14 years ago
Rating

I think that it is one of your better series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Doesn't need to be continued at all

You had a good thing going, but of course you brought in a bunch of guys and ruined the whole thing... Gross...

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 12 years ago
Loved it

Hot and a lot better than a lot of the M/C stuff. Keep it going Manyfeathers - I gave it a 5 and well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
another fine read!

Ignore the comment above, as half the human race is the opposite sex! It would have been rediculous otherwise... No stars at the end of this chapter, so I had to thank you with a comment instead. You never seem to fail to give us a good yarn; thanks.

rabbit993rabbit993about 11 years ago
I like this

An orgy where men do not touch each other is not a real orgy. You described a real orgy and it was hot and more, not just one more either chapter, more.

Rabbit7543Rabbit7543over 10 years ago
I want more! Yeah!

Ahhh...I loved this one. Great premise - him using his mind-reading abilities, not "mind-control" powers, so he still has to do some thinking and reacting himself. And...I loved the co-ed orgy. Despite the previous commenter's lament, I thought it was perfectly written and open to interpretation...because there's nothing saying it WASN'T one of the other guys sucking Jared's cock! I sure hope you'll continue this one sometime, because it could lead to LOTS of other fabulous scenes!! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Annoying protagonist

Protagonist is the like the love child of r/iamverysmart and r/ihavesex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Interesting

until the initiation of the $3 bill activity. I chose to skip it, with contempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fvcking, beta mc. Cuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous