Mind Fucked Ch. 04 - Hotel

Story Info
The family falls deeper under Andrew's influence.
9.5k words
4.5
14.7k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter took a while. Longer than other chapters so far. I hope this is as enjoyable as previous chapters. Again this is fantasy, all characters are 18+ none of the acts are condoned nor encouraged. This is a different universe than our own, but still some similarities. Do not get hung up on whether something could happen in the real world. Thank you for taking the time to read this story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked his mother over. She was beautiful, easily passing for a woman 10 years younger. She was wearing a white, loose-fitting, silk top that hid how shapely she was. Her tan shorts, though loose could not disguise her luscious ass and her firm toned legs. Andrew still had no real idea what was going to happen. He would, more or less, let fate decide.

They got into the SUV and he punched in, bars, to the GPS and looked for one with the least number of stars in the rating. It was a mile and a half down the road. When he got there, he was not disappointed, The Tap Club looked as red neck as they come. He did not see anything other than pick-ups parked in the lot.

Watching some of the people exiting the bar, he knew they would stand out here and that was a good thing for his idea. He pulled the SUV to the back of the lot where it was dark and there were few cars. Getting out he walk to the passenger door and opened it for Catherine.

"Ah, we have arrived at the first of many stops tonight. Unless I am lucky and I can get all my fun from this place." He said as he helped her from the car.

She looked up at him, fear in her eyes. "Please stop, Andrew. Why are you doing this to me?"

"Hmm, I wonder mother. Why would I do this? Because I can? Because you deserve it after what you did to father and what you are still doing? All of the above? Honestly, it doesn't matter mother. All you should know is... it's going to happen."

Taking her arm, he led her towards the entrance of the bar. It was still early, so there were not many people yet. Andrew figured it would get crowded between 8:30 and 9:00, so they had some time. As they walked in Andrew could not help but laugh out loud. The jukebox was playing "I want to break free" by Queen. That should resonate with his mom.

He looked around the bar. There was a table near the stage where four men sat. they looked like they worked a farm nearby or a warehouse. Different styles of flannel shirts and jeans with work boots. Three of them looked like the drank more beer than they could work off. The fourth, seemed to be the leader. Lean, strong looking and his demeanor when he saw Catherine was that of a shark sensing blood.

There were about 20 tables with 4 chairs each and 6 booths that could hold 6. The bartender was female, long dark hair pulled back in a braid. She looked like she had a bit of native American in her. The lone waitress he saw was lovely, somewhere in her mid-20s curly red hair, pale complexion, tight blue top and the tightest jean shorts he had ever seen. He wondered how she even got her phone in her back pocket.

She walked over to them, grabbed two menus from the podium and said. "Follow me. Just the two of you tonight?"

"Yes, just my mother and I." Andrew said.

"Mother, huh? Looks more like your sister?" she pointed to a table. "Here ya go. I am Penny, I'll be your server tonight. The special is a New York strip, baked-potato, and asparagus."

"Thank you. If you would bring a coke for me and Whiskey for my mother."

"Very good. Be back with your drinks."

Andrew watched her go. Turning back to his mother and smiled at her. Catherine shook her head at him.

"Please no, lets just have a nice dinner and go back to the hotel." She begged. She looked up over Andrew's shoulder and her face went white.

Andrew turned in his chair and saw the man from the table standing over him.

"The woman you were staring at was my girl. What do you think you were doing there, punk?" the man growled at him.

"Merely admiring her beauty." Andrew stood up and offered his hand. "My name is Andrew, pleased to meet you."

The man looked at him in surprise and took his hand. "Jake, my name is Jake." They shook hands and Jake was still confused, especially after the tingle of their touch.

"Jake, have a seat." Andrew gestured to the chair between him and his mother.

Jake sat down and looked back and forth between the newcomers. His gaze rested on Catherine's tits for a while and he smiled as she squirmed in her seat. They all looked up when Patty arrived with their drinks. She glowered at Jake and he had the decency to blush, having been caught staring.

Andrew reached over and touched Patty on the wrist. Her demeanor changed and she bent down and kissed Jake on the cheek and smiled lovingly at him. Jake smiled and kissed her back.

Patty walked away and Andrew got down to business.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ellaine)

Ellaine got back to the room and went into the bathroom. She leaned forward, hands on the counter by the sink. Reaching forward and turning on the faucet she splashed water over her face. This has been one fucked up month.

She went because her brother was getting well enough to come home and she missed him. More to the point she missed who he had been, this person was not her brother. Though he did not seem angry, he was doing things that seemed as if he was lashing out.

She was startled when she heard the door open. She looked up and saw her sister. This too was someone she did not know. She was scared. What was happening to her family, it made no sense. Her eyes were wide as she watched her sister stalk her like a predatory animal.

"No Debbie, don't. You don't have to do this." She begged.

"That is true, I do not have to do this. I really want too though." Debbie smiled, and it was the smile of a predator.

She stepped up to her frightened sister and place a finger under her chin. Gently she pushed up until Ellaine met her gaze. A tear beginning to form. She bent down and kissed the tear away, even as her sister shivered like a skittish colt.

"I have wanted this ever since I heard you and Angela in your room." Debbie's voice had taken on a husky timbre. "You had forgotten to lock your door and I peeked in. You both were naked; your breasts were so perfect. Angela was down between your knees; I could hear her lapping at your cunt. Fuck, I masturbated right there in the door way. She was exposed to me in all her glory. "

"Her shaved pussy was dripping and her ass, I could have licked it right then. Then I heard the car pull up and closed the door and ran to my room before mom and dad could catch me. I jilled off until I came but I could not sleep." During this whole conversation with her sister, Debbie had been rubbing her pussy and playing with one breast, her eyes almost completely closed.

Ellaine could do nothing but stare at her sister as she recited the encounter. The shock of seeing her stimulate herself as she told the story, filled Ellaine with shame. Shame that she was enjoying the sight. Humiliation that she wanted her sister between her legs, licking her.

"No, we can't do this. Please. One of us has to leave, let me go, I will sleep in the car. Just don't do this." She said as she started to get up.

"Sister, sister. Brother said you had to listen to me, to do what I said. Right?"

"Yes, but you don't have to. Please don't."

"Ellaine you will not leave unless I tell you to."

Terror filled Ellaine's face as she found she could not get up. She was trapped until her sister set her free.

"NO!" she screamed.

"Quiet." Debbie commanded. "You want to scream, that is fine, but it won't be louder that a whisper."

A hand flew to her throat as she tried to scream again and it was only a whisper. She started to sob as her sister drew closer.

"Stand up Elle." The use of her nickname when they were younger and more innocent rocked Ellaine. She had used it in the car too.

Ellaine stood before the shorter sister. This child, 18 years old, only 5 feet tall, was in control of her. She tried to fight it, tried to resist but it was to no avail.

"Strip me..." Debbie paused for a moment. "Slave. Ooh, that has a nice ring to it. Yes, yes it does. Strip me, slave."

Ellaine hesitated and was shocked when she felt a slap across her left cheek. Her hand rose up to touch the cheek and her head turned towards her sister. She saw the hand raised for a backhand to her other cheek and she reached down to grasp the cobalt blue blouse at the hem and pulled it slowly up and over her head and arms. Debbie was not wearing a bra underneath. She small breasts were perky, and her nipples were long and hard. She had pretty areolas about the size of a ritz cracker.

"Go ahead, lick them, play with them, make love to them, slave."

She knelt down before her sister and brought her mouth to one of the nipples. He skin tasted so nice, a hint of strawberry soap. The nipple was so stiff in her mouth. She sucked on it, rolled her tongue around it, nibbled it a little. Each thing she did elicited a moan from Debbie.

As she made love to her sister's breast, she slid a hand into the waistband of her shorts, past the waistband of her panties and down to touch her clit.

"Uh, uh, uuhh, slaves do not get pleasure until Mistress says they get pleasure. Remove your hand from your slave-cunt."

Ellaine removed her hand like she had been shocked. Gasping she looked up at her Mistress. Mistress! Why would she think that?

"Lift my skirt slave!"

Ellaine reached out tentatively and lifted her sister's, her mistress' skirt. Her thighs were tone and tanned, Ellaine was shocked when she felt a warmth between her own legs. All this sexual tension since they left the hospital was getting to her. As she lifted the skirt higher, she noticed that Mistress was not wearing panties. There was a musky scent that was affecting her.

She bunched the skirt up in both hands and then pulled it down her sister's hips and legs. Debbie stepped out of them, with just her ankle socks and sneakers left on, she stepped around her sister and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Kneel before me slave." She said in a sultry voice.

Ellaine moved between her mistress' knees and lowered her eyes, she did not look at what was displayed before her.

"Look at me, slut." Debbie told her, as she played with her pussy. "LOOK!"

At the shouted command, her eyes snapped up and looked the other woman in the eyes.

"Lick my pussy and do it well."

She leaned forward, the muskiness getting stronger. There was little in the way of hair between her mistress' leg. It did look sweet and luscious. She placed a hand on either leg and kissed her mistress' left thigh softly. She kissed and licked her way up the soft thigh.

The taste of her skin was salty. She found she liked it. The closer she got to the aromatic source of muskiness the faster her heart beat.

Soon she was within centimeters of the source and she paused to look at her mistress' pussy in detail. The blonde hairs were fine, as if she was just starting to grow pubic hair. Hell, she was just starting to have her breasts grow in also.

She breathed lightly on the pretty pussy in front of her and smiled to herself when she felt her mistress shiver in pleasure. Moved closer and ran her tongue lightly over the soft lips. She had sweet taste, it was heady. As blood rushed to them, they thickened and elongated, giving her more sensitive flesh to caress with her tongue.

She slid a finger into her sister as she licked on her clit. There was something obstructing the entrance, it felt familiar but she could not place it.

"Oh yes, my little slut. Pull it out and feast your eyes on your surprise."

She used two fingers to grab hold of the thing and pulled it slowly out. As it was revealed, she saw that it was her sister's panties. There was something else other than her sister's juices soaked into them.

"Just put them in your mouth and suck on them."

She could not resist and pushed them into her mouth. They were salty and tart. She disliked the taste and the texture.

"Suck them clean. Slut. Suck your brother's cum and mine from my panties."

She nearly gagged at that. She had no idea how much longer she could cry. This horrible nightmare seemed to never end. She sucked on the panties, taking them out of her mouth so she could suck them completely clean of her sister and brother's cum. Her stomach roiled and heaved as she did this.

Debbie sat forward and placed her hand over the slut's mouth, keeping the panties from coming out. Ellaine tried to move mistress' hand but she stopped when mistress commanded her to.

"Put your hands at your sides." The stern voice of Debbie, almost echoed through the room. With her free hand, she pinched slut's nose closed and watched in fascination as the face before her started to turn red. She watched the shade turn from red to a dark red or purple and suddenly she let go of Ellaine's nose and the other woman started sucking air through her nose.

"Hmmm, he really won't let me hurt you permanently or damage you. That means, though, that I can test the boundaries on how far I can take you before I have to stop."

At first, she was happy her brother's commands would keep her sister from harming her permanently, until she heard the last part. What in the fuck was she going to end up going through?

Debbie stood up and pointed at the bed. "Laydown on your back, place two pillows under your head."

Ellaine did as she was told and her head was tilted up. She watched wide eyed as her mistress climbed up on the bed. Then proceeded to straddle her face. She watched as the young, smooth vagina lowered and pressed against her face.

"Suck all the cum that is left in my cunt out, slave."

She stuck her tongue out and parted those thick puffy lips, searching for her brother's cum. Her hands went the soft globes of her mistress' ass and pulled her down onto her face firmly. A hand grasped her hair and pulled her up and the twat started to grind on her face. Yet again though, her mistress' other hand pinched her nose closed. She tried to breathe through her mouth, but the moisture made it had to get a breath through.

"Keep... ooohh... uuhh, licking... you fucking whore... you... gaahh... you bitch. Don't stop... Jesús... until I tell you to stop." Debbie said as she grunted as her pussy was licked.

Ellaine licked those lips in a teasing manner, hoping to distract Debbie from pinching her nose closed. Swirling her tongue, feeling more satisfied as her pussy got wetter. Then she adjusted her attention to her clit, flicking it, the sucking on it. Soon she got her reward and the fingers left her nose and she could breathe.

She sucked harder on the clit in her mouth and played a finger around Debbie's tight brown star. The moans above her increased along with the speed of the snatch grinding on her face. She used her other to slide a finger into the dripping snatch she was licking.

"Fuck yeah sis, so glad you ended up munching carpet instead of sucking dick. You do this so fucking well. Gaahh, please... so close... make me cum!"

Not even thinking about what she had just said, Debbie was surprised at the ferocity with which Ellaine proceeded to suck on her clit and fuck her ass and pussy with her fingers. The assault was too much for the teenager and her body shudder as she orgasmed on her sister's face. She could feel her juices spray across her thighs and soak the sheets under her knees.

"Oh sweet, sweet sister. Is there anything left of our brother in my pussy? Or did you get it all?"

"I believe I have cleaned your pussy as you asked Mistress."

Debbie slowly climbed off her sister and off of the bed. Standing on wobbly legs She put her clothes back on. She walked over to her suitcase and rummaged through it. Finding a blue denim skirt that was somewhat short on her and a loose-fitting pink crop top, she turned to face the bed.

"Okay Ellaine, stand before me and strip."

She slid off of the bed and stood before her sister. She removed her blouse and shorts, then her sandals. She stood before her sister waiting for her next instructions.

Holding out the clothes in her hands to her sister she said. "Put these on."

Ellaine looked at the clothes, taking them because she couldn't resist. She still wondered what her sister planned for her in clothes that were three sizes too small for her.

"Bet you are wondering what is going to happen next?" she grinned maliciously and leaned towards her sister, her mouth next to her ear. "We are going to follow brother's instruction and refill my pussy with cum. Daddy's cum."

Ellaine had thought the evening couldn't get worse.

(Catherine)

Catherine and Andrew had eaten dinner and had a few drinks with Jake and a couple of his friends. By 8:30 Patty was done working and joined them along with the wives of the other two.

The first couple were Margaret and Billy Sommers, both in their late 30s. Margaret was 4'4" about 150 lbs., nice fat D cup tits and little pudge around the middle. She wasn't fat but she was a handful. Her brown curly hair accentuated her round cute face. She wore a pink woman's western top and a jean skirt. She also wore sandals and no hose or stockings.

Billy was just under 6' tall and had a worker's body, no gym for this guy, just hard work. He had close-cropped black hair and a goatee, his work shirt was tight around his muscled torso and his jeans fit snuggly and he needed no belt to hold them up.

The other couple were Wanda and Evan Rutherford. Wanda was 5' 9", 165 lbs. nice perky C cups. Her black hair was long and hung down to the top of her pants. She looked to be in her mid-40s. She wore a black silk blouse and black shorts. Like Margaret she wore sandals and no hose or stockings.

Evan was about 5' 8", about 180 lbs. a little bit more of a gut that a dad bod.

After about an hour they decided to move the drinking to a more private venue, thanks to some subtle persuasion from Andrew and they followed Wanda and Evan back to their house.

Once they arrived, they entered the living room and Wanda served drinks. They chatted for a bit longer and topics went from work, to hobbies and finally to kids. Those with children, Billy, Margaret and Catherine, all conceded that until the kids left the nest, sex was a rarity.

Jake and Evan laughed and agreed that kids were not in their future. Which elicited glares from Patty and Wanda.

"Yeah, but Jake, honestly, how is the sex?" Andrew asked.

"Well, it could be better. All Patty wants is missionary. I would love to change things up a bit." His eyes went wide, not believing he had said that. While Patty looked at him, eyes smoldering. Neither of them seemed able to move or say anything at this time.

"Evan, honestly, do you feel the same as Jake?"

"Well sex with Wanda is okay, like Jake says mostly missionary, but Patty is a wild thing in the sack. Why just the other..." his eyes popped wide open. Wanda turned beet read, Patty went white and the way Jake's head snapped around, you would have thought it was going to twist off.

The tableau was broken when Andrew started to laugh, a deep amused laugh. "So nice to see, that no matter where in the world you go some things are always the same."

His thoughts moved among them, Jake calmed and stood up. He towered over Patty. Evan stood and moved over to Wanda and Billy moved to Margaret. Andrew stood facing Catherine.

"Okay ladies, we are going to have a contest. The men before you are going to receive your best oral skills. If you make your man cum first then you win." His head turned to each woman as he spoke. They all looked at him, waiting for the shoe to drop.