Mind Fucked Ch. 04 - Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank groaned at this news. How would he hide this from Catherine? What would Tanya think or say? His life was becoming more complicated, but for some reason he couldn't, no, didn't want it to stop.

"Slave, get daddy ready for me, crawl to him. Show him what a submissive slut you are, Do Not make him cum. That is going in my..." she turned to her dad. "Sweet little cunny." And she smiled an innocent/sultry smile.

Frank watched in fascination as his oldest child dropped to her knees and crawled to him. Her breasts straining at her shirt, the top revealing her luscious cleavage. Her slim body looking so cat like as she crawled to him and her beautiful, wide ass. He had to admit to himself that he had noticed her ass and enjoyed watching it at the beach. His dick was getting so hard.

"Looks like daddy might not need help getting ready sister dear." Debbie said in a teasing tone.

Ellaine found herself whining at that. Why did it bother her that she wouldn't be able to suck her daddy's cock? She shouldn't be doing this anyway, but she wanted to... needed to. She reached her daddy and took his belt in both hands. Unbuckling it and unzipping his pants, she grabbed the waist band of his pants and underwear and when he lifted his hips to help her, she pulled them down at the same and revealed his hard cock.

He was longer than Andrew by a good two inches, but he was not as girthy. She grabbed the shaft and felt the hot skin and the hard muscle. This would be different than the rape of her mouth by her brother. However, the last man she could rely on was being taken away from her. She could see the lust in her father's eyes. She shook her head and more tears ran down her face. She wondered if she could run out of tears.

Lowering her head to the tip of her father's cock, its narrowness seemed to make it designed for oral and anal pleasure. She took it easily into her mouth and was surprised when he made it to the back of her throat so quickly and easily.

"Oh, yes baby. That feels so good. Your mouth is so warm and wet. Your throat is going to feel so good."

His hands grabbed her by the ears and pulled her farther down on his engorged rod. She gagged a little and then he popped past the entrance to her throat and her nose pressed against his abdomen, his balls on her chin.

"Mmmm, fuck, so much better than your Mother and your Aunt."

He started pulling her up and down on his cock, slowly at first. She felt her sister's hand on the back of her head and felt it push her down in time with her father.

Like with Andrew, a woman in her family was going to rape her mouth with a dick. Her father had been pretty gentle with her, but Debbie was ruining that and between them they fucked her face. Suddenly her sister's fingers twined in her hair and ripped her off of their father's cock.

"Mine now. If you want his cum you will suck it out of my cunny or bottom. Now hold his cock and aim it to my sweet, hot, cunny"

Ellaine watched as Debbie climbed on their father's lap. She grabbed his tool and aimed it at her sister's pussy. She lowered herself down and moaned in ecstasy. Her father's moan echoed hers.

"Oh, fuck baby. Your cunny is so hot, wet and tight. It has been a long time since I felt one sooo good."

He leaned towards his daughter and kissed her passionately. Their tongues met in a frantic duel. Her hands encircled his neck and pulled him close. His hands grasped her buttocks and bounced her gently on his throbbing member.

Debbie broke the kiss. "Slave, lick my ass and daddy's balls, don't just sit there watching. Might as well be of use."

Ellaine felt disgust as this whole scenario, unable to do anything about it, she wondered if this was going to be her life from now on, she prayed it wouldn't be. Leaning forward, her father held Debbie still and parted her ass cheeks, she licked her sister's ass. Licking down to her father's balls and shaft as he pumped into his baby girl, he groaned out loud. She swirled her tongue over his hairy sack and his pussy juice coated shaft.

She shuddered as she went back to licking her sister's brown star. At least she was clean. It tasted tangy but not so bad. The sounds and feeling of her father fucking her sister started to actually turn her on. She hoped that was because of her brother's doing, she didn't want to think about what it meant if it wasn't his design.

Frank loved the feel of his daughter's tight cunny on his hard cock. The feel of his daughter's tongue on his balls and shaft was so amazing as well. This had to be a dream and he was going to wake up any minute. He wondered what would happen if this was real and Catherine burst in on them. Fuck it, he would put her in her place. He just didn't care anymore. He was tired of being the good husband, accepting her attitude and he was going to put his foot down, hard.

He thrust his cock harshly into Debbie's cunny impaling his full length into her and she gasped in pleasure and pain. Her mouth practically devouring his in a passionate kiss.

Debbie loved the feel of her daddy's cock, so different from her brother's. Daddy filled her, practically entering her womb. Brother Filled her, stretching her, pressing against her flesh stimulating every part of her cunny. Both so different, but both so good. She moaned into her daddy's mouth every time either he hit her cervix or her sister licked her ass.

"Oh, fuck yes. You both feel so good. Fuck me harder daddy! Fuck my ass with your tongue slave!! Oh, FUCK!"

Ellaine put her hands on Debbie's ass cheeks and pulled them farther apart. She speared her tongue deep into her sister's ass and heard Debbie's loud moan in response. She felt her father speed up his thrusts, his balls hitting her chin, when suddenly his groans stopped, he pulled Debbie down onto his cock, breaking her ability to tongue Debbie's ass and she felt his balls pulse as he came in Debbie's cunny.

It lasted almost a full minute, his cum and her juices flowing from her cunny and coating his cock. Ellaine licked the mixture from her father's cock as he pulled free of Debbie's cunny.

"Daddy, that was sooo good. Now you get a better treat. Slave is going to lick all your delicious sperm from my little cunny. Wont that be nice? She has had lots of practice eating pussy with her girlfriend." Debbie giggled at that.

"Girlfriend huh. We will talk about that later young lady. Now suck my cum from your sister's cunny."

Debbie climbed off of her daddy and lay down next to him on the bed. Her ass was on the edge of the bed and she spread her legs and pulled her feet up onto the bed. Raising her ass slightly and holding her torso up on her elbows she smiled at her sister.

Ellaine got between her legs and placed her hands under Debbie's buttocks. She leaned in, looking at the juices mixed with sperm leaking from her sister's cunny, winced and then attached her mouth to it. She licked the goo from between her sister's folds and tried to Imagine that it was her girlfriend's pussy she was cleaning.

She licked around the outer folds, every so often nibbling on the protruding flesh. The moans from above her helping her get into it and she licked up towards the nub at the top of her folds. She was afraid she was becoming addicted to the sweet taste of her sister's cunny. She pressed her lips against the entrance of her sister's sex and sucked on it, trying to get all of their father's sperm from inside her sister.

"Jesus!! Slave, you're driving me over the edge! Don't stop, I... uuhh... gunna... CUM!!"

Debbie's juices sprayed into her sister's mouth and practically drowned her. Ellaine swallowed as fast a possible. Debbie grabbed her hair and ground her into her cunny. Ellaine felt her face being pressed roughly against her sister's sex.

"Ooh, Daddy... you are so hard again! Do you want to fuck me again Daddy? Maybe your poor innocent daughter's tight little virgin asshole."

He groaned at that thought. Watching his eldest eat his baby girl was definitely arousing, but taking his daughter's virginal ass was a much bigger turn on. Catherine would never let him near her ass. He was going to take this offering and enjoy the hell out of it.

"On your knees, pumpkin. Elle, no... slave... get her ass nice and wet. I am going to fuck your sister's ass and you can suck it clean when I am done."

Debbie got on her knees and Ellaine got behind her. She parted her baby sister's ass cheeks and got her tongue deep into it again. Filling her sister with her saliva, she even spit in her ass. Taking a finger, she spread the saliva around inside. She scooped the remnants of her father's cum and sister's juices from her pussy and used it on her ass as well.

Frank knelt next to Debbie's ass and grabbed Ellaine's head. He brought it to his cock and Ellaine opened her mouth and he shoved it down her throat, causing her to gag. He did this over and over until there was a thick coating of spit on his cock that ran to his daughter's mouth. Then he pushed her unceremoniously aside and shoved himself animalistically into her tight brown cavity.

He grunted in pleasure as he bottomed out in her ass and his balls slapped her cunny.

"DADDY!!! Oh that fucking hurts! And it feels so good too!" Debbie screamed in pleasure and pain. Tears running down her face.

Her father rutted into her ass like a wild animal. His hands holding her hips and he pounded into his little girl, his fingers turning white as he gripped her tightly. He would pull almost all the way out and slam back in again. Over and over, he did this, until finally he filled her ass with his cum. He had never cum so often, hell since he had been married, he had never had sex more than once in the same night. That was never going to happen again, Catherine was in for a big surprise when they got home.

He pulled out of the tight ass of his daughter and grabbed Ellaine's head one more time.

"Clean me up. Then clean up your sister." He commanded as he pulled her mouth to his dirty cock.

He tasted awful, she had hope he would taste like her asshole, but he had been so deep inside her sister that it was nastier. She nearly retched as the taste and texture hit her. She ended up cleaning her father's cock and he did not get erect.

She moved to her sister. "Slave, get on your back, you can lick my ass from that angle."

Laying on her back, she was astounded when her sister ended up squatting over her face. She saw her butthole flexing and her father's cum being forced out. She stuck her tongue out to catch it. Trying to move her head to reach up and lick it.

"No, no, no, sister dear. You just catch what I push out. With luck, only daddy's cum will be pushed out."

Her eyes widened and fear struck her, but only cum oozed from her sister's ass. Then her sister sat on her face, her rectum over her mouth.

"Suck it out of my ass like you did my pussy!"

She clamped her lips on Debbie's rectum and sucked. More sperm went into her mouth and small bits of things she did not want to think about. Soon Debby was clean and climbed off of Ellaine.

She looked up and saw her father and Debbie hugging. Debbie looked over at her.

"Go to your room and go to sleep. I am sleeping with Daddy tonight."

As she left the room, she was actually able to grab the room key. She was horrified that the command did not allow her to stop and get dressed, nor could she take a shower or brush her teeth. This nightmare had to end. The only good part was that she made it to her room with no one seeing her naked in the hall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for making it this far. There will be more to come. Please rate and comment. It is the best way for me know how to improve.