Mind Fucked Ch. 04 - Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you are all expectant. I mean really, what is the losers' punishment? Guys, what do you think? Bare assed spanking?" The men perked up at that and the women did not seem too distressed. "Giving rim jobs?" the women recoiled at that and the men held curious expressions. "Or..." he paused, diving into each one's mind. "Aaah, yes... that is it."

"The decision has been made. Ladies should your man not cum first, then you will lick another loser's ass and lube it up well, as she will get her ass fucked. If you don't lube it up well, she may not be nice to you either." He laughed at the horror in the women's eyes and subtle smile on the men's'.

"Oh yes, and to make it fair. You will not be sucking a dick you have sucked before. You are going to have to guess how this new man likes his blow jobs."

"Patty, you will go first." He chuckled when she crawled over to him. "You have sucked every other cock in this room?"

She nodded. "Before or after your wedding?"

"Both." She said as tears ran down her face.

The other woman glared daggers at Patty and the men looked fearfully at Jake. "Well Patty, you better hope you make me cum quickly, I think no one here is willing to lube you up."

She shuddered in fear. Andrew wondered if he should let things go as planned or if he should cheat. That was a difficult choice. Leaving it up to fate and seeing it come out as he hoped would be satisfying. Making it come out as he planned would be... intoxicating.

"Okay let's finish this, who else has sucked more that one man in this room? Margaret? Go to Jake." She didn't move. "Oh ho! Jake you dirty dog. That leaves Evan." Margaret moved slowly to Evan and knelt before him.

"Wanda? Do you have a surprise for us?"

"I was hoping I would get Evan." She sighed.

"You never gave your husband head? Have you ever given head?" She shook her head no.

"Oh my, well looks like your getting ass fucked tonight. Have you ever done anal? Yes, I know, silly question, if you have never given head, but I want to ask anyway."

She shook her head no. He walked over to her and patted her head. He guided her to Billy and pushed her to her knees. Then he looked at his mother and pointed to Jake.

"You my friend, are going to love her mouth, she is very talented."

"You... uh... she's sucked you off, has she?"

"Oh yes, just a few hours ago in the car, I also took her anal cherry. Very sweet." Andrew said as he looked down at her.

Stepping back over to Patty. "Okay ladies on the count of three. One...two...three."

He watched as each woman opened her man's pants and fished out his cock. Seems none of the men were fully erect except him. Though it seemed even semi erect, none of these men were lacking in the size department.

Catherine took Jake in her hand and as he slowly grew due to her touch. She watched as it grew from being held in one hand to taking two to cover his whole length. The mushroom tip of his head was huge, easily the size of her son. She stretched her mouth as wide as she could and slipped the head carefully into her mouth. She took him as far as she could, but her hand still easily held what was left outside her mouth.

Margaret looked at Evan's member, it seemed as if was not much bigger than her husband Billy. She watched as it grew, fairly long, not very thick but still impressive. Thankfully all she had to do was make him cum, not deep throat him. His head went easily into her mouth and she was able to take the whole length in one go, quite an achievement. With her husband, Billy, it was more than she could do. Billy was thick from head to root.

Andrew thought that this was going to be interesting. He was going to touch each mind in turn and see what was really going on behind the outward actions. He wanted to make sure Patty did not give her best. She was definitely going to be the loser, if not the only loser.

Margaret bobbed her head on Evan's engorged member and licked the crown while she held the shaft in one hand. It started to thicken and elongate, causing her cheeks to puff out. She was surprised when she found out that he had not finished growing. She felt like he had grown another inch in length and he definitely thickened.

Wanda had Billy's cock in her hand and was looking around at the other women. She tentatively moved her mouth to his cock. She slowly took the soft dick all the way in her mouth. She was startled when Billy's hands went to the sides of her head and held her firmly in place.

His penis engorging, lengthening and thickening in her mouth. Her eyes wide with surprise and fear as he blocked her from getting air. She tried to pull off, but Billy stopped her before he came all the way out of her mouth. Holding her for a moment, he pushed back in, allowing her to take over on the way back to her throat.

Each man was enjoying himself, so far, each of them were enjoying the skills of the woman on their knees before them. Wanda had never stepped out on her marriage. Andrew almost felt bad about that, but he could not bring himself to care so very much about it.

Billy seemed about lose his control completely. Andrew clamped down on that quickly. Billy composed himself and was able to hang on, combine that with Wanda's inexperience and things should last a while.

Each woman had a different style, Patty concentrated on sucking the head of the shaft and palming the balls. Her touch was gentle but stimulating. He enjoyed the feel of Patty's lips on his shaft and her tongue caressing his skin. Her insistent sucking on his crown, felt like she was trying to get his cum through a straw. It was a heady feeling.

Her hand stroking him as she sucked and licked him, showed him how bad she wanted to win. Combine all that with her gentle rolling of his balls had him close to losing his mind, and this was after her nudged her not to do her best. He was almost ready to let her do her best and to hell with his plan. No, no, must stick with the plan. He looked over and watched Margaret.

Margaret did the whole one-handed stroke combined with the up and down bob with a nice suck on the tip at the top of the bob. Most men would not be able to last long with that kind of attention. Evan's head was thrown back and his hands were on the back of Margaret's head. She was bobbing up and down, when her lips touched her hand, she would go back up and suck hard on his tip.

Evan's groans were the loudest in the room and you could hear his breathing quickened and he started moving her head with his hands instead of just letting her control the pace. He started thrusting into her mouth, not letting her pull back. His thrusts increasing as his pleasure built.

Andrew looked to his mother. "I know I was the first cock you sucked, but at least try and give a good showing you whore."

Her eyes shot wide open at that. Her eyes met Andrew's and had a look of hurt and betrayal in them.

"You are right mother. You are not a whore. I doubt if dad paid you, you would have put out for him. Yet here you are, sucking the dick of a man you just met and soon might be getting anal from, for the second time in the same day." Shaking his head Andrew said. "Yes, not a whore, more of a slut. Get to sucking mother."

He gave her a slight nudge and she started sucking like she might know what she was doing. Catherine used what she learned from her son earlier in the day and did her best to build on that. She twisted her hand as she moved her lips up the cock in her mouth. She let saliva drip from her mouth and coat her hand as lubricant.

She swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock and pursed her lips to suck at the hole. Jake threw his head back and moaned as she worked his cock. When she poked her tongue in his hole, his legs trembled. She grabbed his ass and pulled herself down on his cock, shoving him all the way into her mouth and throat.

The whole time she was servicing him with her mouth, her mind railed at what she was doing. She kept telling herself that she was a good woman, and loving mother and a loyal wife. Once again, her face was stained with her tears and she wondered if she would ever stop crying or feeling humiliated.

Wanda was doing her best to emulate the other women. Her attitude was wonderful but her technique was lacking. Billy didn't care though, his was groaning and had his hand on Wanda's head, just holding it as she licked and sucked. Wanda had gotten Billy fully engorged and pulled off of him for a moment. She just had to see. He was very long; both of her hands could not cover him completely. Evan had both hands on Margaret's head pushing her up and down, nearly fucking her face. Jake, was enjoying Catherine, at times he would hold her head in place on the downward stroke and then release her.

Patty tried hard to milk Andrew as fast as she could. Andrew however had a different idea and held her down against him with his cock buried in her throat and he would count slowly to twenty and then let her up.

Again, the goal was to make Patty lose. Women like Patty, Margaret and his mother needed to learn that vows meant something. Though Andrew seemed to ignore the fact that Jake, Billy and Evan were not innocents either. That did not stop him from wanting to punish women like that.

One more nudge, and Wanda and Catherine it would seem, were going to be the winners. Jake and Billy were groaning for all they were worth and had each woman in both hands fucking their faces with wild abandon.

As if on command they pulled the women off their cocks and sprayed both of them all over the face, hair and tops.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have our winners." Andrew said as he applauded.

'Now we know what the losers get to do, but who gets to take their anal cherry if there is one? Why the men who didn't get to cum yet. So, Evan, you and I get to ream these ladies' asses. Do you have a preference?"

"Well... I mean I have fucked Patty..." he said

"Very well, Margaret it is, Margaret, get over here. Evan will go first." Andrew said. "Margaret, get your ass over there and kneel away from Evan."

Margaret crawled over to him and turned around. "Patty, pull off her skirt and panties." Andrew told her.

Patty moved over to Margaret, her eyes going from person to person, beseeching them to help her. She unzipped the side of her skirt and pulled it down. As they lowered, it was revealed that Margaret was not wearing any panties.

"Damn Billy, does your wife forget her panties often?" Jake asked.

"No..." Billy said, sounding a bit confused.

"I wanted to surprise you later, I had no idea we would be doing... this."

"Okay Patty, get in there and lube her ass up. We don't want it to hurt when Evan fucks her."

Patty moved closer to Margaret and leaned in close to the woman's ass. She timidly kissed her right ass cheek and felt someone spank her own ass.

*SMACK*

"I said lube her up, not kiss her ass. Spread those cheeks apart and stick your tongue in her hole!"

*SMACK*

Patty grabbed the cheeks in front of her and spread them wide and after staring for a moment, long enough to see but not get spanked, she licked the tight brown hole of her friend.

"Oh damn, Patty, that is so nasty and yet so good. More... mmmmm."

Patty licked around the hole, finding the taste a bit tart but not disgusting. Margaret kept herself clean at least. She shoved her tongue into her friend's ass, her saliva filling her friend. Finding herself moaning in pleasure surprised her. Margaret was now pushing her ass back into Patty's face. Patty moved a hand off of her friend's ass and started playing with her pussy. She just knew her saliva would not be enough to lube Margaret enough for having her ass reamed.

"Come on Patty, yes Hun. Oh, play with my pussy. I am sooo wet. Your tongue in my ass is so decadent. Fffuck!"

Margaret's body started to shake as Patty continued to lick her ass and slide two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. She then slid those fingers covered in her friend's juices and slid them into her ass.

"Ooohhh, Christ! Finger my pussy!! Finger my ass!! Oh, God I am going to cum!"

Patty continued stimulating her friend, moving her fingers from ass to pussy and back. She added another finger and now had three digits fucking her pussy then ass. She started to enjoy the taste of pussy and ass mixed together.

"Okay, that is enough. My turn." Evan stated.

He grabbed Patty by the hair and placed his hard cock up to her mouth. Patty opened wide and took his cock into her mouth. She understood that her purpose was to lube him up also and she gave him a very sloppy blow job. Bobbing her head up and down on him and taking him into her mouth until she choked. She covered him in her saliva. Soon he pulled out and turned to Margaret's ass.

"Pull her cheeks apart Patty and watch carefully, because this will be you next. You never wanted to do anal and now you are going to get it in front of all your friends." Evan chuckled at Patty.

Patty grabbed Margaret's ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Evan moved forward and pressed the tip up against the tight rosebud, even though she was stretched by Patty's fingers.

"Oh... fffuck...that huuurts!" Margaret whined.

"Oh, shut up Margaret. I have not even pushed in yet." Evan growled and then he pushed his thick head past her tight ring until she closed around him after the tip passed through.

"Aaaagggrrrrhhh! That fucking huuurts!!"

"Relax, I am in. I won't move, just get comfortable. Let me know when you are ready."

He could feel her squeezing him. It was like she was massaging him. To think he was the first to take this tight ass. A day of firsts for him, his first blow job from her and his first time with her ass. He thought about how Wanda was going to blow him finally and he would fuck her ass too. He pushed deeper into Margaret. He found himself getting even more aroused as he heard her grunts and her moans of passion and pain.

"Uuuuhhhh... mmmm... fuuuk..." her grunts echoing through the room followed by the sounds of pain. "Shit Evan...too big... God, you're tearing me apart... oh, no... stop, please stop... daammn..."

*sob*

It felt like he got harder, thicker and longer as more blood rushed into his organ.

"That's it you bitch! Take it!" he growled at her, shoving his cock into roughly.

*whines*

"Please no... I can't... No..." she begged and pleaded.

Patty crawled over to her and put her hand between the legs of Margaret. She started rubbing her clit softly.

"OH! Yes! Oh my... yes! Thank you!" Margaret was grateful for the distraction and feeling of pleasure.

*moan*

She started moving her hips, trying to grind her clit on Patty's finger and this also had the benefit of grinding her ass over Evan's cock.

"Better rub her pussy more than that Patty. Maybe shove a couple of fingers in her twat too. I am going to start reaming her faster, this tight ass is going to make me cum soon."

Evan started thrusting into her harder and faster, the friction was starting to hurt and overwhelm the pleasure from her pussy. Patty actually listened to Evan and shoved two fingers into Margaret's sopping wet pussy.

*moans*

Margaret started rocking her hip yet again, the pleasure from her clit and pussy again stronger than the pain in her ass. She felt an orgasm approaching as she felt the familiar sensations of a man getting ready to cum.

*whimper*

Evan started stroking in and out of Margaret faster and faster. The sound of his balls slapping against her skin kept time with her moans. Until finally he let out a roar and jammed himself in deep, pulling her hips to him and unloaded his cum in her ass. A few moments passed and he fell to the side as she also collapsed. Patty crawled over to them and leaned down, taking the spent cock in her mouth and sucked and licked it clean.

The others in the room just stared at her and she paid no attention to them. She then turned to Margaret and rolled her on her stomach. Grabbing her hips she guided the other woman into a kneeling position. She spread her cheeks like earlier, this time though she placed her lips to the puckered hole that was leaking cum and started to suck her clean.

She alternated sucking the cum and causing it to ooze out of Margaret's ass and licking what was oozing out. Everyone gazed in wonder as she put on such a show. The room was quiet, just the sounds of her cleaning the cum from her friend's ass. She squealed as Andrew knelt behind her and shoved his cock in her ass.

"FUUCK!!! That fucking hurts! JESUS!" she screamed as tears ran down her face. "Someone was supposed to lube me up you fucking bastard!"

Andrew grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"No one was going to lube you up, slut. No one likes you right now." His voice was harsh and cruel. His voice lowered into a harsh whisper. "You will never like anal, it will always hurt but you will never turn it down."

She shuddered as fear gripped her. What was he doing to her? How was he doing it? She actually wanted anal, needed it and yet it hurt so bad and she hated it.

"You will never tell anyone about what I did to you, write it down in any way, shape or form."

He then finished pushing his cock into her ass until his balls slapped against her pussy.

"It hurts, god you are ripping me open... fuck me harder..." she did not understand why he was doing this to her and she wondered why no one was helping her. Through the pain and tear-stained eyes she looked around the room. The women were smug, looking like she was deserving of her fate. The men, the men were lustful and predatory.

Her ass burned as he thrust in and out of her like he was fucking her pussy. She couldn't take any more. Her mind was shutting down, things were going dark and then stars exploded in her head.

When she came to, just her husband was there and he looked quite put out.

"You will be sore for quite a while I am thinking. Your ass was used by everyone and you never woke up." he shook his head. 'And you have blown Evan and Billy? What else have you done? Doesn't matter. We have all night for questions."

(Frank)

Laying in bed, relaxing and watching an adult movie was new to Frank. The choice of movie was interesting too, it was a story about a father and a daughter by the pool and the father is seduced by the daughter. He had never been interested in this subject matter before but for some reason it interested him now.

He had looked at his daughters as lovely young women. They, unfortunately had been haunting his dreams since their mother had become so distant. It was becoming quite difficult for him around the house, so he succumbed to his Sister-in-law's advances.

He was now excited; his baby would be on her way. She was so lovely, so innocent and so vivacious. He wondered if she was still a virgin. She was 18, so he would not be surprised but as a father he hoped she had resisted giving it to the wrong boy.

There was a knock at the door breaking him from his reverie. He opened the door and there stood his baby girls. Debbie was dressed as normal in a loose-fitting skirt that came to just below her knees and a cobalt blue blouse that showed some of her cleavage. Her legs were bare and she wore flat sandals.

Ellaine however, looked like a complete slut and he was disappointed and pleased at the same time. She seemed to be wearing Debbie's clothes. She had on a Pink Crop Top and denim skirt, which seemed small on Debbie, but on Ellaine was down right scandalous. She didn't have to bend over much to see her vagina. To top it off, she was barefoot and had the sexiest feet.

"Hi daddy!" Debbie said as she leapt into her father's arms and wrapping her legs around his waist. She kissed him on the mouth, surprising him and in turn surprised her when he returned the kiss just as passionately.

"Daddy, I have good news for you." She whispered into his ear. "You get to fuck your baby girl and when we get home you get your other baby girl all the time."