Mind-Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan refused to answer, simply shaking his head. He appeared to be far too embarrassed to tell her how he was currently viewing her.

'It's not healthy Nathan, you shouldn't be thinking about me like that.' Lucy could not stop the rush of excitement that permeated her body. 'When did it start?' she asked.

Again, it took her son a while to answer. 'It's been going on for a while. I've been trying to fight it, but it's leaving me feeling depressed and making me do stupid things. I just can't get you out of my head and the thoughts aren't you know...... decent.'

Lucy reached across the table, taking her son's hand. 'I'll help you as much as I can Nathan, but I'm sorry, nothing is ever going to happen, I couldn't countenance what I think you're imagining, it is just so wrong, I couldn't go there.'

He nodded his head, 'I understand mum, and I know you're right...... I just want it to stop.'

Rather than get a taxi, they walked home, Lucy reprimanding herself when she took his arm.

'Anyway, what about your girlfriend, what about Milly, are you not happy?'

Nathan shrugged his shoulders. 'Truthfully, I've been thinking of breaking up with her. It doesn't seem fair that thoughts of her have been replaced by thoughts of you. The magic has gone out of it, and it doesn't feel the same anymore.

Most of the rest of the journey was completed in silence. 'How did you get that last file on the computer?' his mother asked.

'Easily,' Nathan replied. 'Remote access!'

'Were there others?' she asked him, watching as he nodded.

'One more, the last one. I'll send it to you and then I promise to stop.'

The next morning, he popped the file onto the computer and deleted the previous one. The evening had gone better than he had thought and at least the subject had been exposed, no more wondering if his mother realised what he was after even though in a way she had refused his advances.

As the evening had progressed, he had waited for the right opportunity, using just the right amount of hesitancy and embarrassment in his voice, his face a picture of misery even though inside, he'd wanted to laugh. She had fallen for it hook line and sinker and at last, she knew what his intentions towards her were. All he had to do now was bide his time, certain that eventually, she would succumb.

Nathan knew from experience the hold that the subject of incest began to exert on you. He had been fine until that first clip which involved a supposed mother and son, it was the same with the stories, one led to another until eventually, he couldn't get enough of them. Fantasies whirled around inside his brain, the better the story, the more the object of his desires took precedence.

For the next couple of months, he would do and say nothing, allowing his mother's own thoughts to do the work for him, convinced that eventually, she would weaken her resolve and ultimately, allow him to bed her.

It was hard, but between that evening and Christmas, he stuck to it. He continued to wank to the pictures of her that he had created, by now her panties, so full of dried semen, were becoming rough and coarse, perhaps time for him to get rid and help himself to another pair, maybe an old bra as well as he imagined squirting his cum all over her tits.

All he had to do was wait until everyone was out of the house and then go and raid her underwear drawer, smiling to himself as he remembered finding her secret toy hidden beneath her panties.

Lucy waited until the following week and her late start before reading the story Nathan had sent to her. Once everybody had left that morning she sat at her computer and read, glad that she had because her fingers were playing with her fanny by the time, she was halfway through it. The characters could easily be her and Nathan, so much so, that as she read it a second time, she hadn't realised that she had substituted their names.

She stopped for a moment to catch her breath as she dashed upstairs and returned with her toy. Starting at the beginning, she reread the tale, the vibrator constantly buzzing at her vagina as she was sucked into the plot. When the son fucked his mother, in her reality, Nathan was fucking her, she plunged the toy into her cunt, in her head it was his shaft that was bringing her climax ever closer. She slowed as the scene came to an end, teasing herself as it built to the couples next liaison.

She never made it to the last chapter, her orgasm had the chair rocking back and forwards as she climaxed, screwing her eyes shut and clamping her thighs together as the toy vibrated inside her cunt. Scrolling to the last page, she had waited to see what the picture was this time, instantly aroused as she viewed it. The woman was on a couch staring up at the camera, the man's face, body and especially his cock visible from a side view. As usual, it was her face staring back at her, only this time it was easy to see that the man was her son.

She printed it out after saving a copy of the story and then shut down the computer before racing for her bedroom, discarding clothes as she went. On her bed, she opened her legs wide and plunged the toy back into her cunt, holding the picture aloft as she fantasised that it was Nathan who was now pummelling her fanny as he panted above her.

Her climax was stupendous, and she found herself calling his name as waves of pleasure surged through her body. Sadly, afterwards, her normal sensibilities returned, and she felt dirty and depraved, cursing for having allowed herself to imagine Nathan having sex with her and vowing that it would never happen again.

Lucy lasted nearly a month, each time at her computer she would look to see if a new file had appeared despite her instructions to her son that it had to stop. She had quickly become accustomed to the arousal they gave her and over the last three weeks had reread the last one numerous time's. She quietly asked her son one evening where he had got them from, Nathan promising to send her the link.

That was how it started for Lucy, soon she found that she couldn't do without them, buying herself a handheld tablet so that she could sit comfortably after their evening meal and read. Nathan had made no mention of their conversation since, but she knew his eyes followed her whenever she moved, Lucy silently berating herself when she found that intentionally she was giving him views up her skirt or that she had chosen a top which displayed cleavage or a glimpse of her breasts if she leant forward.

The thought of sex with her son still felt repellent to her, something that was abnormal, but she found herself masturbating constantly with Nathan being the main protagonist each time.

By the time Christmas arrived she knew she was struggling, it didn't help when she started to notice her son's frequent erections, especially if she had unconsciously teased him. The stories in a way had become her sex life, unconcerned anymore as to whether her husband made love to her or not. Although she tried different ones, she found herself returning to the ones that featured a mother and son, she loved the ones that featured romance with explosive sex scenes.

On New Year's Eve, they all went out as a family, Nathan had invited Milly and Katie had invited her present beau. It was a pleasant evening, Nathan walked his girlfriend home when it finished while the others returned in a taxi, dropping Katie's partner on the way. Lucy had got tipsy but had enjoyed herself despite several irrational bouts of jealousy when she saw Nathan dancing with Milly, the young woman pressed tightly against him.

Her husband and daughter had already gone upstairs, Lucy just waiting for Nathan to return so that she could lock up. She tidied up bits and bob's until he got in and then told him she was going up to bed. As she passed, he stopped her, stooping slightly as he kissed her cheek.

'Happy New Year mum,' he whispered, a twinkle in his eye.

His hands rested on her waist longer than necessary, his eyes staring at her face. Lucy later blamed it on the drinks as her face suddenly bobbed forward and she kissed his lips. He hesitated for a second before kissing her back, Lucy having forgotten what it felt like to be kissed sensuously. She stopped him before she lost all sense of decorum, panting slightly as she broke away.

'I'm sorry Nathan, that was wrong of me. We mustn't do that.' She wished him goodnight as she made her way to her bedroom.

Her husband was still awake and waiting for her, Lucy having to endure fifteen minutes of unsatisfactory sex that left her feeling used and disillusioned.

Max was snoring, Lucy unable to settle as she replayed the kiss in her mind. She had found it arousing especially as she felt her sons erection pressing against her belly. It had ignited a fire down below which her husband's lovemaking had failed to extinguish. She wanted to touch herself but had no desire to disturb him and have Max maul her once more. Her dreams that night were lurid, finding herself naked in her son's presence, his hands touching her body had elicited a flood of emotions as her orgasm woke her from her dreams.

With the return to work and college into the new year, Lucy was still telling herself, no, but her mind was now putting together arguments as to why she should. Despite her frequent masturbation, her body was demanding more, the pictures not sufficient anymore as she closed her eyes and imagined her son taking her.

As Easter approached, Nathan asked what she was doing for her birthday. Lucy knew that if previous years were anything to go by, her forty-first would be disappointing. 'Why don't we go out for dinner again?' he suggested.

Lucy found herself saying yes immediately. 'Why don't you wear that cocktail dress again?' Nathan suggested, 'You looked sexy.'

He said no more than that as he walked off, leaving her brimming with excitement.

When it came around, she found herself making a special effort as though she was going on a first date rather than having dinner with her son. He had booked the same restaurant again, Lucy delighted by the attention he paid to her all evening. This time both of them were sensible enough to watch how much they drank; she still hadn't forgotten what had happened the last time they were here.

When the waiter had served their coffee and mints, Nathan produced a small, wrapped package from his pocket, 'Happy birthday mum,' he said as he handed it to her.

Lucy opened it, surprised as she hadn't expected anything other than a pleasant evening. Inside the box was a necklace, two gold entwined hearts with their birthstones set into each one. She could feel her tears as she welled up, leaning across the table as she offered him her lips.

He came around the table as he fastened it around her neck before kissing the top of her head and returning to his seat. He had made no mention all evening of their previous conversation and as they left the restaurant, he helped her on with her coat. 'Do you want me to phone a taxi?' he asked.

Lucy shook her head, it was still mild outside and she had enjoyed their evening together, not yet wanting it to end. Taking her son's arm, they walked along the high street in silence until she suddenly asked. 'How have you been managing, has it got any easier?'

Nathan pulled a face and shrugged his shoulders, 'Yes and no, it's easier to live with but I still feel the same about you,' he said.

She had spent nearly a year fighting against the feelings that were growing within her, refusing to acknowledge that slowly as time passed, her attitudes were changing. She had become used to fantasising about Nathan, dreaming of scenario's where they made love. On an impulse and as the street was empty, she dragged him into a shop doorway, pressing her body against him as she closed her eyes and raised her face towards him.

The wait seemed interminable, and then his lips touched hers, the kiss soft and slow to begin with and then growing in passion as she felt his erection pushing against her mound. As their mouths ground against each other, he continued to be the perfect gentleman, his hands never wandering from her waist or back, even though Lucy would have loved for him to touch her.

Her body was alight, her arousal quickly mounting as she unconsciously pushed her lower half tighter against him, moving her hips slightly as she rubbed against the bulge she could feel. She couldn't stop the grumblings of pleasure resounding in her throat, their mouths still fixed together. Her nipples were hard, her fanny quickly growing moist. In that instant, Lucy had made her choice, she wanted to make love with her son, she wanted sex with him, she wanted him to fuck her.

When they finally parted Lucy was panting, her breasts heaving up and down and her fanny protesting about its lack of sex. 'Ok?' Nathan asked.

Still gulping for air, Lucy nodded her head, eventually, she managed, 'What about you, was that wrong of me?' she asked.

Nathan smiled as he held her close, 'No if anything, that was worth waiting for. Do you realise how beautiful you look?'

Lucy preened, with her decision finally made, she wanted him, currently prepared to have sex wherever they could find a secluded spot.

Nathan put paid to her body's present demands. 'Not tonight. If you are going to allow me to make love to you...... then it has to be right, not some sordid leg over down a back alley. I want it to be slow and special, I want the time to touch you properly and so I'm prepared to wait.'

Her heart swelled as she pulled him in tight against her and proffered her lips once more. At least this time his hands moved as he cupped her buttocks, pulling her mound tightly against his erection. She could feel her desires building to an extent that when his hand cupped and fondled her breast, Lucy shivered and cried out as she had a minor climax, juices dampening her panties as she writhed against him.

'Perhaps we had better get home before someone comes across us and we are recognised,' Nathan said as he took her hand, and they resumed their journey towards home.

It wasn't the next day or even the following week, Lucy's anticipation building as she wondered when they would eventually do the deed. She continued to read the stories, in each of them she substituted the names of the characters for her own and Nathans, becoming nervous the more she thought about what she had decided to do.

Was Nathan going to be disappointed? She was no longer young like his girlfriend; her body had changed as the years mounted. Would she see it in his face when he saw her naked, his desire diminishing when confronted with the fact that she was an old woman?

Nathan had said nothing, he knew his mother had a couple of days off and having checked his timetable he knew he only had one lecture that morning and then nothing for the rest of the day or tomorrow. Finished, he headed towards home, hoping to surprise her, if everything went according to plan, today would be the day.

It must have been going on for eleven o'clock, Lucy doing housework when she was sure she had heard the front door open and close. Wiping her hands on the tea towel, she headed for the lounge, surprised to find her son waiting patiently for her.

'Hello! What are you doing home Nathan?' He said nothing, giving her a secretive smile.

The breath caught in her throat as she realised what he had planned. 'Today?'

He nodded his head as he continued to smile, advancing on her before taking her in his arms as their lips came together. Lucy surrendered herself to the embrace, her body quickly responding as her nervousness took a back seat.

'That's if you're ready to,' he whispered when their mouths took a quick break.

Hesitantly, she nodded her head, her nerves resurfacing.

Taking her hand, he led her up the stairs, halting outside his bedroom, 'Your bedroom or mine?' he asked.

'Mine,' Lucy replied, continuing to follow her son until, in her bedroom, he closed the door behind them.

This was the moment of truth she thought, a shiver running down her spine as he pulled her in close, his hands failing to stay still this time as he slid them up and down her thighs, cupped her buttocks and fondled her breasts. When he created a space so that he could unbutton her shirt, Lucy allowed her hand to explore as she traced the length of his erection and gasped as she realised how big he felt.

When he pulled her shirt open to expose her bra and her milky white breasts, she felt a moment of panic but a glance at his face assured her as she saw the desire and lust there. Pulling his t-shirt over his head, Lucy got her first view of his muscular chest, his nipples, like her own, hard, and aroused. The last time she had seen him naked, he had been a child and here he was now, undressing her.

Having disposed of her shirt, he reached behind her back and expertly unfastened her bra, leaving it in place for a moment before sliding the straps down her arms and then withdrawing the cups and allowing her breasts to fall free. Lucy heard his sharp intake of breath before his hand came up and cupped her left tit, his finger arousing her erect nipple.

'Bloody hell mum, they are glorious.' His hand hefted the orb, testing its weight before gently squeezing it as he rolled the nipple between finger and thumb.

She couldn't stop the growl that started in her throat and worked its way up to her lips as he caressed both of her tits, pressing them together as his thumbs rolled over her nipples. All nervousness was forgotten now as she began to unfasten his pants, Nathan assisting until he stood naked in front of her, his shaft jutting out proudly from below his belly, Lucy's eyes were glued to it as she watched her hand and fingers encircle its girth before gripping him firmly as she eased the skin down, this time Nathan uttering a loud groan.

Her skirt and panties followed in quick succession, her son easing her backwards towards her bed. As her buttocks hit the mattress, he opened her legs, kneeling on the floor as she watched his head disappear between her thighs and felt his warm breath on her fanny. She felt him pull her lips apart, his breath hotter on the pink moist sensitive flesh, and then his tongue made contact, Lucy's hips bucking uncontrollably until his strong hands took hold of her thighs and held her firmly.

Nathan licked every inch of her open flesh, poking his tongue into her passage as she lay back and groaned, her upper torso twisting and her hands playing with her tits and nipples, fondling herself as the sensations in her body escalated.

This was nothing like the sex she had become accustomed to, despite his tender years, her son seemed to know exactly where to touch her to elicit the greatest amount of pleasure. His lips found the tiny bud that was her clitoris, sucking gently at it and then flicking it with his tongue as she first pleaded with him to stop and then encouraged him to do it more. She had lost all sense of decorum, her body responding to his every touch. This was what sex should be like she thought for a second and then cried out as his tongue pierced her fanny once more, saliva and her juices mixing at it covered her groin and Nathans face.

He had brought her to the edge, Lucy teetering there and waiting for that final rush when Nathan moved, lying beside her as one hand and arm supported her neck and head while his other hand went between her thighs, and she felt his fingers slide into her pussy. When he finger-fucked her, he started slowly, teasing at first until his hand and fingers got faster, finally pounding her cunt.

Lucy had stopped breathing, her face, neck, and upper torso going red as she strained, her body taut as she realised, she was seconds away. And then her eyes rolled back into her head as she climaxed, her orgasm exploding inside her and sending waves of pleasure surging through her body, one crashing over the other until her brain demanded that she take a breath. Her body began jerking and wouldn't stop, juices flowing from her cunt as the sound of wet flesh slapping together echoed around the room. She saw stars in front of her eyes, her son's fingers still encouraging her climax to continue until Lucy surrendered to the blackness that beckoned.