Mind-Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm just going out for a walk,' she called to her husband and heard him grunt as she and Nathan slipped out the back door.

It was only a short stroll before part of the town opened out into fields and country lanes, a ten-minute bus ride to the next populated town. There were other couples and dog-walkers out and about as they strolled arm in arm, a mother out with her son. Leaving the well-worn path, they headed for a more secluded area, Nathan knowing where he was going, a spot he and Milly had frequented.

Lucy talked as they strolled, still coming to terms with what they had been doing over the last few months.

'I'm happy for this to continue for as long as it is what we both want. But I want you to continue your relationship with Milly or any other girlfriend you have. I cannot...... we cannot have the type of relationship I have with your father, it's impossible. What we do must always be a secret.'

Nathan acknowledge the truth in what she said.

'I don't want you to be lonely, and if I am the only woman in your life, you will end up lonely. You must have a proper relationship, a family of your own. I will always be your mum and for as long as you want, I will also be your lover. I cannot deny your father, he is my husband no matter how much at times I wish he weren't. I will never leave or divorce him, and you will have to accept that at times he will want sex with me. I know it's hard, but that is the best I can offer you.'

Despite what he had initially set out to accomplish, Nathan found that it hurt. How he wished his mother could be young again and perhaps not his mother, then he could have the type of life with her that he now dreamed about.

Reaching the spot, they sat on the warm grass, both silent for a moment as they mulled over what had been discussed. Lucy would have liked the same as her son, but her maturity told her it could never be like that. She didn't want to think about him with another woman, but if it meant that there was never any suspicion attached to them and they could carry on making love, then it was a price she was prepared to pay.

As she lay back in the grass she pulled him towards her, their mouths and lips coming together as they kissed. She remembered how she had fallen in and then ultimately out of love with her husband, knowing now that those feelings were being directed towards her son.

Nathans's hand was quickly beneath her top as he massaged her breasts, his fingers tweaking her nipples until Lucy asked him to sit up for a second as she glanced around and removed her t-shirt. Nathan followed suit, ditching his own as they resumed kissing, his hands wandering up and down his mother's body as he became excited by the feel of her breasts pressing against his naked chest.

When his hand disappeared beneath her skirt and traced a path up her legs, Lucy opened then wider to give Nathan better access. When his fingers reached her inner thigh and then her groin, she could feel the dampness down below and hear the rumblings in her throat as she became more aroused. There was no one around to hear when she cried out, her son's finger penetrating her vagina and immediately slick with her juices.

Nathan finger-fucked his mum, Lucy rubbing and scrabbling at his pants as she tried to extract his erection. He rolled away from her for a second and removed the rest of his clothing, his mother doing the same as she ditched her skirt, laying back naked and opening her legs as Nathan inserted his fingers into her pussy once more.

He built her arousal, his mouth alternating between her mouth and then her breasts, the excitement of being undressed and having sex outdoors, ramping up Lucy's arousal. As he fingered her, his thumb rubbed at her clitoris, her fanny alive and desperately wanting a cock inside it, but he was determined that she would climax before he fucked her.

Although she pleaded that she wanted to wait for him, grabbing and wanking his cock furiously, she was too far ahead of her son as she suddenly felt her imminent orgasm, releasing his shaft as her body went rigid and she began to shake and curse. Her tits wobbled, her legs thrashing as she dugs nails into his flesh, her other hand pulling up tufts of grass.

'God, she loved him,' she thought a split second before his cock was thrust into her cunt, Nathan easing back and forwards as he began fucking her. Lucy watched him towering over her, his eyes continually on the move as he looked into her face, glanced down at her breasts and then lower as he watched his shaft sink into her pussy.

When he looked into her eyes once more, his lips moved, his words so quiet that she lip-read rather than heard them. 'I love you so much, Lucy.' Her heart swelled, it was the first time he had ever used her name and the first time he had disclosed his true feelings. She pulled him down and kissed his face as she whispered back, 'I love you too Nathan.'

His hips gained momentum as he fucked her faster, his cock ramming into her cunt as he tried to devour her body, Lucy relinquishing control as her arousal escalated once more. He held her finely balanced on the edge, the slightest movement would push her over as she felt him kiss her eyelids and then she was falling, his manhood pounding her pussy as he panted above her and she writhed beneath him, ecstasy filling her soul as her orgasm seemed to tear her apart and then slowly reassemble her as his jerking cock filled her passage with his cream.

Afterwards, Lucy was glad she had brought tissues, her pussy was soaking, a mixture of semen and juices seeping from her which took several of them to stem. She saved a few, knowing that the walk back without panties would have a slight leakage running down her thigh.

Nathan didn't want to go home, he didn't want to return, why couldn't he and his mother just run away and disappear.

He had said similar words to Milly in the past, but they did not carry the same intensity as when he had just uttered them to his mum during their lovemaking. It hadn't been just to please her, he now knew it for a fact, for better or whose, he was in love with his mother.

Together they strolled towards home, despite both their declarations, they must return to their normal lives.

Between that episode and his twenty-first birthday, he and Lucy had spent many thrilling evenings out in the fields, a bond developing between them. It hadn't stopped him dropping a couple more stories onto his sister's laptop but there had been no comments from her and to be honest he had become disillusioned with the idea, having now lost interest in the challenge he had set himself.

In fact, by the time his birthday approached, he had forgotten all about it, he had made an effort, devoting time each week to his girlfriend, their romance back on track but when his mother beckoned, Nathan came running.

Back in lectures each day, this was the final year of his course, and the coming weekend would be his birthday, his parents having organised a party for family and friends. Nathan would have to be careful that evening he thought as Milly would be in attendance and he knew what his mum could be like after a few drinks.

As it was, it wasn't his mother that caused the problem.

Despite his promise to himself, everyone had drunk far too much, he had danced with his girlfriend as well as his mother, he had even danced with his sister at one stage, Katie having arrived tonight without a partner in tow.

As guests slowly started to dwindle, he had found himself down the side of the building, getting a breath of fresh air after the heat of the room. Closing his eyes. He breathed deeply, waiting for the world to stop spinning slightly after having kissed Milly goodnight and watched the taxi pull away.

He heard footsteps, turning his head as his sister staggered down the side of the building and stood next to him. 'Hiya,' he managed, wishing the world would stop revolving. Katie was pissed as she put her back to the wall and breathed deeply.

'Do you want to sleep with me?' she suddenly asked.

It was a shock to his senses as Nathan jerked forward and stared at her. 'Pardon?'

'I know it's you that has been putting those stories on my laptop. They are extremely arousing, aren't they? I take it that you want to sleep with me.' She said it in a matter-of-fact manner, unlike his mum who had taken a year before acquiescing.

Nathan stammered, his mind still wrestling with Katie's announcement, all he had to do was say yes and he would accomplish his challenge with a year to spare.

'Are you sleeping with mum? I noticed similar stories on her computer, is that why you spend so much time together nowadays.'

His voice quivered as he answered Katie, not the words he thought he would ever utter.

'No, no, and no. It wasn't me that put stories on mums computer if you say there was some there, it wasn't me that has put anything on your laptop and no, I don't want to sleep with you.'

Katie leaned forward and kissed him, Nathan trying with difficulty not to respond and managing to keep his hands to himself.

'Well, if you change your mind, you know where I am,' Katie smirked as she turned to leave.

Around the corner, Lucy had heard what was said, her heart pounding in her chest as she listened to her daughter's offer to her son. When Katie turned to leave, Lucy had hurried back inside, unable to believe what her son had said.

Katie had everything going for her, she was young and far prettier than Lucy ever had been and yet Nathan had turned her down and denied that anything was going on between them, he had chosen her over her daughter.

When Katie passed, Lucy went back outside and around the corner, taking Nathans hand as she led him further into the shadows. 'Thank you,' was all she said as she kissed him, her son responding straight away as his arms came around her.

'Thanks for what?' he asked.

Lucy shook her head, 'It doesn't matter. Just, thank you,' their lips came together once more.

She had no idea what the future held, or if her marriage would survive it. But with her son next to her, she could face whatever happened. In time, Katie would leave home, if her husband decided to do the same, then she would make a life with her son and move far enough away so that no one recognised them.

'We had better go back in,' she suggested but not before lifting his hand to her breast as she placed her hand on his bulge.

'Hopefully, they will both be unconscious when we get back home,' she laughed naughtily.