Mind-Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was watching her with a concerned look on his face when she eventually opened her eyes, taking a moment to orientate herself. She could never remember having sex like that and he hadn't even made love to her yet. Her orgasm had been cataclysmic, her body still trying to recover from it as her heart pounded.

'Are you alright?' she heard him ask. Lucy dragged his face to her as she kissed this young man who had taken her to places long forgotten.

Before she had come around completely, he was kneeling between her thighs, and she groaned again as she felt the tip of his shaft press against her pussy. She just had time to take a breath, and then his cock was sliding inside her, her passage expanding to accommodate his throbbing length of meat. When their groins finally touched, she relaxed, this was the moment she had been waiting for, her son's cock now buried deep inside her cunt.

Nathan slowly and teasingly fucked her, deep thrusts with a pause before withdrawing and rubbing his cock over her clit. Lucy raised her hips, wanting his shaft back inside her pussy and then wrapping her legs around his buttocks when he penetrated her quim once more. He lowered himself, raining minute kisses over her breasts, his tongue circling her nipples as she thrust them at him.

And then he fucked her rapidly, Lucy's arousal escalating as she began to reach her point of no return again. She pulled him deeper with each thrust, urging him onwards as he pounded her cunt, her tits wobbling each time his groin slammed into hers.

It became too much for her, so long since someone had made love to her like this that she just allowed her climax to engulf her senses, thrashing wildly beneath her son as another orgasm had her soaring once more and then she felt his cock judder and the spurts of cum which hit the back of her cunt.

When she surfaced, Nathan was laid next to her, his arms wrapped around her torso and his hand gently caressing her breast. She felt worn out but fully sated, how long had it been since sex was that good and now wondering why she had denied him for so long.

Lucy turned on her side to face him as he gave her a satisfied smile. 'Do you know that you are fantastic,' Nathan uttered and made her laugh.

'Why? You did all the work.'

'Your turn next then,' he smirked, his fingers already teasing her nipples as he gazed at her tits.

'Oh, by the way, did I tell you I've also got tomorrow off as well,' he grinned as Lucy pushed him onto his back and rolled on top of her son.

It was just before three o'clock before they surfaced and only because Katie would be home from college shortly. Lucy could have slept for hours, her body felt weak and her legs like jelly. Nathan just sat up in the bed watching as she dressed, eliciting excitement once more as he gazed at her body.

'Come along, get dressed and help me make the bed.'

He paraded naked in front of her, even in its flaccid state his cock looked large, and Lucy could not stop looking at his groin.

'We could always retire to my room and lock the door,' Nathan said as he slipped in behind her, his hands coming up as he cupped and fondled her breasts.

'Behave. We can do this all over again tomorrow,' she whispered, turning, and kissing her son.

As the week came to an end, Lucy was convinced that she would never be able to walk properly again, her body completely done in. She had spent the last two days doing nothing but having sex with her son and had never felt so happy in her life. It was as though she had come alive again, her mind full of ideas of how they could get time alone and make love.

She knew it wasn't going to be as easy as she imagined but having now committed herself to an incestuous relationship with Nathan, she was going to enjoy it for as long as it lasted.

Over the following weeks, new stories appeared on her computer, Lucy reading them avidly and taking inspiration from the sex scenes and locations, eager to try new things if Nathan was up for it. Now free of feelings that had held her back, she teased him incessantly, some evenings going without her bra or panties as he sat opposite her in the lounge, and she allowed her legs to slide open and give him a perfect view of her naked fanny.

He appeared to be insatiable, always eager to touch and fondle her. When she cleared up after their evening meal, she suddenly acquired a helper, in the kitchen while the rest of her family watched television, Nathans hands would be inside her blouse or up her skirt, he had even managed to make her cum by fingering her as she stood at the kitchen sink.

When she went shopping, Lucy began to look at clothes that she thought may excite him, new lingerie, slightly shorter skirts and tighter tops, items that emphasised her body.

At her son's suggestion, she had even bought herself a new dress, it was low cut and slinky and hugged her figure closely.

'Is there any reason, why we can't have evenings out together?' he had asked, 'Especially as summer is coming and the evenings will be getting warmer.'

It was obvious what he was proposing, a way that they could carry on having sex on a more regular basis rather than the haphazard opportunities they had to snatch at the moment.

Her husband never seemed to notice the change in her, he was always off out somewhere anyway. She was even more convinced that he was having an affair, but Lucy now couldn't care less, the more he got elsewhere, the less he would make demands on her. She was thrilled that she was having her own affair, right under his nose, Max would never suspect that his son had taken over his duties in the bedroom.

They dined out together often over the next month or two, Lucy asking one evening about his girlfriend.

'I suppose bit by bit we are drifting apart; we want different things in life,' Nathan told her.

'So, what is it you want?' she asked her son.

'You,' It was a simple and straightforward answer as far as he was concerned.

'It can't go on forever Nathan,' she told him, 'I'm always going to be a lot older than you. The day will come when you don't find me desirable anymore, what happens then?'

'I think you're taking a too simplistic a view mum. You get older, I get older. It's not like I'm going to stay twenty forever while you get older. Is there any reason, why I shouldn't fancy you as much when I'm thirty...... or even forty? The age difference does not matter so long as we are both happy to continue.'

It seemed her son had already made his mind up and Lucy was happy to accommodate his desires, hoping that as he had said, it would carry on for years.

As it was a warmer evening they had walked back from the eatery. It had only been a pub meal on this occasion, both of them dressing casually, content just to spend time alone. Nathan's only intention from the outset had been to get his mother into bed and shag her, he had never considered what may happen afterwards if he succeeded.

He was finding that there was a lot more to her, hidden beneath that mature mumsy exterior. She was infinitely better in bed than his girlfriend was, sex with her wasn't about love, it was about the sex, his mother open to any idea's he could think of and prepared to give everything a try which hopefully culminated in her climax. Although never intending to, Nathan had become besotted with her, she was funny and definitely sexy and knew how to use her body to entice him.

'We could always take a detour,' he suggested with a smirk.

Lucy was immediately a willing participant; it had been a week since they had last found an opportunity and she needed fucking. 'Lead on McDuff,' she giggled.

The children's playground and the small park was empty at this time of an evening, Nathan leading her away from the entrance. He chose the swings for the older children, whispering what he wanted her to do and holding her arm as she removed her panties.

Seated on the swing with her dress up around her waist, she watched as her son struggled to extract his erection. At last, it was free as he moved closer, grabbed the chains, and pulled her and the swing towards him. Lucy could not stop laughing at first as she fumbled between her legs and positioned his cock, the laughter replaced by a loud groan as he penetrated her quim and rammed his member home. Nathan fucked her steadily, occasionally releasing her as she swung away from him, his mother kicking her legs in the air and then catching her as she swung back towards him before sliding his cock back into her cunt again.

Releasing one hand, Lucy pulled her top up, exposing her unfettered breasts, her nipples erect and huge in the cooling evening air. Nathan was desperate to touch them as he withdrew and took her hand, dragging her off the swing and across to the grassed area. With the reduced lighting levels, unless someone entered the park and came in their direction, there was little chance of being seen as Lucy lay back in the grass and opened her legs, Nathan dropping his pants to his ankles before kneeling and shuffling between her thighs.

When his cock filled her fanny once more, Lucy pulled him down, their lips coming together as they kissed ferociously, theirs heads and mouths twisting one way and then another, Nathan managing to get a hand between them as he massaged his mother's tit.

Raising his hips higher, he slammed his cock into her twat, his mother's legs going around his waist as he fucked her. She was talking dirty to him, using words and a voice as though he was still a youngster as she urged him to shag her harder and faster. Lucy had found that it excited her son further when she reminded him, she was his mother and deliberately told him, what his "mummy" liked being done to her.

Nathans's hips became a blur as he fucked her, his cock pounding her cunt as she tried to stop the noise's leaving her lips but eventually giving up as she headed towards her climax, screaming at the sky as he made her orgasm and filled her cunt with his cum.

They lay together after they had made themselves decent, hand in hand as they stared up at the stars and spoke of how each of them felt. Lucy had never been so contented as she was now, it was as though she had suddenly got younger, sex was exciting and satisfying once more and she constantly looked forward to her son making love to her. Nathan was ecstatic, this had all been part of his original plan, never imagining that it would work to this extent. He had dreamt about having sex with his mum, never realising how fantastic it would be if his desires ever came true.

It did cause a dilemma in his mind at times though, there had been a second part to his plan but over the last few months, his emotional ties to his mother had become such, that he had put the second part on the back burner.

While Milly was still around in the background, his attraction and need for her had diminished significantly, when they did meet up, there were frequent arguments about the lack of attention she was receiving. He was reaching a stage where if he never had another girlfriend, he would be content to carry on making love to his mum.

When they finally reached home, they stopped outside for a few minutes as they kissed before unfortunately, they had to go indoors.

His mother had gone up to her bed, Nathan sat watching the tv before retiring when his sister appeared in the lounge.

'You and mum been out again?' she asked.

'Yeah,' Nathan nodded his head. 'We just went out for a pub meal, that's all.'

'You seem to spend a lot of time together nowadays; Milly says she sees nothing much of you.' Katie was prying, one of her favourite pastimes.

Nathan looked at his sister dressed in her pyjama's, she had turned into a stunning young woman and was never short of male company.

'I think dad has lost interest in her at times. I'm just trying to let her know we still appreciate her.' He kept his face straight, the less his sister knew, the better.

She seemed to accept his explanation as she went to the kitchen, got herself a drink and then returned to her room.

He was still up and watching the end of a film when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs, he was expecting his sister again and was mildly surprised when his mother appeared.

'Can you not sleep?' he asked her, immediately aroused because the nightdress she was wearing was nearly transparent and he could see her naked body through it.

His mum shook her head, I'm just going to make myself a drink, do you want anything?'

Nathan politely declined as she headed for the kitchen and he headed for the stairs, by the time she returned with her cup, he was back on the couch, only now he was wearing nothing but PJ bottoms. Putting a finger to his lips he indicated that she should stay quiet and then beckoned her towards him, Lucy straddling his knees as she sat facing him.

'I can think of something better than a drink to help you sleep,' he whispered as he pulled the cord at his waist and his erection popped free. Lucy stood for a second as he slumped further down before returning to her position, only this time she could feel his manhood pressing against her quim. She wriggled against it as she teased him, feeling the jerk of his shaft against her genitals. 'Would you like to fuck me?' she whispered in his ear.

She didn't need to wait for an answer, it was obvious what Nathan wanted to do as she raised her bottom and pulled his erection upright beneath her. He had to put his hand to her mouth as she lowered herself and his cock forced its way into her cunt, Lucy quickly disposing of the nightdress as she pulled it over her head. With her son's shaft now filling her passage, she wasn't bothered if someone caught them or not, her mind focusing on nothing more than getting fucked.

Using the back of the couch for support, Lucy raised and lowered herself, enraptured by the sensations as her fanny expanded and contracted. Nathan added to her delight as his thumb found her clit, gently rubbing it as she gyrated in his lap and moaned softly, trying to keep her voice to a low level so as not to awaken anyone upstairs.

His other hand went to her tits, massaging and fondling the bouncing flesh, her nipples standing proud and demanding attention. Leaning forward, she found his mouth, her lips pressing firmly against her son's as they kissed, her groans muffled and unable to escape.

Lucy hardly dared to believe she was doing this, her husband and daughter were asleep upstairs and there she was, naked and getting fucked on the couch by Nathan.

He released her tits and grabbed her buttocks, holding her aloft as he raised his hips, slamming his cock into her passage as a louder groan managed to escape. 'Shhhh!' he managed to say with a short laugh and a beaming smile, 'you'll get us caught.'

At that moment Lucy didn't care, her climax was so close that it was tangible. Her body was highly aroused, no matter where Nathan touched her, it sent blasts of pleasure to her brain, Lucy hanging her head as she panted and closed her eyes.

And then she was floating, control of her voice gone and sounding loud in the quiet house as her orgasm exploded, Nathan's cock hammering her cunt as she felt him ejaculate inside her and his voice joined hers in crying out.

In her bedroom, Katie stirred, wondering what had disturbed her. She listened for a moment, but the house was silent as she turned over and went back to sleep.

Down below, Lucy rained minute kisses all over her son's face, 'I love you; I love you; I love you,' the words repeating with each touch of her lips. Her body pressed tightly against her son's was hot and sweaty as she realised her feelings towards him had changed.

At nineteen and having discovered the delights of online pornography, Nathan had set himself a challenge after the first dozen clips, he had watched. The first short film had been a mother and her supposed son fornicating, after that, he had actively sought them out. It must have been about the fourth one he watched, a brother and sister having sex were discovered by their mother who rather than discipline them had joined the two in the bed.

It had set his imagination alight, that first thought as he wondered what it might be like to be in bed with his mum and sister. It was an instantaneous turn on and it was at that point he started plotting. He had set himself the challenge, that by the time he was twenty-two, he wanted to have had sex with both of them. He had thought of different ideas and rejected them all as impractical, accidentally coming across the website full of incest stories one evening.

Having read half a dozen, he found he kept going back to them, the stories igniting his desires. The more he read, the more desperate he felt, the idea to put them on his mother's computer, a symptom of that desperation. It had taken longer than he thought, his touch of brilliance was that evening in the restaurant and his plea for help. Leaving her long enough and after her initial refusal, his mother had near enough seduced herself.

Nathans mother had disappeared back to her bedroom, considerably more satisfied than when she had come down the stairs. He had turned off the television, sitting in the silence as his mind wandered, the sight previously of his sister in her pyjama's had reminded him of what he had set out to accomplish.

She really was attractive now, in a way, a young version of his mum he thought as he wondered if his ploy would work a second time. He would love to bed Katie but was finding that his desires were being muted at the thought of cheating on his mother. If he did go through with it, would he gain another conquest but lose what he and his mum had, presently, she was controlling his emotions.

The following week an opportunity arose, Katie had been working on her laptop in her bedroom when Nathan heard her descend the stairs. Grabbing the memory stick, he rushed to her room, getting there just before her screen went blank and locked him out. It only took a few minutes to install the program and set it up, his eyes on the screen as his ear's listened for any sound of his sister's return.

He was finished and back in his room as he heard Katie coming up the stairs and then her bedroom door closing. Nathan logged into his own laptop and watched what she was doing, some type of assignment for college with the look of it. He had a story ready, waiting for his first opportunity to place it on her computer, but rather than the anticipation he had felt when his mother was the target, this time he felt guilt.

It hadn't stopped him, when they were both called down for their evening meal, he took his chance and dropped the file on her laptop, only seconds behind Katie as he followed her downstairs.

Katie didn't see it when she returned, she was going out for the evening, shutting the lid of her laptop as she started to get ready.

It was probably a couple of days later that she noticed the file, wondering what it was and where it had come from, the title, "Seducing her Brother" wasn't something that she would have downloaded. Curiosity got the better of her as she opened the document and started reading.

Nathan watched on his screen, seeing exactly what his sister saw, his emotions divided. On the one hand, there was a sense of excitement, but it was tempered by the thought that he had just taken the first step of cheating on his mother, something he considered his father was doing.

Engrossed in what he was watching, he raised his eyes to find his mother standing at his bedroom door.

'It's a nice evening, fancy going for a walk?'

Katie was in her room, his father downstairs completing some work for the next day and Nathan knew exactly what his mum was inferring. Eagerly, he snapped his laptop shut and bounced off his bed, grinning like a Cheshire cat as he nodded his head. He forgot all about his sister as his mother raised her skirt, allowing him a quick glance at her naked lower half, Nathan already noticing that her erect nipples were causing twin peaks in her top.