Mind Games Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sister Superior's hips bucked wildly as fluid sprayed out in spurts from her stuffed cunt. She moaned audibly through the tentacle in her throat as though thanking the beast. She came again before her first climax even had the time to fade, her body exhausted and shaking from overstimulation and near-fatal suffocation. Her remaining sliver of awareness faded as orgasm claimed her, her whole world consumed with pleasure.

Sila awoke some time later to find her body devoid of tentacles and positively aching. She blinked in pain when she opened her eyes, bright light forcing her to squint.

"Sister Superior? Thank the Emperor! Are you alright? Can you hear me?"

Mae's voice snapped her from her reverie. Her heart sank as she felt the warm embrace of her restraints about her arms and legs. She opened her eyes slowly, taking in the room for the first time. Four extremely worried-looking, similarly naked Sisters of Battle stared back at her from their positions in the walls of their fleshy cavern. The chamber itself was as she imagined, glistening with fluids and pulsing slowly as if (and quite likely actually) breathing, its red walls and membranes tinting the light.

"Yes, girls, I'm fine. Just a bit...sore. It is truly the Emperor's will that we are all alive."

The mood colored as Sila inadvertently brought up the point foremost on all their minds. They were alive, but what did that mean? While the other Sisters were unconscious for most of what happened before, surely they realized what had been done to them. What would happen to them now? Their continued survival raised more questions than answers, none the least of which being if they would ever be free again.

"Have faith, Sisters. Our lives are a sign that the Emperor's Grace is with us. It is His will that we escape."

The Sister Superior wished it was that simple. Her hollow words seemed to rejuvenate her squad mates but did little but leave a bad taste in her mouth. Escape was going to be difficult-enough in their condition, not to speak of their restraints, unknown location, and unknown opposition. She doubted she could walk any distance without assistance and fighting would be virtually impossible, particularly if they were subjected to that aphrodisiac poison again. Even in peak form, she was powerless to fight it. What scared her more is that she might not even want to.

Deciding to take one step at a time, Sila gave her arm a quick tug to test her bonds. To her surprise, she was able to ease about an inch of her arm from the beast's grasp. With a steady effort, she eased her right arm fully from the clinging flesh, leaving a gaping, slick hole in the wall.

"Sisters, our restraints have weakened! Free yourselves quickly, before we are caught."

In a matter of minutes, all five Sisters were free, stretching their aching limbs in an attempt to recover from their ordeal. Sila paced about the room, her gait unnaturally wide and stiff. Every inch of her body ached, but she was especially careful not to aggravate the bundle of nerves between her legs. She considered their escape as she attempted to walk off the stiffness, wracking her memory for any indication of where they may be. Escaping this pit would do little good if they were immediately eaten alive.

The unmistakable sound of falling claws put an immediate end to her planning. Something was approaching. Something huge. She scanned the room for an obvious entrance, finding nothing but thick slabs of unidentifiable biological tissue in all directions. The other sisters stood and turned to face the sound, collecting themselves into their best impressions of a fighting stance, limited by their sorry physical states. Sila stepped to the front, drawing upon reserves of strength that had once made her a respected commander.

"Sisters, listen. When the beast makes itself known, I shall fight it. Alone. I expect all of you to take the opportunity to escape. This is an order. May the Emperor be with us all."

Fleshy walls trembled as a seam appeared, pulling apart with surprising speed and opening the room to the tunnels beyond. Through the ersatz doorway stepped the interloper. It stood over six meters tall, a carapace of fused violet chitin totally encapsulating its body and shielding any weakness it may otherwise have had. The beast lumbered slowly forward, its slouching form all the more imposing for its incredible bulk and skeletal appearance. Sila stumbled back as it advanced, all her resolve coming to nothing in the face of such overwhelming power.

The beast was a hive tyrant, a creature designed for slaughter and beyond the reach of all but the greatest champions of the Adeptus Astartes. She could not hope to stand against it for even a fraction of a second once it attacked. Yet, for some reason, it did not take so much as a step closer. Sila's eyes darted over the hive tyrant's still form, recognizing immediately that something was wrong.

The creature's four ash gray arms were empty, terminating in chitinous hands rather than fierce talons or exotic weapons. The creature stood silently, drawing up to its full height, exposing its armored chest and underbelly for the first time. From between its legs extended an uncharacteristically fleshy appendage as long as Sila's arm and nearly twice as wide, studded from flared tip to base with soft bumps and ridges of chitin. There was no mistaking the purpose of this creature or its intent.

Sila's body reacted immediately, dropping to her knees and crawling slowly forward in spite of her terrified hind brain's vociferous protests. She could not help herself, her mind powerless in front of such overwhelming masculinity. Her mouth fell slack as she approached, saliva running in small rivulets down her chin, mirroring the state of her lower mouth. She was transfixed.

The startled and questioning cries of the other Sisters registered distantly but held little sway as her hands grasped the alien member. It was burning hot against her skin and slick with the creature's fluids. She drew forward to lick it, the need to taste of his masculinity overwhelming. Her tongue roamed all over, testing the solid nubs and ridges before dipping into the wide slit at its tip. His taste was incredible; the thick, clear liquid seeping from his member electrified her senses, making her yearn for more.

There was no aphrodisiac this time; she no longer needed it. It prepared her body and conditioned her mind, but it had already finished its work, already reformed her into what she needed to be. She moaned in gratefulness as her tongue wormed its way inside his cum slit. She loved what had been done to her, how her body had been twisted to feel pleasure far beyond its limits and how her mind had been trained to think of nothing but this creature's incredible cock. Most of all, she loved that she was allowed to choose this for herself. She was her own master once again, no longer under the influence of all-consuming aphrodisiacs. She chose to worship his cock.

Her hands stroked up and down the beast's length, nimble fingers searching out the most sensitive spots of his alien dick. She rocked her hips back and forth, rubbing her drenched slit over her own leg to ease her aching lust. Her mouth wrapped around his flared tip, tongue massaging around his opening as she sucked with all her might on his alien flesh.

A sharp jolt of pleasure shot through Sila as something pinched and rubbed her achingly stiff nipples. She turned her eyes, face otherwise occupied, to see the lithe, athletic body of Clara sitting beside her, fingers clamping down on her sensitive nubs. She moaned in gratitude for the Sister's help, the sound coming out slightly strangled around the cock head filling her mouth.

One-by-one the other sisters approached. Atella pressed her pillowy breasts against Sila's back, her firm nipples digging into her skin as her hand reached underneath to play with her leader's exposed clit. Mae and Maria joined their superior in fondling and licking every inch of their new master's length. Sila's heart soared, proud to see that her squad could feel the same ecstatic pleasure she was. Her own efforts on the beast's cock redoubled, hands stroking in time with the other two pairs to simulate a sleeve large-enough to accommodate such a wonderful member. It jumped in her hands, twitching with pleasure as it prepared to release its load.

"Come for us. Cover us."

She spoke without thinking, her innermost desires given voice by her nonexistent inhibitions and inflamed desire. Her Sisters moaned in response, drawing together to give the beast a larger target. A sharp hiss presaged his orgasm which shot forth directly at the huddle of depraved and broken Sisters. Shot after shot of pearlescent cum splattered over the women, coating them in his sticky lust. Sila, being the closest, was drenched from head to waist in alabaster, the beast's seed sticking to her in thick sheets. Viscous webs of fluid stretched between her fingers as she licked her hands clean, savoring the musky taste of the Tyranid's fertility.

The Sisters around her helped her onto her back, soft fingers massaging her body as she lay down for the tyrant. Hands and mouths attended to her breasts, tweaking and sucking on her nipples, lapping up the irresistible cum that covered her body. Maria and Claire, once thought lost to the ravenous appetite of the swarm, helped spread and lift her legs, exposing her innermost depths to the creature they now served. Sila gasped in anticipation, the cool air against her hot slit making her beg to feel his warmth.

"Breed me, master."

The fruits of the tyrant's last ejaculation still trickled from his cum vein as it pressed against her sex. She rolled into a better position, her sweat-slicked ass just coming off the ground as she held her legs firmly against her body, knees meeting her ears. Pressure mounted against her exposed folds until at last the Tyranid's monstrous cock slid inside. Slowly he eased inside her, careful not to injure his new breeding vessel as his ridged, gnarled length stretched her to her limit.

The chitinous ridges and nubs that adorned his shaft struck all her most sensitive spots, pressing them repeatedly as she struggled to accept more and more of him. Her hands sought her lover's body, tracing the hard lines of armor that covered his bulk. She had never felt so owned, so overpowered by a man. Nothing could hope to compare to this creature, a beast made for breaking and breeding women like her. Her body screamed for him, to feel his hard cock throb as he did what his nature demanded. She was enthralled.

Gently, he worked his way back out of her, stopping before his bone-like head left her gaping hole. Without a pause, he pushed back in, driving nearly to the hilt before running out of passage. Her head rolled back as he filled her, giving her an excellent view of Atella's inflamed lips as a long strand of lust worked its way to the floor. She reached out, grasping the older Sister's voluptuous ass and pulling her forward to straddle her face.

The smell of Atella's dripping arousal sent a shiver down her spine, begging her tongue for a taste. One long lick explored the length of her outer fold, starting just below her exposed clitoris and stopping only after she tasted the salty musk of the woman's taint. Atella's hands grabbed the Superior's hair, pulling her mouth harder against her own cunt. It was quite the invitation.

As Sila's tongue worked its way into the Sister's sodden quim, the half-meter dick lodged inside her doubled its pace, the hard details of his cock blurring into one indescribable sensation. She gasped and sputtered into the other Sister's sex, using her open mouth to taste and feel as much of it as possible. Her bottom lip stroked the woman's clit with every pass, eliciting a sweat moan of pleasure has her hips pressed harder against Sila's face.

A pair of mouths attended to her breasts, resuming their greedy search for more of the beast's seed. Her nipples, already achingly stiff, strained as though to burst as the lips and tongues tugged and sucked on them. Sila's back arched, body shaking in pleasure as she came, her body struggling to force the intruder from her over-stimulated sex. Her body was on fire as the relentless assault of the breeder beast and her Sisters continued unabated. The Sister Superior's pleasured moans turned to tortured gasps as her body was held at its peak, her orgasm no longer under her control.

Thrust after thrust tore into her body, the pace faster each time. Her fluids flowed freely, her altered body doing its best to keep up with the insatiable beast. At long last, the final Sister, Mae, made her presence known as the girl's tongue pressed gently against Sila's untouched ass. The girl's touch was hesitant at first but quickly grew stronger, the stiff muscle inching its way inside her twitching hole.

With every orifice occupied, Sila could do nothing but ride the endless pleasure that accosted her. She did her best to satisfy the Sister straddling her face but struggled to control her mouth as her entire body drew limp. Atella took her pleasure into her own hands, grinding her slit against the Sister Superior's mouth and nose, using her body just like the tyrant claiming her womb.

She could feel the end approaching, the beast's inhumanly hard cock beginning to twitch and throb in her hot embrace. Her body reacted instinctively, her walls squeezing him for all they were worth, coaxing him ever-closer to ejaculation. She tried to voice her desires but found her cries immediately stifled by Atella's constantly leaking sex.

Sila's own pleasure built to an unfamiliar level, a dam near-bursting, waiting for a final trigger. She fought the sensation, barely holding out as the pressure built. When the tyrant's thrusts grew deeper and more erratic, she could hold herself back no more. She came as he did, her convulsing body writhing in bliss as he filled her past capacity, rope after rope of semen flooding her already filled cunt and squirting out with each jerky thrust. Her entire body flushed with pleasure as she clamped down on Atella's luxurious ass, desperate to anchor herself to something as she contorted with pleasure.

With one final, hard thrust, the tyrant finally pulled himself from her, the beast's colossal strength extracting him easily despite her vagina's best attempts to keep him inside. The moment he left her, handfuls of his musky cum leaked from her ravaged sex, pooling obscenely on the floor. The attending hands and tongues all left her as the Sisters vied to be next in line. She chuckled to herself at the site of her squad mates all presenting themselves in an effort to entice the creature.

Sila struggled to catch her breath as she played idly with herself, marking her body with the globs of cum still leaking from her pleasure-numbed sex. Content and exhausted, she did not fight as exhaustion overtook her. The last thing she saw as sleep claimed her was young Mae on her hands and knees, her fellow Sisters guiding the Tyranid's shaft into her waiting slit.

Nicodemus eased himself down the rope, his new set of extra arms more than making up for his sub-prime physical condition. The warp had been surprisingly kind to him after his gambit the day before, particularly considering that his last indiscretion turned him temporarily inside out. Growing two more arms was going to be difficult to explain to the Inquisition when he got back, but he was thankful for their help now.

He reached the bottom of the fleshy pit, taking a moment to let his eyes adjust to the relative dark of the organic labyrinth before moving on. Navigating the living maze turned out to be less difficult than he anticipated, mostly because he was able to navigate by the Sisters' psychic presence. Getting out was going to be somewhat more difficult, but he trusted his memory. That being said, there were distressingly few landmarks among the floors and pulsating walls.

The psyker paused outside the chamber holding the sisters, wracking his mind for something pithy to say when he rescued them. He couldn't wait to see the looks on their faces when they had to admit that their lives were saved by a "filthy heretic". With a bit of prodding and pulling, he managed to locate the sealed entrance to the room and get a good grip on it with all twenty fingers. He had really underestimated how useful four arms could be. With a heave, he pulled the fleshy door apart and burst into the room.

"Excuse me, would you know where I could find my worthless- oh."

Suddenly, needing to explain his four arms didn't seem so bad.

12