Mind Hack Pt. 04: Live in 3, 2, 1...

Story Info
Ally tries to cheer herself up.
2k words
4.57
11.3k
14

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers

ALLY

It had been a week since my exam went so horribly wrong and I ended up sucking the professor's cock. If I failed I'd have no choice but to drop out and give up on my dream of becoming a doctor. I still didn't know my results and the anxiety just kept getting worse. Especially when my special "Blue Bliss" lube ran out.

I kept watching porn on the Mind Hack Society app and I still used my fun egg vibrator, but without the lube it wasn't the same. Maybe it was the fear of my future as well. I felt utterly depressed. I had low energy and often spend days locked in my room, masturbating until my clit felt raw. I was constantly tired but still couldn't sleep. Most of the time I had sore muscles from sitting in the same wide-legged position for hours on end. Although rubbing my clit and watching more Mind Hack videos gave me some type of release, I could never reach that original high again. In fact, I rarely had an orgasm at all.

I turned my face cam on and stared into my own bloodshed eyes. No, today might not be a video day... I had to find some other way to feel excited again. I thought back of professor Baumgartens white haired balls and felt disgusted. What on earth was I thinking to do such a thing? The results would be in tomorrow and I was dreading it. I needed a distraction, but no image-flashing, high-pitched-buzzing, girl-moaning video could cheer me up. I wished I still had some of that sweet Blue Bliss.

Maybe I could ask them to send me more... Or maybe I could buy some? I went on to the MHS app, ignored the video suggestions that popped up and selected the "Mind Hack Shop" this time.

"Lubes," I mumbled with a coarse voice, "Blue Bliss..."

The lubes where marked under "MHS originals". They had four different sorts in stock. "MHS Blue Bliss 80mg," I read.

"80 milligrams?" I frowned, "80 milligrams of what?"

It didn't say, the ingrediënt list was no less vague. The lube contained "only biodegradable" products, was "pH neutral" and had 80 mg of "MHS's patented molecule" per 50 ml.

I assumed they didn't reveal more of their formula so that other company couldn't copy them.

I browsed through the lube section and found various sizes of Blue Bliss and other MHS originals. One was called "Pink Pleasure 120mg", another, called "Silver Satisfaction" contained 170mg. It went all the way up to 200mg with "Gold Glory". The prizes went up as well. A small bottle Blue Bliss, like the one I had been gifted, came in at a whopping 1.500 dollars. How insane! For a bottle of lube?! I nearly just closed the app, but I didn't. I needed this bad.

"It's way too much," I said to myself, "but I did make a nice profit on my videos..." 
I had made a little under 30.000 dollars so far, something I'd never dreamed of when I uploaded my first video.

"I deserve something nice with the pressure I've been under," I argued, "and without Blue Bliss I probably wouldn't even have made that money."

I bit my lip in hesitation.

"Maybe I should try the Pink Pleasure? It has the same ingredients, but a higher dosage of... whatever..."

"MHS: Pink Pleasure 120mg" cost 2.000 dollars for a small bottle and 4.500 for a larger one. Remembering how quickly I had run out of my little bottle of Blue Bliss, I added the larger size to my shopping cart.

Same day delivery cost an additional 500 dollars, but it was worth it, I needed this stuff as soon as possible. I also added a "fun egg medium" for 2.000 dollars to my cart, this one being an inch longer and half an inch wider, with a bigger lube reservoir.

I confirmed my order and dragged myself out of bed, it was high time for a shower. I put on a MHS video in the background, I had gotten into the habit of playing video's non-stop, even when I wasn't watching. The high-pitched buzzing had a calming effect on me that I couldn't easily miss.

I spend all day waiting for my purchase to arrive, several times I ran to the door because I imagined the doorbell ringing. It was five in the evening when the mailman finally dropped my package off. I ripped through the tape with my heart racing. My heart dropped when I noticed the mistake. They had sent me a small 300ml bottle of Pink Pleasure instead of the large 800ml one I ordered. If I wanted to trade it in for the right bottle I would have to send this one back unopened. I knew it was ridiculous but tears welled up in my eyes, I felt empty and more depressed than ever, I just couldn't wait another day, I simply couldn't take it.

"Fuck it," I kicked the empty box into the corner. I ordered a new 800ml bottle, spending another 5.000 dollars and opened the one that had arrived.

I filled my larger egg with nearly half the content of the bottle, my hands shaking in anticipation.

A pop-up appeared when I connected my new toy to the MHS app. The screen flashed with dozens of quick images and words appeared saying: "Go live now! Connect your toy with #live touch for the ultimate interactive experience!"

I felt butterflies in my stomach, "yes," I nodded eagerly, "connect to live touch."

I didn't need to set up my camera or lights, they had been ready all day, I just needed to connect a cable to my laptop and I was ready to launch my first live show.

"Due to membership and processing costs, MHS reserves the right to 96% of profits made by live show models. Agree to terms and conditions to convert your account to LiveModel and continue."

I checked the box, stripped naked and pressed "broadcast" with a shaking finger.

Flashing images played in the background of my screen and a countdown appeared in the center. "Going Live in 3..." I leaned back, "2..." I spread my thighs apart, "1..." I was breathing rapidly, this was really happening and I rubbed a drop of Pink Pleasure on my clit.

I was live. The center of my screen showed the video I was broadcasting where I saw myself warming up my clit with about half a second delay. In the corner I could see the number of viewers which started to trickle in. 4... 8... 22... Underneath was a small box with the comment section where someone under the alias "BikDik" already called me a "hot webslut". An inch on each side of the screen showed the continuously flashing images that somehow gave me a sense of reassurance.

I sucked on my fingers and started pushing and playing at my entrance, parting my lips to give my audience a good view. I caressed my body with the egg toy, teasing my viewers and driving myself mad. Oh how I thirsted to feel it inside me again. My view count had risen to 76 and I challenged myself to wait until I reached a hundred.

82, I massaged my nipples and breasts.

87, more and more comments came in:

"nice"

"How many fingers can you fit?"

"Where are you from?"

"I want to suck those nipples!"

"You like older men?"

93, I grazed my pussy with my toy.

96, my trembling hand guiding the egg to my dripping cunt.

97, a ping sound went of and a message "Dude1962 tipped 1 token!" appeared in the comment section. The egg gave a few short pulses and released a drop of Pink Pleasure lube in my hand.

With the help of the lube and a good bit of pressure, the toy sunk between my lips, stretching my entrance and nestling snug inside my pussy. Apparently this was what my spectators where waiting for because it was followed by a storm of ping sounds. Fourteen donations, each of one or two tokens, came in and the toy inside of me started it's rhythmical buzzing.

My pupils enlarged and finally I felt some relieve.

"Yes," I moaned, "thank you..."

167 viewers had tuned in and the numbers were now rapidly rising.

"Ping!" FratBoi donated 15 tokens and I jerked my hips up as the stronger pulses filled me with joy.

"Ping!" FratBoi again, "Ping!" another 15 tokens, "Ping!"

This guy didn't even let me catch my breath, I closed in on my climax and enthusiastically rubbed my swollen clit.

"Thank you..." I moaned.

"Ping! Ping! Ping!" I twisted and squirmed, "Ah! No! It's too much!"

I reached a shivering orgasm but it wasn't over yet.

The more I trembled and moaned, the more donations came in. I clamped my legs shut under the intense vibrations but it didn't help much. The ping sounds didn't stop. 467 viewers were watching me grasp my sheets and contort my body. I rubbed my clit rapidly in a frenzy of torture and pleasure. Pink lube mixed in with the juices of my soaking pussy. I had no doubt, if my roommate was home, that she would hear me scream and moan. I simply couldn't hold it in anymore.

My eyes turned in their sockets and my body convulsed. "Ahgg, a yes!" I groaned. I clenched my jaw. After each powerful orgasm I was panting and gasping for air before the next series of ping's started.

I had no grasp on time, but I must have been streaming for hours. I tugged on the tail of my egg toy but before I could pull it out, someone activated it again.

With no control over my muscles I arched my back. I whimpered as my climax faded and I heard another "Ping!"

My now 732 audience members were playing with me like a toy. It was only a fraction of them that donated of course, but it was plenty to send me over the edge time and time again.

I had noticed my egg no longer released any lube, meaning the reservoir was empty. With a final few pulses my broadcasting screen went black and announced that my streaming session had come to an end. Quivering, covered in sweat and my own cum I watched as my screen showed the flashing images for a good five minutes. I pushed the egg out and crawled under my sheets, unable to stand with my shaking knees.

My phone rang and I picked up with a coarse voice, "Yes?"

"Ally?" it was my mother, "And? Are your results in?"

I blinked a few times, "uh, results?"

"Stop messing with me, Ally! Did you pass?" my mother shouted.

Of course! My heart fluttered at the thought. The test results! They should have been published on my school account this afternoon.

"And if I passed! What did you expect?" I tried to sound happy and playful.

"I knew it!" my mom laughed, "Congratulations sweetie, you deserve it."

"Thanks mom..." my voice cracked.

"Are you alright Ally?"

"Of course. Yeah... just tired..." I lied.

"Well congratulations again, I'll leave you be then. I'm proud of you," she made a kissing noise and hung up.

I stared at my phone for fifteen minutes before I found the courage to check my school account.

"Please, please pass..." I whispered as I opened my test results.

"No..." my teeth were grinding and tears welled up.

"Bastard!" I threw my phone on my bed, "He failed me! He fucking failed me!"

***

Wow, that was part 4 already? Thanks for sticking around! I'm having a lot of fun writing these (obviously because I wrote 4 parts already). I feel there's a few more things that need to happen before this story reaches its climax (pun intended), so be on the lookout for part 5 coming soon.

Have a great day!


Robin Snow

Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers