Mind Hack Pt. 05: Debt and Frat boys

Story Info
Ally has guests over.
2.5k words
4.53
12.1k
17

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers

ALLY

Regardless of the constant donations it turned out, once the Mind Hack Society took their part, I had only earned 400 dollars with my live show. 200 of which were automatically converted in MHS Tokens. I still shivered and my pussy throbbed thinking back on that night.

Summer break had started but I still hadn't found the courage to tell my parents that I had failed my exam. I had spend years of my life buried in books, now that was all worthless. I'd be a drop out. No more than waisted potential. At least I didn't have to face that pervert professor Baumgarten again.

I distracted myself from my dire situation by watching a lot of MHS porn and cuming on liters of Pink Pleasure. In a matter of two weeks I had spent 9000 dollars on the addictive lube, but even that wasn't enough. I wished I could buy the stronger Silver Satisfaction 170mg but all I could managed with my leftover money was a small bottle of Blue Bliss.

The Blue Bliss got me going again, but even with a daily live show I didn't make much money. The Mind Hack Society took 96% of my profits, I knew, but I had no idea how much that was. My memory and concentration had faded somewhat, I counted that I received about... maybe half of the money I made in total? Which I thought wasn't such a bad deal.

The only issue was, that I was halfway through my last bottle of lube, and I couldn't afford a new one.

One day later I was laying in bed, bank account empty, lube nearly out, my body exhausted but my consciousness still wide awake. I was staring at a flashing promotion for "MHS Silver Satisfaction", the ultimate pleasure... If only I could buy that, my problems would melt away in bliss. Maybe I could loan some money. But who on earth was going to give me a loan to buy lube?

I wanted it so bad. I needed it. It was all I could think of.

My phone beeped and another MHS notification popped up. It was as if my prayers had been answered. I had gotten a private message from MHS themselves:

"Dear Doctor Ally.

We have reviewed your profile and updated you to premium. You are now eligible for purchases on MHS Credit. All products on the MHS app or site are available for purchase on credit.

Be sure to check out this weeks promotion on MHS Silver Satisfaction, it's the ultimate pleasure!"

In smaller letters there was some legal mumbo-jumbo saying:

"All purchases made with MHS credit need to be repaid within 7 days after purchase. If a member is unable to repay debt, MHS reserves the right to collect the debt through services."

As fast as lightning I added a 5.000 dollar bottle of Silver Satisfaction to my cart and ordered, ticking off the "MHS Credit" box at checkout.

In 5 days my bottle of Silver Satisfaction was out. In 6 days I received a reminder for payment. I might not be able to think, much less count, but I knew that I didn't have the money. I'd made about 3.000 dollars with live shows so I needed cash quick. I bit my lip. There was a way to make money faster. I knew exactly how, but I wasn't sure I wanted to know how. I sighed. It had to be done.

I typed out the post on my profile: "Heya fans! Doctor Ally here! Anyone want to have a good time tonight? Message me!"

I hesitated for a second, but I clicked "publish post".

My phone rang right away, but it wasn't the MSH app, it was my mom. I picked up.

"H... hey, mom..." my voice sounded coarse, "what's up?"

"Hey, honey," she replied on the other side of the line, "not much, I'm just checking in to see if you're okay."

My hand was shaking holding on to my phone, "Why? Why... wouldn't I be okay?"

"Oh no reason... It's just that we haven't heard of you in a while," she sounded concerned, "I was wondering if you'd be coming home any time soon? We could celebrate your exam."

I swallowed away a lump in my throat, "Oh...I... I might... later... I'm having so much fun with my friends, we're going on a road-trip," I lied.

"Oh of course honey!" she exclaimed, "You have fun! We can celebrate later. Your dad and I are very proud, you know that, right?"

"Yeah... I know mom."

"I'll leave you to it then. Love you, sweetie."

"Love you, mom."

She hung up, leaving me stunned. I should have told her I failed, but I just couldn't. I couldn't hear her disappointment, I couldn't break her heart and destroy the perfect image she had of me.

I jumped up at the ping of my phone, but this time it wasn't my mom. On the MHS app, a storm of messages was coming in. Dozens of men, and some women, where offering me money for "services". The best offer came from FratBoi who wanted to come over with a friend, they were able to come over in less then an hour and offered me 500 dollars each. I agreed to his offer with the buzzing of the MHS app ringing in my ears. After pressing send, I felt a shiver down my spine.

I jumped up and started cleaning in a frenzy. Changing my sheets, taking a shower, shaving my legs and pussy, putting on make-up, lingerie...

I squeezed my feet into black lacquer pumps that where just a size too small. The doorbell rang and my pupils pulsed, with blurred vision I opened the door. They wore hoodies and the hallway wasn't lit very well. At first I was too stunned to recognize them, so I stepped aside to let them in.

"You guys... want something to drink?" I stuttered.

"Sure," the first guy responded, "how about a cold beer?"

The second guy took of his hoody and nodded. I glanced at him while I took two beers out of the fridge and poured myself a big glass of red wine. I could swear I'd seen him before.

I set the beers on the counter, "My name is Ally..." I began.

"We know," the first one laughed, "doctor Ally..."

"And you...?" I felt like I had heard that laugh before, I just couldn't remember where.

"Eric," he took of his hoody, "and Steve, you remember us from class, right?"

No way! I nearly dropped my glass of wine.

"Of course," said Eric, "you haven't been to class for some time..."

I contemplated sending both of them away, but I really needed the money, tonight.

Instead I said, "You didn't come to talk about school, did you?" in what I hoped sounded sassy.

Eric finished his beer and reached over to the counter to set it down. He leaned in close to me, pressing me with my back into the fridge.

"An... another beer?" I asked, trying to stall. He smiled, but his eyes didn't seem joyful, I could read the lust and hunger on his face. He grabbed my waist and pressed his lips onto my mouth.

When Eric let go I saw Steve removing his shirt.

"How about we get a bit more comfy," he said when he caught my eyes, and he gestured to the bedroom. I nodded. My heart was racing in panic and excitement. I walked to the bed and I felt someone stroke my back and unclasp my bra. It must have been Steve, who continued to massage my back and hips, as Eric walked around the bed, observing the room. He showed particular interest in my camera.

"Wouldn't it be nice if we could make some memories?" he asked.

I bit my lip, "I don't know about that..."

He veined a sad expression, "Isn't the customer always right?"

Steve leaned over to kiss my neck and shoulder, "Yeah," he mumbled between kisses, "customers' always right doc."

"Uh," I shrugged, "okay than... If you both want too..."

Eric had already turned on the camera and I saw the blinking red light, telling me it was recording. Steve turned me by the hips to face him. He kissed my lips, my cheeks, my neck, down to my breasts, leaving a trail of little pecks. My skin tingled under his touch. Eric had crawled up on the bed and sat on his knees behind me. I felt his hands come around my body as he pressed his chest agains my back and massaged my breasts. Steve pushed me down onto the bed and Eric pulled me further back. While Steve traced the curve of my waist and hip with his mouth, Eric pushed his tongue between my lips.

I noticed subconsciously someone had set up the MHS buzzing in the background and I closed my eyes. My senses where heightened and I could feel every nerve under their touch, I could see the soothing images flash behind my eyelids and I moaned in delight.

My lace panties were being pulled down and I felt something hot prod against my cheek. Instinctively I opened my mouth and Eric shoved his cock inside. Unlike with professor Baumgarten, Eric fully filled my mouth and pressed into my throat as soon as I started sucking. I gasped, as far as that's possible with Eric's dick in my esophagus, Steve's mouth had found my clitoris and he pinched it between his lips. Eric let out soft "hmmm" and "oh" sounds of pleasure while Steve suckled on my clit. His tongue wiggled between the folds of my labia.

As a skilled lover Steve treated every part of my cunt with care and attention. His tongue probing my entrance before returning to my clit. My thighs where shivering and he wrapped his arms around them, pulling me in closer to his hungry mouth. I wasn't sure if the MHS buzzing was really playing, or if it was just continuously ringing in my brain. Each time I blinked I saw the flashing images, which became brighter as I relished in Steve's sucking and licking.

My pussy was drenched and craving something more. Steve got up, licking his lips. Eric pulled me up by my shoulders and they put me down on knees and elbows at the edge of the bed. Steve unbuckled his pants and his cock sprung out in front of my face. As I was still processing the 9 inch stave pushing into my throat as I felt how Eric rubbed his glans up and down my slit. A splash of saliva dripped down my ass and the head of his cock sunk between my labia.

Steve closed his eyes and started thrusting, his cock sliding in and out of my throat made it hard to breath. While I was nearly choking as Steve pushed in deeper, Eric took the opportunity to penetrate in one long stroke. I gasped for air as they both pulled back. Steve took his sweet time with long slow strokes, but Eric leaned forward and hammered away with rapid thrusts. He slapped my ass with the palm of his hand, surely leaving a mark. I closed my eyes and moaned as the images flickered through my head. I arched my back further and Eric plunged as deep as he could. His balls smacked rhythmically against me.

Eric and steve made eye contact, "switch?", Eric asked, "Switch," Steve nodded.

Eric pulled out, leaving my quivering pussy, and moved to my face. Steve laid behind me and pulled me onto his cock, revers cowgirl. Eric didn't hesitate to ram his cock down my throat. He grabbed hold of my hair and bucked his hips to fuck my face. Steve had put his hands on my thighs and now lowered me down on his cock. He longingly raised his hips to meet me. I could feel the girth of his cock stretch me as he eased inside. I fought for breath and Eric pulled out to slap my face before forcing his cock down my esophagus again.

My head tingled and my vision blurred. I let out a muffled moan. Steve's hands guided me as I bounced up and down, his cock sinking a bit deeper each time. The flashing images kept coming back, mixed in with the moaning, groaning and panting of the two men. It made me ecstatic. Eric pulled back when I got too dizzy from lack of oxygen, only to plunge back in just as deep.

A shiver ran down my spine, not even the "MHS Silver Satisfaction" had been able to fill me with so much joy. I threw my head back, bouncing up and down with a feverish glaze over my eyes. Steve's thrusts met me halfway down and his balls slapped my clit.

I saw more and more flashing images only seeing a blur of Eric thrusting in my mouth. I arched my back while hopping up and down rapidly on Steve's cock. My loud moans were muffled by the shaft in my throat but I came with a shivering orgasm. My pussy clenching on to Steve's pumping cock.

Eric pulled his dick out of my throat and vigorously moved his hand up and down it's length. He groaned and clenched his jaw, jerking with a trembling hand. I opened my mouth and looked up at him. Steve's fingers were digging into my skin as he pulled my hips down on his cock, pistoning fast into my pussy. Eric gave out another groan that ended in a sigh and a hot spurt of cum landed on my cheek. The next one hit target and coated my tongue in his seed. I ground down on Steve, feeling his twitching balls pressed against my clit. Eric kept cuming, covering my face and chest, but mostly aiming for my mouth. Quite unexpectedly I felt Steves throbbing cock explode inside of me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me down while he moaned in ecstasy. I swallowed Eric's cum while Steve unloaded, oozing what must have been days worth of semen, inside my quivering cunt.

His hands fell to our sides and I heard his panting. Eric had picked up the camera to get a good shot of my face and body covered in his cum.

Then he stopped the recording and retreaded in the bathroom. I got up and Steves cock slipped out of me. He got up on his elbows looking at me. Eric had dressed up already and carelessly threw some banknotes on the bed. Steve also put on his pants and gathered a few banknotes from his wallet, handing me the 500 dollars. Without saying a word he walked out the door. Eric tapped my cheek, "Have a good night, doctor Ally." before leaving as well.

I felt Steve's cum slowly drip down my inner thigh and an image flashed through my blurred field of vision as the door closed behind them with a smack.

***

Thanks for reading. I'm pretty happy with how the story is going so far and I'm not done yet. However I might be posting the next few parts with a bit more time between them as I don't have much time to write at the moment. Hope you're all enjoying "doctor" Ally's story.

Have a great day!

Robin Snow

Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers