Mind Hack Pt. 03: The Oral Exam

Story Info
Ally meets the professor.
2.1k words
4.5
15.8k
19

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers

*** Disclaimer: This story includes a reluctant sexscene. I understand not everyone likes this, if you feel this way, this chapter might not be for you! ***

ALLY

I didn't sleep a wink the night before my exam. I had intended on studying until nine, sleeping by ten and getting up early for a final review. Instead I rode on a high of energy, shaking and moaning from orgasm to orgasm. Only when the reservoir of my sex toy had run out of Blue Bliss lube I collapsed. An hour later I was woken up by my 6 o'clock alarm.

"No..." I cried, stumbling out of my bed. In 3 hours I had to be at the university and looking presentable for my biggest exam yet.

I popped the fun egg toy out of my pussy and plugged it back in the charger. I hopped in the shower, brushed my teeth and straightened my hair but when I checked in the mirror I still looked hungover. And I felt hungover. I used a liberal amount of make-up trying to coverup the circles under my eyes. I still looked tired, but so do most students during finals, so I called it a day and gathered my books.

An hour before the exam I arrived at the campus library and started panicking. I speed-read page after page, trying to make up for the whole afternoon I lost the day before. The letters were dancing before my eyes and the euphoria and confidence I had felt last night now turned to despair. I did some breathing exercises intended to calm me down and with shaking hands I went to my oral exam with professor Baumgarten.

The person before me had just entered the classroom and I took place on the empty chair outside. "I've studied plenty the past weeks," I told myself, and I put away my textbook, "I'm going to do fine."

I fiddled with the top button of my blouse and, although I didn't really believe it would help, I opened the first few buttons. Professor Baumgarten creeped me out a bit, he had to be at least forty years older than most of his students and he'd alway look at the girls like a total perv. Maybe just this once, that would be a good thing. A pencil skirt, heels and a good dose of cleavage could potentially tip the scale in my advantage, I hoped.

"Miss Park?" the professor called with a tone of surprise in his voice.

"Yes," I answered.

"Right this way," he grinned, his eyes scanning me head to toe.

He gave me a paper with three questions and 10 minutes to prepare my answers. Reading the first question made me break out in cold sweat. Did I miss a chapter? It made no sense to me. Maybe it would come back to me if I calmed down a bit, so I moved on to the next question. It felt like a hand closed around my throat and I was choking. I didn't even understand half the words in the sentence. I moved on to the last questions and the letters blurred as tears welled up in my eyes. "No, no, no..." I cried, "this can't be true." I was having a blackout.

I closed my eyes and breathed in deep, "Come on, anything," I whispered to myself, "anything I can remember..."

"Alright miss Park, are you ready to explain your answers?"

I looked up with teary eyes, "Can I... can I have a few more minutes?"

The professor gave me a crooked smile, "I'm afraid I can't do that, everyone gets ten minutes. No more, no less. We have to keep it fair."

I took a seat in front of Baumgarten, crossing my legs and staring down at the scribbles on my answer sheet.

"So... miss Park," he absentmindedly marked my name on a document, "question one?"

I looked up at professor Baumgarten but his face was blank, "I...uh...it... does it have to do with muscle dystrophy?... and...uh..."

He shook his head, "How about we just move on to the next question, huh?" He marked zero on his document with a red pen.

"Well... it's... it's clear that the patiënt... It would be... I think the best course of action would be to take an MRI of the longs..." I stuttered.

Baumgarten raised an eyebrow before writing another zero.

"Listen, Ally is it, right?" he said in a tone that revealed his disappointment.

I nodded.

"You're a good student. So far you've always passed with exceptional marks... but now..." he shook his head and looked at my messy answer sheet, "It's such a shame really..."

"No, please, sir," I begged him, "let me try the last question, maybe I can..."

"No sweetheart," he shook his head, "even if you answer perfectly, your not going to pass."

I lost it, how could this happen to me?

"I can't fail," I cried, "I worked so hard... sir," I begged him, "I know this stuff, I swear! I didn't sleep well... I'm just having a black out."

He got up from his chair and looked down at me with sympathy.

"You're a young girl," he said, "this may seem like the end of the world now... but repeating a year might be good for you."

What?! Repeating a year? I was up to my neck in student loans and neither of my parents was going to help me out one bit if they heard I flunked this exam.

"Sir, please," I sobbed, "Is there no way I can have a do-over or something?"

He walked around the desk and put his hand on my shoulder like a consoling grandfather.

"You're smart, and a good student," he began, "and you're right, I know you can do this. So maybe I can make an exception for a beautiful girl like you."

I smiled through my tears, "really?" still afraid to believe it. Did I understand that right?

"I could change your mark, based on your performance in class. You always have the right answers and some very intelligent remarks." he smiled.

I wiped my tears away, smudging my make-up, "Thank you! Thank you professor!" my voice cracked.

"But you see," he continued, "doing that would be very... unconventional. To put it lightly. I'd be taking a big risk."

"I... I'd be forever thankful sir..." I stuttered.

"I'm sure you would be. However if I do something for you, I'd expect you to repay me in kind, you see?"

"uh... of course... what... how?"

I knew I was prepared to do anything, but I only realized what he had in mind when he locked the door and unbuckled his belt.

"I haven't had such a nice girl suck my cock in several years," he admitted, gesturing me to get on my knees in front of him. What could I do? I wasn't going to drop out of med school, not after all these years of hard work. So I did what he asked and got on my knees.

I stared at his crotch, his wrinkly balls had sparse white hairs and his uncut cock stood in semi erection at about three and a half inches. I bit my lip, "Alright," I thought, "just get it over with."

"Hmmm... hold on a second."

I blew air out through my nose in relieve.

"Take out your tits." he commanded.

I unbuttoned my blouse and loosened my bra while he feasted his eyes.

"Good girl, now get on with it," he grinned.

I took the tip of his cock in my mouth and closed my eyes, trying to imagine it was someone... less revolting...

I couldn't conjure up any image besides his 'old dude' balls.

"You're gonna see a lot of those if you intend on becoming a doctor," he said as if reading my mind.

I slowly moved my head up and down his shaft.

"I bought this audiofile online..." he mumbled, I didn't understand what he said and continued to suck him. His cock wasn't big enough to push into my throat and trigger a gag reflex, but the sour taste made me struggle none the less.

"I hope you like this," I looked up to see what he was talking about and noticed he put in earplugs. He pressed play on his phone and the high pitched buzzing from the MHS videos rang in my ears. My heart skipped a beat as I saw the flashing images behind my eyelids. No matter how disgusting my professor seemed, I couldn't ignore how horny I felt.

I bobbed my head up and down his shaft, my tongue circling his glans. I licked and sucked like I'd never tasted anything better. I sped up and my boobs bounced as I heard the professor groan, "Good girl, keep at it..."

He gripped my hair with a suppressed moan and started thrusting in my mouth. I couldn't help myself, I started rubbing my crotch through my clothes. He spit on me and I felt his saliva drip down my cheek as he sped up.

"Doctor Ally, huh?" he pumped on, the tip of his cock swelling, "don't you wish someone was filming this?"

He grabbed my head with both hands, pushing as deep as he could with a jerking motion. His hips shaking as cum spurted in my throat. He pulled out and slapped my face, "Now swallow it!"

I felt the slimy bitter load swirl around in my mouth. While still rubbing my clit, I tilted my head back and swallowed.

"Alright now get dressed and get out of my sight."

I gathered my bra and blouse, quickly dressing up. I looked back at the professor as I stood by the door.

"Sir, my exam...?" I tried to ask.

He straightened his tie, "I'm not allowed to disclose your mark yet." he said cold, "Send in the next student."

I left the room feeling more confused than anything. What had I done? Never in a million years would I resort to giving my teacher a blowjob. And now... It had even sort of turned me on. What was wrong with me. My memory, my thoughts... I couldn't focus on anything. My brain felt like a scrambled mess and I still had no idea if I would pass... or if I had to give up on my dream of becoming a doctor.

"I'm too tired," I told myself, "there's nothing I can do about it now anyway..."

When I came home I still felt down. My body felt weak and I was tired. I didn't think the professor was going to tell anyone, but I still felt embraced of what I had done. I was depressed and even chocolate and reality tv couldn't distract me. I heard a beep, letting me know I had a notification on the MHS app. Unconsciously I grabbed my phone and checked. It was a new comment on my account.

It was from a user named "PervyProf" who wrote: "Decent college cum-dump with a sweet mouth, 10 out of 10."

My face turned white. "PervyProf"? "sweet mouth"? That could only be one person. Professor Baumgarten followed me on MHS. How many men like him jerked off over my videos? With a mix of shame, disgust and arousal I grabbed my fun egg toy. I filled the reservoir with the last bit of my "Mind Hack Society: Blue Bliss".

I didn't even bother with any foreplay and pushed the egg straight in my pussy. Once the egg started vibrating and releasing the lube my pupils dilated and I gasped. My vaginal membrane absorbed whatever it was that made the lube so blissful and I could finally forget my worries. I worked up to the fifth setting again and rode my sheets and pillow in pleasure. I moaned and gritted my teeth in ecstasy. My soaking pussy left a wet stain on my bed. All night I fucked myself, or more like I let my incredible toy fuck me. Watching one flashing buzzing video after another, making me feel confident and good about myself again. My exam may not have gone like I expected, but as long as my videos played and my sextoy pulsed, I couldn't care less.

***

Thanks for reading part 3 of this series. I know this style or plot might not be everyones favorite, but I am really enjoying writing this series and I suppose there's different tastes and different stories out there for everyone.

I will most likely continue this series for a few more parts in which the MHS site makes more and more profit from Ally's online activity. Thanks for the commenters who made suggestions. Ally's roommate and her classmates Eric and Steve will certainly get more involved in the future. If you have ideas, do let me know, there's a big chance that I include them. However as I write quite a bit in advance it might only be 2 or 3 chapters down the line (or wherever it fits best in the story).

I hope you're enjoying my stories!

Have a good day!

Robin Snow

Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers