Mind Made Up Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- And you're not too lonely, out there, in the big city?

- I guess I'm alone - but not lonely. I have a few friends I hang out with.

- But no one special, you said.

I nod again.

- That's a shame. I can imagine plenty of women that would be interested in spending time with you.

That's it! She's flirting too. I thought she might be, but it didn't make sense - except that I can't deny it. She carries on.

- I sense my words are making you uncomfortable, Grant. I'm sorry. But it's true.

- I'm not uncomfortable, I lie. I just didn't... think words like that would be coming from your mouth.

I don't want to lie openly lie; I am, however, extremely curious as to why this is happening to me. I'm also slightly turned on as I examine Dolores' curves. A gorgeous woman is flirting with me: how could I not be flattered. Of course, the idea of my mom and sisters in the room makes the entire scene edgy, another turn-on!

- My mouth has many talents, she boldly says.

This time I stare at her, bewildered. Is she proposing what I think? It's one thing to flirt, and I enjoy it. It's quite another to take it to the next level. As odd as I feel about this, I have to inquire more. I need to know if she's pulling my chain or if this is serious. Something in me is whispering that I shouldn't simply dismiss her words as playful banter.

- Dolores...

I walk slowly towards her, keeping my voice down.

- Yes?

- Hmm... I'm sorry to ask but... your words. I mean... they mean...

- I mean exactly what I said, Grant, she replies.

That's not a confirmation of my suspicion but it's not a denial. Her hand, however, slowly moving towards my crotch is. When she connects, I jump back, startled. She smiles and pulls her hand away.

- Sorry for that, she says. I didn't mean to startle you.

- You're serious? I murmur.

She raises her hands to her breasts and caresses them over the cloth. My arousal peaks.

- I am. Quite.

- But I...

This is insane, I tell myself. Mom and my sisters are in the other room, and here is Dolores, my mom's best friend, willing to have a sexual encounter with me - if I'm reading the situation correctly. There was no warning, no build up. Only a flirt sent my way where I flirted back. I'm clearly hesitant and she notices.

- You're right, of course, she says. It wouldn't be appropriate - certainly not in this context.

She glances towards the living room.

- But, she continues, maybe I can create some context for you. I'd really like to give you something before you go, later.

- Umm... okay?

I'm aroused and confused. I'm not a virgin, but I haven't had sex or intimacy in about four years. I can see the desire in Dolores' eyes; I feel the desire in my own loins.

- Good. Let's bring in some drinks to your family, Dolores changes the subject.

I can't disobey. The next minute, I'm carrying water to everyone. I'm trying not to show the excitement and stress I'm under, but it's not working - at least, not for my sisters. Stacey turns to me after I sit and whispers in my ear.

- Something wrong in your pants, Grant?

- Shut up, I tell her.

- You haven't been this aroused since you were a teenager.

I give her a menacing glance, pleading with her to stop with my humiliation. She giggles, then turns back to the ongoing conversation. I'm distracted. I can't help but see the delicious curves or our hostess and remember the inviting words that she professed not a few minutes earlier. It can't be real, I tell myself. I must be hallucinating.

Conversation is light, and tension goes back down; I'm able to avert my gaze from Dolores long enough to cool myself down. Mom and Dolores are sharing stories about my dad - they're from before he got married.

- He was so shy! Dolores claims. You remember?

- I do. I practically had to throw myself at him! mom comments.

- He was so surprised...

They both sigh, then mom continues.

- I don't know. I honestly don't know, and I never did. I mean... I thought I made him happy. Lord knows we had lots of sex, so it can't be that.

I appreciate the fact that my mom can be candid about it in front of us; while we don't openly share our experiences, we certainly are able to speak of them when it's relevant. I hear Heather chime in.

- It wasn't you, mom.

- I know, sweetie.

As I listen to the exchange, I can't help but wonder several things about my dad. Obvious conclusions crawl into my mind, but I can't make myself accept them somehow. I look back at Dolores and remember the picture in my father's portfolio. How would mom react if she knew her best friend had slept with dad? I'm fairly certain it happened after they split, but still... and then, my mind wanders to Dolores' earlier proposal, the ease with which it was made, and the facility with which I was tempted to accept. These considerations should be odd, but they don't feel like it. In fact, they feel quite normal.

There is Dolores, a beautiful woman, with no significant other in her life; then there is me, also celibate. We're both consenting adults. There's an ember of desire in each of us - I still see it when she stares in my direction. Feeling desired is the ultimate turn-on, apparently. The fact that she has a long-time relationship with my mom also plays a role in the weirdness although, if anything, it makes the entire prospect somewhat forbidden - yet another turn-on, apparently.

- What do you think? a question blurts out at me from Stacey.

- What? I ask, gathering my wits

I get blank stares from the room. Mon chimes in, smiling.

- Dolores said she has some of our old stuff in boxes. We could bring them back home.

- Sure, I say.

Dolores stands.

- I'll show you where they are.

I rise without thinking; Dolores turns to my mom.

- You should show my collection to your daughters. I think they'll like it.

- Sure.

Mom rises; Heather and Stacey follow her; I don't even know what collection they're talking about, having missed that part of the conversation while lost in my dreams. Dolores walks forward into the hall and I follow silently. As soon as we're out-of-view, she grabs my hands, then hurries us along towards her bedroom. She pushes me inside and shuts the door. As her face turns towards me, I see a mischievous grin.

- We don't have a lot of time, she tells me.

- Now?

I'm still not certain this isn't an hallucination of some kind, but I roll with it. The fortyish year-old best friend of my mother slides over to me and presses her body against mine; I can feel her body heat through our clothing. Longingly, she tilts her head upward and purses her lips. I bend forward to meet them. Electricity. She moans against my mouth, before pulling away.

- I've been wanting to do that since you walked in the door, she murmurs. That and more...

- Listen, Dolores, I...

She shushes me.

- No time for chat now. There's something I want.

Her hand presses against my crotch; I'm hard again in a matter of moments as she rubs against my jeans. Her fingers unzip my pants and unclasp the button. I let out a small moan.

- You have to be quiet, she says. Your mom and sisters are in the other room.

I nod quietly; her hand pulls at my underwear, downward, pulling out the tip of my cock. I shiver. She lifts her head up and kisses me again; as she does, her hand slides into my underwear and seizes my manhood. As she pulls away, I mutter:

- This can't be real...

- Believe it, Grant... it's as real as my hand on your cock.

To emphasize her point, she grips it tight for a moment, drawing out a breath from my body. This makes her smile; her hands start to caress my erection. She looks back at the door.

- No time today.

She motions me to silence still, and then quickly drops to her knees. Her hot breath caresses the exposed part of my shaft; she pulls it out and reveals it completely. She lands a kiss on it.

- Fff...

I manage to keep my mouth shut as I watch her. She pulls down my pants and underwear to my knees, then returns a hand on my manhood. I watch her stare at it with delight, bringing her mouth to it. I want to tell her that I've never had a blowjob, but I can't speak. All I can do is hold back any sounds as I watch my cock disappear into her parted lips; she pulls away then puts it back in. Her eyes look up towards my face; she is pleased by the look of sheer delight I share with her. I allow myself to indulge in the warmth of her mouth - a new and amazing sensation for me. Her eyes tell me this is something that pleases her, though I can't really understand what pleasure she gains from it.

Not that it matters to me at that point.

The climax builds inexorably in me; tension rises in my core and relocates to the tip of my erection. Dolores knows what's coming. I clench my teeth as the wave of pleasure hits me. Her lips hold tighter against my sex as I shoot each load into her throat. I have to fight back against the urge to scream, eyes closed, amazed. As the release ends and I relax, Dolores keeps her mouth on me, her tongue licking me clean before pulling away. She lets herself swallow it all, then pulls away and smiles coyly at me.

- Dolores... I whimper.

- I know. I loved it too.

She rises to her feet, pulls up to my face, then kisses me.

- When we have more time - another time, I hope - we can do a lot more.

- Okay.

I'd agree to anything at that point; I am still mesmerized by the audacity of what she did as much as by what she did. It takes me a moment to recover; she helps me by calling out the obvious.

- Cover yourself. I'm gonna go clean my mouth.

She walks out of the room; I pull up my underwear and jeans, snap them on, then shake the bewilderment from my face. I stare in the bedroom mirror as I pass in front of it.

- No way, I mumble. No way!

I walk back to the living room; no one is there. I see Dolores come in, acting nonchalantly. It's almost like it never happened, but I can still feel her mouth on me. I hear my sisters and mom coming back. I sit back down. When they come in, Dolores greets them.

- We didn't find the boxes. I don't know where they are.

- Another time, mom replies.

I keep quiet; I can see my sisters still staring at me behind their giggles. Could they suspect? Now, I really need to listen in on their conversation tonight and plan some form of retaliation.

WHEN WE GET HOME, I still have Dolores on my mind. Heather drove us home. Stacey commented I was oddly silent, but I just told her I was tired, and she didn't insist. Mom immediately went to bed and I rushed into my room, locking my door. I jumped on the picture portfolio and looked up Dolores' picture. I didn't dream. There she is, in all her naked glory.

I strip naked and lie down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I pull my hand to my face and finally stare at the suspected culprit. But it doesn't make sense. How can a ring, as ornate as it is, make me lucky? How can it turn a woman like Dolores, who's barely seen me in recent years, into a woman willing to offer fellatio? More than that, how is it that I suddenly appear worthy of flirtations - it not outright desirable to women. There's only one logical, albeit completely incredulous solution: magic. The ring must be magical of some kind. Why it should exist in the first place escapes my mind, but it would certainly explain some of my father's behavior over the past years. Because I have to face another reality: the idea of sex with Dolores aroused me to no end, and that feels slightly off from my normal patterns. I've never been attracted to older women before; and if I'm being fair, I've also never desired for plumper women. She fits both criteria and I wanted her terribly.

Voices reach my ears and I remember my sisters; I creep up on the bed, near the wall, and I listen in.

- It's really something, I hear Stacey comment.

- I know, Heather agrees. It's like... we're seeing a whole new side of him.

They're talking about me.

- Grant's always been a little different, Stacey adds. He was such an annoyance growing up.

- I kinda liked him.

- That's because you didn't always have him pulling at your skirt, Heather. I was the older sister. I was the good one - always ready to take care of him, because I had to. Still, seeing how he is today - I didn't do so bad a job.

My heart swells with pride; praise from strangers is one thing, but from my older sister, it really hits home. Clearly, Heather also agrees.

- Grant turned out great. I always looked up to him. And he is very cute, no?

- More than cute, Stacey says. He's dreamy.

Those words coming from her are more surprising; Heather's reaction equally so.

- I agree. Those eyes.

- I know.

They must be pulling my leg, but since I'm eavesdropping, I can't really call them out. They may suspect I can hear them and play on that. I know that Stacey knew about it back then, at some point. I was given instructions not to do it - instructions I ignored, but still. And yet... the tone in their voice sounds genuine.

- I know he's worried about his projects and his future, Heather continues. Let's not let him despair over it. We have to keep his spirits up.

- Yeah! Let's do that, Stacey concurs.

I'm so happy to have that much support but it feels odd; I've always had a more adversarial nature with Stacey than with Heather, but it feels like Stacey is going my younger sister's way. Then again, I can't say I find it disagreeable. If their words are sincere, then all the better. I pull away from the wall and climb into bed.

As my eyes close, I wonder if I'm going to wake up the next day and all this be a dream. It still feels surreal - but it's a reality I could live with. My life has never been bad, but I feel like it's getting better.

Maybe that ring is actually LUCKY.