Mind Made Up Pt. 08

Story Info
Grant tries to help his neighbor Pauline.
11.2k words
4.73
18.4k
33
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Castillo. Day eight. Tuesday.

I swear I heard a noise at my door. I think that's what woke me. I locked my door last night - I always do. This morning, after daylight broke from behind my window blinds, a noise popped me to attention. Someone was trying to open my bedroom door.

There are only two other people in my home: my mother and my younger sister. Logic would dictate the latter. What would she want with my room, or with me, this early in the morning? Given how my life has been evolving of late, I can think of a few ideas - not all of them appropriate or reasonable That's not to say I would necessarily say no. But I suppose that's one of the reasons why I keep locking my door.

In any event, as I'm stirred awake, I rise to my feet and stand naked in my room. Last evening's satisfying seance of masturbation is still fresh in my brain, and I recall how one photo of my erection sent to my several girlfriends triggered what appeared to be a shared experience (everyone isolated but indulging at the same time in the moment). I loved it and I love imagining it - any and all of them putting their hands between their legs, me watching them perform. But my mind needs to focus this morning.

Quickly, I grab my phone and check my messages. The plan is set for Wednesday's interview with Lulu Bowler. All confirmations are in. On Thursday, Stacy O'Malley is willing to accompany me to the bank to discuss ways to manage my investment for the luxury beach house. I have good feelings about it, but then again recently, I always have good feelings.

Today, however, there is a more personal matter I want to attend. Not need. Want. I open the blinds on my window, looking out the side of the house, at the Walker residence. I haven't been with Pauline for a few days now, since last Thursday in fact. I can only speculate how her weekend went. I'm sure she had a great time with her children, but I'm not quite certain it was the same with her husband Jeff. Their relation is in dire straits; honestly, I don't think I want to save it, but that's not my call. All I want to do is to give Pauline a fighting chance or better options. She told me that this summer, her children are at a summer camp so I don't have to worry about their presence disrupting my plans.

When I get to the bathroom door, I find it locked. I knock. My younger sister answers:

- Slowpoke! she calls out.

- I can wait, I reply.

- You don't have to, she replies. You can come in if you want.

- I would, but you locked the door.

- Oh.

I hear steps walk towards the door; I brace myself for it to open, half-expecting nudity. I'm surprised Heather is not naked - she's in her usual pyjamas, her top buttons mostly undone so I get a view of her small breast cleavage and her belly button. Regardless of my reaction, I stroll in.

- What are you doing? I ask. Weren't you taking a shower?

- Well, I was, but you wanted in, so...

- ...so?

She stares at me; I stare back.

- So do you need to pee? Do you want a shower? she snaps back.

- I was gonna take a shower.

- Don't let me stop you, then.

I hesitate only for a moment before I strip, dropping my bathrobe to the floor. I find her eyes wandering to my naked form. She's already seen me naked - in fact, she's seen me in full hard-on mode, making myself come on my chest. I sense her holding back so I decide to remain quiet and not press anything. I step into the water and pull the newly-repaired curtain in place. I wait a moment - she's literally not doing anything.

- Are you ok, Heather?

- Mmm? Oh! Yeah. Sure.

She sounds distracted; maybe it's the effect I have recently been having on people, but something tells me it's a bit more than that. She could simply be her usual mischievous self, waiting to pounce. I decide to ignore her and turn on the tap. Cool water flows on me, stirring me further awake.

- I miss Stacey, Heather suddenly calls out.

- I miss her too.

I hear the door close, then lock.

- You... had fun with her in the shower, didn't you? Heather inquires.

She already knows. Right before leaving, Stacey told me that she told her.

- We entertained ourselves, I admit.

I hear a long sigh.

- Wish I could have been there, she mumbles.

- It would have been nice, I reply.

I keep washing myself; I've decided to let her roll with whatever she has on her mind and not force anything upon her. If I make suggestions, it's probable she'll think of implementing them. I want her true wishes to be aired out.

- It shouldn't be complicated, she tells me.

- What shouldn't be?

- This... us. You, me, Stacey...

- It... doesn't have to be, I answer.

- Really?

I hear the nerve cracking. She's not moving but I sense her tensing up.

- When I look at you, Grant... I... what I think is... well...

I let her find the words on her own.

- A lot of people would say that it's inappropriate.

- And what do you think? I reply in the most neutral tone.

- I think... I think you're the best man I've ever met. I think I really, really like you. I think taboos are overrated.

- I feel the same way, I reply.

I decide I've heard enough. I turn off the water - I'm practically clean anyway. I pull the curtain open, offering my nakedness to my sister's view once more. She turns her gaze and stares between my legs, then looks up at my face. She smiles. I offer my arms. She walks over to me and cuddles, wrapping her arms against my wet frame. Her head rests against my chest as I caress her hair.

- There's no rush, I tell her. And no need either. Let's just roll with whatever comes to us, okay?

- Okay.

I kiss her hair; she hugs me tighter, then lets go.

- You done with the shower? she asks.

- I am.

- Well then...

As I step out of the shower, she starts to strip. I honor her decision by watching her; it's not meant to be seductive in any way, more formal in demonstration, but I can still appreciate it. I marvel a moment at her figure, then suddenly tell her to hold the pose. Mindful of my own nudity, I unlock the door, cross the hall into my room. Mom is downstairs, in the kitchen. I hurry back with my phone in hand. Heather is both pleased and stunned by my initiative, and she takes a pose for me - nothing too seductive, but offering me a perfect view of her naked body, small breasts and beautiful curves. We laugh a moment, then she steps into the shower. I grab a towel and head back to my room.

Around the kitchen table, mom asks my plans for the day.

- I have errands to run. But I should be back for supper.

- You're keeping yourself so busy, mom comments.

- Idle hands, mom.

She laughs; Heather joins us at the table. Her knee touches mine under it. I wink at her when mom isn't looking in our direction. The playfulness of it all is quite enticing. There's not more to this interaction but I enjoy it immensely. Perhaps it foreshadows an evolution in our relation, such as the one I experienced with my other sister, Stacey.

Or perhaps I'm reading too much into it.

I set out on my day by leaving the house, then quickly head across to my neighbor's place. I don't knock - after all, Pauline gave me a key so I could let myself in. I know her children are still at summer camp, and her husband has left for work: his car is no longer in the driveway. I close the door quietly behind me and walk where I heard a gentle hum - in the kitchen. I stop at the door frame and stare.

Pauline is leaning over the sink, washing dishes, gently humming as she toils away.

- Maybe you want to put that down? I tell her.

She turns around, almost dropping the towelette, and smiles at me.

- Grant!

She's still wearing her nightgown and it swivels with her. She puts down the items in her hand, then trots across the room towards me, stopping as if she didn't believe I would come back. Her hand reaches for my cheek. I smile gently.

- I told I'd be back.

- I... I'm sorry.

Her eyes almost swell up with tears; I caress her cheek in return and lean in to kiss her. She takes my mouth against hers and shivers.

- Are you all right? I ask, pulling away.

- Sex now, she replies. Talk later.

I don't argue. She drags me to the living room, stripping out of her nightgown, exposing her delicious thirty-something frame. I stop in the middle of the room and proceed to strip completely as well. She turns around and waits for me to be done - that is, she keeps her distance as she starts caressing her body to excite me, running hands across her curves, grabbing her breasts, caressing between her legs. It doesn't take much to get me excited for her.

- I'm so wet for you, she confesses.

- How do you want me?

She motions to the coffee table and has me sit on it; she then proceeds to climb over me, straddling me from the front so she can get a better sight of what we're about to do. Her eyes don't deviate as she connects our sexes, then with one hand proceeds to guide me inside her. She pushes down while I push up, resting on my hands for support. I grunt as I make my way inside her moist confines. I hear the muffled restraint of Pauline as she accepts me inside her once more.

- Oh... I've missed you in me.

- It's wonderful for me too, I reply. Don't stop on my account.

She leans back and puts her hands on the couch behind her, then starts to sway her body, my shaft moving inside her with the rhythm she gives us. She's in charge now - I certainly don't mind. It allows me to watch her delightful figure hovering above me, the sway of her breasts as she dances on my cock, the beautiful expression of bliss that slowly encompasses her face.

- I'm... sorry for needing you so much, she tells me.

- Don't be sorry, I reply. I'm here now. Take what you want.

- Oh... so big in me...

I have to support myself on my hands behind me, lest I might lose my equilibrium on the unsteady table, but I manage to lift one hand to caress her breast, drawing a sweet moan from her lips.

- Grant... she adds.

- Pauline, you're amazing.

- I wish I'd known you before, she replies, thrusting down hard on me.

- You... know me now.

We continue like this for a moment more; because she's in control, Pauline is able to direct the stimulation more on her side. I just have to rein in some of my energy as I watch her climb to the next peak, then the next, to the penultimate moment where her mouth opens wide, her eyes close, and the pleasure hits her.

- Aaaahhh...

Her climax is drawn out over long seconds as she pulses over my shaft, her body trembling from head to toe, her arms stiff from trying to stabilize herself on me. It's a glorious sight that I could never tire from. I then watch her wind down and open her eyes, more than pleased. She takes a moment to capture the feeling, then pulls off of me and pushes me slightly back. This allows her to get to her knees between my legs. With no hesitation, she wraps her lips around my erection and begins a swift act of fellatio. Her intent is clear and I don't plan on stopping her.

- Sweet Pauline...

She hums back against my cock, helping herself with one hand while the other caresses my thigh. Her eyes goad me on, locking with mine, granting me permission to fully indulge in the offering. I let the excitement rise in me to its fullest as Pauline works me hard with much gusto. Soon, I'm near the peak of release, almost trembling.

- It's gonna come, I mumble.

She pulls her mouth away, holding her tongue out, then jerks me with energy. I can't hold back and I see myself ejaculating on her face. She does her best to guide it onto her tongue, but it's just a mess of pleasure where I grunt repeatedly for each rope that is ejected from my shaft. Pauline looks to be adoring the treatment; I say nothing as I contemplate the hot mess I just made on her face.

- That was sooo fun, she states.

- Fuck yes... I... sorry.

- Hey! If I didn't want your cum all over my face, I would have swallowed or aimed elsewhere.

- I... suppose.

I giggle, then take my own moment to recover. This gives Pauline time to grab some tissues and clean her face up. I get off the table and onto the couch. She joins me, leaning against me, her hand caressing my thigh as she cuddles.

- Thank you for that.

- My pleasure, Pauline. I missed you too.

- Yeah, but you have other people, she states. Don't worry, I don't care that much. I do care that I'm all alone, in this house, with nothing to do except take care of the home. It's not how I planned my life.

I wrap one arm around her and caress her shoulder.

- I get it. And in all honesty, Pauline, I want to help you.

- You're kind. You're already doing a lot for me.

- I want to do more.

I pause; I need to take this one step at a time. Pauline gives me with a puzzled expression.

- Tell me about... Esther.

That's the name of the woman her husband is supposedly sleeping with. I sense Pauline tense up, so I caress her more. She doesn't really hesitate before speaking.

- What do you want to know? she replies.

- Anything you can tell me about her.

- Well...

She looks away for a moment, recollecting the bits of information gathered over time about the woman in question.

- Esther... she's early twenties. Brown hair. Really pretty. It's her first job.

- What does she do exactly?

- Personal assistant to several people in the company. Jeff used to be a trucker but now he works in an office and manages the schedules for the trucks. I think Esther coordinates with the other departments, brings him details, coffee.

- Works days?

- Like everyone in administration, I think.

I recall another event I was made aware of.

- You met her once, right?

- I did. Christmas party, two years back.

- Did you talk to her?

Pauline seems sad.

- A bit. At the time, I didn't suspect anything. I just thought how pretty she was and how all the men would fawn over her. I didn't think it'd be my Jeff.

There's also anger in her voice.

- You're mad, I tell her.

- I... I guess I am.

- At her? At him?

It takes a moment for Pauline to answer me; she seems bothered by how I'm pushing her on the subject, but the compulsion to obey is carried over into my questions, so it's just a matter of her framing the answers in a way that works for her. But to add to that sentiment, I explain myself.

- What I want from you, Pauline, is to understand how best I can help you in this matter. Because I do - truly - want to help.

She hugs me tighter.

- I do want your help. And... yes. Yes, I'm mad. Mostly at him, but also a bit at her. And at myself. I feel like I made this happen.

- First off, you didn't. His infidelity has nothing to do with you and everything to do with him. And if I'm being blunt, so is our relationship here. It can't be about him. It has to be about us.

She nods in agreement with my assessment.

- I love you, Grant. It is about what you bring to me. Your caring and your passion.

I lean in and kiss her lips.

- The question remains, I pull away, what would you like to happen?

- I want to see him suffer - like I suffered, she suddenly replies, her tone full of anger.

- Suffer?

She calms herself.

- Well, not physically, but I feel betrayed. I hate that feeling.

- And you'd like him to feel this way?

- I guess... I guess I would, yes.

I can work with that, I tell myself. In fact, it's a great plan.

- You're home all day, aren't you? I ask her.

- I'm going out for groceries later, but I won't be long.

- In the morning?

- Late morning, maybe. Why?

The smile I offer betrays part of my intention.

- You have a plan? she asks.

- I do. Trust me. I just need you to be home after lunch.

- Ok.

This can work. It will require some fine tuning when I get there, but I can manage.

I spend a portion of the morning cuddling with Pauline; she talks about her life before marriage, before kids. She wasn't that adventurous, but she recalls some particularly interesting times in her late teen years, drinking near the beach, and intimate encounters with random strangers.

- Is that where you met my dad? I ask her.

She pauses, then turns away.

- You know about that?

- My dad kept a... journal.

It's a half-lie; it's a photographic journal of his conquests. I bring her face back to mine.

- No reason for shame. It's all perfectly natural.

She sighs.

- He really was a... great lover. We... this might seem hypocritical but... well, if you know about him and me, you know my age compared to your mom's, so you know it was after he had you.

- I know. And it's okay if you carried on with him for a time.

- Before my children were born, she confides. After that, I decided to devote my time to them. And your father didn't pressure me.

I have to ask the follow-up question; it will direct my later interaction with her husband, should it come to that.

- Did Jeff know about you and my dad?

- He... did.

I suspected as much; the premise is all-too familiar. It shouldn't affect anything I had planned.

- And he was fine with it?

- He was. In fact...

- You don't need to say it, I reply.

I know they must have had threesomes; it's an obvious fact, especially after my own encounter with Alice Welsh (my former teacher) and her husband Wilbert. My dad was simply able to make his presence acceptable to Jeff. Obviously, with my dad no longer visiting, the issue became moot after their children were born. But I'm left to wonder if any of my dad's influence would still be leftover in either Pauline or Jeff. It seems likely. I talked about my dad's memory to Dolores yesterday and she had fond recollections about him. Maybe that's another trick I can use.

I leave home at the same time as Pauline, and we walk together into town. We part ways in front of the grocery store, resisting the urge to kiss. I watch her enter the place, then walk off, grabbing my phone. I check in with my other lovers so they don't feel neglected. There's no news on any front. Eventually, I'll have to get back on the hunt for my half-sister Jessie. Right now though, I have somewhere else to be.

I make my way across town - its familiarity is returning slowly. It hasn't changed much since I left. The cinema is still running. There's a malt shop across from the town square. The beachfront is ever popular in the summer. The candy shop where I used to go has moved across the street, but it's clearly the same staff as when I was young. I travel past the downtown area and head more into what is considered to be our commercial district. My destination lies there.

Castillo isn't that big of a town. There are several industries that operate and keep it afloat and busy, but most are local. Obviously, you get a few large chains to settle, but the economic pride of our city has always been its independence from outside markets. The company where Jeff and Esther work is no exception. It's been around for years, managing transportation of goods into and out of the city, as well as across town. They keep us supplied and they keep jobs local. As I stand before the unremarkable office, I consider the impact of my actions here. I don't think any fuss I can create will affect the company or its employees in any way. Mostly, this is a personal matter.

It still takes me a moment to gather my courage and walk into the building. There are many companies that operate inside its walls (at least three from the signs on the walls). I take the stairs up to the one I'm concerned with. As I push past the door, I walk into a reception hall. There's a sixty-something woman, grayish hair, classic receptionist look with the glasses behind the counter who lifts her eyes to me and offers a quiet smile.

- Yes? How can I help you?

I decide to play it cold; right now, I don't want her falling for me under any circumstance, so my tone is strict and decisive.