Mind Made Up Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- I care for my lovers.

It's a subtle suggestion. I see their eyes fill up with it. I add nothing, letting their minds make the next connections on their own.

- Esther, I think... I think Grant here would enjoy it we forgave each other in a more concrete way.

- Oh? Like what.

Pauline rises; I obviously know what's coming. She crosses the room to Esther, inviting her to stand. A hand caresses a chin; Esther is initially surprised, even more so when Pauline leans in and kisses her. Pulling away, Pauline explains herself.

- Well, there must be something to you for my husband to want you so bad, no?

- I... I suppose.

Esther stares at me, unsure what to do; I'm fairly certain she's never been with a woman before. I decide she needs a little nudge.

- I think Pauline is onto something, I tell Esther.

- You do.

- I mean, I can certainly see the appeal from what we did earlier, no?

She nods in agreement, then gathers her wits. This time, it's Esther kissing Pauline. The embrace is soft and enticing. Hands grab chins and the kiss lasts for a while. I rise and call them out.

- I think... we should head to another room.

- I agree.

Pauline grabs Esther's hand, walking over to me, grabbing mine, then pulling us into her bedroom. Esther gives me a surprised look but I return only a calm smile.

- Just roll with it, I tell her. You'll love it.

I'm quickly pushed on the bed by Pauline; she pulls Esther closer and starts to undress her. Dumbfounded, the younger woman doesn't protest as she starts being exposed. I suspect that Pauline has experience with other women because of her experiences with my father - and for all I know, Pauline has had sex with my mother as well! But I don't let my mind wander to miss anything of the delightful undressing. Esther shyly covers herself, but Pauline moves her arms out of the way.

- You're gorgeous, Esther.

- ...thank you?

- I mean it. I'm really sorry that you were put in the middle of my relationship with Jeff, Pauline argues.

- I sort of put myself there.

- Still...

Pauline leans in, offering further kisses. I feel the pressure building in my pants but I don't move to take care of it. Esther shivers from the rising excitement, then instinctively starts stripping Pauline in the same fashion. Within moments, I have two gorgeous ladies naked in front of me, still trading kisses, hands now wandering to gorgeous curves. The tension in my underwear is clear, making a slight bulge. Pauline is the first to notice; her smile tells me all I need to know about her intentions.

- Let's celebrate this new alliance, she states.

- Alliance? Esther asks.

- You and me. And Grant.

I wink at them; they part from one another and climb onto the bed. This is going to be quite the party, I tell myself, as Pauline reaches for my zipper, expertly reaching into my pants and underwear, pulling out my rock hardness to be exposed. Pauline's hand grabs my base, then her other hand pulls in Esther's to wrap over hers. I moan with intensity. Two hands caress my erection for a moment. Esther climbs around my body to the other side. The two women are licking their lips, bringing their mouths together right above my cock. Even as they kiss, their mouths lower themselves and their lips connect with my manhood.

- Aaahhhh...

My sound goads them on and they further their ministrations on me; lips and tongue join together repeatedly on my shaft, forcing a trembling out of my frame as they help themselves to my erection. Again, I'm drawn into the bliss and delight of the experience, wondering how lucky one man can get. I stare at their beautiful naked forms, their curves sticking out as their asses rise with their backs arched. They carry on for a moment, then Pauline pulls away, staring at me, biting her lower lip. I understand what she wants and signal her to move in. She climbs over my face, presenting her pussy to me. While I start lapping between her legs, drawing sweet moans from her, Esther wraps her fulls lips around my tip, her hand still hard on my shaft.

- Mmmm... Grant... I hear Pauline moan.

Her wetness is incredible; I can see how much this is turning her on. And although I can't see Esther from this angle, it's clear from her mouth's feel on my cock that she is thoroughly enjoying her actions on me.

We remain in this position for a bit; I feel Pauline's sex tightening as I munch on it, drawing out the desire and pleasure within her; Esther is doing the same for me with her mouth and hands, and I realize if I let her carry on, I'll just come right there - and might spoil the moment for more pleasure. I might get hard again (I have before) or I might not (there's no guarantee).

- Hang on, I finally mumble underneath Pauline.

The women stop; this allows me to wind down a bit.

- Let me get naked, I tell them.

They move away from me, allowing me to further distance myself from the inevitable release, granting a second wind in fact. I take my time stripping to nothing. Eyes lock onto my frame as the women eagerly await what's next.

- Esther, lie down on your back, I tell her. Spread your legs.

She happily agrees, grabbing her knees to keep them even further apart. I move in and rub my sex against hers in long, slow motions. She moans hard, begging me with her eyes. I look at Pauline.

- What do you think, Pauline?

- ...me first, she says.

Esther casts her an almost angry look.

- Ok Pauline, I tell her. Climb on top of her her - press your body against hers.

There's no hesitation as Pauline also moves into places. I see their breasts crunch against one another's. The heat from their sexes, almost connecting, is practically visible; I certainly feel it as I move in and rub against Pauline's opening. Further moans fill the room.

- Don't worry, Esther, I say looking at her. I have plenty enough for everyone.

- Fuck her good, Esther replies. Then fuck me.

I nod; my rod slides into Pauline. Her face beams with pleasure for Esther's benefit, a suggestion of the sensation yet to happen. I remain inside her immobile for a long while, taking in the warmth. When Pauline starts to move her hips, I start moving along with her. The moans that follow are loud and deep and I thrust in rhythm, taking my partner to her depths and pulling out hard, then thrusting back in.

- Aaww... fuck Grant!

Pauline is in the throes of ecstasy quickly, stimulated by my hardness exploring her insides. I can see Esther's face, reacting to the pleasure in Pauline, bewildered and hopeful, caressing Pauline's back with her hands as I further plow into my partner. Pauline loses it; her climax is quick and violent, make her whole body shudder between myself and Esther. The intensity breaks my rhythm and I stop; a moment later, Pauline stops quivering.

- Ooooh... fuck! she exclaims. Grant! Fuck...

I remain buried inside her, a wicked smile on my lips. Esther turns her eyes to me, begging. I nod, pulling out of Pauline, helping her move out of the way. My cock travels to Esther's opening and I rub the tip.

- Put it in! she begs. I'm dying here!

One thrust is all it takes; Esther practically screams as I penetrate her folds. Pauline turns her head around, utterly satisfied but ready for more. I lean into Esther's body; she parts her legs as far as they go and her fingers grab hold of the blanket. The delicious sensation of a previously unexplored sex burns my mind and I keep on the intensity inside her. Meanwhile, Pauline creeps in over Esther's body; her fingers move to caress outside the folds near where my dick is entering my partner. Esther further tenses because of the extra stimulation. I lean down even further and one of my hands reaches around Esther's neck, choking her gently. Moans become muffled grunts; I can see how intensely Pauline is watching my cock disappearing inside Esther.

I choose to pull out; Pauline moves her face in, her lips wrapping around my erection. I thrust a few times inside her mouth, still choking Esther below me. When Pauline releases me, I dive back into Esther. She can barely hold it together as I release her neck. Her moans of delight translate across the room. As I pull, Pauline's face meets mine and she kisses me. My hand pins down Esther on the bed as I keep thrusting inside her.

- ...Grant... yes! Yes! Yes!

Esther's climax is much less vocal than Pauline's was, but no less satisfying from the glint in her eyes. I keep thrusting, thinking at first that I've satisfied both my partners and I'm ready to let go.

My partners have other ideas. Pauline motions for me to stop; I choose to comply, curious. She turns to Esther, kissing her, then pushing her forward on the bed to make more room for herself. Esther is dubious about the move - that is, until Pauline crawls her head between her legs and kisses Esther's sex. Esther's eyes widen as the wife of her former lover licks up and down her slit.

- ...fuck... Pauline...

Pauline gives her a lustful look; I know for a fact this is not Pauline's first lesbian experience from her own admission, but Esther doesn't know that, nor potentially how talented her female lover can be. I indulge in the scene for a moment, gathering my wits, watching Pauline's raised behind swaying side-to-side, inviting. Then, I move back in and penetrate her once more. My eyes lock with Esther's as she looks bewildered at the turn of events; of course, that look quickly shifts to pleasure as Pauline, encouraged by my thrusts in her, works her magic on her female lover.

We carry on like this for quite some time. Pauline never wavers in her dedication to pleasure and though the rise is slow, the outcome is inevitable if Pauline carries on -and she has no intention of stopping. I'm surprised how much the breaks in the action have allowed me to hold back my own orgasm - that is, I'm still more than enjoying the pleasant sensations but I haven't peaked fully yet. Esther's moans are discreet but her face betrays the hard work performed between her legs, and before long, Pauline achieves her goal.

- Oh fuck, I'm coming again! Esther moans through the pleasure.

It's unclear how much pleasure I'm providing to Pauline since her mouth is busy, but when I slow down on her to give her more focus on Esther, she pushes back hard on my cock, inviting me to ride her harder. I do, for a short moment, then I pull out of her, watching Esther climb back down from her orgasm.

For a moment, we remain still, recuperating. I shake my head and decide to lie down on my back. Pauline turns her head and watches me, then moves to climb on top of me, facing away from me, sitting down on my erection and burying it again deep inside her frame. She rides me for a second while Esther goes around, kisses me passionately. Pauline puts her feet up against my thighs; I reach down and grab her ankles to hold her into position, then I thrust inside her with force. Esther positions herself right behind Pauline, not covering me, so Pauline can rest against her breasts as I continue my movements.

- Ah! God yes! Pauline yelps.

- So... fucking good, I snap back. Come for me again.

- Oh so much! she replies.

It's unclear to me, given my own state of excitation, whether or not there's an actual climax for Pauline - not that it matters. The more this goes on, the more I get focused strictly on my own delight. It's only when Pauline disembarks her feet after I let them go that I slow down. Pauline crawls off me and I tremble with need; it doesn't take long for Esther to take her place, this time facing me. As she leans into my face for a kiss, I sense her lower body pressing itself against my hardness. Pauline's hand grabs it and guides it inside Esther. I moan hard through the kiss.

- Fuck me until you come, Esther whispers in my ear.

Her firm buttocks press down on my shaft as I start pressing up. I'm as wound up as I've ever been, satisfied psychologically and emotionally from the pleasure I've given, seeking my last recompense. Even as Esther and myself continue our frantic act, Pauline begins massaging my package. It's all too much. I grunt hard as I mindlessly ejaculate inside Esther; I barely feel it when, even as I'm still in the throes of release, Pauline pulls me out and wraps her lips around my cock, welcoming a rope inside her mouth, then pulling away and thrusting me back inside Esther, whose moans now join mine.

The ecstasy is complete. Everything stops. I can't move for a long moment.

When I finally turn my head and come back to my senses, I have my two lovers staring at me, holding hands at the end of the bed. I smile.

- That was the best, Esther says. God! I came hard.

- We... all did, I reply.

- You felt so good inside me, Esther says. So warm. I loved it.

- Well, I did promise earlier, I add.

Pauline turns to Esther.

- Just make sure you don't...

- I won't, Esther reassures us. I'm on the pill. So Grant can come inside me all he wants.

I invite them over; they come lie down on each side of me. I wrap arms around them, pressing them against my body.

- You two will need to figure things out - what you want to do about each other.

- What do you mean? Esther asks.

- Well, you have to decide if this is a one-time thing, or if you want to entertain more.

The idea had not occurred to them; that's why I'm suggesting it. I'm taking a page out of my encounter with Olivia and Milly here. Esther and Pauline stare at each other; I've introduced the hint of suggestion. The rest is in their hands.

We remain like this for a while, chatting about nothing, relaxing in each other's company. Eventually, I rise, looking for my clothes.

- I hope this works out to your advantage, Pauline. About Jeff.

It's Esther that replies.

- He's gonna be so pissed. At least I don't have to work with him anymore.

I stare at Pauline; I can see some hesitation in her eyes.

- Pauline, what do you want to happen next?

- I don't know. I mean... revenge is sweet...

She stares at Esther.

- In fact, I wouldn't mind more... revenging.

Esther giggles in response but my eyes remain trained on Pauline. She looks back at me; she understands what I'm asking but she doesn't want to speak in front of Esther. I turn to my new friend.

- Esther, I think you should head home. Write that resignation letter.

- Ok. I'll send it in by e-mail.

- Yeah. That works.

Esther rises and starts looking for her clothes - still in the living room. I move towards Pauline once she's gone.

- What do you want to do with Jeff? I ask her directly.

She considers the question for a moment as we wait for Esther to return for a farewell.

IT'S 5:15 IN THE AFTERNOON when Jeff's car pulls in the driveway. From the front porch of Pauline's home, I watch him exit his vehicle, catching the look of worry on his face. It's either my presence, the disappearance of Esther during the day, or any other item of work. I don't rise as I see him walk towards the door.

- ...yes?

- Jeff? I'm Grant.

His eyes spark with memory.

- Of course. Grant. Jane's son. Hi. Long time.

- Indeed.

I look up at him; he stares down, confused. I take in a deep breath, then speak up louder, not rising, harnessing my commanding voice.

- Sit. Please.

It's a bit surprising to him, but he sits down besides me without a word, pondering eyes my way.

- There's a few things that need to be discussed, I tell him.

- Ok?

- First off, I want you to know. Esther leaving today? That was me.

- What?

He understands what I said but doesn't get its meaning.

- Esther is no longer interested in you. She quit today.

- She quit? But...

- She's writing the letter of resignation as we speak.

His countenance becomes aggressive but my presence seems to hold him at bay - somewhat. There's a bit of stress here, a chance of him fighting back.

- What are you talking about? he interjects.

- Calm down!

The effect is instantaneous - almost frightening to me. With authority in my voice, the manifestation is powerful. Jeff's eyes go almost blank with unease as he quiets down.

- I spoke with Pauline at length today, Jeff. She knows about your affair.

He doesn't speak up - my power has mesmerized him.

- That's why Esther left. That's why I'm here.

Again, he gives me the deer-in-the-headlights look.

- You are going to have to change some things in your life, Jeff. If you want to keep Pauline, you're going to have to make some adjustments.

He finally manages to answer; his face betrays a need for compliance, stronger than any I've seen in anyone I've influenced since I've started using this ability. Then again, I'm really pushing into him.

- Like what?

I recall my earlier conversation with Pauline, when she expressed her needs for what to do next.

- It's not the infidelity, I tell him. She didn't care that much. It's about the lie.

- I... see.

- Yeah. You hid it from her. She found out. It wasn't like all those years ago, with my dad.

His eyes squint at me; he's wondering how I can know about that.

- From now on, I tell him, you won't lie to Pauline. About anything. Understood.

The nod he gives me confirms his understanding and compliance.

- Most of the details of what's next, you'll have to figure out with Pauline. But from now on, in your life - she takes priority, along with your kids, obviously..

- I understand.

- Also, I'm sure you won't mind if Pauline entertains other lovers.

- I guess... I won't.

- You'll have to ask her, of course, if you want to entertain that possibility. She's in charge of your life from now on. Whatever she decides is law.

Again, I get an agreement in the form of a silent nod. I'm done with him - I've set it up exactly as I discussed with Pauline. I'm also slightly afraid of the power behind my words, bending him to my will - in this case, Pauline's will. There's curiosity about what she will have him do next - how she'll make him pay or atone for his misdeeds. But that belongs to her, I tell myself.

- Now, get in there. Pauline is waiting for you.

- Yes.

He rises to his feet and turns towards the door, practically ignoring me at this point. I rise as well and walk away to the sidewalk, then towards my home.

Supper is quiet; I have a lot on my mind. Neither mom nor Heather disrupt my train of thought as I ingest the food on my plate.

Today, I truly, willingly, exerted my will over another's. The outcome was meant to be positive, to bring about a change for the better in Jeff and Pauline's relationship. I have no doubt (given prior observations) that it will work, provided of course that Pauline can handle a somewhat subservient and devoted husband. But I also used my power over Esther, and the powerful blowjob she offered me in her former office, as tantalizing as it was, makes me reflect on the abuse of power that can lie within my capabilities.

The idea has been with me since day one, but it's finally matured into a legitimate concern. I'm more concerned than ever about the permanent impact of this ability. If people come willingly to me, I don't mind enjoying it, but there's hesitation to use it strictly for personal benefit - perhaps at the expense of someone else.

I retire to my room that evening with these thoughts in mind. Again, I find no easy fix to the quandary posed by my newfound abilities. Only time will tell - and perhaps my conscience - what will unfold of it.

In the meantime, as I lay in bed, waiting for sleep, I cast a look at my unlocked door.