Mind Over Management Ch. 13-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This fish sandwich ain't bad, either, even if I tend to like less tartar sauce on it," Jen winked at me, while Xiao ate her chicken sandwich on my lap.

"You like fish sandwiches of more than one kind, don't you, babe?" I teased Jen.

"Oh, God, yes! I love to be sandwiched between two girls and lick one's pussy while the other one licks mine, though that could be called a 'clam sandwich' instead," Jen snickered, even as Tanya deliberately flashed me her ass while waving her tits in Carl's face, which made Jen laugh even more.

For Edda's part, she'd already claimed Miles as a lover all over again, milking his dick for cum to spread on her fries and eat them that way. He tried to finish off his own fries, but damn, Edda's hands on his cock and balls had him very close to losing his load and he had a very hard time focusing that way! He knew that his life had definitely changed in many ways since meeting me, and while he was a bit resentful at first, it was clear that he enjoyed the attentions of Edda at least, if not more than that. He didn't seem to mind Jen using him for sex earlier, either, or Yessenia and Corazon, for that matter. While his old religion might condemn this, he was being introduced to a new worldview, anyway, and both his wife and he would just have to deal with it.

I laughed a lot at that scene, as well as when Miles's wife called him up abruptly and she didn't sound happy at all.

"Put her on speaker, Miles," I commanded him, and he did, letting me hear the man's missus at last.

"Who is this?" the woman asked me directly.

"This is the man of the hour. I'm probably already on the news by now, or I soon will be. In any case, I'm also the real Prophet, not a false one like the head of your church. So, here's the deal. Your husband has been intimate with quite a few women today, and you're going to be okay with that. Period. He's going to continue to be intimate with several women, and the number will only grow, not shrink. You're going to be okay with that, too. What's your name, sweetheart?" I demanded.

"Salome. Why?" the man's wife spoke with a tone of real shock.

"Because, Salome, from now on, you have an open marriage. Of course, this isn't a one way deal. It's a two-way street. Come by your husband's work and present yourself, stripping to the buff the moment that you arrive. Help yourself to some grubb, but prepare to get fucked by a number of men and maybe some women, too. Oooh, your husband just came and his cashier is using his spunk to put on her fries as a topping and eat them! How kinky is that? I think that he'll take her as a second wife for starters, though she'll also be married to me as one of my wives, too," I smirked.

"That's illegal!" Salome replied, "But I'm on my way! Why am I obeying you?"

"Because when I command, people obey. People always obey. That's how I got your hubby a second wife! She's going to dominate him a lot, too, but I think that she'll continue to submit to me. She'll also dominate you, for your own good. As for the legalities, well, those will be dealt with in time. You know, I think that I will have a Senator resign and become one, just so that I can be the first American religious leader to hold that post in a long time. Between that, my new church, and my growing family, I'll be one hell of a busy man," I chuckled.

"Who the devil are you?" Salome asked me again.

"Jack Saunders, soon to be Senator and Reverend Jack Saunders, the new head of the brand spanking new religion called the Church of the New Era. It hasn't been incorporated yet, but you get the honor of being a charter member. How does that grab ya?" I asked her as she climbed into her car.

"I hope that I don't pay a very eternal price for this, but I suppose that as I love Miles, whatever our problems and my own flaws, and his, I will share his fate, whatever that is," Salome confessed, "I really do love him, even if I don't show it well."

"Glad to hear, babe. Now, hurry up and get here," I said, before making another decision, "Actually, head over to 6996 Waldron Drive. We're all going over there. Miles, bring enough food with you and everyone, get some clothes on for a short while. We'll finish our meal there and we'll have company."

I then dialed the numbers for Ted and Damon's motel and called them up early, "You two, I changed some plans. Get to Nick's Banquet Hall on 6996 Waldron Drive. We're going to rent it for a good while and pay them back later. It's the perfect location for what I have in mind."

I called Pam and Grace, telling them, "I'll give you the chance to join my church pretty soon, but for now, you need to keep on babysitting duty."

I called Mac and several people from work to have them close up shop completely and head to my chosen location. I had an idea that I had borrowed partly from Big Love, where Bill Henrickson set up a reformed church of sorts. I wanted to get a clean start for my new faith. The orgy was a nice start, but now we had to hold a kind of formative assembly or something like that. This convocation was going to get quite interesting indeed.

I also made sure to call up Sandra. Her experience would be vital to this undertaking as a former nun, wouldn't it? On that note, I contacted the Goldmans and Tracy and Rodney. They would be useful as well. If Jehovah didn't like me borrowing his worshipers and clergy, tough luck. He had the hearts of men and women all to himself for the longest time. It was high time for all of the Pantheon to be honored, not just one member.

On the road to that location, Jen held my hand the whole fucking time, looking at me with adulation, even as Xiao kissed the back of my neck repeatedly from the passenger seat behind me. My little tigress wasn't about to leave me be, nor was my former boss, both of them looking at me with evident love. One thing was sure: my women had made it plain that they were mine and they weren't going anywhere. If my powers went away tomorrow, they would still be with me.

"You know, the moment that you get any kind of break in the meeting or whatever happens, any moment of downtime before we go home, I'm going to fucking attack you and drain your balls, right, Master?" Jen warned me.

"Me, too!" Xiao declared.

"Well, duh, because you're his shadow pet and always go wherever he goes, and we love that about you!" Jen told her, kissing her right hand.

"I know that I love about her for sure," I admitted, "It's nice to have a person who won't be separated from me for even a few minutes. It's flattering as hell."

At that point, we reached the banquet hall, I grabbed my burger and polished it off with a fountain drink, and then I walked inside the place as if I owned it, which I effectively did for now. Nick would be paid back later, but I was in charge of this location for now. Call it eminent domain or whatever. I had a church to found and I wasn't going to do it in a fast food shop. Next service, I told myself, we would get catering, too.

"Friends, I know that you are a bit new to this, many of you, but let me clarify what this meeting is about: the formation of a new religion, the Church of the New Era. We are moving beyond monotheism, old moral codes, stale dogmas, and stifling orthodoxy. We are teaching essential truths and ideas that will transform society and mankind itself. I have been commissioned as Prophet by the Pantheon, orbs of light who spoke to me and gave me special powers, such as the ability to command people, to control conception, and to heal people of sexually transmitted diseases.

"No longer do people need to fear that if they slut around, they will contract syphilis or herpes or HIV. Not if they receive the gift of my blessing upon them, as Edda has already done. I wish to grant those of you here the same blessing, but I will expect your cooperation and support. Indeed, I command it of you. I am also going to become a Senator, just as Tanya here is going to be candidate for the U.S. House. Now, supposedly, I can't officially endorse her at the head of a religious organization, but since this isn't officially a bonafide non-profit yet, I will do as I please. Vote for Tanya... ," I turned to Tanya.

"Darling. That's my new surname and I will have it legally changed to such. For one simple reason: I want to live up to it and be a darling to everyone who needs and deserves it. Yes, I am running for the U.S. Congress and I badly want your vote and yours. As an independent, too. I refuse to be controlled by the two-party machine that is beholden to PACs and lobbyists. I am also running at the direct command of our Prophet here, and I am proud to do so, as a teacher, patriot, independent, and populist, as well as a member of this new church. And as a bisexual, polyamorous or polygamous woman, who will soon have at least three husbands!" Tanya declared, not bashful at all right then and clearly in her element.

"Very well, then, Tanya Darling. Step forward and become one of the first ministers of my new church! This will not have formal, legal effect until the church is incorporated, but once it is, those of us who I intend will be ordained as ministers in it. I look forward to seeing your growth as a stateswoman and clergywoman, as well as a voice for our tribe, our people, those of us leading the way to the new America!" I called Tanya forward and lay my hands upon her, also granting her my blessing, "And with this blessing, you shall be immune to all social diseases and able to heal those afflicted by them. Rise and embrace all of our people."

As Tanya did that, I called upon Edda and formally conferred the full blessing, having given only a taste of it to her earlier, while she was nude. Now, she was clothed and I had publicly made her, a young cashier in a fast-food eatery, a minister of my new church. After that, I had her follow Tanya's example and she was embraced with just as much warmth as Tanya had been. Clearly, the people assembled there were impressed by her sincere affection for them.

"Now, I conferred this upon them first, because Tanya is a candidate for public office and is thus the public face of our religion in many ways, thus she needs to be a minister from the outset, whereas Edda already had part of my blessing and I wanted to finish the job. It's time to continue bestowing my grace unto others, so I now call my dear wife, Jeanette, or as she prefers to be called, Jen. Come here, my love. It's hard to believe that not that long ago, we couldn't stand each other. Now, of course, I adore her and I think that she returns my affections. We're raising a daughter together, and I know that there will be more children from our marriage," I noted as I lay hands upon Jen and she knelt before me with more love and admiration than she already had, which took some doing, to put it mildly.

At the moment of this blessing, Jen received my healing and immunity, but not my power to command, of course, or to control conception. Only I possessed those, of course. She also became a minister of the Church of the New Era, which she had named. Nor was she the last to be so ordained, as I then conferred my power and ministry upon Carl, Roxanne, Cheryl, Xiao, Sandra, Jess, Jamie, Rodney, Rabbi and Mrs. Goldman, Jeff, Lee, Felipe, Yessenia, Corazon, and Mac. Pam and Grace would have to wait, of course, until someone else could watch Vicky.

"Now, these ones that I have chosen are those that I believe have earned the trust needed for the healing and leadership as well as the immunity. Needless to say, there will be levels of responsibility and prominence, and there will be a chance for the rest of you to attain the leadership as well, should you prove yourselves to me. The rest of you here will gain your immunity, but not the healing and the authority, so step forward for your blessing," I instructed the remaining members.

These still outnumbered the clergy about 6 to 1, as they included every single customer in the restaurant and store, plus Nick from the Banquet Hall, and his two sons, Basil and Costa, and the desk clerk from Ted's and Damon's motel, and what turned out to be three or four other guests there. Each of them knelt and received the blessing of immunity as well as membership in the Church of the New Era, which I intended to have them attend regularly, of course. I also expected donations and those would be forthcoming in short order, I knew, given my ability to command.

"My friends, we are now a family as well as a church, and I trust that in time, we will bond more than ever. There will be rules, regulations, and ordinances, as well as authority and hierarchy, but there will also be plenty of recreation, companionship, charity, comfort, learning, wisdom, and enlightenment in our lives, as we reach out and embrace our true selves. We will have rituals, institutions, etc. These will include religious festivals and holidays, as well as such traditions as the Grand Orgy.

"This alone will be reason enough to confer immunity upon you, of course. Yes, I will also expect donations of time and money to our cause, as well as efforts to bring people to our services. You won't have to convert them. I will do that. You just get their butts in the pews. Once they hear my voice, they will convert. The days of a universal brotherhood of Man and sisterhood of Woman, a community of humanity, have just begun. I look forward to the days when rival sects shutter the doors of their churches and surrender to the imminent demise of their influence and power, indeed, of their very existence.

"I will be Prophet and High Priest of the Church of the New Era, and accordingly, at least some of my wives will also be Priestesses as well as ministers, due to the role of hieros gamos in our new religion. Certainly, Jen, as my first wife and the originator of our name and mother of my firstborn child, will be a Priestess of our faith. She will certainly have a prominent role in guiding and helping both my own household and the others, I trust, as a sort of den mother to our members and their families. I envision at least a semi-communal living situation at the beginning, with perhaps an even more communal one later in the future.

"My wives, at least for now, are: Jen, Cheryl, Jess, Jamie, Sandra, Edda, Roxanne, Tanya, Xiao, Pam, Grace, Alice Goldman, Yessenia, and Corazon. However, Tanya will also have two other husbands, Bert Watson and Jim Randall. Roxanne will remain married to Carl, who will also be married to Sandra. Jess and Jamie will remain married to each other as well as me. Alice will also stay married to Nathan, her first husband, who will also be married to Pam, who in turn will also be married to Grace, who will also be married to Cheryl, who will also be married to Nathan. Edda will also marry Miles, who will also stay married to Salome, who will also marry Mac, who in turn will also marry Xiao and stay married to his current wife, Wendy.

"Miles will also marry Yessenia and Corazon, who will also each marry both Ted and Damon. Ted and Damon will also marry each other, just as Yessenia and Corazon will wed each other. Jeff, Lee, and Felipe will also be married to Jen as well, though Jeff will marry Roxanne as well, Lee will also be married to Xiao, and Felipe will also be married to Sandra. Rodney will also be married to Cheryl as well as Alice and Tracy, who will also be married to Bert and Jim. Those are just the ones that occur to me for now. I will consider further tying these marriages together and adding other people, of course.

"That being dealt with, I am also open to officiating a wide variety of weddings involving any combination of consenting adults, and I look forward to the day when such combinations are legal, of course. Now, with this out of the way, let me make this clear: we will have opposition and resistance to our growth and our influence. Face it. This will not be all wine and roses. Those who lead and control the existing religions will fiercely oppose us and our agenda, our plan for humanity, and they will have powerful allies in government and other institutions, such as the media. That is all the more reason to hold public office, so as to be fight back.

"Now, onto more fun things, such as planning our first service for next Sunday. I expect the lot of you to be there, and who here wants to work for Tanya's election campaign?" I smirked, knowing that what I was doing broke several laws, but not caring, as I would handle any possible consequences myself.

I couldn't wait to bring the news home to Pam and Grace, especially of the eager applause and cheers that greeted my proposals, not to mention what came next...

______

"Excuse me, but I'm Will Thomas and this is my wife Megan. We're here to see and speak to your leader, Jack Saunders. May we come in?" I heard a man tell Bert, who looked at me as if waiting for my answer.

"Certainly, let them in," I smiled, realizing quickly that it was the quarreling couple from the registrar's office, who had evidently tracked me down.

"Thank you, sir, both for letting us in, and for helping us with our marriage. We were just a fight or two away from divorce when we encountered you, so it was a real godsend! I have no trouble believing that you're a messenger from Heaven and a minister or prophet, none whatsoever," Megan spoke to me in front of everyone, an unsolicited testimony that only reinforced my position and my authority.

"Yes, we don't know much about it, but we're definitely interested in joining your church," Will added his viewpoint.

"I am very glad to hear of this, my friends. Welcome here, welcome to our church, which is also a family, as you will see. We are a community, my friends. We will look out for each other. My sister and brother-in-law were also on the cusp of divorce, as were others, including Tracy and Rodney here, I do believe. We can save your marriage. We can change your lives for good! I have been given new powers and I can make you immune to the social diseases that have helped hold society back from true sharing and openness. Kneel before me, both of you, and receive my blessings upon you," I urged Will and Megan, both of whom eagerly complied (of course, they didn't have a choice).

I blessed the Thomases, and then I decided to spice things up a bit. It was time for a little pleasure of the extramarital kind. I wanted them to embrace the new model of marriage and family, and there was no time like the present to do so. I was going to drag society, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century at last. It was about time to give humanity a swift kick in the ass.

Now that everyone in the hall was immune, including Nick and his sons, I turned to Will and Megan and told them, "Okay, you've come into the tail end of this foundational meeting, so you may have missed some details and this command might seem strange to you, but it's necessary. Does anyone have any Viagra? If you have a heart condition, Will, I can find ways to put you to work without it, but otherwise take it if offered."

"No, sir, I have no such condition. You want Megan and me to have sex right here, in public? Sure, I'll do it, but I don't know if she wants to do that herself," Will answered while Megan blushed.

"I have some Viagra, sir!" Nick cheerfully handed me some, "I trust that you'll reimburse me soon."

"Very good," I smiled savagely as I contemplated my next move, "And yes, you'll be more than rewarded for this and for letting me use your banquet hall as a venue. Do you mind setting things up for catering for a large group?"

"Of course, I don't mind, sir!" Nick answered cheerfully, expecting a serious reward by now.

"Now, Roxanne, call Pam and Grace and tell them to bring Vicky, too. Their turn of watching her is up and I'm going to draft someone else to keep her happy and distracted in a different room of the banquet hall while the orgy happens. Ask one of Nick's sons about a good room to use for a nursery afterward," I instructed Roxanne, who winked at me, knowing what was up.