Mind Over Management Ch. 13-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Feng Xiao, everyone. My naked pet. She is mine. She is not to be disturbed, harmed, or otherwise messed with, do you understand? She belongs to me, and yes, I would take a bullet for her, that's how strongly I feel for her. She will be with me on all occasions. She will not be harmed. She will not be harassed or bullied. She will not be asked any questions without my permission. If I give her a command, she obeys it, just like the rest of you, though I tend to want to spoil her rotten at times. We love each other very much, my pet and I. Ours is a loving, Dominant-submissive relationship with her as my naked pet, period.

"Yes, I am also a married man. Recently wed, in fact. I have an infant daughter, as it happens. My wife's name is Jeanette Le Roux Saunders, but call her Jen. That's what she likes to be called. She used to be my supervisor at work. Now she's my submissive and loving wife, well aware of arrangements such as what I have with my pet here. I mean, how could she not be aware, right? We are polyamorous, even polygamous these days. I fully intend to take other legal wives once the ban on polygamy is lifted, and trust me, it will be, sooner than you think.

"As for you, Robin, and I am addressing this to your husband as well, and to David, the solution is simple. Take David as a second husband. Once polygamy is legalized, you can formalize the situation, but for now, move David into your home and your bed. Leon will accept this, and do you know why? Because I will tell him to accept it and I will reward him considerably for going along with it. This will be an open poly triad, meaning that all three of you will be free to sleep with and date other people, which is exactly what all three of you are going to do.

"Nevertheless, yes for the household itself for now, it will be you, Leon, and David in a menage a trois relationship. You will love and treat both men equally. You will let both men cum inside you, bareback, and you will let both men breed you, knock you up. It's high time that you have children, don't you think? If I tell you to let another person join you, all three of you will comply and allow it, but until then, the marriage bed will contain the three of you as regulars, with plenty of outsiders to enjoy your favors. By that I mean all three of you, of course.

"Yes, for the record, I have started my own church, the Church of the New Era, of which I am the Prophet and High Priest, the Hierophant, as it were. We reject traditional, Western morality, at least as influenced by Christianity. We do not accept the notions of monogamy, abstinence before marriage, heteronormativity, the gender binary, or any such rubbish. We reject existing age of consent laws. We propose that polyamory, polygamy, polygyny, polyandry, bisexuality, homosexuality, lesbianism, transgenderism, transvestism, prostitution, pornography, hot wives, stag/vixen lifestyles, swinging, swapping, anal and oral intercourse, orgies, BDSM, fetishes, kinks, incest, exhibitionism, voyeurism, watersports, and many other taboo activities, be not merely tolerated, but embraced and encouraged for those who enjoy them. As long as it isn't rape or child abuse, I see no reason, we see no reason, to reject or condemn it.

"By the way, my wife actually proposed the name for the new church and I agreed quickly with it, for plenty of good reasons, but mostly because it simply made sense on its own merits. Oh, and one of the members of my new church is none other than Tanya Darling, a new candidate for the United States House of Representatives. I say that because while my name remains on the ballot, I want everyone listening to me here and now to vote for Tanya Darling for Congress. I am unofficially withdrawing from the race and I will vote for her for Congress from this district myself. She has my endorsement and full support, as a private citizen, of course, not as head of the Church of the New Era," I winked as I skirted the non-profit political regulations.

"So, wait, I'm going to have two husbands? Do I get to make love to David right now and consummate my marriage to him, because I really want to do that if you permit me! I will then make it up to Leon with plenty of great sex as well. I am fertile right now and I badly want to bed both men, have their seed inside me at once, competing to impregnate me. He's naked, so I'll gladly get naked, too, just like him.

"Wait, my husband is at work, but is there a way that you can help him get off early, so he can come here and join David in making love to me? That way, they get equal time and an equal chance of seeding me, don't they? I didn't think of that possibility until I realized that you seem to be able to order anyone around, so why not Leon's boss?" Robin pleaded with me, quite eager from the sound of it to get started on her plural marriage to her beloved men.

"Where does Leon work?" I asked Robin and every one of her colleagues snickered as they realized that there was going to be hot, sweaty sex waiting for one lucky husband as soon as he arrived.

"At Rosenthal, Suarez, and Worthingham. It's a rather diverse law firm, though his specialty is civil litigation and he just made partner this year. He's a very smart man, graduated from Stanford and everything. I'm very proud of him. I just hope that he knows that I love and respect him more than ever. I'm just also into David," Robin informed me, making me smile.

"What his number?" I asked, but it wasn't a question.

"Here," Robin handed me his business card with the name Leon G. Walker, Esquire ... so she had taken his name: I had wondered if she did, "Right there. It's a new card, so it shows him as a junior partner instead of an associate."

"Call him. Don't explain anything. Just ask him to show up here. No doubt, he'll be intrigued. If he starts to resist, put me on so that I can command him to show up. I'd rather not have to, just so as to preserve the ambush, but so be it. Either way, he'll be here for us," I instructed Robin, still holding Xiao's hand.

"Kendra, honey, time to claim your prize! Xiao, lie back on one of the tables and spread your thighs. Kendra, need and go to town on her! Eat that pussy like it's never gonna be seen again, like it's the last pussy that you'll ever get to taste again! I want to see your lovely brown hair as it flows downward from the direction of her twat!" I ordered the lesbian hostess now, making her lick her lips with delight as Xiao offered up her snatch for dessert.

"Wow, she's actually muff diving on your pet! Oh, fuck!" one of the other reporters, a man in his early fifties, reacted with shock.

"Just for that, I want you to relieve that poor guy over there of his boner. Unzip his pants, fish out his cock, and suck that dick like it's the best thing since popsicles or lollipops. Use that mouth of yours for sucking, not for talking out of turn!" I smirked as I gave that command regarding the reporter and the first husband who had been watching us, eager to humiliate the insolent jackass, "You will not stop sucking until he cums and you will swallow every drop! You, buddy, you'll let him, too!"

While the wife watched with absolute astonishment, and also while Robin enticed her husband to join us, Kendra kept eating Xiao's twat (and doing a damn good job of it) and the other reporter hungrily sucked on the man who had leered at Xiao before. I smiled with absolute relish as I approached the wife from behind, lifted her dress, and slid her panties (surprisingly NOT granny panties, but a pair of silk undies worthy of a less frumpy woman) down to her knees while whispering an instruction to bend over and let me penetrate her over another table in front of everyone.

I didn't know her exact age or sexual orientation right then, but I suspect that she was bi. In fact, the deeper I probed her mind (wait, was I now able to read minds completely), the more confident that I was of her craving this kind of rough sex, even as she tried to live a more vanilla life within her marriage. She began actively moving back at me with her hips, pushing in her strokes to meet me and take me deeper yet inside her. Her toes curled and she became very slick as we got it on, too. We fucked for a good fifteen minutes or so, by which time Robin had long since finished her sales pitch to make Leon add himself to our company that day.

As she indicated with her broad grin, Robin had succeeded all too well, in spite of her fears that Leon would refuse to leave work behind. It wasn't much longer before David was balls deep in Robin's cunt and her slacks and thong were spread across the buffet's floor. Robin's legs were on his shoulders as David lay her atop a table and took her missionary style in a very public act of adultery. He was bareback and very focused, every muscle inside him thrusting with one goal in mind: impregnation. Robin was very wet and very bottomless as she was fucked good by her rival, his thick cock giving her considerable pleasure indeed.

This was the scene that greeted Leon Walker when he walked into the buffet, seeing the first phases of a clusterfuck in action. First, there was lesbian action between Kendra and Xiao, the latter moaning and cussing in Manadarin Chinese as she was turned into a dessert by the hostess. That in itself was a bit of a shock, as it wasn't every day that one witnessed a cute, naked Asian girl having her pussy licked by a sassy, brunette lesbian tomboy with both butch and femme tendencies, at least not outside of porn and adult theaters.

Then, he couldn't help but notice the gay oral sex between the married man and the male reporter, whose name I still didn't have. This made him visibly uncomfortable, not aroused as the Sapphic sex did. This evidently bothered him, as he didn't wish to be a homophobe, but clearly had some misgivings and knee-jerk reactions as many straight guys did. In fact, he was just in time to watch the husband cum down the reporter's throat and the older journalist stagger to his feet as he swallowed the last drop of the other man's jizz. I wasn't done with them, of course, as I showed both of them.

"Turnabout's fair play, of course, buddy, so suck his dick now!" I instructed the man, who nodded, knelt, and began giving the older reporter no mean blowjob, "Once again, no stopping short of orgasm! I want you to swallow his spunk, too!"

It was right about that moment that Leon's face turned to the source of that command, seeing me well-entrenched in the missus, of course. He stood with real amazement for a few seconds until he noticed his own wife getting plundered by David Core, her known nemesis, of all people. His mouth gaped open and his bulge strained against his pants, but he also went red in the face with both anger and embarrassment, not to mention utter horror at watching his wife of several years take a strange cock inside her snatch on a day that he knew that she was fertile, no less!

"What in the blazes of Hell? You called me away from work, away from billable hours of research, to watch you get your jollies with another man, Robin? What kind of sick fuck are you, anyway, you cheating slut? How dare you! This is it! No more! I'm done with this... ," Leon ranted until I cut him off.

"Sit down and shut up! You're not going to leave Robin. You're not going to separate from her. You're not going to call her any further awful names. You will be very nice and call her, 'honey, ' 'dear, ' and 'sweetheart, ' for instance, just as always. You will wait your turn, and then you will take your sloppy seconds like a good boy! Robin's not doing this just to be a slut or a whore, though there is nothing wrong with those things. She's doing this because I instructed her to take David as her second husband and let him help you breed her. You will both be married to her, though it will take time for this to be legally recognized.

"Relax, buster. You'll get your strange booty, too! Trust me, you will. This is no cuckold bullshit, of course. That's not really my scene, you see. You'll be in an open, poly triad, my friend, with her as the shared wife, at least for now. Sorry if I was a bit harsh there for a second, but I had to get your attention and break you out of ranting and fuming mode. That required a little curtness at first. I know that you love your wife and were somewhat shaken by what you saw as adultery. Actually, it's simply my power to control her and you and David, among many others. Look, she loves both of you, so you're gonna have to share, but as I said, she will share, too.

"I know that you only spoke what you did because you were upset with her, and by society's standards, that's understandable. Monogamy was the old way of doing business for a few generations, enforced by social censure for those who defied it. Those days are gone and they are not coming back. So, I know that you were angry, jealous, and hurt, but now that you know the facts, you should forgive her and she should forgive you for the hurtful words, understanding that it was just your highly emotional state," I declared as I came inside the older woman from before and pulled out of her cunt, leaving a puffy, swollen twat that leaked my cum down her thighs.

Robin herself came right then, apparently turned-on by the idea of two husbands to that extent. David couldn't help himself as she squeezed him tightly, with the evident intention of making him cum. It worked, as shown by the ease with which she drained his balls of all of his spunk, leaving a trail of his jizz as he slid out of her cunt. I tapped Leon on the shoulder and laughed as we all watched the older reporter now come down that married man's throat.

"Go reclaim your wife, buddy. Fuck her so good that she forgets her middle name, okay? I want to know that your sperm and David's are warring to breed a future generation inside her pussy. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of other pussies to screw as well. As I told those other guys, turnabout's fair play, isn't it? You three have no idea how great it's going to be for you, but trust me, it will be fantastic!" I commanded Leon, who now grinned in spite of himself, perhaps relieved that my actions had kept him from making a terrible choice, as he slipped his dick inside his unfaithful wife's freshly fucked cunt.

Just as that happened, Xiao came yet again and I told Kendra, "Alright, missy. You've had your fun, tasting my pet. Now it's her turn to taste you. Bon appetit, Xiao, and show no mercy. I want her at least as excited as she made you. Don't worry. This is but the start of your beautiful friendship with her and several other girls, I do believe. Lesbian bed death will never happen to you! Oh, and I'll never order you to fuck a man ... never! It's strictly ladies for you, my dear!"

Then I turned to David and told him, "You've left some sloppy seconds for Leon, but it's only fair to have another man's yourself. What's your name, ma'am?"

"Mona Fields, sir! My husband, who just got his mouthful of jizz after shooting one inside another man's mouth, is Brian Fields. What do you have in mind, sir?" the cougar asked me, seeming much younger now that she had just been fucked than before.

"David, eat Mona's pussy. Lick up all my cum from it. While he's doing that, though, Mona, I want you to suck those two men's dicks and get them hard again, if you can. Focus on that, if you can still while David is eating you out. As for me, I'm grabbing some peach cobbler a la mode. I'll be resuming the sex in a little bit, but I just fucked a horny slut wife and I could use the calories. While Leon is fucking Robin, the rest of you can eat a bit as well. I'll expect you to eat hearty, including those of you haven't screwed anyone yet this afternoon, because you'll need those calories.

"Oh, and Xiao, don't forget your regular dessert, just because you're eating Kendra out. Not to mention that we still have a matinee ahead of us. No offense, you other guys, but you're not invited to this. Nothing personal. It's a date and I definitely want to make sure that's special for Xiao. This is just between her and me. I promised her a movie date and I'm a man of my word," I winked at Xiao, who gave me a thumbs-up sign as she kept licking Kendra to distraction.

I would have to be sure to write very positive feedback for Kendra for excellent customer service.