Mind Over Management Ch. 13-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, you've got that right! Will's awesome! Then again, so is Nick! Oh, shit, damn, Nick! You're going to fuck me into the grave! Oh ... fuck! I gotta have me more of his cock! I love you, honey, but I need at least permanent access to Nick's dick. I understand if you feel the same about Cheryl, of course! She seems like a lot of fun and she apparently knows how to please you! Which is good! I want my man satisfied! Will, don't worry, I'll only take on a partner or two before joining you in the nursery ... Nick, honey, don't you dare stop!" Megan begged, even as Will withdrew from Cheryl, got dressed, and headed to the nursery to take over nursery duties.

"Well, Nick, you heard the lady. I don't want you to ever break things off with Megan. You and she are to be intimately regularly for as long as you both shall live. In fact, you can join the inner family as one of Megan's husbands and also one of Cheryl's. We'll probably have you involved in all of that. Megan, when you get the chance, let Will know that he is now part of the inner family as well. He'll be married to a few of the women, including Cheryl and you, at the very least. The same goes for Basil, who is next to fuck you! Basil, have at her!" I smiled with delight as I commanded Nick's son to follow his father inside a woman's cunt.

"And who is the next male victim?" Jen wondered, even as she toyed with my cock and Xiao fondled both of us.

"That would be Rodney, of course! Rodney, prepared to get royally used by the ladies, starting with Jess and Jamie. Word of warning, they always work as a team, so you'll have your hands full with these two! After that, there's Edda, and then we'll see. Let me see, it's now... 2 pm, and we've just begun to fuck! Another three hours, and we'll see what happens then. Oh, and Jen, don't forget to go to the nursery to feed Vicky in half an hour. You wanted that reminder, right? Don't worry, Tracy can handle the less fun stuff," I laughed and Jen burst into laughter as well, knowing what unpleasant duty I mean, of course.

"See now, I'm the most spoiled wife ever, but that's just because you love me. What would I do without you?" Jen smiled her wicked smile as ever as she drew me in for a deep tongue kiss.

"I don't know, but let's never find out!" I replied, "And if you're a spoiled wife, I must be one hell of a pampered hubby. Lucky me!"

As Basil lined up to fuck Megan and Rodney prepared to take on the Js, as I often called them, I grinned and thought ahead to what else we could expect in the future ... Once again, I thought, I could easily rule the world. Perhaps I really should, in addition to this prophetic mission, but they wanted that, the orbs could let me know. Meanwhile, the day was still very young and I was now quite horny, so there was only one thing left to do, so I joined Rodney in a tag team for Jess and Jamie, helping them by swapping back and forth with him.

Oh, yes, this was very much a grand old time, but in the end, I still had serious work left to do, at least as long as the government and society let us all down. Today's orgy was an important ritual and bonding ceremony, so it had its uses, but it couldn't be the end all and be all of our church to simply fuck around. There was a lot more to change than simply overturning monogamy, even if that was an excellent start.

_____

I enjoyed the wonderful strokes of Salome's hips as she met me, again and again, her body convulsing with ecstasy, while my cock pulsed in and out of her, bareback, of course. Miles's wife was definitely not a bad lover, and I would be more than ready to use her again some time. I had already fucked several women that afternoon, of course, including Jess and Jamie, as well as Sandra, Pam, Roxanne, and Alice Goldman again. I was more than ready to stop with this, of course, with apologies to the others, as even I had my limits. It hadn't taken long for the gang-bangs to lead to orgies, with a team of two adults always present in the nursery.

I had even taken my turn for a bit, leaving instructions behind so as to guide them in absence (it had also given me a badly needed break from the sex, and when you need a break from that, you've been getting a helluva a lot). Of course, I had spent that time with Sandra, the former nun, so it wasn't too shocking that I fucked her pretty hard when we got back from the nursery and Carl and Tanya replaced us. I actually enjoyed the nursery time for other reasons, of course. Vicky looked so angelic as I held her close, even if she peed on poor Sandra and the girl had to go wash up (she kept laughing through the whole ordeal, so she obviously wasn't mad).

The upside of this was that Sandra was very freshly clean and this was a rather nice feeling as I pounded her good and hard from behind. She also shocked me with how much she talked about how she wanted to be a mother now, and how she hoped that I would be the one to put her first baby in her womb. She wasn't joking or play-acting, either. She was in earnest. The former nun had the mommy bug and she had it bad! Suffice it to say that I was happy to do the job, of course.

Back to the present, as Salome creamed herself on my cock, I felt my last pulsation as my balls churned out one more load of my jizz into her snatch. She stood and kissed me with her arms around my neck, her eyes inflamed with desire for me, even as she blew another kiss at Miles. She walked over to him and gave him a kiss as well, while I took Xiao back into my arms and held her close, with Jen joining us to put her arms around my waist. There was a very real group hug moment there, shortly before I broke it up for the day.

"Alright, guys. I think that it's time to break this up for the day. We will resume services next Sunday, and I trust to find a decent number of you guys there for the first regular, weekly services. I haven't quite decided what I will do that day, but I have plans for this week, such as getting us registered and incorporated as an official church, as well as taking my new office in the Senate. I hope to have at least a few of you on my staff as well. I anticipate being a rather busy fellow indeed, all things considered. I trust that you'll release me early from the two-week notice, Mac," I curtly turned to my manager, who nodded, not that he had a choice (of course, he was in a very good mood after a few rounds of sex himself).

"Very well, then. Tomorrow, I enlist the aid of some legal counsel and work on incorporating us as a church. After that, I will direct a sitting U.S. Senator to step down, though I will naturally find a way to reward him for his co-operation. He has no idea of just how rewarding that could prove to be, of course, but he will learn in time. Just as naturally, I will recruit him for our church and have him issue a statement renouncing his existing faith in Christianity. That will be a jolt in and of itself, and will inevitably draw attention to us, which is just what I need to help us grow as a faith and a movement. Oh, and Miles, you and Salome are to issue a formal withdrawal from the Mormon Church as well. I expect to reward you for that as well," I told the assembly as we broke up.

"Nick, I don't know how long we will need your building for our services, but I naturally expect your assistance and understanding there as well. I might require it for other things, too, such as some amateur porn activities. We might very well go into business for ourselves as an adult studio, too. We'll see about that. We'd have some fresh faces to add to the industry, wouldn't we? Anyway, welcome to the Church and the family. Any questions?" I asked the man as I got dressed and prepared to go to the nursery to collect Vicky and her current babysitters, the Goldmans.

"Only, what do I tell my priest?" Nick wondered.

"Don't tell him much. Just get him to meet me. I'll open his eyes to a brand new understanding of the world. Greek Orthodox, right? Yes, we can both help to set him free," I clapped him on the shoulders, adding, "Do it for your gay son, if nothing else. Costa deserves better than to be disowned because he loves men instead of women."

"That is true. I love Costa, just as I love Basil. In some ways, Costa is actually more like me, despite his sexuality. I love them both the same. I can't turn my back on one of my sons because he has surprised me this way. No doubt he has been afraid to tell me, but now he will know that I love him just as much as I did before. These boys are my future, with my marriages ending in divorce and my having to fight tooth and nail to keep the exes' grubby hands off my life's work. I gave up my house, you know. I live here!

"Why? Because this business and my two sons are my life now! They are what matters to me! The boys live here with me, too, right above this hall itself. This is what it is. Well, now Costa can bring his boyfriends over, just as Basil does with his girlfriends, and no trouble or fear of being caught. I wonder if you could actually talk to my exes, in fact. Maybe we can bring peace in the family," he added.

"Get in touch with me about that and I'll do everything in my power to do more than you can imagine, my friend. You might just be surprised, even now, at what I can do. I have certainly surprised myself at times. Here's my personal cell phone. Don't be a stranger. Perhaps we can get them to add our first Sunday service," I told Nick as I left for the nursery at last.

Vicky was just as happy to see me as she had been before, but that was normal enough. I held her in my arms, smelled the sweet, fresh scent of my firstborn child (even if she wasn't blood), spoke as soothingly as I could to her, making her smile up at me with her wide, innocent eyes, and even sang briefly to her, making her laugh. Jen looked at us and smiled proudly, mere seconds before she took Vicky and put her at her small, but somewhat growing breasts to suck. She caressed her face in a very maternal and familial way, very much a mother's unconditional love for her daughter showing in the light of the nursery lamp. I also laughed as Jen showed me that she had grabbed some of the caterers' food for us for tonight's supper. That made perfect sense and showed me what a practical-minded mother my Jen had already become.

"She's our angel, you know. She's not my flesh and blood, but she's a part of us and she's our little angel from Heaven. I will never, ever, make her feel as if she was any less my daughter. In fact, I don't even want her to know the full truth until she's ready for it. I want her to know that she's mine in every way that counts. We raised her, we provided for her, and we named her together. And Daddy's going to spoil her more than she could ever expect, though I'll try not to make her a brat or anything. I'll try. It won't be easy. She's my baby girl and she's a part of you, so I love her for that reason as well," I said as I held Jen close to me, too.

"Do you have any idea of how much you always make me love you more when you say things like that? You chose to be her father. You actually made that decision, Jack! Knowing that she wasn't kith and kin. Knowing that you didn't make her at all. Knowing that none of her DNA comes from you, my dear, you've willingly committed to me and my daughter, and I will never forget that! Ever! Honey, I look forward to the day that Vicky stands with you somewhere and she tells the world with pride, 'That's my father and I love him!' The day that she'll call you 'Daddy, ' and do so knowing that you didn't sire her at all," Jen said as we headed to her new van, the one for which she traded her old Camaro and paid the difference.

Once Vicky was secured, I got into my truck and led the way home for Jen and the family, with Xiao in the cab next to me, naked as ever. There was no way that girl was going put on any clothes again, not now, not ever, but I wouldn't have her any other way. The evening was set to be much quieter than the afternoon, but that was just fine with me. After all, the morning would be busy enough, due to getting the legalities of starting my own church out of the way.

Look out, world, I thought, if you thought that the advent of Christianity and Islam had shaken things up, you ain't seen nothin' yet (apologies to Bachman-Turner Overdrive).

______

"So, you're going to start your own church, sir? And your name is?" the clerk looked at me with a bit of surprise and maybe a dash of discomfort with the idea...

Then again, she had a crucifix on and a rosary, so that might have something to do with it. No doubt, she thought that I was a charlatan, leading people to Hell, but she still had a job to do. Well, I wasn't content with that. She had crossed paths with me, had been in the wrong place at the wrong time, and that would only one thing: liberation from the past. Besides, I couldn't let her conscience torment her over bullshit one more day. Sure, she was a merely a civil servant to whom I had submitted paperwork prepared by legal counsel, but she was still a human being in need of what most people needed: a swift kick in the ass to get out of the steel trap in which her family's beliefs had imprisoned her.

"It's right here in the paperwork, ma'am. John Daniel Saunders, but you can call me Jack. Or Prophet. Or Reverend, soon enough. You're not just going to file this paperwork, you're going to join us. Be at this address next Sunday. Do not be late. You don't want to miss it and you will not! This is the first day of the rest of your life, free from the Vatican's chains. It is high time that you were liberated from the oppression of false priests and false religion. I am a Prophet of Heaven, the true messenger sent by it to Man. You will find out soon enough that I am who I say that I am and that my message is the right one for humanity.

"Now, file this paperwork and take the rest of the day off. You look like you could use a little personal time. Go to the nearby adult toy shoppe, get some kinky stuff, and surprise your husband at his work. Don't take no for an answer. If any negative consequences occur, I'll resolve them in due time. You won't be divorced and neither of you will be out on the street. Seriously, woman, you need to get laid and I wager so does your old man!" I smiled at the woman, who looked to be forty if she was a day old, and very much a potential cougar with the right push ... that she was frumpy now didn't mean that she had to remain so.

"Yes, sir!" the woman, whose name plate read, "Trina," responded with obvious relief at being given such an order...

Something in her had cried out to me and I realized that part of my power was to sense what people wanted and order them to do just that in many cases. Well, that explained a few things about Jen, about Xiao, and about several others, possibly including Grace. People felt such guilt about their fantasies, but the moment that I commanded them to obey me and carry out those fantasies, they were liberated, absolved, as it were, from such anxieties and hang-ups. This helped me with whatever lingering sense of guilt I had (and I did) for superseding people's free will ... they had never been free. They simply traded one master (society, religion, parent's values) for another (me), and I was a bit of an improvement, to put it mildly.

This only reinforced my faith in the mission that Heaven had assigned me. I was destined to change the world for the better and take a wrecking ball to the social order ... someone had to do that, after all, and in me, Heaven had found someone with the drive and desire to do just that. No wonder it had waited until I told Jen off to give me that power: it had wanted a man with just the right kind of attitude for the job. I was that man and had proved it by telling Jen off that way. One didn't make a good prophet by being too nice, did one? Prophets had to be in your face about things.

On that note, I was hungry and I decided to take Xiao, who had been very quiet and well-behaved right then, out for a lunch date. Of course, knowing the pattern of things, I knew that it was highly probable that some incident would occur, but that wasn't the point. Xiao was my pet and she deserved some special attention, too, didn't she? I loved proudly walking around with her in tow, naked as the day that she was born and with not a single pubic hair on her twat, something sure to arouse comment at some point or another. I loved her firm and absolute devotion to me, something rare and difficult to find in most people, but amply evident in her every action, word, and gesture. Xiao was my pet by choice and I loved her for it!

The paperwork safely filed, I told Xiao, "How about some buffet for lunch, and then we can watch a matinee together? This is a date, honey. I'll treat you, of course, not that you have money on you, and I'll lavish attention on you as you deserve, especially as you've always been selfless and far from jealous, of course. You're the best harem pet that a Master could ever hope to own."

"Oh, Master!" Xiao peppered me with kisses, as we headed to the buffet for a bite to eat, "I'm the luckiest pet in the world!"

"Good, because I expect at least some kinky action out of this," I winked at her.

"Well, by now, you already know that your wishes are my commands, even without that mysterious power of yours to control others. I adore you, I honestly do!" Xiao made it plain to me once again that she was deadly serious about her passion for me, "You know that I will do anything, even bend over for half the city on the sidewalk if you asked it of me. There's nothing that I wouldn't gladly and freely do for you, Master. Especially since I know how much you actually care about me.

"I look forward to seeing the impact of our wild and kinky ways in yet more public settings, especially yours, my dear. You could get Sir Galahad to take you fifty ways to Sunday! I already know most of what I can do, though I'm still eager to learn more of it, but you're newer to this and I haven't begun to unwrap the enigma that is you. I'm very eager to do just that. As for caring for you, hell, yes!

"Despite what some folks might think, just because I dominate you, own you, and fuck others with you, fuck others in front of you, and lend you doesn't mean that I fail to love you. It means that I love us ... all of us, including you, and I love you enough to give you what you really crave. In any case, this is our lunch date and I will decide how we enjoy it today, but it's all about you and me. Each of my lovers needs a time with me, one-on-one, just as we all need the group activity. That doesn't preclude including others at some point, but the bulk of this date is just going to be you and me.

"In any case, let's eat first. We need to get those calories before we can burn them, however we end up doing that. So, honey, I expect you to eat and drink whatever the buffet has to offer you, from ice tea to salad to clam chowder to au jus to ice cream and banana pudding. Eat your fill, because we're going to work it off and yesterday," I reassured Xiao as we drove closer to our destination.

"Master, you know that someone's going to raise a fuss there about my nudity, so what do you plan to do about that?" Xiao asked me, curiously.

"Well, that's something for me to know and you to find out, babe," I laughed and winked at my pet, who blushed to the extent that her complexion permitted her.

"True and my pussy is already quite moist, just thinking of it. I like how my presence guarantees a confrontation, every single time. I think that if Trina hadn't been busy working, she would have confronted you about that, but you stopped her before she say a thing. Either that, or she was just in too much shock," Xiao observed as she dipped her fingers in her own twat and started licking each of them clean.