Mind Writing Pt. 03: Shona

Story Info
Jamie spends a night with his ex girlfriend's mother.
7.7k words
4.69
58.3k
87

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 09/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TW: mind control; brainwashing; questionable consent;

All characters are over 18 and consenting.

Love, Iri x


-- Part 3 - Shona --

The tourists had stayed for almost the whole day, filling up our till and emptying the tea bag pot twice, as they took shifts to walk around the place getting photographs of the misty mountains and grey skies. They were a mixed bunch - all different sorts with the shared love of photography. Either way, we'd made more today than we expected to all week, so we were happy.

Plus, you know, the other development of the day.

After work, me and Hannah made a point to delete the security tapes of the day - Mr. Cooke didn't need another heart attack - and cleaned up the mess we'd made in the back. Lots of mopping, and shared glances as we scrubbed the tiles down.

The shift ended with us standing at the back door while I locked it, the rain pattering down onto my jacket and slowly darkening Hannah's black hoodie.

'So,' she said as we followed the gravel trek back up to the main road. 'We're doing this as a fun thing, right - no commitment?'

I nodded. 'Except for those videos. I'll be expecting one tonight.' I said it with a smile, half-joking at how it sounded - straight out of a bad porno.

But, she just nodded and said, rather seriously, 'Yes daddy.'

God, that made my cock swell.

She agreed she was leaving Matt, if only because he had 'served his purpose', as she put it. We weren't starting a relationship, but neither of us liked the idea of cheating either, and Matt wasn't giving her what she wanted. I was.

So, we parted with an awkward hug, neither of us knowing what the boundary should be - as the Dom, I should think of that, right? - and I headed home. It wasn't until I was in the shower half an hour later I remembered I had plans for the night with Shona.

Shona!

How the hell could I forget our 'date', as we had sarcastically dubbed it. She was my first crush, the MILF everyone I knew wanted a piece of, and she had taken to my suggestion of sharing dinner and a movie at her place. This was my dream.

It hit me that, from my date with Shona to my 'thing' with Hannah, using my gift to get what I wanted was - shock horror - getting me what I wanted. Sure, I'd always influenced a bad situation or lightened a mood, but these people were the two I had arguably changed; Shona with her thoughts of me linked to sex, and Hannah with lowering her walls so I could get inside them.

And her.

I started giggling in the shower, just pure glee taking me over. Why had I been scared to do this before?! All I had to do was keep my wits about me, keep any stories I told straight, and not push anyone beyond common sense.

My mind flashed to Ali, as I fucked her mindless virgin form on her bed, and wondered if that would be the furthest I'd ever go. Completely owning her, having complete control of her pleasure, her thoughts...

Another part of me wondered how people might take it if I told them the truth. There was little risk, after all - I could just order people not to tell anyone, or to not care so much they forget.

It was a lot. A lot of possibilities, a lot of risk... a lot of power. Power as yet unexplored.

Another factor was that all of my 'big' influences had been sex related. I had never made a change to someone on that level that wasn't, in some way, borne of my own lust. That connection needed to be watched with a wary eye.

Nevertheless, from Shona's dry-spell comment, I was fairly sure I could make a guess at her intentions. If she was interested in me, I was going to roll with it. How couldn't I? I had been dreaming of this for years.

Plus, after winning over Hannah with some help from my gift, I was running on a bit of an ego high.

I dressed in a t-shirt with a shirt over it, buttoned up and smart, with fresh jeans and my good leather shoes. I was trying to make an impression, and I wanted her to feel like she could connect with me. The last thing I wanted to remind her of was that I was her daughter's ex, so I figured I would shoot for maturity. She was a catch, and I was going to show her.

I grabbed a bottle of wine from my parents' wine rack in the kitchen - I didn't know the first thing about wine, but it was red and I remember her drinking red. After that, I grabbed a coat and made my way out into the rain.

And boy was it raining. The fact that she lived just up the road, and therefore driving would have been a bit superfluous, didn't stop me from regretting walking. By the time I walked up those familiar wooden steps to the door, I was drenched. Hair ruined, shoes caked in grit from the road. Good job, James. So much for the ego.

Saying that, this house did bring back a few memories that lifted my spirits - mainly of me and Ali, educating each other on anatomy. She was a wonderful girl, really, and my drifting from her to protect her was a massive shame. Without her interest in me, without her care, I would never have developed what I think of as a healthy relationship with sex - before her I was mostly uninterested, and since her I've tended off my worse instincts by way of reminding myself what could be done when it went wrong.

But it was at the cost of her - whether she remembered it or not, what I had done to her was terrible. Not because she didn't enjoy it - rather certain she wasn't capable of not enjoying it - but because I took her agency away. I made her less than she was, which was never my intention. My intention, now, was to help people be more than they were.

Hannah was in an unsatisfying relationship, I started a satisfying one with her. Shona has a dry spell, I help her find her wetness.

As the thought of that made me smile a wicked kind of smile, I knocked on the oak door.

Shona answered in less than a minute, her eyes wide with worry as she saw my drenched form.

'Oh James! Come in, the fire's going - do you need a towel? I'll get you a towel-'

She kept fussing as she pulled me out of the rain into her kitchen. It had been a while since I was in here last, and she'd moved some things around - the kitchen tops had a white marble finish instead of black now - but it was familiar.

I stopped her fussing, holding out the wine. 'For you, Shona.'

She gave a surprised smile and took it. 'Well thank you, young man.' I grinned at her, shrugging off my jacket and hanging it. She eyed me a little as I did, that smirk still on her lips. 'You didn't need to get all dressed up, now.' Her Irish lilt was coming through more than usual, and I wondered if she'd already had a glass or two. Dutch courage, and all that.

'Nonsense,' I said, taking in what she was wearing. It was a comfortable white jumper - very conservative - with a high neck and long arms, but it hugged her figure just enough to be tantalising all the same; she had on loose black trousers that seemed like they might be comfortable, but not too comfortable. It was a costume of self-checking repression. Which, of course, meant she had something to repress.

I tuned in, and got a good feel of her state; there was a mix of confusion and almost giddiness, a nervousness I wasn't expecting. Then, there was the sexual interest - not arousal, not yet. Just an awareness on her part that I was, at one point, part of a fantasy of hers, and now I was in her clutches. Then, there was her caring, motherly side that was legitimately concerned for my health as I shivered, the rain getting to me.

'You look beautiful,' I said, smiling as she blushed.

'Oh, shut up. You're freezing, James. Let's get you warmed up.'

She bounced through to the wide living room, full of dark oak and warm red furnishings. As promised, the fire was going, soothing my chill almost instantly. Despite the fact it was supposed to be summer, I'd never known it to be so damn cold and damp before.

She sat me down on the sofa facing the fireplace, and tutted at me.

'Your shirt, James.'

I looked down - it was soaked through. 'My jacket wasn't as waterproof as I thought.'

'You'll have to take it back,' she said, as I felt her nerves swell. I decided, as I had with Hannah, to lay her nerves to rest, and put a damper on them at about 10. Then, the same with her embarrassment, and shame, giving her mental room to breath.

She instantly relaxed, and looked at me with a glint in her eye. She frowned at me.

'What?' I asked.

'How do you do that?' she asked.

'Do what?'

'Manage to make me feel so... comfortable. Even when you were here with Ali, we never had a man around the house, so you were an unknown quantity. But you just slotted in.'

I cringed at the mention of Ali, but Shona sped right by it. 'I'm just a good-vibe person,' I said.

She eyed me, and patted my shoulder, before standing. 'Well, Mr Good-Vibes, you're going to have to take that off. You have something under it?' She asked the question as she dashed into the kitchen, grabbing the bottle I had brought and two glasses.

'I do,' I said, and started unbuttoning. Getting right to it, I joked to myself.

The living room had a large fireplace, with a long sofa facing it, with another to it's right. In the middle of the room was a large oak table, and then the TV and sound system was on the left of the fire. It had been rearranged since I was last here, but it was a cozy arrangement - obviously for someone who was ready to spend time alone here.

I also spotted a laptop poking out from under the table, with a glass on the floor on the other side of the sofa - looks like she had started early.

Shona came back through, smile on her face, and passed me a filled glass of wine. 'Right then, Good-Vibes, what's the plan?'

I took a drink - I wasn't a wine drinker, but it was fine enough - and considered it. 'What films have you got?'

She sat down on the sofa next to me, grabbed my discarded shirt and threw it lazily towards a washing pile in the corner. She took a sip of her own wine, and shrugged. 'I've hot the sky movies package. Your choice. Though, saying that, I haven't seen the new Bond movie, and that's on there.'

Bingo. Slick, sexy, dangerous - just how she was feeling tonight. And who was I to judge? My plan was to bed my gorgeous childhood crush, possibly even on the same sofa I had once had her daughter.

I swallowed a slightly egotistical smile, and nodded. 'Sounds perfect.'

We got the film up and running, and within an hour the fire had started to die down. At first I thought to offer stoking it a little, but something told me she was letting it burn out on purpose.

At some point, she pulled a blanket off the other side of the sofa that had been acting as a throw, and pulled it over us as the film raced through a car chase scene. Frankly, I wasn't watching it at all - my attention was on Shona's mind, her state. I watched the sliders adjust with every moment, as she became invested in the film, or when I refilled her glass of wine. We were both a couple of glasses in now, and could certainly feel the effects. She laughed more openly, and soon she was leaning against me, that cozy jumper and my flimsy tee the only barriers between us.

She was hot. And I don't simply mean in terms of attractiveness - though she was the kind of woman who aged better than wine; her wide smile and kind eyes braced by laugh lines which showed a life lived happily, her figure that of someone at least ten years younger, and her sense of humour like a whip. Though, she had been quiet tonight - maybe her nerves were keeping her quiet. Or maybe there was something else on her mind.

But she was actually, physically hot, and I wondered if she was uncomfortable hugging so close to me in her jumper, and if there was a reason she hadn't taken it off yet.

My attention was pulled from that train of thought as I felt her arousal suddenly spike - the film was at a sex scene. Bond and some model from continental Europe were having tasteful, silhouette-sex in a hotel room more expensive than my house.

I felt Shona shift, her body reacting to it, and I slowly ramped down her embarrassment again. Lets see what she wants, I thought.

I coupled her sudden lack of shame with shifting myself under the blanket, and putting my arm on the headrest behind her - effectively put my arm around her. Shona glanced at me, swallowed her reservations, and beneath the blanket I felt her left hand trace my thigh.

It was soft - soft enough that I might have thought it was the blanket, except for her courage bulging in her mind, driving her forwards. Her fingertips became her palm, and she slid up and down my leg without looking at me.

Her own arousal was reacting to the risk, but there was something else as well in there. Determination. An honest drive that this was going to happen - and something made sudden sense.

This wasn't me seducing her. It was her seducing me.

I had invited myself over, sure. But that was just the push she needed - now she was certain. She had to make this happen. To prove she was still capable, still sexy. Maybe this was all just a way for her to fulfill a fantasy (that I had implanted months ago in her mind's eye).

I pushed that image again, of me and her together in a multitude of positions. She saw me between her legs, eating her out to climax; sucking on her tits as I pushed my cock into her; her sucking my cock. On a whim, I put an extra layer on the fantasy, and had them all taking place now in Ali's childhood bedroom, her bedspread still purple with bad posters on the wall.

Shona reacted, her hand squeezing my thigh a little, making me sigh. At this, her gaze fell to me, and we shared a moment of eye contact. The connection was intense, and spoke a thousand words. Even without being tuned in, I could feel her desire, her want of me, as well as her reluctance. Her moral compass told her this was wrong, yet her body was screaming that it was right.

I knew that feeling.

Her hand, beneath the soft maroon throw, found the unmistakable bulge that pushed at the crotch of my jeans. As her soft hand slid across the fabric, I pulled the arm that was around her shoulders in, drawing her towards me. Her eyes fell closed, and we shared a slow, intimate kiss - the kind James Bond would be proud of. There was serious emotion folded into it, as well as everything else - lust, care, an understanding of the dynamic, the taboo of our relationship, the alcohol (and my gift) wearing down the walls. Her hand slid to my buttoned trousers and popped the first one open as my other hand found her waist. She gasped into my lips as I slipped a hand beneath her jumper, stroking her back in a way she hadn't felt in far too long.

She kissed me again, with new vigour, as she worked her way into my trousers. Slowly, but with a conscious pace that told me she didn't want this over too soon, she pulled the front of my trousers open, before slipping her hand into my waistband. She was red hot, her hand warm against my navel as it dipped inside, her kisses pausing in a sigh as her hand wrapped around my shaft.

I knew that my length wasn't as impressive as my girth, but the look on her face as she leaned back, coupled with the surprise I felt in her head took me back.

She leaned off me, my left hand slipping from her waist but my right still around her shoulders, as she pulled me from my boxers. I was, naturally, rock hard - even my day with Hannah couldn't stop me getting excited from how Shona was handling me.

Shona simply held me for a moment, her eyes on my thick member, watching me throb in her hand. Her fingers wouldn't wrap all the way around - I was always proud when that happened - and she seemed enraptured.

'Shona,' I said, breaking our silence. She gasped, looking at me as though she had just remembered who I was. 'It's okay.'

She met my eyes, a new steel in those brown wells. Her hand gave me a long, soft stroke, and I felt my mouth open to groan - before I had the chance, though, she dove in and kissed me again.

I could believe it. Not only was Shona - my erotic dream for so long - kissing me, she had her hand around my cock, stroking my length. She pumped it a few more times, before breaking the kiss.

'James, this might be completely inappropriate, and I know you didn't come here for this - you were just being kind to Ali's mum, but I need you to know that I will be discreet, I will never do anything you don't want to do - I'll give you all of me. But I just - I need this, okay?'

She looked at me, hoping for my approval, all the while still stroking my cock with soft, magic fingers. When I didn't answer, she kept going, pleading her case. 'It's been years since I've had anyone, James. Since Ali's dad passed, there's been no one else who's wanted to be with a single mum like me - and the ones who seemed like they did, you should have seen how they looked at Ali. Like a piece of meat in the oven, judging whether it was worth waiting to take a bite. When she hit eighteen, and was with you, I was so happy for her - and jealous. You gave her some amazing nights, and many of them I overheard. And, for a long time, I've thought about how you could give me a night like that. Just... how you would have her moaning, the walls bouncing as you fucked her - I need that.' Her grip on me was tighter now, pumping me with vigor as she poured her sinful heart out. 'It was never a reality, until today you... you were so nice to me. And the drink, and the film - I took a chance. You might hate me, but you're so hard, I think you don't. Do you like it, James?' She leaned in again, her lips brushing mine, eyes almost closed. 'Do you like me?'

Instead of answering, I kissed her, using my weight to push her backwards, until she was flat on her back. I tugged at the bottom of her jumper, and she released my dick and let me strip the thick garment off her.

Beneath it, she was braless, and as her bare chest was revealed to me, soft and supple and perfect, I leaned in to kiss her again. This time, I broke it to speak. 'I've wanted this since the day I saw you,' I moaned, my hands going to her breasts. She moaned into my lips and I fondled her, squeezing and feeling her, parting her legs to let me lie directly above her. My dick, still open to the world, dragged against her pussy, through her thin fabric, making us both moan. I pushed against her again, dry humping her on her sofa as she kissed me. Her hands held my fave, my back, my butt, alternating as she tried to figure out what to do with me.

I stopped, allowing her to catch her breath just as her climax started to build. 'How do you want me?' I asked.

'Wha-?' She looked stumped I was even asking.

'You've waited so long, Shona. Too long. Tonight, I want to be about your pleasure.' I started running my member against her sex, the fabric growing soft as we leaked arousal against each other. 'I can worship you with my tongue. I could fuck you slow, like a lover, or hard, like a boy toy.'

She kissed my neck, then dropped her head back, her hips rolling to meet my lazy thrusts. 'When you took Ali for the first time - I don't think you knew, but I saw you two. After I dropped everyone off, I came back and heard you upstairs, and... I saw you. She looked like... like she was... just cumming over and over for you, completely lost in the pleasure you gave her.'

I was surprised. What she was describing was one of, if not THE, biggest regret I had. How she described it, though, was like a dream. A nasty, dirty wet dream, and one she had wanted to have reality for a while. I wondered how many times she had fucked herself at night thinking about me brain-fucking her daughter.