All Comments on 'Mind Writing Pt. 03: Shona'

by Danni_Iridescent

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Use of the gift

Put it to good use. Here is a perfect opportunity.

OralLover62OralLover62over 3 years ago

Can't wait to see how the 'gift' is put to use, maybe to bring his parents back together? Turn his mother into a personal slut? What would be neat, turn her into a lesbian-pet and move in with Shona as her Mistress, and be Master to both!

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very yummy chapter! And you've set up the next for some real fun. Thank you!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

Thank you!! Eagerly awaiting next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent chapter as usual. You could have made this story a complete mess in so many ways and made it great in just a couple and you found great. That takes some serious talent and real thinking instead of going the easy route. I applaud and appreciate you going ahead and making the best story you could and I also truly enjoy the way you manage to have Jamie use his gift the way that would be most realistic instead of just abusing it wildly without a thought about the people that he would leave in his abusive wake.

I look forward to being able to enjoy your next installment.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super fun chapter

Great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No more waiting

The last chapter disappointed me because Shona disappeared in favour of the dreary Hannah. This latest chapter with Shona getting her due was everything I had hoped for. Thanks for taking up the story of the more interesting woman. Mature women have more experience and know how to get the best out of their man in bed, even if he's messing with her mind. Hopefully, she doesn't disappear from the narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Um can I request that you write faster... I really love the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going

This story is excellent I need you to keep going!!!! More much more 4 to whatever. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanni_Iridescent@Danni_Iridescent
Latest upload available here: https://literotica.com/s/yes-sir-ch-07-in-and-out _______________ Patreon: patreon.com/iridescentwrites Twitter: twitter.com/Iridescentdanni _______________

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES