Mind Writing Pt. 03: Shona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'...fuckbuddy.'

'Right. Yes. And, if by some miracle I find a guy, I don't want there to be any guilt, or jealousy, or anything. Okay?'

I nodded. 'Perfect.'

'Okay. Good.'

'And, four,' I said, making her frown at me in a way that would have been typically maternal, if it weren't for her luscious curves spilling out from under that apron. 'I was serious about the free-use thing. If I drop in, two months after going to Uni, and Ali isn't here, or anyone else - I'm taking you. Agreed?'

I saw her quickly bite her lip, and nod.

'You might not be mine alone,' I mused, eating some of her perfectly-season eggs. 'But you're mine whenever I can have you.'

She let out a sigh, and I watched as her eyes drifted to the clock on the wall - before shooting wide.

'Fuck,' she said. 'I have work. Fuck.'

'It's saturday,' I said. 'You're a teacher.'

'I'm a tutor, too - we have weekend classes from nine - fuck.'

She started to pull together cleaned plates, but I stopped her. 'Get dressed, I'll clean up.'

Shona darted upstairs, muttering thank-yous as she went, while I rinsed everything down and set it up in the dishwasher. After a moment, she re-appeared downstairs, and we left together, sheepishly glancing at the neighbour's windows to see if anyone was watching. Gossip travels fast in this village.

Shona jumped into her car, and we exchanged a quick goodbye wave before she sped off. I watched, running my fingers through unwashed hair, and decided that I would go home, shower, and then run over to see Hannah.

As I jogged home, I watched as my dad's car drove past, speeding quickly out of the village.

I frowned, confused as to what was going on. When I got home, and saw mum quickly pull herself out of an embrace with some guy I didn't know, things clicked.

Neither of them had been home recently much. I'd been happily left to my devices, not bothering to think much about why. Mum's late nights and dad's long work trips all came into focus, but as stupid as I felt, I knew that I wasn't powerless here. My gift crackled at the back of my brain, waiting to act.

But first, I needed to know everything.