Mind Writing Pt. 04: Holly

Story Info
The Gift goes to his head, as Jamie fucks a homewrecker.
7.9k words
4.68
46.5k
70

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 09/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TW: mind control; brainwashing; questionable consent; milf; incest reference; forced orgasm


-- Part 4 - Holly --

I focused on mum and the guy - bringing their honesty up, and up, and up. No hiding anything from me. Fuck, I could feel anger eating at me, daring me to go further. Because I could go further. So much further.

But I held back - every problem I'd had so far was because I had gone too far with my gift, and I was about to start throwing shit at the wall when this could be nothing.

As I approached, my mum clocked me, pushing the man aside a little. Too little too late.

'What's going on?' I asked, knowing their honesty would pull out details.

'Jamie,' my mum started. I took after her - dark hair, dark eyes, all that. The face she wore, the expression she chose, it was almost pitiful. 'I'm so sorry, we should have told you sooner, but, me and your father, we didn't know how. We're separated.'

I let out a breath, my attention shifting to the man at her side. 'Who's he?'

'Dan,' she said. 'Your father and I, we've been...' she hesitated, but my gift was more powerful than her shame. 'Swinging. For years. And, we met a couple. Dan and Holly. We've fallen in love, as have your father and Holly.'

'So... what, you've fucking swapped?' I asked, incredulous.

Dan nodded. 'This shouldn't have been how we met, Jamie.'

'Shut up,' I said, using my gift to lock that order in. His mouth clapped shut, and I pushed my mum for details. 'What... how long has this been a thing?'

She thought about it. 'A few months, on or off, when you were still in school - Erin still is, of course. Your father, he and Holly started things off behind our backs, and then me and Dan found each other for comfort. It was... ignorable at first, but I couldn't put it aside any more. I love Dan, Jamie, and he cares for me in ways your father hasn't bothered with for years.'

I laughed, incapable of believing what I was hearing. 'Six months? Am I that thick that I didn't see this happening for six months?'

'Well, we've been discreet, darling. And you've been busy with Ali, and then organising school, and I know you and that girl Hannah from your work have started something up.'

How she knew that, I had no idea.

I staggered back, seeing Dan's hand in my mother's. 'I need space,' I said.

Mum nodded. 'We still love you, Jamie - this has nothing to do with how your father or I feel about you.'

But I wasn't listening. I just walked away, before the temptation to use my gift on anyone else took over.

With a final breath of clear-headedness, I removed the 'shut up' order on Dan, and walked away, through the village, away from that fucking mess.

I didn't care where.

Following my feet, I found myself wandering back towards Shona's house - interesting that my instinct wasn't to call it Ali's house anymore - but I knew she was out working. So, I sat on the wall of her front garden, and stared up at the cloudy sky, trying to process.

Separated.

Swingers.

Dan.

Holly.

I was irate. I could feel it, in my gut. Not just angry. Positively fuming. How could they keep this sort of thing from me?! How could I be so dense as to miss it? And who the fuck was Erin?!

My entire childhood, they'd seemed so happy. And, sure, they were working late or taking trips - but I thought they were just getting ready to no longer have me in the house. Parents to a single child, I figured it was going to be a big life change for all of us. I tried not to overthink it.

Clearly I wound up under-thinking it.

I scoured my memory for a 'Dan and Holly'. Whether their names had been mentioned for Christmas cards, or as part of a birthday party or something. Had they ever appeared in my life, even in passing?

I didn't know Dan's face, but that didn't mean I'd never met him.

My phone buzzed, pulling me out of my stupor. Hannah had messaged me again.

You coming?

I sighed. Might as well. It'll distract me at least. Allow me to process the new world. Everything was changing, and quickly. Soon enough I wouldn't even be here to watch my parents split. To watch Dan move in, or Holly. Whichever.

At that moment, I decided. I hated them.

I walked to work, my chest tight and my feet fast, barely looking up as I barrelled through the quiet country lanes, the grass and mountains in the distance sullied by the incoming rain. Nothing was beautiful today.

When I arrived, Hannah spotted me through the glass doors, and rushed out to me. I was a little confused - the place looked dead, but she was flustered.

'Hey,' she said, pulling me in by the hand. Usually I would be taken aback by such a casual thing - we weren't together, so for her to hold my hand was a bit... familiar. At least in public. Not that anyone was here, I supposed.

'Hi,' I said as she took me to the counter. 'What's going on, then?'

She nodded towards Cooke's office door - closed. 'He's been in there all morning.'

'That's not unusual, to be fair.'

But Hannah shook her head. 'You should have seen how he looked at me, Jamie. And, you know, I've seen him look at me before. Creep. But this was different.'

'Different how?' I asked, feeling my anger - which, on the walk had just started to abate - fire up again.

She sighed. 'I don't even know. But... it was more than just a leer. He was drinking me in, Jamie. And, then, he locked himself in the back office and hasn't come out. And I've heard...' She stopped, hesitating.

'What?'

'Grunting. I'm serious, I think he's getting himself off in there and I can't... I can't work for that fucking guy if he's gonna lock himself in the office and snap one off over me, Jamie I just can't.'

She was clearly very upset, and I could feel her emotions swelling up even without my gift. I tuned in, using it to level her a smidge - though she was entitled to feel invaded, and angry. She was justified in that, so I didn't bother to temper it.

Instead, I shifted my tuning to Cooke, and what I felt made my stomach turn over. Lust, Power, Dominance, Smugness - all wrapped up into a grotesque little man. He was wanking, alright. Almost finished, too.

I stopped him, psychically, and gave Hannah's hand a squeeze. 'Let me talk to him. Take five.'

She nodded, and went out the back for some air.

Still tuned in to Cooke's frustrated self-rutting, I hammered on the office door. 'Having fun in there?'

A rustle. A hint of panic from him, but there was still that underlying Smugness.

'Cooke?' I called out, thumping again on the wood of the door. I heard a click, and stepped back, and waited as Cooke unlocked and opened the door.

He stood before me, sweating, his shirt a little unravelled and his breath not-yet caught, with the smallest smile on his face.

'Yeah?' he croaked.

'I don't think it's... appropriate, what you're doing,' I said, trying not to go head-first with the 'sick fuck' stuff. I'll save that.

'Aye,' he said. 'And you'd know all about appropriate, wouldn't you.' He glanced over my shoulder, checking the shop, but it was empty. 'You and that slut have been making merry in my shop, and you want to hammer on my office?'

I scoffed, but he didn't flinch. 'What?' I upped his honesty, pushing him to speak his mind.

'You scrubbed the cameras after your little... rendezvous. But that girl's been a slut for years, Jaime-boy. I've had my own cams up for a while now. Caught her, more than once, filming herself in the storage, or the toilets, fucking herself. And who wouldn't fuck her - I mean, you know. First chance you got, you had her there-'

He nodded to the bench where, only recently, Hannah had been on her knees, sucking my cock, basking as I sprayed all over her.

'-well done you. But I have footage of that, too. So, if you and the slut want to keep your jobs-'

'Cooke,' I said, pulling his confidence down to 20, his smugness down to 10. Then, his obedience up from 35 to 75. Heh. 'You're going to delete every single video, photo - whatever - of Hannah you have. You're going to give her a raise, and give her whatever time off she asks for - paid. And the rest of the weekend, to start. Understand?'

He nodded, and the sudden turn-around made me calmer. In control.

'Now, listen close,' I said, programming him. 'You will not be able to cum, or even get hard, to the thought of Hannah. Unless you are having sex with another person, you won't be able to achieve orgasm. Do you hear me?'

He nodded, chin wobbling.

'I'm going to take Hannah home, and fuck her the way you wish you could. I'll make her moan, and cum, and beg for more, and you... you'll be manning the shop.'

He nodded.

'Great. Bye.'

Without another word, I span on my heel and left.

Hannah spotted me on my way out, and I took her hand. 'What happened?'

'He agreed to a few things to keep this quiet,' I said, fibbing. 'Firstly, you have the rest of the weekend off. And you just got a raise.'

She laughed in disbelief, her smile glowing, and joined me in walking. 'How the hell did you manage that?'

I shrugged. 'I'm good with people, remember. Psychology.'

She laughed. 'Sure. Not certain I'm buying that, Jamie - but whatever your secret is, keep it comin'.'

'I plan to,' I said, slipping my hand to the small of her back, feeling the lack of a bra strap beneath her blue polo shirt. 'I'm going to take you home, and and fuck you until one of us gives up.'

She gasped at the change pace, then bit her lip. 'That a challenge?'

'More of a warning.'

'Oh,' she said, nodding. 'Well, daddy, after all of those videos you're probably familiar with my bedroom anyway.'

'Always room for improvement,' I said, hand slipping to her butt as we walked. She led the way, making small noises as I grazed her body. I tuned in, not to write anything, but just to watch as her arousal ticked up every so slightly as we walked. What surprised me, however, was her feeling of safety - which I had barely paid attention to before. For most people, it's a general 50, with most people feeling generally secure in their surroundings.

Hannah's was at 80.

I probed further.

Her Adoration was upped, to 55.

Thankfulness was way up, at 70.

Happiness, Excitement, all of those positive emotions were climbing as we walked. It was only then that I realised - this wasn't just about sex anymore. I mean, of course, it was - but I had shown loyalty to her, a willingness to fight her side. We weren't just fuck-buddies, as I had told Shona. It was, little by little, becoming more than that.

Once we arrived at her house - a neat little cottage-like house with vines on the walls - nothing like Hannah at all - I smiled.

'Who do you live with?' I asked.

'My mum and gran. But they both work. Well,' she said, pulling her keys out and letting us in. 'Gran volunteers up at the school - they do a thing on weekends.'

I nodded. 'Yeah.'

'Which means,' she said, letting me in, and kicking the door shut behind us. 'We have the place to ourselves.'

I smirked, and then - we launched at each other.

It was primal.

Our lips locked, and immediately my hands slipped beneath her shirt, one holding her against me, the other going to her glorious tits. She moaned as I played with her sensitive mounds, and her hands began to fumble at my waist. She undid my trousers in seconds, and her hand was inside, fondling me.

'Fuck,' I moaned, and she nodded.

'Can I suck it, daddy?' Her voice was small, pleading, and breathless as I pinned her against the door. She looked up at me, all doe-eyed and lip-biting.

My hands pulled off her top, making her lift her arms to strip her. She was topless, in only a skirt, black shoes and white socks. My fingers sifted through her hair, dark and thick, and made a fist. I pulled her down, and she whimpered as I put her to her knees beneath me.

She went to work, tongue tracing the veins of my shaft. Soft lips dragged against the underside of my cock, and I sighed as I revelled in the pleasure of her lust for me.

I tuned in, dragging down her inhibitions and shame, rewarding me with moans from Hannah's full mouth. She slurped and groaned on me, and as I reached the back of her mouth I pulled up her determination.

With a breath, she pushed herself down onto me, taking the length into her throat. Her choker bulged under my presence, and her eyes rolled a little as she choked herself on me.

'Holy shit,' I moaned, pressed the back of her head so her nose poked my pelvis.

It was hot. Wet. Tight. Her throat squeezed me as she choked, swallowed, struggled - all for my pleasure.

I let go, and she pulled away, a thick line of pre-cum and saliva joining her lip to my head. Hannah gasped, spitting onto my cock and slobbering on it, before slapping my meat against her face. Liquid dripped down her jaw line, onto her tits, as she recovered, before delving into me again.

And again.

And again.

Red-faced and doe-eyed, Hannah eventually pulled off me, her hand never ceasing to pump my shaft in soft, slobbery thrusts.

'Daddy?' she asked, her voice light but hoarse.

'Yes baby?'

'What are you going to do to me?'

The question surprised me, because I typically would have an answer. Fuck her until she cums, fill her pussy with cum (or cover her face, or tits, whatever), and then use my gift to play with her. But today... today was different.

'I'm going to tell you the truth,' I said. Hannah saw the change in me, wiping the slobber off her chin. I stepped back, and she stood, her face a mix of lewd liquids and concern. The question, apparent in her eyes, wasn't spoken, but I answered anyway. 'My parents are breaking up,' I said.

'Oh.' Of course she didn't know what to say. Who would. 'Jamie, that's horrible.'

I nodded. 'Yeah. They both... they both already have new partners.'

She frowned, a drop of something clear dripping off her chin. 'And... they just told you today?'

'I saw my mum, with her new boyfriend. Dan. My dad was driving off, presumably to meet his new girlfriend. Holly.'

'That's fucked,' she said.

I didn't bother to mention that Holly and Dan were married, or that my parents were swingers, or that they'd hidden this from me for months. I didn't want to talk about it at all.

'You wanna talk about it?'

I laughed, though it wasn't funny. 'Not really.'

And then, Hannah did something that, while she'd already done it once today, surprised me. She took my hand, and squeezed it.

I tuned in, listening to her mind, looking for what she was feeling. Pity - fair enough, I guess. Sadness, Concern. Arousal, still sifting around back there, and a smidge of Guilt to go with it. Then, a pang of generosity.

'Well, then,' she said. 'I guess it's up to me to make your day better. What is it, ten past nine?'

I checked my phone. 'Yup.'

'My mum gets home at four. We have the whole day, and I plan to spend the entire thing with a piece of you inside me. Capisce?'

Before I was able to answer, she pulled me up the staircase by the hand, her skirt and perfect tits bouncing as we climbed, and dragged me towards a door. She pulled me in - didn't bother with the light - and pushed me to the bed.

As soon as I was down, Hannah kicked her shoes off, climbed on top of me, and slid her soaked pussy down onto my length.

'Ohhhh fuck, you fill me so nicely, Daddy.'

I just groaned as she rode me, moaning as she lay down atop me, tit pressing into my chest, her whimpering mouth pecking my neck as she did.

'Let me take care of you, Daddy,' she moaned, whispered, into my ear, followed by her sucking the lobe. 'Mmm, I'm gonna fuck you nice and slow, okay?'

I nodded, and tuned in. Her climax was at around 40 - while she was clearly enjoying herself, she wasn't close to cumming on me yet. For some reason, that annoyed me. On top of everything else, all of the betrayal of my parents, and the vileness of Cooke, all I wanted was to have Hannah cream on me.

So, I decided I was going to train her.

I sat up, letting my hands roam her body as she purred, rolling her hips on me affectionately, kissing the curves of her form. Her tits, firm and flushed, were soft under my lips and tongue, and Hannah moaned as I nibbled at her hard, pink nipple.

'Mmmmm, I'm supposed to be treating you Daddy,' she moaned.

And, as she said that word, I pushed her climax up to 80 - enough for her to register the burst - and then back down again. Not even half a second. But Hannah noticed.

Her whole body went rigid, and she squeaked as the sudden spike of pleasure surged through her, only to immediately dissipate. I smiled, and kept kissing, worshipping her body. 'You feel so good on my cock, slut.'

She mewled, and started to move again. 'Thank you, Daddy.'

Another spike. Again, Hannah paused, moaning as the pleasure hit her, but she recovered quicker this time.

Her baseline Climax had climbed too - she was now returning to 50 each time. I pulled down Critical Thinking, letting her enjoy it without wondering what was going on. And, while I was in there, knowing that Hannah was as close to a willing participant as I would probably find, I pulled up the Generosity and - just for fun - Addiction. Lets see.

'Oh fuck,' she moaned, her arms wrapping around me and pressing my face into her cleavage as she rode me, her tight sex slapping into me as she pulled her hips up and dropped back down into me with each movement. 'Whatever you're doing to me with that hypnotism, Daddy-'

Spike. Moan. Back to fucking.

'FFUCK! I love it, Daddy.'

Spike. Moan.

'Daddy! DADDY! FUCK!!'

Hannah's nails dug into my back as she came, her loud moans and fluttering pussy muscles pushing me over the edge. I kissed the nape of her neck as I came, filling her as she muttered 'Daddy' over and over, keeping her orgasm from subsiding, hips and eyes rolling, until I dropped backwards, spent.

Hannah stayed atop me, my softening cock still within her until she lifted off and took it into her mouth, cleaning me off. I smiled, noting how Generosity seemed to translate, and tuned in to pull her addiction down a little. I didn't need her to be constantly ravenous. Just when I wanted it.

She teased me back to hardness, her soft lips and tongue making me squirm as she pleasured me, before settling herself between my thighs on her bed. With a smirk, knowing what I like, she lifted her tits to my cock and enveloped me, tit-fucking me as I lay on her bedsheets, lazily offering me every part of her body to enjoy.

Well, almost every part.

'Hannah,' I sighed as she slid her cleavage against me, groaning as she did so.

'Yeah, Daddy?' I spiked her, and she yipped, before continuing. I smiled down at her, pulling a pillow beneath my head to let me watch her pleasure me.

'About the... hypnotism,' I said. It was a frail disguise for what I was doing toher, but with her Critical Thinking down, she likely wouldn't notice. 'Do you enjoy what I do to you?'

She nodded her head, sliding down to run my cock along her face. 'So much.'

'Why?'

She thought for a moment. 'You make me feel good. Sexy. Slutty. You play on the things I like, and - god, when I cum with you it's like nothing else.'

'Yeah?'

'Fuck yeah, Daddy.' She moaned again, and it must have clicked. 'Did you do something to me? Around that word?'

I smiled. 'What word?'

'Daddy.' She moaned, and the climax shot through her again. I held it a touch longer this time, but made sure it died off before she was able to fully enjoy it. Teasing her. 'God, you did, didn't you.'