Mind Writing Pt. 04: Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exploring her mind, I found that her addiction - which, again, I hadn't touched - was higher than I'd expect, at around 75. I almost laughed. She really was a whore. A slut, addicted to sex, no matter where she got it.

'You want me to make you cum again?'

She nodded, moaning as I kept pace, my own orgasm threatening to end this all too soon. 'Please, God, yes.'

'Would you give me your daughter?' I asked, wondering how far her depravity would go. 'Would you offer up Erin as my fuck-pet, to be my cum bucket, used for nothing but sex until I got bored of her, if it meant I would make you cum over and over and over?'

'Ooooooooh my GOD - YES! Yes, fuck, take her, make her cum, get her fucking pregnant so you can move in - live with us. Fuck, I can't believe I'm saying these things. Jamie! Jamie, I'm going to - again - FUUUU-HA-HAH-Hrnnnn!!'

As she came, hard enough that her tongue lolled from her mouth and left a line of saliva on the mirror, I backed up, pulling out of her.

I tuned in, holding her climax and pleasure and bliss high enough to make her feel like she was on the edge of another orgasm, like the slightest shift of wind might set her off, without letting her crest.

'Ohh wow,' she moaned, barely thinking any more. Not that I had messed with her cognition - she was just so overwhelmed that it was making everything else blurry.

As I stepped back, her dressing gown covered her wet hole, and she slumped forwards, turning so she was leaning back on the wall, staring at me.

'Holly,' I said, just bumping her arousal ever so slightly at the sound of my voice. I didn't want her to crest over. Not yet. 'You broke up my family. Fucked my dad. Insulted my mother. And now, you came on my cock, what, two? Three times? You fucked my family, so I'm going to fuck yours. Do you understand?' She nodded, not daring to speak. She was so close. I watched her hand drift towards her clit, a bush of trimmed orange hair waiting for her, but she caught my gaze and stopped. 'Good girl,' I said.

'What... what will you do to her?'

I shrugged. 'I have a thing for mother-daughter pairs, to be honest. I fucked my ex-girlfriends mum just this morning. And last night. It's interesting to see the differences. The experience, versus the benefits of youth. I'm going to fuck the younger, tighter version of you until she cums on my cock twice as much as you have, and I'm going to have you both begging me to do it again.'

She swallowed, her eyes darkening in the way only a woman who knows what she shouldn't - but does - want, can manage. 'Both?'

Oh, shit.

I tuned in, and found that she wasn't kidding. This was something that interested her. A kink, probably buried until my mental-playing knocked it loose. Out, onto the playing field.

'Both,' I said again, putting the image of Erin, her daughter, on her knees before me. Just the idea of watching her baby girl be such a slut had her close to cumming again (partially because I was holding Holly in that near-orgasm state), and I knew I had to play this out.

After all, she'd fucked both father and son. Why shouldn't I have both mother and daughter?

'Where is she?' I asked.

'Work. She finishes at three on Saturday.'

I glanced at the clock on the wall. 1pm.

'Holly - if you manage to keep me hard, but not make me cum, until Erin gets home, I'll give you both the pleasure you are so desperate for.'

She nodded, and I released her of her semi-climax prison. She relaxed, and approached me. 'Two hours all to myself, and I can't even make you cum,' she whined. 'It better be worth it.'

And, with that, the homewrecker dropped to her knees.


-- A HUGE THANK YOU TO MY PATRONS --

Obi

Mannie_RSF

You guys are amazing, thank you for supporting me and my writing.