Mind Writing Pt. 04: Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Maybe,' I said, playing with her hair as she went back to tit-fucking me. 'Do you like it? That I can... control your orgasms like that? Make you cum when I want?'

'You can?'

I nodded. 'And as hard as I want, for as long as I want.' Tuning in, I felt her arousal tick upwards. She really liked that idea. So I kept going. 'I could make you into a drooling, mindless fuckdoll, if I wanted. A cumbucket with the body you have - I could rent you out.' It ticked up again. 'Would you like that? I could turn you into the village whore. Have the dads who drop off their kids at the school your gran works at come here and spend their wages on your pussy, filling you daily until your belly swelled.'

'Fuck,' she moaned, listening to me as she dragged her tits around my length. 'Daddy,' she moaned, obviously on purpose - knowing what that word did to her. 'You could do anything to me, and I'd love it.'

I smiled, knowing it was true. And that, really, I didn't have to limit my power just to sex. Hell, I could walk up to my dad and just... pull up his obedience, and tell him to go home. That he's moving too fast, and that he's ruining our family. I could tell Dan never to see us again. I could tell my mum...

Not to be happy.

Fuck, was I really this determined to ruin my family's happiness? I knew from Ali that sometimes the best thing to do is walk away, and it wasn't like either one of them was going to be left alone. They had new people.

I needed to... talk to them. I needed to talk to them properly. I hadn't even spoken to my dad about all of this, and he was probably just as embarrassed as I was.

'Hannah, stop,' I ordered, and she did. She sat up, a picture of lust - sex-hair falling over her shoulders, lips and chest slick with my pre-cum and her sloppy blowjob, her eyes just begging me to fuck her. I took a breath, and she climbed over me, readying her sex over my cock.

'Yes, Daddy?'

'No sex,' I said, making sure her obedience was up.

'But Daddy,' she whined, letting her body trail against mine. Her tits, hanging beneath her, grazed my chest as she hovered over me, hair on my neck. 'Daddy, please.'

'No, Hannah, I need to-' I was about to say that I needed her to wait for me while I settled something, but instead I felt her slick pussy lips graze the head of my cock, and watched as Hannah's eyes rolled back. She pressed down, sinking her soft wet sex onto me, and we both let out a long, indulgent moan. 'Fucking hell.'

'Thank you, Daddy,' she whispered as she hilted me, settling on me before rolling her hips, softly ramping up the pace.

'Hannah,' I said, tuning in - and I realised, having her obedience at 70 wasn't the same as having her listen to me. Her arousal was at 80 - and her desperation trumped her submission. She wanted to cum more than she wanted to listen to me.

But, if I was going to set things straight, I needed her to listen to me. Properly.

Obedience = 100. In fact, I opened up her mind to accept orders - programming, if you will. Direct and undeniable commands.

'Hannah, stop.' She froze, paused between thrusts, her sweet, tight pussy holding only the head of my cock inside her. 'You're never going to do that again - no matter how much you need to cum, you will wait for me to fuck you. Okay, breathe. Relax.'

She let out a shuddered breath, and pulled herself off me. 'Sorry.'

'You will be,' I said, concocting a fitting punishment. Oh, how I wanted to ravage her body for hours on end - but that had to wait. I needed to talk to my parents, and I needed Hannah put right. 'From now on,' I said, holding her obedience up, pressing my orders into her mind, 'you will be unable to cum, no matter what you do, or what anyone else does to you.' I smirked, remembering our first tryst in the shop, and what she had denied from me. 'Unless-'

She sucked in a breath, her worried features fixated on me. Captivated. I liked it.

'Unless, you are being pleasured anally.' I stressed the last word, and watched as she deflated. 'In which case, you will have the strongest orgasms you've ever had. Every bit of pleasure you feel around anal sex will be magnified, Hannah.'

'Daddy,' she pleaded, but I shook my head. I made sure that order was built into her, before letting her obedience return to normal levels. 'Daddy, please - no!'

I shrugged. 'Sorry, Hannah. You pushed me when I wanted to stop, and now, I'm going to have to push you.'

She looked distraught. Heartbroken - all over her ability to cum. What a slut.

'I really... need to... to have an orgasm?'

I nodded. 'Oh, and I'll still be expecting a video every morning, and night - so, you'll have to get used to it soon. Trust me, once you get started, you won't want to stop.'

'Are... are you serious?'

'Like you said. I could do anything to you, and you'd enjoy it. So, do you want me to fuck you in the arse?'

'No!' she yelled, and I jumped. I hadn't heard her like that since she was just my manager. 'No! You... you used your stupid fucking hypnotism to try and get me to let you fuck my arse?! Jamie - no.'

I was a little shocked. 'Hannah, I-'

'No. No more talking. You don't get to talk, because I don't want another word out of your hypnotic mouth. Get out.'

Within ten minutes, and in total silence, I was dressed and outside, on the cobbled steps outside her cottage. For a moment, I had been angry, but in all honesty I knew that I had other things to take care of.

I walked home, and found the place empty. The driveway didn't have any cars - not Mum, or Dan, and certainly not Dad. If either of them were trying to speak to me, they were doing a bad fucking job of it.

Jamie, no - swallow the anger. It doesn't do anyone any good.

The living room was quiet, but I could see where the sofa's cushions hadn't been organised - Mum was a stickler for that sort of thing. They'd left recently after I'd seen them, then. A quick exit, after the embarrassment of being outed to me.

I called Dad, but it rang out. After seeing him speed off like that, I just wanted to hear his side of the story.

I sat on the back of the sofa, and called my Mum, expecting her to let me go to voicemail. Instead, she answered on the first ring.

'Jamie! Baby - are you okay? I'm so, so sorry about how everything came out.'

'Mum,' I said, stopping her. 'It's okay. I wish you had told me earlier, but... I just want to talk to you about it, and to Dad.'

A pause. 'Of course, Jamie, of course. We'll sit down, as a family, and talk it all out. Tonight.'

'Sure,' I said. 'Actually, um, I wanted to talk to dad, but he didn't pick up. Do you know where he was headed?'

A slightly longer pause, this time.

'Uh, I assume he went back to Holly and D-, uh, back to Holly's. Do you need the address?'

'Yeah, please.'

'Rattler's Grove, number 6. It's not far.'

'Thanks, Mum,' I said. Then, after a pause of my own. 'Love you.'

'Love you too,' she said, and I heard a slight hitch to her voice, before I hung up. Rattler's Grove. It really wasn't far, so whyever Dad decided to drive there was beyond me. Mind you, nothing was far in this village.

In a moment of brief wisdom, I realised I hadn't changed since seeing Shona, and my midday visit to Hannah hadn't helped my state much, so I grabbed a quick shower and a change of clothes before heading up the hill to Rattler's Grove.

The weather had started to clear a little, even though it was still very much overcast, so the hill wasn't too treacherous. I knew from experience, heading up even a bit on an incline here in the summer could be deathly. The green of the mountainsides made for a beautiful frame, all around me, as I made my way through the village, the brown and grey peaks far away, poking through the cloud.

It made me take pause, and even though I'd lost my patience with Hannah, I knew that I didn't want to blow up the way I had earlier. I had power, and to use it poorly... I didn't know the damage I could cause. But, I also didn't know the good it could do either, and I had a chance today to make sure my family was happy.

I mean, I was upset that my parents had hid something so monumental from me, of course, but that was the kind of thing that I would be able to stop happening again. I could make us all more... communicative.

As I climbed the hill up to number 6, I let my mind wander with plans and ideas on how to make my parents, even if they were separate, happy.

I saw my dad's car in the driveway before I even needed to look for a door number. My shoes, built for walking, crunched on the gravel as I approached, my mind clear and my temper contained and my patience and understanding as strong and open as possible.

Then, I heard the sound of moaning.

The front door was slightly ajar, and through it was the unmistakable sound of moans and voices, both hushed and loud, giggling and praising and asking for more.

I felt sick. I felt like I should click the door shut, and turn around. Walk away. Throw up in a bush somewhere.

'Fuck! Neil fuck me!'

'Oh jesus,' I muttered, hearing my father's name moaned by a woman I knew wasn't my mother. Well, to be honest, to hear her moan it would be just as bad. Worse, maybe? Who fucking knows.

I gripped the handle to pull it shut, when something made me pause.

'HA! Your fat old wife didn't do this, did she!' I heard the voice - presumably, Holly - laugh, before a choking sound and a low, male groan.

'No - she fucking didn't,' he moaned, laughing.

Fat.

Old.

That's what she'd called my Mum. My mother.

Okay, I could understand separating, because they met other people. I could even, once I was removed from the immediate citation, appreciate that my Dad was an adult and had a sexual - hurl - relationship. But to say something like that?

Nah. Fuck it.

I tuned in. Ignoring the onslaught of everything I didn't want to know about, I decided to give them a fast finish. I ramped up my Dad's climax, which made me feel gross, and filled him with a good measure of guilt and shame.

'Oh Neil!' I heard Holly yell. 'Don't worry, love. I won't kick you out - I'm not her, am I?'

I tuned into her next, and gave her a blast of disgust. If she was going to talk about my mother like that, I was going to make her pay for it. Disgust, Sadness, Guilt. Dissatisfaction.

'I, um,' I heard, the voices getting lower, harder for me to hear. Then, of course, I realised that they would probably leave next, and I didn't have much intention of getting caught on her doorstep. So, I pushed the door open and slipped inside. There was a small hallway, which branched up to the stairs, left to the living room, and right to the kitchen. I went left.

'I just feel like I should head out,' I heard my Dad saying as footsteps made their way down the stairway, hurried and clumsy. 'Sorry, Hols.'

'Yeah,' she said, not sounding too comforting, or upset at him leaving.

Without another word, I watched from behind the living room door as he slipped out, red in the face and still buckling himself up.

With a sigh, and not entirely sure what I was doing anymore - I was well off-script - I tuned into Holly. She was dejected, and a little annoyed with herself, but there was also a level of arousal that hadn't been shifted. Dad hadn't performed at all, it seemed.

I looked around, and spotted a picture on the mantel - two women, both redheads, and looking very nice in some athletic wear. They were outside, medals around their necks, and it seemed like they'd just run a marathon or something, judging by the crowd behind them. The older one I assumed was Holly, and I had to say. She kept it tight.

I pushed that thought out of my head as quick as I could.

Though, she clearly had the body of a woman who took care of herself. Her red hair, pulled up in a messy bun, and the sun-kissed colour on her cheeks made her rosy-looking. Positively sunny. The skin-tight, curve-hugging leggings displayed how her and the other girl - I assumed her daughter - seemed to share certain attributes. Namely, arses to die for.

I focused on the daughter, because her face looked remarkably familiar. She was the spitting image of her mum, with less crows feet around the eyes, a few inches shorter, and while her mother was giving a simple smile, the daughter had her face screwed up all cute with a peace sign thrown up. Because of her expression, I couldn't quite place her, but I couldn't shake the feeling.

I tuned in, and felt Holly upstairs, and was suddenly hit with deja vu. Her bliss, excitement, were all up to around 60. Mixed in there was a hint of frustration, relaxation, determination. She reminded me of Shona, from that first night, when I'd found her masturbating and pushed the image of me into the mix. That night, I'd felt regret at being so immediate with her, and slightly scared I'd overstepped. Of course, since then, I'd learned that Shona enjoyed the idea. She'd enjoyed my manipulations - the pleasure I had given her.

So, I took a look at Holly's mind. She was a dirty thing - any trace of emotional upset from my dad leaving was overshadowed by her growing need to cum. To get off.

Her words, insults, about my mum came back to mind, and I decided that I might have a little fun. After all, even if I was going to eventually let my mum and dad have their happy lives, with new people, that didn't mean I had to be happy about it. It was natural for me to lash out.

And, the woman just needed to cum.

So I stopped her.

I locked off her orgasm, not allowing her climax to grow. I felt her frustration build, but stopped any anger from developing - I didn't need her in a bad mood. Just desperate.

I pulled her desperation up from 50 to 70, letting her pleasure rise and fall naturally while I choked her climax. Her disgust, guilt, I let those fall away as her focus became of chasing the thing she could never have.

Well, not until.

With a smirk, I snuck light-footed out of the front door, keeping my mental focus on Holly's state, and clicked it shut behind me.

Then, I knocked on the door.

She heard me - I knew that straight away. But she didn't answer. Instead, upstairs, I felt her focus slip, her annoyance build slightly. I knocked again, still holding back her climax. I knocked again. And again.

I laughed when she eventually gave in, and made a point to bring down her embarrassment, her fear of being caught.

A moment later, the door clicked open, and I almost lost my breath. There, before me, was the sex-addled redhead MILF who had (partially) ended my parents marriage. She was wearing a dressing gown, soft and white, and clearly nothing else. She shivered as a draft pushed through, and frowned at me.

I smiled, pulled up her attraction, arousal, and pleasure just on seeing me.

It was satisfying to watch as this woman, who was so recently fucking my dad and trash-talking my mother, gasped and wite-knuckled the doorhandle at the mere sight of me. For good measure, I released her climax, letting all of that pent-up sexual energy slam into her.

'Shit!' she hissed, her lack of shame making her openly orgasm in front of me, in her open doorway. Her legs gave out under her, but as she fell I closed in and caught her. My hand slipped under her gown, arcing under her back as she grunted, trying to swallow her orgasm.

Once it passed, I helped her up, and kept pushing on her pleasure centers. Arousal, attraction, bliss - all of those fun ones. Holly the homewrecker's eyes dilated, and as my hand lingered on the hot flesh of her hips, I pulled her in. Our lips met, and she moaned into my mouth.

Barely a word had been spoken, and she was roaming my body with her wandering hands, pulling at the zip on my jeans, grunting as she undressed me. I kissed her neck, pushing her back to the wall, and thinking of my morning with Hannah. How she had sucked me off at the base of the stairs. I gripped Holly's strawberry-blonde hair in a soft fist, and she moaned as her hand delved into my trousers, stroking my length as I hardened.

I turned her so her face was pressed against a long mirror that hung on the wall, her hot breath clouding it up as I hiked up her dressing gown, and pressed my cock against the slick of her sex.

'You're so wet,' I growled as I slapped my length against her, and Holly groaned.

'Fuck me,' she demanded. 'I don't - I don't give a shit who you are. Fuck me - now.'

I smiled, pressing the head against her and feeling he try to back up onto me. 'Beg me again,' I said.

'Please,' she moaned, hands on the wall, her arse out from under the material, framed by softness.

'Beg,' I ordered, letting the tip slip in before backing it out again. Holly whined, grinding back onto me.

'Please - fuck me, I need it.'

'Beg for your lover's son to fuck your homewrecking cunt,' I demanded, and she looked over her shoulder at me, eyes wide.

'Wha - my what?'

Then, I hilted myself inside her, and rammed her climax up to 100.

'SHIT! Ohhhhhhh ffuuuuuuuuuuuck Jamie,' she moaned, her voice loud and uncaring of the neighbours. I pushed her forwards, so her tits pressed into the glass and I could put my mouth to her ear, biting her earlobe as I started to rock into her slowly.

'Beg me more,' I told her, and she whimpered as the orgasm subsided, her internal muscles flexing on me and squeezing.

'J-Jamie - fuck - I can't... we can't do this.' I pressed into her, one hand still in her hair and the other found her hips, pulling her back into me, fucking myself with her body. Holly moaned, and I saw her eyes rolling in the mirror as I made her fuck me. She bit her lip, and shook her head. 'I can't... this is cheating,' she argued, but her rapture-rocked facial expressions and the rolling of her hips told another story.

'You were going to cheat anyway,' I told her. 'I was barely in the door before you had my cock in your hand, Holly. Are you going to back out now, just because you know I'm your lover's son?'

I started to fuck her more rhythmically, now, bouncing her into the mirror, and her eyes met mine, locking over her shoulder as my hand travelling from her hip to her tit, squeezing her smaller breasts and tweaking her nipple. She moaned, meeting the rhythm easily.

'Nah,' I said, half-moaning into her ear as we fucked. 'You're a slut, aren't you Holly. A swinger first, then a homewrecker, and now you're a dirty milf, fucking her boyfriend's son. Do you think dad's going to share you? Let you fuck me whenever he's not enough? I could visit on Christmas - keep you warm through the winter. And that's not even to mention my new sister.'

I was about to force an orgasm through Holly at the idea of me fucking her red-headed daughter, Erin, but it happened anyway. This woman was a true whore, getting off on the idea of her daughter being fucked while her pussy was being stretched by her new step-son.

'Oh God,' she mumbled as the orgasm passed. 'Fuck, you feel good.'

'That all you have to say?' I was genuinely surprised. I'd expected something of a fight - some pleading at me not to take her daughter, or begging me to let her go. I had made her horny and uninhibited, afterall, but I'd done nothing to her will. She could stop this any time, and instead she was just moaning as I fucked her into the wall.

'Please,' she moaned, and I realised she thought I wanted her to beg more. 'Please, Jamie, fuck me.'

I pulled up her honesty, curious. 'Why?'

'My husband - fuck - and your father - jesus christ - no one has ever made me cum like that, back-to-back.'