All Comments on 'Mind Writing Pt. 05: Erin'

by Danni_Iridescent

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How many times can you write over someone’s personality without fucking then up?

Remember, at some point we are parents, and grandparents and senior citizens. The body changes, women’s especially, changes. So while it may seem hot to fuck up an 18 year old, you’re also making choices for her when she’s a mother, a wife and you think taking away her gag reflex is a gift? What kind of man does she attract.

My half-sister was always the hot one. Huge tits, fucked damn near everyone. By the time she was 18, she bragged about doing almost a thousand guys. As her brother, I had more then my share of fist fights but after awhile, literally just ignored her. Her...proclivities may have been fun but the cost to her girl parts was high. I won’t bore you with the litany of medical consequences but they were unpleasant and lifelong. She made decisions as a teenager thst affected her as an adult and honestly, I don’t care. I have seen her since I was 18 and moved as far from my fucked up family as I could.

Danni_IridescentDanni_Iridescentabout 3 years agoAuthor

@anon sir this is a wendys

Seriously though, this is fantasy erotica for a reason - this happening in real life would be horrifying. People losing autonomy is awful. The idea is to explore these kinks in a fictional arena, where these things don't actually hurt anyone. No more than FPS games make people violent irl.

Hope your sisters doing well, and that you're in a good place buddy <3

(Also, sorry, is part of your critique a not-so-veiled allusion to your sister being too promiscuous for your taste?? Cause that's not the same as mind control bud)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great chapter

This was fantastic. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another good chapter

This was good, the level of detail makes it possible to really get one's mind into the moment. I like that he's finding his personal code of ethics as he makes this journey. I'll be interested to see where it goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good chapter!

Interesting chapter! I'd love to support ya on patreon but $13 to read a story is a bit much for me.... thanks for posting though! I really enjoy reading your stories!

Danni_IridescentDanni_Iridescentabout 3 years agoAuthor

@anonymous:

Thank you!! And don't sweat it - the price is there to support my exclusive content, there's a lower option that gets you early access to everything that ends up here if you're interested

Otherwise - so long as you enjoyed, I'm a happy writer ❤️

RanceSamaRanceSamaabout 3 years ago
My excitement is immeasurable and my day is saved. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Heh. After this latest performance, I just HAD to comment. Like damn! That was so hot asf! You truly have a gift for writing these fantasies into reality. It was so captivating like I was there partaking as well into the forbidden taboo act lol. I would absolutely love to see more of this series.

I also liked that, of getting some random rich guy(s) to fund him as he has his live in whores. But now I am getting excited to see what he'll do once he reaches uni. Just thinking about all those lecturers and fellow students and what he'll do to them by the time he graduates is getting moi even more excited. UMU!

Keelah'Salei and dasvidaniya O Author mine! I want that!

Edward1970Edward1970about 3 years ago

Very enjoyable story. Well plotted, well written, and hot dirty sex--what more could anyone ask for?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

Registering pain as pleasure shouldn't be *real* bad for Erin...?

What about when someone rapes her with some item causing internal damage...? What about when she has an appendicitis or gallstones or any other physical ailment diagnosed by pain...?

That kind of thing *could* be an unnecessary death sentence...

Be glad he changed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanni_Iridescent@Danni_Iridescent
Latest upload available here: https://literotica.com/s/yes-sir-ch-07-in-and-out _______________ Patreon: patreon.com/iridescentwrites Twitter: twitter.com/Iridescentdanni _______________

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES