Mind Writing Pt. 09: Gabriella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'These are mine,' Emerald told me.

'They're... I feel like 'good' is the wrong word,' I said.

She nodded, even though I had expected to insult her by saying that. 'That was the idea. Take something most people associate with romance and make it... ugly. Challenging. Unfamiliar.'

I nodded. 'How much are you selling them for?'

'A hundred each,' she said.

I had no reference for whether that was a lot or not, but she seemed annoyed when she said it; I couldn't imagine it was enough money to be worth her time, either - they looked as though days had been poured into them, and here she was selling them for a portion of the amount other pieces were going for.

For an hour or so, Emerald showed me around, pointing out which artists had created which pieces, and leading me to the generous, if noticeably middle-class in it's spread. Things had died down by the time half-seven hit, and Gabriella re-emerged from the backroom with a brave look on her face, and steel in her fists. Howard, looking a little over-worked and red in the face, trailed behind her.

I tuned in, and again felt that distaste and annoyance, with a hint of arousal buried underneath - my work was still applying to her, then.

As I watched her, Emerald was pulled into a conversation by another artist, and I found myself alone for a moment before Gabriella sent Howard away to fetch a drink, and curiosity took me.

I approached her, and there was, again on her features a glint of recognition. As she looked at me, I spiked her arousal just a little, meaning she was open to me as I walked up.

'Gabriella,' I said, as though I was just now realising who she was. 'Jamie-'

'I remember you,' she said, somewhere between amusement and dismissal. 'From school. God, that feels like a lifetime ago.'

'Same,' I said. 'Though, you dropped out a little early, didn't you?'

She pursed her lips at me, and I felt her distaste building - so I pulled it down, just enough to keep her in the conversation. 'I found a better way in life.'

'On the arm of a sixty year-old?' I asked, smiling. She didn't take it well, but I kept her anger at bay, which meant she instead turned to challenging me.

'I'm set to inherit sixty-million pounds worth of property all around Cumbria when he croaks; if I have to sit through a few art exhibitions to sate his boredom, so be it.'

'Not just art you're sitting through though, surely,' I said. 'I mean - I saw what happened back there. Sounded like you were a bit... pent up.'

She gasped, and scowled at me, but before she stormed off I pulled up her honesty and forthrightness - mostly out of curiosity.

'Gabriella, what do you want? Really. In life.'

'To be fucked,' she said quickly. 'To have an orgasm that doesn't come from a toy. I've only had sex with him,' she spat as Howard fussed at the drinks table, chatting to another guy in his mid-sixties. 'He's rich, and nice, and he has a horse cock - but he just doesn't do it for me.'

'Hold on-' I said, trying not to laugh. 'A horse- what?!'

'Almost ten inches,' she said. 'And, for the first few times, I figured I would be happy with that. But the man it's attached to - Jamie, he's so... old. I think you're right. I think I was pent up, and exploded.'

I let go of her honesty and forthrightness, but kept her arousal up. 'You know, I'm into hypnosis at the moment,' I told her. 'If you wanted, I could... fix that for you.'

She looked at me, a frown in her features, but with a tug to her trust and gullibility, she relented. 'Tell me how.'

I shrugged. 'I can make you desire him - so you're able to get off when you're, you know, together. I've done it before. If you want, we could find a back room, and me and my... assistant can get you sorted. For a price.'

Her eyebrow twitched. 'A price?'

'Emerald has three paintings up for a hundred each - I want you to over pay for all of them.'

'Not without proof,' she said.

I checked my watch. 'Then, let's get this done before the auction starts in an hour.'

She went red in the face again, and I pulled up her trust some more. 'I don't even know you that well.'

I cocked my head a little. 'This is the most we've ever spoken - and we have something the other wants. I can give you... satisfaction. You can help Emerald settle some bills. I don't think we need to know each other any better than that.'

'I need proof, first,' she said. 'That your hypnosis works. Do something small, on me, now.'

I shrugged, and stood before her - for theatre, I rolled my shoulders, and had her shut her eyes and count down from ten.

'When you open your eyes,' I said, pulling up her obedience, 'You will not be able to speak - at all - until I say the word 'blanket'.' I touched her forehead, and pushed lightly, and she frowned. 'Three, two, one, open.'

She opened her eyes, and looked at me. Then, she opened her pretty lips to speak, and - nothing. Nothing.

She paused, and tried again. Nothing. No words, no squeaks, not a peep.

'Told you,' I said. 'Nod whenever you'd like me to fix your marriage.'

She stared at me, flabbergasted, as Emerald rejoined us. 'What's going on?' she asked, a smirk on her fair lips.

Gabriella's lips, much more plump and painted a deep red, which contrasted her lovely dark hair perfectly, were wide and appalled as she tried to overcome her new status.

'I'm just showing off my hypnosis skills to an old school friend of mine, Gabriella. I believe you two know each other?'

Emerald nodded. 'What are you planning, Jamie?'

I shrugged. 'All I said is that I could help her be attracted to her husband, and that I could take her into a backroom and... fix her. She wanted proof I wasn't talking shit, so now, she's not talking at all.' I looked at Gabriella. 'Convinced?'

She nodded, visibly shaken, like I had taken away the one thing she knew she had power over - not money, not sex, not pleasure, but her voice. First I made her scream, and now I had her silenced. I wondered to myself what other noises I could make her produce tonight.

'And how, exactly, are we going to... fix her?' Emerald asked, a glint in her eye telling me she already knew the answer.

'We reprogramme her mind,' I said. 'I'll take some time to find the pleasure centers, and then I'll... alter them. Does that sound good?' I looked at Gabriella, who was visibly processing what was going to happen. She was making a choice - one that I figured would be easier than it was at the moment, now that it was real and offered to her. I realised, though, that there was a difference between what I had assumed was simply a wish to feel pleasure in a way that had been kept from her, and the truth.

She likely relied on the fact that her aging husband being unattractive to her meant that she had standards that would be more in-line with someone more 'typical'; that she was putting on a show as a means to an end. If I made her enjoy it, it would remove the facade. She wouldn't be in the relationship simply for money anymore, and she wasn't sure what she thought about that. She likely hadn't thought about it before.

'This way,' I said to Gabriella, before taking her and Emerald by the small of the back, leading them in the direction of the back rooms; there, we found a thin corridor lined with empty metal shelves, very much feeling like it was simple access for staff, with a few different doorways going off on either side.

We passed a few, looking through the windows and cracking open the doors to find a suitable one - some were storage cupboards that were far too small, others the lights were on and it seemed like they had been recently used - best to stay out of there.

After a moment of searching, however, Emerald cracked open a windowless door to a storage room that seemed to have been cleared out recently - the shelves were empty, there was a table and a desk chair piled up at the side, and there was a musty kind of smell that gave me some assurance that no one had been here for a while.

'Perfect,' I said, showing them in.

I tuned in, letting the temptation to use my gift for selfish reasons take over for a moment; after all, Gabriella was unhappy, and I was going to make her happy, right? So what if I fudged the process of that a little to get what I wanted.

And, what exactly did I want? I wanted to give Emerald what she wanted - to see what was beneath that lovely dress Gabriella was wearing like a second skin.

If I let out a little repressed tension by hate-fucking a bad memory from school, so be it.

The girls stepped into the murky storage room, the lightbulb overhead giving an uneven glow to everything, and took them in.

Emerald's pale features, soft and even, dainty in an innocent-until-slutty sort of way; her dress was casual, and showed off her figure but without any overt expression of cleavage or coming up too high on the high, or anything like that.

Gabriella was much less conservative - her black dress dipped at the chest, and while she wasn't massively endowed, the curve of her breasts were undeniably appealing beneath the fabric. Between the pale-golden mounds lay a necklace on a thin chain, drawing the eye down into the valley, before she turned slightly and showed off her true asset - her backside. Gabriella had an arse so fuckable it was something of a running joke in school - that she'd run off with a man who had promised to do anal only, so they could fuck everynight and not get her pregnant. It wasn't a funny joke, but it stuck around - likely because people wanted to think about butt-fucking her.

I bit my lip as I tuned in, feeling her own arousal hovering higher and higher with each baited breath.

'Changing the way you feel pleasure is going to require some... work,' I told her. Gabriella nodded, her face steeling somewhat; I had an inkling she knew what was about to happen. 'I will now attempt to open your mind, and access your pleasure points - Emerald, come here.'

She obeyed, hopping over to me quickly. 'Yes?'

'I want you to seduce Gabriella, okay? Touch her, undress her, pleasure her.'

She swallowed. 'Okay.'

'Is she really going to-?' Gabriella asked, but I stopped her by putting my hand up.

'This is the best way to rewire your pleasure centers,' I told her. Tuning, I pulled up her excitement and anticipation, while bringing down her anxiety and, upsettingly, a level of disgust - I figured she wasn't gay, and had some issues with being touched like that by a woman. Not to worry, of course - she'd come round soon enough.

Emerald went round behind her, and as she trailed her hands across Gabriella's arms, I simply tugged at her arousal. With each movement Emerald made, I shot pleasure through her, making Gabriella shimmer with need under Emerald's teasing fingers.

I could tell Emerald was enjoying this, too - even if she was submissive in nature, no one disliked making someone else shudder under their touch.

Gabriella's eyes fluttered shut as Emerald begane to get braver - I tuned in on her, too, and pulled up some aspects that would encourage her to be a bit more... invasive. Quickly, Emerald's lips were on Gabriella's neck, as her fingers played with the zip of her dress, tugging it undone in one long, luxurious swipe.

The garment didn't simply drop, however - instead, it hung to her as Emerald continued her assault. Inside Gabriella's head, I toyed with her pleasure, her enjoyment, her own bravery and daring. Then, as Emerald helped Gabriella shrug off the dress, I stepped forwards and took her chin in my grip - softly, but with enough presence to make her eyes snap open.

'Are you ready?' I asked.

She nodded. Bringing up her obedience, I led her to the table. 'Lie down, face up,' I said, watching her immediately comply. Emerald looked at me with hunger in her eyes, but I figured that it was about time I took over, and I ramped her obedience up as well. 'Emerald - tease her with your mouth, but don't touch her pussy yet.'

Gabriella flinched at the word pussy, it's plainly lurid sound reminding her of what she was doing.

'Why am I lying down?' she asked, as Emerald set herself up between Gabriella's calves, kissing and licking the golddigger's legs from ankle to thigh and back again. 'Fuck,' she whimpered as I positioned myself on my knees, my head next to hers.

'So I can fix your marriage,' I said. 'And to do that, I'm going to have to ruin it first.'

'What do you mean?' she asked, her voice shaky as Emerald toyed with her, soft lips and slick tongue making lewd sounds between her spread legs.

'While you are here,' I told her, 'you belong to me. You are mine, to make cum; to fuck; to tease. Understood?'

She looked at me. 'Why?'

'Because once I own you,' I said, enjoying the shape of her tits, reaching up to feel her warm mounds between my fingers. 'Once you submit, I can transfer that to your husband. I can convince your mind that the only way you will feel this way again is in his arms - is quivering on his cock - is with his flesh deep inside you.'

'Fuck,' she whispered.

I listened to her body, to her arousal, her pleasure, her nerves - keeping her in a steady balance of building tensions and shaking anticipations as Emerald played with her.

'Emerald,' I said. 'What do you think of our new friend?'

'I think,' she said, stopping to kiss Gabriella's thigh, 'I want,' lick, 'to see her cum.'

'Hmm,' I smiled, looking at Gabriella. 'Would you like that?'

Gabriella nodded. 'Then listen to me-' I pressed my thumb against her forehead. 'You will only ever cum under two conditions - your husband is fucking you, during which you will orgasm every minute, building to an enourmous orgasm as he cums, either inside you or onto you; and you will cum when I tell you to.'

I imprinted this within her mind, creating new pathways.

'Now - cum.'

'Shiiii-!!' she seized, her legs flexing and squeezing Emerald between her toned legs as her face contorted, mouth wide and eyes fluttering. Her hands gripped the edges of the table, and I enjoyed the moment.

Only, something felt a little... off. I couldn't put my finger on it, but dismissed it anyway.

On with the show.

'Did you like that?' I asked, and she nodded. 'Aside from me, your orgasms only belong to your husband, now - you won't even be able to make yourself cum in a frenzied bathroom visit, or while fucking some poolboy you likely have on your household payroll. It's him - or me, of course. And I'm going to say it now, because emerald knows this - I'm very cruel with the women I fuck. I make them mine. I turn them into hungry, insatiable things, Gabriella. Emerald - eat her pussy.'

Instantly, Gabriella started to moan. I stood, looming over her as Emerald used every talent her tongue possessed. Gabriella moaned, and writhed, and her hips twisted and lifted as she was brought so, so, so close to the edge, but unable to cross over.

It was a hell of a sight, and I could feel the hardness in my trousers at full mast. Still, something felt... off.

'I have a problem,' I told Gabriella casually, as though she wasn't moaning against my hips as Emerald's hair got caught beneath her shuddering buttcheeks, an inch off the table surface. 'Something about all of this feels wrong, Gabriella. Maybe it's because, in all honesty, I don't care about you, or maybe it's because I feel a little left out. Let's find out. Take my cock out.'

She let go of the table and went straight to my buttons, fumbling to get me out. When she got the first one, I watched as, upturned, Gabriella made eye contact with me, and there was a brief recognition of the absurdity of her position - her pussy being ravaged by an artist girl she half-knew, as her fingers desperately strived to release cock.

A cock, I was reminded, would be her first aside from her aging husband.

If nothing else, then, I was giving her an experience, as well as the promise of more pleasure to come.

After a moment further, she managed to get my second and third buttons undone, and her feverish hands reached into my trousers, beneath my underwear, and pulled my length out quickly.

'God,' she mumbled. 'It's so... ' her eyes caught mine, and I could feel the hunger in her - even if I wasn't reading her mind, it would have been obvious.

'Emerald is re-writing your pussy,' I told her, a blatant fib, but oh well. 'So, let's get started on your... other holes, eh?'

She swallowed, as her fingers guided the pink head of my cock to her face.

Her lips were soft as they opened over the head of my cock, and I pressed forwards slightly to be greeted by the warm, slick mouth of the gold digger who treated me like shit all those years ago.

'You have a very fuckable mouth,' I told her, stroking her cheek as she moaned around the head, Emerald's talented and unyielding tongue driving her towards an orgasm that wasn't going to come - not without my permission.

I pulled up her desperation a little, having more fun with her as we went on - though, still trying not to get carried away. Unless this was already carried away.

No, I reminded myself. We've been further than this, and it was... worse.

So, instead, I let her worship my cock, her rude mouth turned into a thing of pleasure for my amusement while Emerald kept her in torturous ecstasy. Eventually, though, I needed more. So, as I pressed my cock deeper, I pulled up her pleasure - still without giving her the permission to cum - and watched as she moaned around my length, taking me almost to the hilt easily. She said she hadn't fucked anyone else, but I refused to believe that, with this level of skill on display, she hadn't sucked as many cocks as she could before getting married.

I watched with a glimmer of primal lust as my cock made her throat bulge ever so slightly, her pleasure-bathed mind refusing to let me go even as I pulled back; her hands snapped around me, holding my butt to keep me embedded inside her gullet as she became nothing more than a fuck-hole to me - only her bottom lip visible of her face, and close beneath that my bulge in her neck, and beneath that her tits quivering as her body quaked on the edge of a forbidden orgasm.

'While I, or your husband, has their cocks down your throat, you will have no gag reflex, and will enjoy the taste of cock and cum like it is sugar.' I slammed the thoughts into her mind, before beginning to fuck her mouth in earnest. Straight away, she began to calm, enjoying it in ways she would have never experienced before.

Well, time for another new experience.

'Cum,' I said simply, and felt her explode. The moans, even while gagged on my cock, vibrated throgh her, loud and lurid enough to make me worry someone outside might hear. Her body shook, legs locked around Emerald's poor head as she kept me deep in her mouth, choking on my cock as her throat squeezed and pleasured me. It was... like nothing else I had felt.

Still, once she was weak from the orgasm, I pulled away, letting a thick line of drool attach from lip to cock, before breaking and splattering down her face.

Gabriella coughed and spluttered, as my cock slapped against her fair features.

'Shit,' she croaked.

'Emerald, stop,' I said, losing my patience. It had been fun, playing with her like this, even making her and Emerald cum in public, but I was growing bored of it - I wanted to do what I had come here for. I wanted to make emerald a shit-ton of money.

And, to do that, I needed Gabriella to think she was reprogrammed. So, onto the next hole.