Mind Writing Pt. 09: Gabriella

Story Info
Jamie takes Emerald to crash an event, and get some revenge.
12.6k words
4.83
21.5k
39

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 09/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: questionable consent; rape mention; BDSM; mind-control; unsafe anal;


-- Part 9 - Gabriella --

What a life.

When I had told Hannah to make lunch, I had pulled her obedience up to 100%, so I was happy to let her wander out of view for me to relax. Frankly, I was exhausted. It was all well and good forcing women to cum over and over and over, but for a guy there were certain physiological limitations that got in the way.

So, I simply lay on the bed next to my fucked-stupid pet's pet, and had a little nap, half-dressed in my top and boxers.

When I was awoken, it was from a mix of a strip of light breaking into the darkened room, and the shifting on the bed around me.

Emerald, having come back to consciousness some time ago, was still a little shaky, though her eagerness to participate in our... lifestyle was unmistakable. Of course, she belonged to Hannah, that was the deal. But Hannah was otherwise engaged.

She walked in, still nude but for the socks, and presented to me and Emerald a platter of food - it was like a King's feast, made from whatever they had lying around. It was actually impressive.

A bread roll had been carefully sliced into thick, even slices, with butter in small manually-cut rectangle next to it; cheddar and brie and another cheese I couldn't recognise by sight were sliced and fanned for us, with cooked meats on the other side to compliment - ham, salami, amongst others. Next to it all was a bunch of grapes - just to hammer home the regal feeling of it, all served on a wooden serving platter.

It was a deconstructed cheese and ham sandwich, fine. But it looked good, and the effort wasn't wasted on me.

'Thank you,' I said, taking it from her. Emerald, perched on the bed next to me, had the air of a woman sobering up about her - there was a certain... anxious energy that came from not knowing where she fit into this group when she wasn't being forced to cum from Hannah's word.

'Here,' I said, plucking a grape and feeding it to Emerald. She took it carefully, her lip contacting my finger as I fed her. Tuning in, I felt a rush go through her, as she realised that the power she had sacrificed, handed over to us, wasn't simply sexual. It was all of her.

Hannah stood before me, looking like a walking dream, with an expression of soft desperation on her features. She wanted to cum, and she would do anything to get it - or, to take that frustration out on Emerald. Which would be fun, I knew.

But I was still tired.

So, I pulled their honesty up, and made myself a sandwich from the pieces offered to me. 'You may speak,' I said to Hannah. She visibly relaxed, but didn't say anything - not yet. 'Now that we've all gotten to know each other, what shall we spend the day doing?' I asked.

'Can I cum?' Hannah asked, almost immediately. I smiled. She'd been riding the edge all day, all the way through sex, unable to fall over, to crash into the ocean of pleasure she knew was waiting for her.

'Not today,' I told her. I turned to Emerald. 'How about you - we haven't had long to get acquainted. What would you like to do?'

She thought for a moment. 'I mean... what we did, what we're doing, that's kind of a dream of mine.'

'Is it?' I asked ,happy with her answer.

She nodded. 'Especially with Hannah,' she said. 'I've wanted her since I first saw her.' I noticed how her eyes drank in Hannah's body almost as hungrily as I did.

'Are you happy to spend your life with us?' I asked. 'Would you join us - now you're out of the fog of sex - and say you want to spend every moment under Hannah's control?'

Emerald nodded. 'I'd sign away my life to do that every night.'

'Good answer,' I said. 'But - what do you want to do today?' I pulled her honesty up to 100, and took a bite. It was a good sandwich.

'I want to move out,' she said quickly. 'I hate living alone. I want to live here, with you. And I want to cum again, on her face. Or maybe on your cock,' she said, looking at me, then looking down, averting her eyes. She treated me as though I was some kind of power, and authority. I had to remind myself she, and Hannah, were several years older than me.

Then again, I did have a thing for older women.

I sucked in a breath. 'I'm moving away soon,' I told them. 'Week after next. I'm moving into a flat - I have the whole thing sorted out. But... if the three of us were together, and I was able to ... acquire some money, would you be interested in-'

'Yes,' Hannah said quickly. 'Yes, please, let me come with you.'

'Me, too,' Emerald said, nodding. Her small hands found my body, and Hannah moved in on the other side - our three bodies soaking in each other's heat all of a sudden. Hannah's fingers snuck in beneath my shirt as Emerald went to my shoulders.

'You want to come?'

They nodded. Honesty all the way up, this is genuinely what they wanted. Unfiltered and uninhibited.

Fuck.

That changed things.

'Well then,' I said. 'I'm going to spend some time reorganising things, if I'm not moving into that flat; I'll need somewhere else. And money to do it.'

'I can get you money,' Emerald said, but I quickly shook my head.

'No, I'm not taking anything from you.'

'No - I mean, I still sell my art sometimes; there's an exhibition in town tonight, where I've got a few paintings going. There are always arse-faced types with more money than taste - if you get one to buy my painting way overpriced, you can use the money to put a deposit down.'

I looked at Hannah, whose eyebrows were as high as mine.

It was a distressingly simple plan. And one that looked like it would work. In fact, it might make a very lucrative income stream - selling Emerald's art for above-sensible amounts.

I let out a laugh. 'Let me call the landlord of that flat to pull out,' I said. 'Then we can waste time until the exhibition. What time does it start?'

'Opens at six,' she said.

'What time is it now?'

'Just gone two o'clock,' Hannah said, as she snuggled into me. 'We have... quite a bit of time.'

I couldn't resist those eyes. Nor those tits.

I smiled, and kissed her, as Emerald's hands started to pull my top off, exploring my chest as she went.

'I'm spent,' I reminded them. 'But Hannah, I imagine you're still very much in the mood, seeing as you're unable not to be?'

She nodded, kissing my neck as she did. 'Mm-hm - I want you so much, daddy.'

'Then,' I said, tuning in to ensure Hannah's obedience was still at 100 - which it was - before putting my finger to her chin, pulling her up to look deep into her eyes. 'You remember what you did for me, that first time, in the back of the shop?'

She bit her lip, nodding as she remembered taking me into her mouth, making me cum across her face and tits, both of us surprised by how hot the whole thing had been.

'Well, that was me making you into my pet - I suggest you have your pet do the same for you.'

'But, I can't cum,' she said. 'So, it would just be torture.'

'Is unending pleasure torture?' I asked as Emerald stroked my chest. 'Is the promise of how good it would feel really torture?'

Hannah smiled at me. 'You're the devil.'

'Not yet,' I said. 'Maybe one day - how much do you think people would pay for their wildest dreams to come true?' I kissed her, before looking at Emerald. 'Emerald, use your mouth to make Hannah scream and moan and writhe and everything else.'

Emerald slid off me, to the floor, and I budged aside to push Hannah back. She lay down onto the bed with her hips just hanging off the side of the mattress as Emerald positioned herself between her thighs, kissing and licking her way up to Hannah's already dripping sex.

I leaned over, gave Hannah a deep kiss, before sitting up and stroking Emerald's bobbing head between her legs.

'Keep going until I come back,' I said, before dressing. 'After that, back to normal - you obey every word she says.' When I left, Hannah was pulling a pillow up over her face, moaning into it loud enough that the point of having a pillow there at all was kind of undone.

* * *

I helped myself to a shower in Hannah's home, enjoying the fruit-scented lotions and shampoos and body washes until I could almost see my muscles loosening as the fatigue and tiredness melted away.

The bath-mounted shower was red hot, and the room filled with fog, meaning I could have been anywhere. Not necessarily in the home of a woman, the life of whom I had accidentally made myself a central pillar. Anywhere.

I could be in Newcastle, starting a day of University, a week behind on coursework with a hangover on my eyelids and a late-night stir-fry in my stomach.

I could be ten years old again, trying to figure out what was wrong with me; why I was so different; how to make myself more like everyone else.

I could be fifty; having figured out my life, gotten a job I was comfortable with; maybe married. So far away from here.

I caught myself on that thought - did I want to be away from here? I could, just about, make out Hannah's moan over the hiss of the shower water. I reminded myself that both her and Emerald were here because they wanted to be. They enjoyed what was going on. Emerald was maybe lacking... context, but that was okay. Hannah was in this, fully, by request. She knew she could leave. She knew the risk. Hell, I'd already hurt her, and she forgave me and came back.

But was it me she wanted? Or was it the gift?

Or - more troublingly to consider - was there a difference, in her mind? Hell, was there a difference to me?

Was I any more than my gift?

Did it matter?

I steeled myself, cracked my neck, and shut off the shower. In a moment or two, I was dried using one of Hannah's most decadent towels, before securing it around my waist and walking through to Hannah's room.

Only, there was someone else in the house. I could hear it. The footsteps beneath me, down stairs, alongside the moans from Hannah's room. With a spring in my step, I went to the room, and Emerald looked up at me, her face slick with Hannah's juices. Hannah, near delirious, was strewn across the bed, limbs too tired and desperate to hold her up, eyes loose in her head, moaning and babbling as I came in.

'HANNAH?!' came the call from down stairs, before thundering footsteps approaching us. Hannah, sobering just a little, frowned at me and Emerald, both of us naked save for my towel, as a version of Hannah, though slightly taller, lacking any piercings, and dressed in a white shirt and cream blazer and matching suit trousers, burst in.

The stranger balked at us, her eyes landing on Hannah before averting quickly. She gave a muttered, 'Fucking hell,' before turning and leaving.

I tuned in, and felt a wave of anger and disappointment and revulsion - likely from seeing her sister naked. Because, as Hannah had mentioned before, she lived with her sister, who wasn't supposed to be home for hours.

Though, in fairness, she had said that hours ago.

I pulled down the sister's anger, and disgust, but almost immediately stopped myself from going any further - I had told myself I was only going to do this with people who wanted it. At least, people who were on board. This wasn't that. If I was a good person, and if I did what I said I was going to do, I would simply let this situation play out.

'Fuck,' Hannah said, managing to sit up, her mind coming back to her. 'Was that... oh fuck.'

Emerald looked to us, confused, not knowing how this was supposed to play out; despite being an adult, she was looking to us for guidance. For direction. Which was fair - I had, after all, basically positioned myself and Hannah as authorities inside her head.

'Get dressed,' I said. 'Both of you.'

They obeyed, without me having to mess with either of them - perhaps that authority was just the default now, unquestioned.

'What the fuck am I going to say, Jamie?!' Hannah asked as she pulled on underwear.

Emerald pulled on her own clothing, too, as I stayed in only my towel, thinking. 'Do you want me to... make this easier?' I asked.

Hannah paused, looking at me. 'You could?'

'Yes,' I said. 'But... I'm trying to be respectful. Good. I told you, I need someone to check me, to keep me... within bounds.'

Hannah and I looked at Emerald, who was watching us with uneasy eyes as she dressed, pulling on a sundress I realised I hadn't really seen her in. 'Whatever you two are on about, all I know is that she was not happy to walk in on us like that.'

Hannah pulled a jumper over her head, not bothering with a bra, and yanked on black jeans as we talked. 'She's never happy, and since it's just me and her...'

'She's protective,' I said. 'That's not something I should change. I'm staying out of this one,' I decided, stepping back. 'I'll get dressed, and me and Emerald will leave you to talk.'

Hannah nodded. 'Yeah - besides, might have been a shock and all, but, like, I'm an adult, I can have a threesome if I want. Not my fault she walked in on it.'

Emerald nodded. 'Exactly. But, you know, it can be a shock to the system. My mum didn't know I was gay until she walked on me with a girl's hand in my panties.'

I let out a small laugh. 'Right. I'll dress, then. Again.'

Once I had, pulling on my boxers, shirt and trousers, me and Emerald made a quiet exit, passing the sister as she waited in the living room. As soon as the door clicked shut behind us, the screaming match started, and I resisted the urge to tune in and calm things down.

Not my fight, I told myself. Not my fight.

'So,' I said to Emerald as we walked away from Hannah's home, the air between us tense. 'You're gay?'

She shrugged. 'I'm not really anything. Or, I'm all of them. I don't care.' She looked up at me, heat in her eyes. 'But whatever you and Hannah are, that is what I like.'

I smiled. 'Good answer.'

'It's just easier to call myself 'gay', seeing as my parents are, you know, old-school types.'

I nodded, getting it. 'Well, after that, I think you'd have to come up with a new word anyway.'

She slowed, stopping on the corner of the street. 'Speaking of...'

I looked at her, trying to figure out who she was. For someone I'd been so intimate with, she was almost a complete stranger. She was pretty - cute, I would say. Soft features and a permanent knowing smile. Her red hair, unwashed and a little sweaty, which was understandable, was pulled back into a ponytail, almost looking smart.

Knowing she was an artist made sense, as she looked like she was straight off of a University campus.

'What exactly are you and Hannah, anyway? Because, it doesn't seem... romantic.'

'Well,' I said, taking a breath. 'Romantic isn't maybe the best word. But, I trust her. And I think she knows me better than anyone else.'

'So, when you said about us going with you, you were serious?'

I nodded. 'Absolutely.'

'So... tell me the truth,' she said, that knowing smile fading into something... else. 'Because I've done BDSM. I've even done stuff that looks like BDSM, but isn't. Whatever this is... it's more than that.'

I turned towards the lake, feeling a waft of cool air. 'Yeah, it's more than just that, I suppose.'

She looked at me, frowning a little. 'When you say things, to me, to Hannah... the things you talk about. I'm not stupid. But I honestly don't know what to make of it. So, tell me the truth, or I'm out.'

'Out?'

She nodded. 'Out.'

I tuned in, pulling her honesty up to a hundred. 'You want out if I don't tell you everything right now?'

'No,' she said immediately. 'Not a chance. But I want to know anyway.'

I smiled, letting her honesty relax, but pulling up her obedience. 'If I tell you, you are bound to secrecy - only to talk about this with myself and Hannah, and never when people could be listening, understood?'

She nodded. 'Yes, although now I'm kind of worried about it-'

'I can control minds.'

She paused, looking at me as though she was waiting for a punchline.

For obvious reasons, none came, and I let her sit in it for a moment.

'Right, I'm off for a bit of food before this exhibition. Would you want me to pick you up?'

She nodded, looking a little dazed. 'Wait, you're serious?'

'I mean, I can't drive, but I'd be happy to get us a taxi-'

'No,' she said, almost annoyed. 'About- about the minds thing. You're not being serious.'

I shrugged. 'If you don't believe me, that works for me. Think what you want. I'm still going to be getting someone to over-pay for your paintings later - which, if you'll remember, was your idea.'

'Because I thought you were, like, doing hypnosis or something! That's what Hannah told me!'

I smiled. 'I'm glad she kept the lie up. But, as it stands, you can't tell anyone, so I don't see a risk. See you at half five?'

She nodded. 'See you then.'

Then, seeing her a little dazed and confused on the corner of the street, I leaned in and kissed her.

Then, I turned and left.

* * *

'You look nice.' My mum's compliment felt a little forced, but it was nice to hear. As I did up the last button on my shirt - a pleasant, deep blue - she leant against the doorway, watching me.

'Thanks?'

'I feel like we don't talk anymore, Jamie,' she said, a sadness in her eyes I wasn't used to seeing. 'After... everything that happened. With your father, the marriage... it was all so fast, and I feel like we didn't-'

'Mum,' I said, stopping her. 'I... I know what you mean. But, it's fine. Don't worry about it.'

'I do, though!' She stepped in, and I leant against my desk as she sat on the end of my bed. 'Look at you - all dressed up.'

I was, in truth - a shirt and smart trousers, wearing cologne, it was different from how I would usually dress, sure.

'It's just an art exhibition,' I said, wafting it away. For a moment, the urge to tune into her and tell her just to leave me alone roused in my mind, but I brushed that aside - there was no good reason to break into her head and start messing around. She was just upset.

'No,' she said, shaking her head. 'It's... you're a man. Going off to Uni soon, and I just... I can't believe we gave you all of that to deal with. I'm sorry.'

'Don't be,' I said. 'Honestly - you weren't happy together. Dad was happier elsewhere, so were you... and maybe I will be, too.'

It was harsh, and I could tell it hurt my mother to hear, but it was the truth.

'Jamie...' she said, with a soft voice.

'Mum,' I said, waving my hand. 'I'm not upset about it. I want to build my life - my own life. And, I'm excited to!' I stood, pulling her in for a hug. 'Don't apologise for making yourself happy.'

She sniffed, and nodded, before looking at me with serious eyes.

Then, just as quick, the dam broke, and she turned away. 'Emmy at the shop said her daughter was going to an art thing tonight - do you know her? Gabriella?'

I tried not to laugh, or choke, or balk.

'I, uh, yeah. I know her,' I said, nodding, and trying to keep it cool.

'Good,' she said. 'It'll be nice for you to see a friendly face.'

I nodded as mum left the room, leaving me to struggle with getting my shiny, fancy shoes on that had only seen work at weddings before, and thought about Gabriella Sampson - the girl from my year who had dropped out months ago.

And when I say 'dropped out', I mean she ran off with a guy before her exams, got married, and moved out of her parent's house as soon as she hit eighteen just before Christmas. It was, at the time, a massive scandal in the school. The guy she ran off with was smart to keep things as... private as possible, to the point that no one even knew his name for a few weeks.