Mind Writing Pt. 09: Gabriella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ride her face,' I told Emerald, as we swapped sides, crossing each other with a self-satisfied smirk on both of our faces.

'Yessir,' Emerald said as I reached Gabriella's open legs, her pussy pink and slick and aching to be fucked. I tugged on her hips, pulling her up the table so that Emerald was able to hop up and straddle her features more easily, lowering herself down onto Gabriella's face. I noticed that Emerald wasn't wearing underwear, and wondered when she had slipped them off - or if she'd bothered wearing any at all. Either way, I knew Hannah had picked a good pet.

Emerald settled into position, and I watched the tentative expression on Gabriella's face melt away - partially, I had to admit, due to the fact that I pulled up her arousal as Emerald's sex was lowered over her.

'Hahh,' Emerald sighed as Gabriella got to work. 'Oh she's... shit - thank you, Jamie,' Emerald hummed, her features twitching with each pulse of pleasure beating through her.

I gave her a smile, and turned my attention to Gabriella's slick sex; her legs wer almost hanging off the table at this point, and with a soft pull I was able to bring her arse to the edge. Her legs fell open, wide around me as they ran out of table to rest on, as Emerald fondled her tits.

'Do you know how long I've wanted to taste her pussy?' Emerald said as I slapped my cock against Gabriella's wet folds.

'Not as long as I've wanted to do this,' I said, before sinking in.

It's remarkable - each pussy has its own... flavour might be the wrong word.

Experience.

Some were softer, some tighter, some wetter - all of them, at least so far, had been eager for me. Some, like Shona, had been wells of experience, but neglected with time; some, like Ali, were virginal and ready to be shaped to me; Hannah was slutty, and need to be taught a lesson; Emerald was curious, and wanted to see what all the fuss was about; Holly and Erin I pushed to the back of my mind, even now.

Gabriella was different. She wasn't a virgin, and yet there was an inexperience about her - only one guy had fucked her, and she didn't find him attractive, so the sensation of being filled while in a state of lust must have been new for her; equally, this wasn't a situation she had opted into, but had rather agreed to after some... pressure. It was, for me, something close to closure, or even a punishment, if you wanted to be malicious about it. It was this great mix of things.

Even so, as I sank into her, I rammed her pleasure up to 100, and moaned, 'Cum.'

She shook like lightning was passing through her, her naked body - save for her shoes - shuddering between me and Emerald, wet noises coming from beneath Emerald's dress. I held her hips as I began to fuck her, holding her pleasure high. At that point, I opened her mind to my instruction - 'When I, or your husband fucks you, you will feel this level of pleasure between your orgasms. Only us, Gabriella, will be able to satisfy you while our cocks invade your cunt.'

Again, I slammed the instructions home, and I was able to relax my mind as her pleasure stayed there while I was deep inside her - fucking her like she was a toy for my lust.

'Hrnn-glgg-grmmm-' I heard her groan from beneath Emerald's cunt, as the redhead rode the golddigger's face like a sex toy. Emerald took Gabriella's tits in her hands, as much for leverage as for balance, and looked at me through hooded eyelids.

'Fuuuuck, she's gonna make me cum,' Emerald moaned.

So, I tuned in, and gave her the final push - just a little blip to her climax, and she rolled over the edge like a ginger boulder. She crashed, shuddering atop Gabriella's own shuddering, pleasure-wracked body, before shaking it off.

I could feel myself getting close, and knew that there was something which had to happen first.

So, I pulled out, and Gabriella's body relaxed, her new programming already taking over her body. After a moment, Emerald clambered down, and Gabriella lay there on the table, catching her breath. Her pussy was gaping slightly, her own juices dripping down her thigh as she half hung off the table, her face slick with Emerald's orgasm, make-up smeared and hair ruined.

She looked well-fucked - maybe for the first time in her life.

'Last level,' I told her. 'Get on the floor, put your dress under your knees, and bend over.'

She did as she was told, albeit slowly and with an air of confusion. 'Why am I-?' she started to ask as she got into position.

I came up behind her, and called Emerald over. 'On your knees,' I told her. 'You're going to be... helping me in.'

At that, I could have sworn I watched Emerald's eye dilate, as Gabriella looked over her shoulder at me. 'Haven't you done it? Aren't I... rewired?'

Emerald's hand took my length, hard and hot and ready, and sucked it into her mouth, languishing me with her lips and tongue.

'Nearly,' I said to Gabriella as she stayed there, bent over. 'But how good of a wife would you be-' Emerald left a thick coat of spittle on the head of me as she pulled away, as I stepped back. '-if you weren't available to your husband with all three of your holes?'

Emerald dove in, using her talented mouth and her long-repressed lust for Gabriella to shut the golddigger up.

'Fuck,' Gabrielle moaned. 'I've never - no one's-'

'Better than you thought?' I asked, watching from above as my fuck-pet ate her arse, dipping her tongue into her and tentatively stretching her with a finger. It took some time, but by tuning in and pulling down Gabriella's pain, and bringing up her pleasure, it didn't take long before she was groaning into the cold floor, hips swaying and fingers clawing at her dress, caught beneath her.

'It's - I can't think-'

'That's okay,' I said, pulling down her cognition just a little, as well as making sure her pain is as close to zero as I dare to go. With a soft pat to Emerald's head, I pull her away; Emerald quickly pivots, sitting back on her haunches, and giving me a quick re-supply of lube from her eager mouth.

Then, with a sigh, my cock is fed into the aching, tight, slick arsehole of the greatest butt there was in school.

'Fuck,' I moaned as I took Gabriella's anal virginity, the soft of her butt arching up towards me as she groaned - I pulled her pleasure up as I sank into her, Emerald's spittle helping me sink deep into her as her mind translated the pain into pleasure.

'Oh God - oh-oh-OH GOD,' she stammered, all propriety and poise that came with her wealth and artistry and beautiful dress long-lost; instead, free of my influence, she came to the sensation of my cock stretching her virgin arsehole, legs shaking and muscles clenching.

'Fucking hell,' I moaned as I began to fuck her, feeling Gabriella push back against me with each thrust.

'Yes,' she panted, lost in the pleasure. 'Yes-yes-YES!'

'You like that?' I asked, slapping her perfect cheeks. 'You like being butt-fucked by a guy you use to make fun of in school?'

'FUCK - yes, I dooo-oh GOD!'

I hammered myself home, my hips landing against those upturned cheeks I had dreamt of, once upon a time. 'You remember Ali?' I asked, knowing she had once made Ali cry during a P.E. class only about six months ago.

Gabriella nodded, though it might have just been an automatic response to my question.

'I did this to her, too,' I told her, before tuning in, and pulling her cognition down. She was dumb, horny, and moaning like a bitch in heat. 'This is what you will become whenever your husband fucks your arse - and you will offer him this every time you are naked together; if he fucks your arsehole, you will become exactly how you are now - empty-headed and desperate to be fucked.'

As I slammed my cock into her tight hole, I hammered that instruction into her. I felt it lock into place, alongside my other instructions, finding their home. She would, in anal sex with her husband, feel pleasure instead of pain; lose her thoughts; become nothing but a cock-hungry toy.

I was almost jealous, if it wasn't for the fact that this - tonight - was going to be enough for me. I knew I was going home to Hannah and Emerald, and I would likely fuck them both before the sun rose. I knew this was my life forever.

For her, it would be this once, before she spent every night with the old man she decided to go off with, to steal his money. He would fuck her, and she would cum every time.

Fuck, her tight little hole was amazing.

'Do you want me to cum inside you?' I asked her, grinning. 'Fill your little hole up?'

'Uh-huh.' she groaned. 'Fuck me - fill me - oh, god - can you cum in my pussy?'

I almost laughed. 'What?'

'I wanna get pregnant,' she moaned. 'Howard doesn't - he's sterile,' she said between groans. 'I want a baby, Jamie - put a baby in me, god, PLEASE!'

I felt her cum, again, as she begged me for my cum; I felt her seize up and groan, shaking on the floor as I fucked her.

Emerald's eyes caught mine, and her ace was the same as mine - shocked. Surprised. Kind of turned on.

There was only one problem, of course.

Being in her arsehole, I had no way of being - ahem - clean enough to fulfill thatm, even if I wanted to.

Did I want to?

Holy shit, I was close.

'Cum in me, baby,' Gabriella was moaning. 'Other - other hole - fill meeeeee...'


A huge thank-you to:

Obi

Mannie_RSF

Peer Henze

Sindre Bjørnhjell

Simon Haynes

Flarevirtue

Sole

Mithos16

EMaster

ML

Your support can never be overstated, and will never go under appreciated <3