All Comments on 'Mindy Didn't Mean to be Seduced'

by WillC2020

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WillC2020WillC2020about 2 years agoAuthor

Checking whether comments are posting. Of course, I thought the story was excellent!

sf_operative63sf_operative63almost 2 years ago

2 wrongs do not make a right. I do not see anything here that your husband had an affair except from the person he crossed swords with

If I was your hubby, I would drown both of you in the pond and call it a day.

DOL

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 2 years ago

Hear say from a man next to a drunk pissed off woman. If Jack had been a gentleman he would not take advantage of the naked woman. The marriage might still be intact but these characters don't trust each other. The wife will probably be with Jack again and probably the husband will retaliate. The marriage is ultimately doomed.

Galama88aGalama88aalmost 2 years ago

Two wrong dont make right.but surely. Extent some anger to start healing process 4 star

ttt59ttt59almost 2 years ago

Not quite believable on a few fronts: 1. You don't swim laps if you're that drunk. 2. Hubby gives no good excuse and just leaves? Not if he's trying to cover up cheating. 3. Nobody is looking for the host for that long? Loved the seduction, that was great but lead in needs some work. Nice effort!

erotikoserotikosalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful! Love the unique plot twist and original variation on a common theme, coupled with exciting sex. Great work, ver hot, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

too many things unrealistic to allow it to be a good tale,other than that you may have developed the story to make it more complete....JZK

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

"That was the whole idea, and when he finds out about it, I'll just call it payback and hope he gets it."

And this is supposed to be a marriage that works well? Why are the two even married?

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Hot and sweet, because they both love and are jealous of their wayward spouses. You readers are so judgmental and have very limited knowledge of the range of human behavior.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

she said he flirted but then ends with him having an affair?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillC2020@WillC2020
Seeking to chat with a woman who is here for the same reason I am - vivid sensual experiences as we escape to an erotic fantasy world that stretches the boundaries of vanilla real life. -- Taking time to get acquainted, but it's all erotic fantasy. All fun. No drama, pai...