Mindy's Diary Taboo Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
Taboo relations lead to Mindy telling all to her diary.
3.7k words
4.47
15.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This story involves consensual incest situations between mother, daughter and son.

5/1/2022

Dear diary,

Well hello again. It's been 20 years since we've talked. Back then I was a short, 115 pound, no butt at all 20 year old brunette with some B cup boobs. I wrote to you often about confusing things in my life. I gave up that writing because I believed I had gotten my life together. Today, I am a short, 150 pound, full butt having 40 year old dirty blonde with some half way sagging D cup boobs. I readily admit it's partially my fault. I don't really work out. But I did give birth to two kids which had a hand in it.

I guess overall it's called a mom bod. I like MILF though (Did you know that meant Mother I'd Like to Fuck?). I have a 20 year old daughter(Sindee) and a 18 year old son(Jon) now. I'm a single parent at that, my husband discovered he was gay and left two years ago. But that isn't why I'm writing again. I'll have to rewind and catch you up before I then start maybe giving you more regular updates. This all started when...

4/14/2022-I had just finished drying off from a shower in the guest bathroom since my master bathroom is being remodeled. Wrapped in a towel I made my way down the hall towards my bedroom when I passed the second door, Sindee's room. There were unmistakable moaning sounds coming from within.

I'm not one to spy, especially on my own children, but I felt the need to discretely tell her to be more careful when masturbating lest her brother walk in on her. I opened the door just a couple inches and my jaw dropped open. She was not masturbating! She had a gentleman in her room and was on top of him, riding up and down slowly.

Her back was to me and I quickly stepped back a bit so she wouldn't turn and see me. I have to admit to you, diary, that even though I knew it was wrong to watch, I couldn't leave. I was mesmerized. Especially when she leaned forward against his belly and I saw the full scope of her pleasure. Whoever Sindee was fucking had a huge, thick cock. Her pussy was stuffed full. I watched in wonder as she rode him.

I heard her say, "Fuck your cock is huge. Feels so nice inside my cunt." I was shocked that she even knew such a word! His hands on either side of her hips urged her into a faster rhythm and I heard the boy grunting with each downward thrust of Sindee's pussy.

I heard him say, "Fuck I'm cumming," and Sindee then sat motionless on top of him. She moaned loudly as her pussy was obviously being pumped full of hot cum. She pulled herself off him and backed up and laid on her belly, lifting his softening cock (and yet still impressive size) and sucking it all into her mouth.

I could only imagine what it tasted like with her own cunt juice all over that cum covered cock. As though she read my mind, Sindee pulled his cock out of her mouth and said, "Jesus Jon, your dick always tastes so good with my cream all over it."

WTF?! Jon? It couldn't be. But then the gentleman propped himself up on his elbows and it was my son, her brother! I backed slowly and quietly down the hall to my room, but slowly enough that I heard Jon say, "One of these days you're going to let me fuck that ass, right?" And her clear response of, "Quid, pro, quo."

4/14/2022-later that night in my bed. Now please diary, don't think badly of me. I'm already ashamed enough about it myself. But I was super turned on and took out my clit vibe, held it against my clit tight, closed my eyes and had my own orgasm all while I pictured my two children fucking.

4/16/2022-Jon was gone and me and Sindee were having coffee in the dining room. I wanted to confront her but decided to just see if she would open up to me with some coaxing. Hopefully I could get her to see fucking her brother was all sorts of wrong. Here's the conversation to the best of my recollection:

"So are you seeing anyone these days?"

"Well there's this one guy. But nothing serious."

"Oh? Is there a problem with getting serious with him?"

"No not really. I just don't think he's boyfriend material."

"Oh I think I see. He has a....shortcoming?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I may be your mom, but I used to know 'girl codes'. I would think it means he has a small penis and you're worried about the future."

"Mom! Stop!"

"Well? Does he?"

"Not at all. If you must know he's gotta be around 9". We've never really measured. And I really shouldn't be talking to my mom about that."

"Who else would you talk to? Your brother?"

Diary, that's as far as that conversation went. I was rather sad actually.

4/17/2022-I came home from work and instead of announcing my arrival like I usually do, I quietly snuck in the house hoping to walk in on something. I didn't hear anything but since both their cars were in the driveway, I knew they were here somewhere.

I crept up the stairs and spotted Jon's bedroom door ajar. I stopped in my tracks as I could see him fully naked sitting on his bed. A peek one door over and I saw Sindee's door shut. Jon stood and walked to his dresser, his impressive cock stood straight up and I think Sindee had it right. 9" at least.

He grabbed a bottle of lube and laid back on his bed. Diary, I really thought that at least this was normal. He was going to lube his cock up and masturbate. All boys do. But what did I have to witness? He had a glob of lube alright, but he was spreading it onto his asshole! And alone he was NOT! He said, "And by doing this, I then get to fuck your ass?"

Just then Sindee came into view and she was cinching up a strap. She turned just right and I saw a flesh colored strap on cock she had just put on. She said, "All in good time. Now suck my girl cock." And he did! Jon sucked on that strap on cock like it was a real cock. I hated myself for this, but diary, my pussy got so wet and I had to pull my dress up and shove my hand inside my panties.

Jon got on all fours on the bed and Sindee positioned herself behind him. I heard my son gasp as she slid that girl cock into his ass in one motion. As she fucked him she said, "You know, my friend Brandon is bi. And his cock is just as nice and big as yours. I'm almost positive he'd want a threesome." Jon was getting into it now and actually backing up to meet her forward thrusts. The slapping of flesh on flesh was loud. I wondered if they were even worried about getting caught.

He screamed out that he was close to cumming so Sindee pulled out and got underneath him. Her mouth barely got over his cock when he started bucking his hips and filled her mouth with his cum. I moaned a bit too loudly as my own orgasm hit. I had to hurry back down the stairs so they wouldn't see me!

5/1/2022-And that leads me to today diary. I have pretty much avoided them and have locked myself in my room after work each day. I feel ashamed that I'm so turned on by the thought of them fucking. Once a week masturbation has turned into four or five times a day. And always with the thought of Jon's huge cock or of Sindee's gorgeous body. I'll update more and hopefully wrap my head around it. Diary, you always helped me in the past, let's hope you will now.

5/3/2022

Dear diary,

As I write this it is 3 A.M. Something wonderful happened. But also shameful. Well I think. I just don't know anymore. I was sound asleep having gone to bed early at 9. At about 11 I was startled awake by my daughter clapping a hand over my mouth. With her other hand she made a shhhh gesture against her lips. She let her hand off my mouth and said, "You know, don't you?" I could only nod.

"I knew it. And you're ok with it? I would have thought you'd be screaming mad." Sindee stood and I noticed she was completely nude. I gulped loudly. She then looked closely at me, at how I was eyeing her hungrily. "Wait. You're turned on. You want me don't you mom? Or do you want both of us?"

"Both." It was barely a whisper.

"But you do want your daughter's pussy."

"Sindee," I started. But she shushed me again. She dipped one finger inside her wet slit and then held the finger under my nose.

She grinned down at me before turning to walk away. She stopped at the door and said, "Get out that big dildo of yours. Yes, I know you have one. We'll play another time. For now I want you to ride that huge dildo while you listen to me in the next room getting fucked by your son." She left my room and I heard her own door close. She probably yelled for dramatic effect, but through the wall I distinctly heard, "Fuck Jon, you're so fucking huge. Come fuck your sister."

In a flash I was out of bed and stripped off my nightie, pulled the 12" suction cup dildo out of my toy box. Now diary, I'm not proud of this but I felt extra naughty, so I slipped down the hall and quietly stuck the dildo against the wall opposite Sindee's bedroom door. I was so wet that there was no resistance at all, the entire length slipped inside my pussy with ease.

I rocked back and forth as I stared at the bedroom door, behind which I knew my son was fucking my daughter. I came several times as I fucked myself on that monster dildo while I listened to the moans, groans and outright screams of my daughter. I was actually about to have another orgasm when I heard them stop so I had to remove myself and the dildo from the area.

I heard doors open and close so assumed Jon was back in his room. Just before writing to you, diary, my door opened halfway and Sindee asked, "How many times did you cum?"

"Four," I whispered. "Almost five."

"Good mommy. Night."

5/10/2022

Dear diary,

Nothing more has happened like the other night. Sindee is bold now. Her casual attire around the house now is one of two combinations. She's either wearing a short T-shirt with no panties on or topless with panties on, her smallish tits jiggling ever so slightly.

5/11/2022

Dear diary,

After morning coffee and before Sindee left for work, she told me I was to go upstairs and give my son a blow job since she was running behind and couldn't herself. "Sindee....please don't," I whispered in embarrassment. She told me that if I wanted to taste her pussy, I would obey. I was to also make sure he knew it was a gift from Sindee.

I reluctantly made my way up the stairs and to his room. He was fast asleep still and I entred quietly and knelt at the side of his bed. Jon was a handsome boy, well, man now really. My hand shook as I pulled back the covers revealing his naked body. He had semi morning wood going on.

Diary, I must admit it looked gorgeous and even though I was reluctant, my lust took over and I softly covered his cock with my mouth. I took it all in and then stilled my head. Even asleep his cock was reacting and lengthening and hardening in my mouth. I always got wet at that feeling and this morning was no different.

Jon stirred awake and looked down to see his own mother with her mouth around his now stiff cock. He started to move but I gripped his cock in one hand and pulled my mouth off it. "Shhh," I said. "It's ok. Sindee told mommy to take care of you this morning because she was running late." He nodded and laid back down which allowed me to get to work.

I won't say I'm great at sucking dick, but I think I'm ok at it. I bobbed up and down, allowed my saliva to drool out of my mouth and slicken his cock. I got into the whole gambit of giving head. Up and down motions, licking the shaft now and again, stroking while licking his balls, some licks of his taint before licking up the shaft again, teasing the head, deepthroating.

I considered myself his cocksucking whore. Jon responded well, pushing upward and gagging me with his size. "I'm going to cum mom," he finally said after about 20 minutes. I kept just the tip in my mouth as he exploded, hot salty cum shot spurt after spurt inside my mouth. I did not swallow but collected it all so I could savor the taste.

Once he was done and pulled his cock from my mouth, I swallowed every bit. My son thanked me but I was too ashamed to say anything. I got up and ran from the room to hide myself away in my own bedroom. But once again diary, forgive me, I masturbated myself to two orgasms before crying myself to sleep.

5/11/2022-late night entry

Dear diary,

Sindee woke me up tonight to talk. She was not aggressive, just a straightforward talk. She wants me to be comfortable with turning our household into an incestuous throuple relationship. She made valid points that we are all adults and should share our love. She asked me to check literotica and read some stories. But she also made it clear that if we do this, she is the dominant factor in what would be our relationship.

Not heavy BDSM stuff, but she said make no mistake, she controls things. She says, we would do. I'm going to read like I promised. I'm tired of fighting these feelings, especially since I seem to be getting so turned on with what's been happening. I'll let you know. But make no mistake diary, she will NOT be the dominant.

5/13/2022

Dear diary,

Well I did two days of solid reading on incest. I've decided to do it. As long as they'll have me that is. I can't hide how horny I get anyways.

5/14/2022

Dear diary,

I'm writing this late at night and this may very well be my last entry. You see, I'm not confused any longer. This is what my life will be from here on out and I don't feel ashamed any longer. I will relay to you what happened. Beware though, it's long and it's hot. I'll start at the beginning of the day and just lay it all on the line.

It was extra early in the morning and having made up my mind that I wanted this relationship, I stripped naked and went to Sindee's room. I quietly entered but left the door slightly ajar so some light would shine through in her otherwise dark room. Sindee was asleep on her back, the sheets only covered her bottom half. I took just a moment to appreciate her tits. They were so beautiful. I stood at the head of her bed and gently tapped her. "Honey? Sweetheart? It's time for breakfast." Her eyes opened slightly but I knew she still had a sleep fog about her.

"Mom? It's like 4 in the morning. It can't possibly be time for breakfast."

"Oh but it is sweetheart." I took Sindee's hand and guided it to my already dripping cunt. Her eyes went wide.

"I believe you're right. Is mommy going to serve me something hot for breakfast?"

My only response was to straddle her face, my back to the headboard so I could look down at her body. Sindee's response was immediate as I felt her tongue penetrate my folds. Her tongue was magical and made my body shiver. I realized almost at once that my baby girl was experienced. Mine was not the first pussy she had devoured. I leaned forward slightly to start massaging her breasts.

Sindee reached down and threw her covers off revealing the fact that she slept naked. There was a huge black dildo laying next to her. "Baby, were you horny last night?" I asked. Sindee nodded against my pussy and just the change in motion almost made me cum. Now diary, this may sound strange, but how could I not be there for my daughter in a time of need?

I fell all the way forward as I grabbed her toy. I placed the tip of the dildo to the entrance of her pussy, Sindee instinctively knew what was happening and her hands reached down to pull her pussy lips apart. "Mommy will make it better sweetheart." I pushed the huge black toy cock inside her and Sindee's pussy seemed to open up wide and swallow it rather than my helping hand shoving it in.

When it was fully inside she screamed in pleasure against my cunt, which instantly sent me over the edge. My pussy exploded cum against my daughter's face and mouth and I screamed myself as I drove the toy cock in and out of her pussy furiously. Sindee's orgasm shook her before I was even done with my own. I could see fluid leaking out between her pussy and the dildo, her screams of pleasure music to my ears.

When our bodies returned to normal after our high, I laid next to Sindee with my arm around her, my lips leaving light kisses on her neck. "Why didn't you come to mommy if you were so horny last night?"

"I didn't know if you'd reject me or not," she replied.

"You were pretty forceful before."

"I know mommy. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. Listen to mommy. If we are going to be this type of family, I am the one in control. Oh if you and your brother play alone and you want to be the dominant one that's fine, as long as he agrees. And we don't talk about this with anyone. You talk to your brother later and make him understand. Now, you've been naughty teasing your brother with your ass but never delivering."

Sindee nodded. "Never again. If you promise something, you must deliver. We're going to make it right. I'll take one for the team, as the saying goes. But you can be the hero and present me to him as a gift. Now put on that strap on and let's go get your brother."

Sindee did as told and we made our way to Jon's room. It was evident he was fully aware as he was laying naked in bed and had his 9" cock firmly in his grip when we walked in. She quickly explained that I was on board and my stipulations. We both moved onto the bed and proceeded to give him a sloppy blow job, intent on getting it as slippery as possible. I could see the look of heaven in his eyes as he watched his own mother and sister sucking on his fuck pole.

I ordered Sindee onto her back and Jon behind me. Sindee understood and firmly held the strap on steady as I lowered my hungry cunt onto it. I rode up and down for just a few minutes to warm up, then told Jon my ass was his to take. I lowered down all the way and stopped.

My son slid up behind me and gently placed the head of his cock against my rosebud. He was very timid and couldn't quite push it in. "Son," I said firmly, "Quit being bashful and put that fucking dick into my ass!" Jon's shyness faded and he pushed his cock inside my ass deep and hard. Sindee saw my mouth gape open and my eyes roll. "Oh fuck yes!" I screamed. "Now fuck me. Both of you fuck your mommy."

An immediate small orgasm ripped through me as they both began thrusting into me. Once that faded, I was their slut to use. Each one of them pounded heavily into me. I felt the head of my son's cock expanding and knew what was coming. "Fuck yes. Cum in mommy's asshole baby. Fucking cum for me."

Jon exploded cum inside me and I knew it was better than he had hoped because my own orgasm gripped me and my sphincter clamped down hard on his cock, milking every last drop of cum out. He pulled out of my ass, thinking his mind couldn't be blown anymore than what it was, when I then slid off Sindee and turned to swallow Jon's cock into my mouth. The taste was bitter with my own ass, but flavorful as well because I could taste his own semen on it as well. His jaw gaped open. Sindee started to laugh evily.

We all three then laid down, spent. Sindee then said, "Hey brother," emphasizing the term brother for my benefit. "Think we should tell aunt Cindy that mom is on board now?"

"Cindy? As in my sister Cindy? Oh fuck what have I agreed to?"

Well that's it diary. I'm now in an incestuous relationship with the two people closest to me. I'm not ashamed anymore. If anything, I feel closer to them. Maybe I'll keep you updated, maybe I won't. Either way, you helped me ease my own mind about it. Thanks.