Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walks right over to me and I give Renee a look.

Renee smiles and brushes a hair out of my face. Her hand lingers a little too long on my cheek and I want to pull away. What is she doing? She then undoes one of the top buttons on my gray shirt and tugs it from out of my jeans. She is smiling with her eyes.

"Taylor?" Paige's voice calls to the darkest parts of my body.

My body reacts instantly. My breasts feel heavy, almost as heavy as the hunger settling right between my thighs. My mouth waters. I lick my lips and turn to look at her. She is glaring at Renee.

Renee leans into me and wraps an arm around my waist. I see the anger on Paige's face but it doesn't make me feel remotely better. I don't want to make her upset. Even if I basically made small talk with her fiancé moments after making her cum with my tongue and then my fingers, I don't want revenge. Not with her. I just want- I stop my train of thought. I don't want that. "What?" I sound harsher than I intend to

"We need to talk."

"About what?" Renee's thumb rubs against my hip bone. I snatch Renee's hand and give her a look.

She shrugs and let's go of me. But the damage is done. In front of us is the ice queen. Paige doesn't look bothered anymore. She actually looks bored. Maybe she doesn't care if there is anyone else in the picture. Renee gives her too much credit.

"Can we go somewhere private?" Paige walks away before I can answer. I look at Renee who has an amused smile and shrugs. I guess that's all the help I'll get from her. I follow Paige out through the front door of the house.

She almost stomps down the steps, but with her dancer legs it looks more like she is gracefully dancing down to her car. It's some fancy two door white, BMW. Figures. I turn back to look at the house. Renee drove us here but I don't want to explain why they shouldn't wait up for me. Paige gets in the driver side and the butler comes around to open my door. No point on making her wait. I'll send Renee a quick text. I can always Uber home if she's gone by the time we get back.

"I didn't think you would come."

I don't say anything and stare out of my window. We drive through town and eventually she turns onto a parkway. It has a running trail right next to it. There is also a river next to the trail. There are people rowing. The sun is shining and the trees and grass look vibrant. They are that bright green that almost looks yellow with every movement. It is a beautiful day out. She finally pulls into a small parking lot and gets out of the car. I bite my lip and follow her. My eyes are glued to the soft curve of her ass. Her legs go on for miles in these shorts.

"I didn't come here so we could go hiking." I grunt. I'm hot and sweating. It has nothing to do with the sun beating down on me.

"We're almost there." Once I'm about to say something again she takes a random turn and walks into a wooded area. I should feel nervous but I'm mostly annoyed. There is no trail, is she just winging it? Or does she come here with all of her fuck buddies? I don't think I qualify as a buddy though.

She finds a big rock. Half covered in moss and half dried by the sun and sits on it. We're covered by a massive green curtain around us. There are some yellows in the fallen leaves but everything else is green. Even the trees are covered by vines and moss. I can't see the trail or anyone who could be walking by.

"So, you have me right where you want me." My tone is dry. Just as dry as my mouth.

"I didn't want any of this."

I stand there awkwardly.

"It's a convenient marriage."

I still say nothing.

"I was never supposed to see you again." Her tone is accusatory.

I turn my head to the side and put my hands on my hips. "Ditto. And yet I was the one on my knees eating you out minutes before you announced your engagement. What the fuck?"

She crosses her legs and places both hands on her knees. She is as cool as a cucumber. Or maybe she is really a cold-hearted bitch. That's what Renee called her. Maybe she is right.

"Were you with him the first time we hooked up?"

She lowers her eyes and huffs. "I was never supposed to see you again."

"But you did!" I raise my voice.

"It was the one night I had all to myself." Her cool demeanor annoys me even more. "It was the one night my father gave me the freedom to do what I wanted. I've never had that. It was to celebrate my graduation. Ever since I was little, I have had every day of my life planned for me. From morning to night, I am on a strict schedule that I have to follow. Not just what I do but what I eat, how I conduct myself, what I wear. It is only fitting that he hand picks my future husband. Both him and Henry's father have been planning this marriage since before I could think for myself."

None of this is making any of it better for me. I try to imagine James being this controlling tyrant she is describing but it is hard. For an old, rich, white guy he seemed easy going and not so full of himself. But what do I know about what happens behind closed doors? I can see him being a concerned father who wants the best for his daughter.

"And Henry is just as controlling as my dad, if not more so. He wants to know who I'm talking to on the phone, who I spend my time with, what I am doing now and later. It is suffocating." Her breathing is accelerating and her cheeks are burning up. I see unshed tears but don't make a move. This is the longest I have heard her talk. "I'm going from one overly protective man in my life to another. I can see why my mom-" She swipes the tear that runs down her face and sits up higher. I inch closer to her. What happened to her mom? I am being pulled to her misery like a moth to a flame. I see some of my younger self in her. Pissed off at the world, wanting to take charge of her own life. "And then that night you wanted to control me too, I almost became unhinged. What is it with you people and controlling things? Why can't I get away?"

"I'm not like them." The disappointment is evident on my face. Had she continued to talk about her mother I would have an insight to who she actually is. She is very selective in what she gives away.

"You are. You want me on your terms, you said that." She accuses me.

I did say that, because it is true. I would love nothing more than to control her. But not if she doesn't want to follow me lead. My heart goes out to her. She is very young. And from the sound of it not enjoying her life as she should be. I guess no amount of money can be worth being monitored every hour of the day.

"The only reason my father isn't blowing my phone up asking where I am is because I told him I would take you home." She laughs bitterly. "How much longer before you're asking where I am and who I am with?"

I walk over and sink to my knees in front of her, the same way she did when we were in her dad's waiting room. The damp grass seeps through the jeans but I don't care. I want to apologize and make her feel better but I can't. She led me on. She asked for me. I gave her what I could and she selfishly took it knowing she could give me nothing in return. Her wet eyelashes turn to me and she looks down at me.

"I only want you to be submissive in the bedroom. I don't push beyond that." Not that it matters. This is not going to happen. Whatever is going on between us needs to stop now before it gets worse. But here on my knees looking up at her, my resolve wavers.

I haven't let myself be vulnerable in a long time. Since my first year of high school to be exact. After I lost my parents, I turned to a senior girl who knew how to take advantage of someone who had lost everything. She was the one who introduced me to this world of submission and control. After she graduated, I never heard from her and then I was alone again. My aunt, Sally, was kind and looked out for me because I was all she had left from my mother. But I knew she didn't know what she was doing. She was relieved when I moved out as soon as I could. Again, I was alone in the world.

I shut down my thoughts. I haven't thought about things like that in so long, I've buried these memories and Paige just pulls everything out of me. She's ruining me.

I rest my hand against her calf and wait for her to say something.

She sniffles but says nothing to me.

"What do you want?" I control my breathing. I can give her some control. If only for a moment. Only for her.

She licks her lips and wipes another tear away. "I want you to make me forget."

"How?"

Her normally icy, blue eyes are melting. They take up half of her face and I am lost in them. I find myself swimming to their deepest parts hoping I never reach the bottom. She leans back against the rock and rests on her elbows.

"Take off my shorts." The order is soft but certain. She might think she doesn't have any control in her life but that isn't true. At least not with me.

I slowly trail both hands up her smooth legs and finally unbutton her pants. I pull the zipper down and she lifts her hips so that I can pull them down all the way. She removes one leg from them but leaves the shorts wrapped around the other one.

I am staring at her juicy, pink hole. Her lips are bare but she has trimmed the hair above her pubic bone.

"Don't you ever wear underwear?" My voice is gruff. I'm upset at how much she affects me.

"Shhh." She opens her legs wide and rests each foot on the edge of the rock. "Lick me, slowly."

Saliva pools under my tongue. I didn't think I would ever get to taste her again. Her forbidden fruit is going to be the end of me. I kiss her inner thighs, taking turns between each one. With each kiss I am brought closer and closer to her heated center. Her breathing is quick and her cheeks are even more pink. She's biting on her lip and squeezing both breasts over her shirt. I see her puffy nipples poking through and I want to taste them. I will next time. Next time? No, there won't be a next time. This is just for today. To get her through the next hideous half a century where she'll be married to that rich, insensitive, controlling, asshole.

I finally let my tongue dig into her wet pussy and watch her eyes roll back. Her head falls back. "Oh, fuck!" she mewls. Normally, if I was in charge, I would force her to look at me. This is her show though.

I lick at my leisure, letting my tongue roam each crevice I can find. I mix my saliva and her juices around her perfect lips. I dig my tongue deep in her pussy and watch as she pinches her nipples with every thrust. I sink down lower and allow my tongue to roam her puckered hole. She tastes divine. Her head snaps up and she moans. I do it again and again and her moans become more pronounced. Her eyelids are almost close but I know she is watching me. With each swipe of my tongue her fingers pull on her nipples.

I flatten my tongue and lick my way from the very bottom to the very top. I dig my tongue deep into her pussy and fuck her again while until she starts to moan some incoherent words. I decide to speed things up before someone nearby decides to come investigate. I bring two fingers up and pull her lips apart so that I can see her pretty pink clit. I lick at a steady pace and I feel the orgasm forming under my tongue.

Her hips push off the rock and into my face and I welcome her eager thrusts. There is some sweat dripping down the side of her face. There are baby hairs sticking to her glistening forehead. Her neck turns the same shade of pink as her cheeks. The green background from the trees and the grass give her the perfect backdrop. Her eyes are a vibrant light blue. I briefly worry that she is getting too hot and might be dehydrated but I continue to lick away at the same pace. I will never forget this image of her. This is going to haunt me for years to come.

I rub my legs together and feel the slickness. She is so hot. I haven't had someone order me around even in the slightest in years. If anyone could do it it had to be her. My mind starts to imagine making her cum like this every morning. I almost stop what I'm doing. I can't go there. My lips latch on to her clit and my tongue flutters against it. She bites her palm and her body begins to shake. Her juices gush into my mouth and I groan in appreciation. I give myself this split second to be happy.

******

I'm staring out the window again, ignoring the thunderous cloud hanging over me.

"Was that your girlfriend?" She turns down the pop music in the background.

"Who?" I play dumb. Because apparently, I am the biggest idiot in the world. Just one more taste I told myself. And now I can't imagine not being able to do that again. Even if it's on her terms. I want her. I want to cry in frustration. I ball my hands into fists. I can't. We're from two different worlds. We can't.

"The red head." She's being an ice queen again.

Yes, I want to lie. "No." I can't lie.

"But you guys have hooked up?"

I don't answer her questions.

"Why aren't you dating?"

"I don't date."

"You just fuck?" She seems annoyed by this.

"Yes, I fuck." I turn to look at her, we're at a stop light. My eyes travel from her eyes, down her neck, to her breasts, and finally to her thighs. She squeezes them together and I look away again. No reason to hide my want from her. She knows the hold she has over me. And if she doesn't, she is an even bigger idiot than I am.

She doesn't say anything else, and we're both wrapped up in our own thoughts for the next few minutes.

"I can give you a ride home." We're about to get on the highway, the opposite direction of her home.

So that she can show up unannounced whenever she feels like it? "No." I pull my phone out and ask her to pull over into a McDonalds' parking lot. "I'll just order an Uber from here."

She presses her lips together but for once in her life does as she is told. Well almost, she pulls into a parking lot but doesn't unlock her doors.

"I'll wait with you until the driver comes."

I can still smell her on my lips, her cum is still on my tongue, and the car is drenched in her scent. I can't bear another second in this car.

"So, are you from around here?" She turns off the car and the lights dim down until they turn off. "Or are you from Lakeshire?" That's the town where we met. Where apparently, she went to school at. And now fate has brought us together again. I don't think we would have ever crossed paths if I never went on that trip. Or maybe we would have but by then she would be a wife to be content with her perfect little life and I would just be some random journalist who interviewed her father.

"I'm not from around here." She turns her whole body towards me. I lean my head back and finally look at her. She is a sight for sore eyes. "I moved here after I graduated once I had a job secured." She digests this information. "Had you ever been with a girl before me?"

Her bright cheeks answer my question. "No."

It is music to my ears. I'm her first. But not her last. I swallow the lump in my throat. "What is your favorite book?" Here I am, dying to get to know more about her when I should be pushing her out of my life for good.

"Pride and Prejudice." She's a romantic. "Yours?"

I stare at her for too long. She's pulling at my heart strings and I am digging my own grave.

"We're not doing this." I unlock the door and get out of the car. Slamming the door, I walk away. She parked closer towards the busy street. The air coming from the cars speeding by is welcoming. I make my way to the front of her car, towards a sidewalk. I feel her tug my arm in her direction. I almost lose my footing and turn to break my fall. I land on top of her, we're on her hood.

She kisses me instantly. I melt into her without hesitation. My mouth aggressively possesses her eager lips and I pull her hands away from my waist, to hold them down on her sides. My tongue digs deep into her wet mouth, ready to fight for dominance. She stands down. She lets me guide the kiss, the speed, the intensity. I feel her submit to me and I can't help but moan at the feelings coursing through me. She's giving me a taste. A glimpse at what a perfect little submissive she could be if she wanted to. And I want it. God, I want it.

When I finally pull away from her face, we both stare at each other. She looks nervous. I know I look lost because I feel it. Deep within me I feel like a teenager again when the cops came to my house to tell me my parents died in an accident. This is gut wrenching.

I push myself off her and sit as far away from her as I can. What am I doing? I can't be vulnerable around her.

"Taylor."

"Stop." I lick my swollen lips and rub my face. "Stop fucking with me, Paige."

"I'm not!" She comes to stand in front of me and grabs my hands.

I feel her lips against my palm. "I'll give you whatever you want."

My heart accelerates again and comes to a complete stop when we make eye contact. I see the sincerity in her eyes. I pull my hand and look away from her. No. She steps between my legs and wraps her arms around my neck. "I'll listen to you. I'll give myself to you in any way that you want me."

Not every way that I want you.

"And then what? You'll be a married woman with a lesbian lover on the side." How is that fair to anybody? How is that fair to me?

She doesn't have a response and that hurts almost as much as her lies. Her torturous kisses, deceiving smiles, and dangerous eyes. I can't just have her now and then have it be ripped away whenever she gets bored. Or what if her fiancé ever discovered us? Her lack of accountability and inability to foresee future repercussions really shows her age.

"Please, Taylor." She leans down and captures my lips. "I need you." She breaths against my bottom lip. We exchange breaths for a couple of seconds before my hands wrap around her small waist and I pull her towards me. I hang on to her for as long as I can before she turns into thin air.

******

I look down at my phone again and groan.

On my screen is a picture of Paige laying on her bed. The picture is innocent enough if her boobs weren't half way out begging for my salivating mouth. She wants me to see her today. It has been three days since I have seen her and I'm a walking bitch in heat. I want her. And the pictures she keeps sending me are not helping.

I call James to schedule an appointment, asking for his availability.

"I actually have a window at noon today if you can make time." I look up at the heavens and shake my head. If the angels really didn't want me to do this, they wouldn't make it so easy.

"I'll be there." I say as I gather my things and shoot Tommie a quick email.

I make it to the house with ten minutes to spare. The maid guides me to the same waiting room as before and I sit back. She says he should be done with his meeting by noon and I thank her. I take my phone out and take a picture of the bookcase in the corner of the room. I send it to Paige and wait for her response. I hope she knows to wait for my cue before doing anything rash. I want us to get together afterwards. I hear a door open and close down the hall. I guess James is done sooner than expected.

Paige walks through the door and locks it behind her. She's wearing gray sweats, and a black tank top, her gray fuzzy socks are adorable. I would believe her innocent act if her eyes weren't so telling of what she wanted. She pounces on me and kisses me with the same desperation as before. I wrap my hands around her plush ass cheeks and try not to groan too loudly.

"Paige," I warn her. She moans against my lips and grinds into my leg. "Paige, we can't." I try again.

She sucks on my bottom lip and I feel her heated center against my thigh. Her breathing is coming out in huffs, but her moans continue to fall into my mouth. I catch each and every one along with her thrusts into me. I feel her nails against my neck and hiss. "Paige, your dad will be done soon." I want to stop her but I can feel that she is close. I hope there is no wet stain on my pants after this. I will probably need to fix my hair afterwards, and my lipstick is ruined. But instead of pushing her off I encourage her more by snaking my hand into her sweats. She bites my bottom lip when I find what I am looking for.

123456...8