Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch your breasts."

She doesn't hesitate. I feel her head move and I know she's looking down at her hands. I see a reflection coming from one of her hands and for the first time notice the big rock on her ring finger. I bite my lip. What am I doing? All of this is wrong.

"Pinch your nipples." My voice is thick.

Her breath quickens but she doesn't do as I order.

"Pinch-"

"I want you to do it." Her voice is breathless.

"No." My response is harsh. She doesn't get to come here and tell me what to do. This is not what I signed up for. Deep down inside I know I'm angry at the inanimate object on her ring finger. Some of the anger is reserved for me as well. I'm the one allowing this.

"Please," She leans back and exposes her neck. Her eyes are closed, eyebrows pulled in, lips are frowning. I finally see the tear slide silently down her cheek. I watch as it slips down her chin.

My hands come up to cover her own. I guide our fingers back and forth against her nipples. She coos in appreciation and I feel her thighs press together. I massage her breasts in both of our hands. I can't stop my lips from brushing against her neck. For a second I imagine she is mine. Just mine. That we are in our own little world and that she wants me to be hers too. This is dangerous.

I use one of her hands to slip down her ribs and past her stomach. Her breath hitches when I open my legs up causing hers to do the same. I push past her skirt until I find her wet pussy, so wet. I bite her neck and she moans. Using her fingers, I spread her cream around her lips and her tight little hole. She removes her other hand from her breast and places mine directly on it. I tug on her nipple and she shivers. She then snakes her free hand past my robe into my own slick center. The brush of her timid fingers against my bare pussy unguards me. I want to stop her. I want to lean into her curious fingers. Instead I rub against her opening with more determination. She matches my hand movement and I feel myself getting close. My fingers guide her own to rub against her swollen clit. I quicken the pace when she moans louder.

She turns her head in my direction and kisses me deeply. I feel her body tense and only when she begins to tremble against our hands, do I let myself cum all over her fingers. It is a sweet sensation. The blossoming feeling in my chest takes up all of the space in there. Behind my eyelids I see sunshine and bright skies. The color is much too blue to match Paige's eye color but I realize I'm seeing the world through her eyes. I'm looking at our little world.

Her hand slows down the way mine does and we both catch our breath. I peck her lips a couple of times and watch her eyes slowly open. I don't get more than a second to share this moment with her before her features go back to being stoic. One moment she is letting herself feel and the next she puts on a mask of indifference. It's a transformation that I'm not a fan of.

"Oh shit." She hops from my arms and rushes to her purse. She excuses herself and goes to the restroom.

The cold that replaces the spot on my lap is almost unbearable.

Once she steps out of the bathroom, she looks collected. "I'm sorry, I have dinner with-" She looks at me and I see the shame in her eyes.

She's going to him.

I stand and tug on the silky belt around my waist. "Why would you come here if you had dinner plans with him?" I don't hide the anger.

"I needed to see you." Needed, not wanted. It doesn't make me feel better. "His parents are in town..."

"Well you can go now. I didn't expect you to stay anyways." I walk to the door and watch as she throws on her shirt. She has trouble getting the buttons to cooperate. I open the door once she is put back together. Her hair is perfect, as is her clothing. It bothers me now knowing she doesn't have any underwear if she is going to see him.

"I would stay if I could." Her cheeks are bright pink and her lips are bruised. One of my bite marks looks fresh on her neck.

"I don't let any of the girls I fuck stay the night."

Her eyes turn fierce. I don't let it intimidate me. I welcome it. She steps closer to me. "You would let me stay."

"Are you fucking him too?"

"Fuck you." She snatches the door knob from my hand as she leaves. The door slams and shakes the painting on my wall.

******

The rest of the week goes by uneventfully.

I bounce back between being angry at Paige and being angry at myself for even entertaining her. She got what she wanted that night. She got to come over to my place, have an amazing orgasm, and still save face with her fiancé and his family. Meanwhile I had to change my sheets, blow out all the candles and wash away any lingering traces of her from my skin. Why did I do that?

I finish up James' article and it goes live.

Tommie gives me my next assignment and also informs me that I have this Wednesday free to start on operation Paige and Henry's wedding story...spread...whatever it is. He isn't asking any questions and I'm not volunteering any information. To stop myself from going completely insane I have thrown myself into my work and ignored any looks from my other co-workers. My mood is shit and everyone has steered clear of me. The only person who I have been able to tolerate is Renee, who I have yet been able to catch outside of work, and the intern who gets me things before I even ask for them.

Tuesday night I get an email from James congratulating me on the article even though he was the one that provided me with all of the information. All I did was shed some light on who he was as a person as opposed to kissing his ass and portraying him as a God. He also asks to please have drinks with him tomorrow after my first meeting with his daughter and Henry. My response is quick and short. I'm sure a drink after that meeting is exactly what I will need.

I decided to call my aunt, it has been a while and I have no excuse not to.

She answers on the first ring. "Hi, darling." Her accent is slightly thicker than Lana's.

"Hi aunt Sally." She sounds tired. I don't want to feel guilty for not visiting her but it is hard not to. Maybe I can go sometime next week.

"I thought you forgot all about me." She chuckles.

I imagine her sitting on her couch watching the news, knitting something to pass the time. No matter how many times I asked her why she never remarried after uncle Phil died, her answer never changed: 'you only find your soulmate once.' I wish she didn't have to be alone though.

"I'm sorry. I've been so busy with work. What have you been up to? Lana said she saw you recently." She's really happy to know I still talk to Lana. She talks about how it's been raining down there. The bugs have been more irksome than usual so she's been staying in more than she likes. The church ladies she sees every Tuesday to play bridge with are on the outs right now because of some gossip surrounding one of their nieces.

"Apparently she's leaving her husband for a woman." The shock is clear in her voice.

"Maybe she's not happy." My aunt heard rumors about me sneaking around with some of the girls I went to high school with but I could never bring myself to be honest with her. I was already a burden to her.

"Maybe but if she was a person with good character she wouldn't go behind his back and cheat on him with another woman. It's a sin."

I sigh. This story is much too relatable. I need to come clean if I am ever going to visit her again. "Aunt Sally, you do know I like girls, right?"

There is some silence then another sigh on her end. "Yeah, I heard about that. You were causing havoc with all of my friends in your high school days."

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be." She sounds sincere. "I always defended you. Even if the rumors were true I told them it wasn't like you were out there killing anyone."

"So why are you being hard on Gertrude's niece?"

"Didn't you hear me? It's not that it's a woman that she's cheating with it's that she's cheating at all."

"Oh." I feel like shit. Maybe this is the sign I need to stop whatever I'm doing. But why does my heart feel so heavy at the thought of never seeing Paige again? "Well, don't be too hard on her. I bet she is terrified of what people are going to say or what they're going to do now that they know."

She doesn't respond and I change the subject. After a few more minutes of talking I let her know I'll drop by sometime next week. She is over the moon.

******

I never thought I would be back in this house.

The butler opens the door and guides me to another room on the first floor. It is a library. He tells me that the misses and mister will be a couple of minutes. I place my purse on a thick wooden table in the middle of the room. The wood is almost red and it is glossy. No dust settling in anywhere.

I walk around, looking for any titles I might be familiar with and interested in the ones I'm not. Does James spend a lot of time here? There is some liquor and cigars by the window on a marble table. He probably entertains a lot of gentlemen here. Has probably discussed business and made a lot of money behind these doors. If walls could talk...

The door opens behind me and I see Henry stride in first. His walk is confident as is his handshake. He's wearing a dark suit with black shoes. "Taylor." No warmth.

"Henry." I shake with equal force. I know my first impression on him was not the best.

Paige is behind him, using him as a shield.

She closes the doors behind her and finally looks at me.

She's wearing a yellow sundress. It hugs her body so that I can see her nipples poking through the thin fabric. If she was wearing any underwear, I would be able to see the lining too. Her tan sandals match the color of the flowers on the dress. Her hair is freshly wet, she just got out of the shower.

I lean over and kiss her soft cheek. I can't help myself. "Paige." It has been too long. And just like that I am being sucked in by her gravitational pull.

Her skin turns bright red when I pull back and I see the shock in her eyes. The color is not quite as dark as it gets when she cums under my tongue but it makes my imagination run wild. I turn away and motion towards the table.

Paige and Henry sit on one side and I sit on the other.

I allow my body to take over and go through the motions of turning on the recorder, pulling my notepad out, and setting the questions I typed down on my lap. I am doing this for the money. I need it. I need it if I am going to get away from here.

"First, I want to thank you guys for taking some time off your schedule today to meet with me. I am very excited to start this project for both of you and can't wait to show you the finished product." My voice is an octave higher than usual. I'm playing a role. They're just some clients that I need to make happy. I imagine they are other people that I have never met before.

"Thank you for doing this." Henry is polite but the smile doesn't quite reach his eyes. Maybe I'm being too critical of him. I try to be unbiased.

"We'll start with a couple of simple questions for today and then I will send out any follow up questions that you guys can think about before our second meeting." i make sure this meeting is the shortest. But it really does nothing when there are many more after this. Yes, many other meetings to this madness. "Any questions?"

Henry shakes his head. I let my eyes roam over Paige's face, she's looking down at her fingers. I itch to lean over and guide her face up so she can meet my eyes. I clear my throat.

"How did you two meet?" I turn to Paige. "We'll let Paige answer first and then you can add any details you might remember."

Her answer is generic. His dad and her dad have been friends since they were younger so they have always been in each other's lives. Henry's answer is more detailed and talks about Paige as a little girl. I find myself hanging on to his every word. Any piece of information he has on her fuels my curiosity. I hate that he knows her moods and knows how to make her happy. Evidently, she has always been defiant and stubborn and he has had to get her out of trouble on more than one occasion.

His smile is charming and the way he speaks about Paige shows his clear affection towards her. It doesn't sit well with me.

"Great." I take down a couple of more notes. I ask a couple of more follow up questions which Henry answers each time. I finally have to ask my dreaded question. "When did you know you had found the one?" My smile is encouraging but I would rather be anywhere else in the world. Even back in my old hometown where I would risk running into Draya.

Henry goes on to talk about the time Paige was away for a couple of weeks when her dad was doing business out of the country and he knew his feelings for her were real. He's saying all the right things and playing his role perfectly. Maybe I'm not the only one pretending here? Or maybe I don't know shit and I'm the idiot here interviewing the girl she has fallen for and her fiancé.

I turn to Paige but she doesn't say anything.

Henry's phone rings and he excuses himself. I watch as he goes to the balcony and stop the recorder.

"I don't want to do this stupid interview." She's glaring at me.

My mouth drops. "And you think I do?"

"I know you're doing it for the money." There is finally some emotion in her voice.

I grind my teeth and sit back. I can't deny it.

"I can double it if you leave right now." For an ice queen, her eyes can melt my core.

So, she wants me gone?

"Why? So that you can go back to fucking him and acting like you weren't begging me to touch you just last week?"

She squirms in her seat.

Henry walks in and leans down to kiss her on her temple. "I'm sorry I have to cut this short. There are some business moves about to happen and I need to be there." He shakes my hand and leaves without another word.

And just like that I am left at her disposal.

"Well, that is the best news I've gotten all week." I gather my things and place them in my bag. I stand as I do this.

Paige walks around the table and stands in between the table and myself. I don't move back like I instinctively want to. She smells like strawberries again.

"I wasn't kidding. I need you to call this off. I will pay you whatever you want." Her cheeks heat up as she realizes the distance between us is small.

"Why? It's not like we're fucking anymore. Your conscience is clear."

She huffs. "For now."

Her blue eyes stare up from under her lashes.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we're not done. You still want me." The confidence in this girl is annoying as it is thrilling. How can she be so sure of it? Do I wear my emotions on my forehead?

I drop my purse on the table behind her and place a hand on either side of her. "I'm not touching you again until you call it off." There. I said it. I'm telling her what I want. And if she wants me enough, she'll do it.

I see the fear in her eyes. "I can't."

"Then forget about us. It will never happen again."

She whimpers and leans into me. Her breasts rub against mine and I feel her nipples through my silk blouse. I close my eyes.

"I need you."

"No." I shake my head and open my eyes. I know my eyes are eating her up. I feel the desire and I can't deny it. But I can't keep doing this anymore.

"Taylor," She tries to wrap her arms around me. I grab her by the waist and flip her down so that she is bending over the table. I will give her this one last time to remind her what she will be missing out on. I'll make her feel so good she'll be delirious. If she doesn't call off her engagement after this, I'll have my answer.

"Are you going to do as I say?" I lean over her body to whisper in her ear.

"Yes." She pushes back so her ass grinds into my lap.

"Enjoy this, because it will be the last time, I touch you until you call this off."

"But-"

"If you talk again, I will leave."

She moans when I bite down on her lobe.

"Hang on." I guide her hands across the table and wrap each one around the edge. "I don't want you to let go for any reason."

She nods and rubs her legs together.

I fall back and sit on the chair. The clock above a scenic painting says we have a couple of minutes. Thinking about it now Henry could have probably stayed since this was a short interview but I don't dwell on that. Brushing her smooth legs, I guide my hands up her calves and behind her thighs. She's moving around but not letting go of the table. My hands go under the dress and pull it up until it exposes her beautiful ass cheeks. They're firm and full, my mouth waters. My face is inches from her dripping hole. Her pussy is clean and shaven. It looks like a heart from my angle.

I lightly blow into her hole and she moans. "Shh," I grope one of her ass cheeks as a warning. "Don't want one of your maids walking in to find me fucking you with my mouth from behind."

She moans again but this time bites into her arm to muffle the sound. That works too.

I tilt my face up and allow my tongue to lap into her puckered hole.

Her head snaps up but refrains from moaning. My licks are slow and sensual. I groan and close my eyes, savoring the taste of her sweet hole. She tastes clean. I move my tongue in circles before stiffening it and trying to dig in further into her. She pushes back against me and I repeat the action. I bring a hand up and slowly insert two fingers into her wet pussy. Her muffled moans lets me know she is close and I speed up my licking. My thumb rubs her clit in a circular motion and it is not long before she is bucking against my hand and moaning with no restraint.

I pull my fingers out when I feel the clenching stop and lick her pussy clean. I want to taste her every morning. I want to wake her up like this. Begging me to make her cum, listening to me when I tell her not to moan so loud. Just being mine. The thought depresses me.

Leaning back, I wipe my mouth and admire my fine work.

With shaky legs, she stands, turns and lowers her dress. Her hair is all over the place and I see the bite mark on her arm. She looks perfect.

"Let me know once you've called it off and we'll talk."

She stands there, her emotions unreadable.

I leave the room.

******

Renee finally finds some time to meet up after work at the end of the week.

We decide to hang out at my place and drink to avoid being around people. I have been surrounded and talked to by one too many idiots at work and I just want to drink and forget about all the bullshit going on. Tommie has been more of a pain lately asking me to look over things for him that I haven't had to do before. I finally applied to the other company I was thinking about so now I just have to suck it up and wait for a response. I've also started looking at other companies in different cities, preparing for the worst.

If she doesn't leave him, I'll have to leave. And not because I have too much pride and it'll hurt that she didn't choose me but because if I don't leave, I won't be able to stay away from her. She just has to snap her fingers and I'll be wherever she needs me to be. When did she get that hold over me?

"Okay, new game. You take a shot for every brooding face you make." Renee hands me a shot of dark liquor. This is not a good idea.

I drink it and clear my throat.

"And you drink every time you bitch or complain about work." I counter.

She pours herself two shots and takes them. "I already know myself."

We laugh and move the party from my little kitchen in the corner to the love seat on the other side. She lowers the bottle on the coffee table and places the four shot glasses on each side. I place the pizza and can sodas wherever there is space on the table.

"Let's eat first, don't want a repeat of last time we drank a bottle together." Renee smirks.

1...345678