Mine

Story Info
She wanted to be claimed and loved.
744 words
4.42
5.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nestles in the blankets, her pale skin peeking out from beneath the dark covers. She is not a small person, per se, but she seems small when she looks up at me with eager and pleading eyes. She seems small beneath my hands as I sit and stroke her hair, and when she coos and moans in response to my touch. Most of all, she seems small when she nuzzles her cheek into my palm and whispers.

"Make me yours."

Her voice trembles a little, but her eyes fix on mine with that same pleading look. Quietly, she crawls out from under the covers and climbs into my lap, facing me and pressing her warm, soft breasts against my chest. I wrap my arms around her back, holding her close as her legs straddle me and her hands squeeze and stroke my shoulders. My lips find hers, and she moans into the kiss, eagerly pressing for more. Her hips rock in my lap, and as I harden she finds my shaft with her wet slit, kissing the length of it with her lower lips.

As her sex touches mine, she breaks the kiss and sighs, her gaze meeting mine once more. She rubs herself against me, her breath speeding up as she grinds harder and faster. In time, she reaches down and moves my hands to her hips, before positioning herself atop my shaft, her labia caressing the tip of my head. Again, she murmurs, and this time I can feel the warmth of her words on my face as she speaks.

"Claim me."

I push her hips down into my lap, and she opens to accept me into her. I press until she has settled again in my lap, and then lift her back up. Again, I push her down, and now she works her hips in time with my pressure, eagerly sliding up and down around my shaft. Her moans become constant as our bodies mesh, and she holds me tight, seemingly desperate for as much contact as possible.

"Are you ready to be mine?" I ask in a murmur, my lips beside her ear. She moves entirely on her own, now, and I reach a hand up to cup and stroke her cheek. This time she seeks my lips out, and steals a fiery kiss as she rides me.

"It's all that I want!" She breathes when she breaks the kiss. Her walls, at once soft and strong, clench around my shaft, reluctant to let it slide out even knowing it will slide right back in. Her moans come loud and fast now, and I hold her in a tight embrace. As she approaches climax, she pleads again.

"Please, make me yours!"

I lean my head down and kiss her where her neck meets her collarbone. She squeezes my shaft even tighter, and I part my teeth and bite down, marking her as mine. A moment after I bite, I come back up to kiss her lips, just as she goes over the edge. She gushes out around my shaft, her walls contracting rapidly. I throb in time with her contractions, and she takes notice.

"Yes, please!" She moans, "Fill me! Please, I want you to stay inside me!" I let myself go, feeling the ecstatic release as my cum shoots up into her. Each of her waning contractions prompts another stream, and she greets each with a moan of pleasure and gratitude.

In time, our breathing slows. She remains in my lap, clinging to me as if for life. I lean down and kiss the spot where I bit her, welcoming the nascent bruise to her skin. She shivers a little, and I pull a blanket up around her, even though I know it wasn't from cold.

"I can still feel you inside me," she whispers, moving one hand down to her lower belly, "It feels warm and right." I smile, and softly run two fingers along her cheek, looking into her eyes. Where before there was pleading, she now simply looks content and satisfied.

"So, are you mine, now?" I ask, thinking I know the answer but still wanting to hear her confirm it with her own sweet voice. She leans in and kisses me once more, now just gently and slowly, before pulling back and leaning her forehead against mine.

"I am yours," she whispers, closing her eyes and smiling as she lets herself rest against me.