Blackmailed: Her Protector

Story Info
T-Girl & Jock; Can her protector - become her lover?
17.5k words
4.82
9.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers

Second part of Blackmailed series

WARNING:

English is not my language, so please excuse any mistakes.

This story is very intense and very sad. One of the MC was regularly rap*d in the past and being blackmailed because of it. It's dark and violent story.

I have to also warn you again, that this story isn't in America but is in Czech Republic, so some things may be new or strange for you.

This isn't smut sex story, but slowburn romance, where two MC fall in love with each other.

This sequel begins exactly where the previous part ended. Eva had to take the money to her blackmailers, and Wilhelm wanted to find out who was blackmailing Eva, so he decided to follow her.

Big warning because this contains the narrative of the r*pe and how it happened, but without details, so please skip the specific section marked this [here] if you don't want to read it.

All characters are over 18 years old.

**********************************************************************************************************

Wilhelm didn't lose sight of her and watched her from a sufficient distance. She walked through several different streets of Prague at night, Wilhelm often had to hide behind a garbage can or a corner in order not to be seen.

Eva reached Wenceslas Square and sat down on a bench under the statue of St. Wenceslas. Wilhelm was hidden near the National Museum and had a good view of her.

She was sitting on a bench waiting for something. Wilhelm looked around, but there was no one to be seen. Only in the distance, at the end of the square, a few people could be seen.

He waited for about 15 minutes, watching Eva the whole time as she sat lonely on the bench, looking depressed. Then a black car pulled out of a side street and stopped not far from her. The lights went off, Eva got up and walked to the car.

The driver opened the side window, but Wilhelm couldn't see the driver's face. Eva came to the car, lowered her head and slowly knelt on the cold ground.

Out of the car window, someone stuck out a hand, palm up, and Eva put the money Wilhelm had given her into it. The hand disappeared back into the car, and then all he heard were some voices and Eva crying. But he didn't understand what they were talking about. Then the car window closed, the lights came on and the car disappeared somewhere far away in Prague.

Eva was still kneeling on the ground, crying softly, with her head low. She was obviously in despair. THEY wanted even more money from her than before. Now she was trembling with the fear of having to serve two clients in one week.

Wilhelm came to her with tears in his eyes. He saw her being humiliated in public, kneeling on the ground like a slave, just crying. He put his hand on her shoulder and Eva was startled. She immediately turned to him, wanted to get up from the ground and run away, but then she recognized him.

"Wilhelm? What are you doing here?"

"I followed you," he explained calmly.

"You... saw what happened?" she asked nervously, and with distress that he saw her in a humiliated situation.

Wilhelm stepped closer to her and hugged her.

"I saw it. That's why I came to you now..." he whispered.

***

Wilhelm led her back to his apartment. Eva was all shaken up and he sat her back on his bed. He went to the kitchen and poured a glass of water. He came to Eva and handed her the glass. Eva accepted it and drank.

"Thank you," she said, looking miserable.

He sat down next to her, very close, and stroked her hair and back.

"Now Eva..." He began to speak softly and calmly. "It's time... for you to tell me everything. I think I've seen enough today."

"I can't tell you... please..." Eva whispered, pleadingly.

"I want to help you, Eva," he answered her gently but firmly. "I want to make up for what I did to you before. Let me help you somehow... and please tell me your story..."

Eva sobbed a little. She stared at the wall in front of her for a long time, then sighed heavily and swallowed painfully as she looked at him.

"O-Okay..." she stammered softly. "But... all of this... isn't pleasant to hear and it's hard for me to talk about it..." And she sobbed again, letting out a few tears.

She breathed in and out slowly. "When I had my eighteenth birthday..."

***

Warning!

R*pe narration, fi you don't want to read it please skip this section marked like this. [here]

***

[here]

One year ago

Eva's story:

Walking home from school, I was sad because you... stuck my head in the toilet again and mocked me.

I had only been taking hormones for two months and still had short hair.

Soon, I came to our house on the outskirts of Prague. I unlocked and opened the door. I found out that my stepmother and stepsister were already home. They greeted me and wished me a happy birthday.

I had a good relationship with them, after my father died... they took care of me.

I spent the rest of my birthday with them. We watched TV and talked. They even brought me a cake. I blew out the candles, then cut it open and we each ate a piece.

A moment later Kate, my stepmother, said that she and Klara, my stepsister, had a surprise for me. That they had a present for me. I was so excited. They really made my day.

They blindfolded me because it was supposed to be a surprise. Then they led me somewhere, we went down the stairs to the basement of our house, I could tell by the railing I was holding onto.

We got to the basement and one of them turned on the light. Then they took the scarf off my eyes... and I was really surprised.

There were various leather things and tools in the basement... I didn't know what they were until... Klara... held a handkerchief in front of my mouth and I passed out.

When I... woke up... I was very groggy. After a while, when I recovered, I found that I couldn't move.

I was lying on some leather table... my hands and feet were tied tightly to the table legs... and... I... I was naked.

I was scared and looked around to try to free myself somehow... when they came to me. Kate and Klara... were both... dressed in some latex stuff...

Kate came right in front of my face and I asked her why I was tied up. She replied... if I want to be a girl... I have to act like one and have certain abilities.

Then I noticed that they both had... strap-ons attached to their hips. I started crying because I realized what they were going to do to me.

I begged them to let me go and leave me alone... then Klara came in front of me and I saw... her squeezing out a gel bottle and rubbing it on her strap-on.

I was scared, I was shaking. I didn't want any of it. They both told me it was for my own good and when they were both ready...

I wished I could die. I was horrified... Devastated.

Klara... walked around me and stopped at my ass... and Kate stayed by my head. Then... she started... THEY both... raped me.

I was in crazy pain... they had no mercy on me. I screamed as loud as I could and cried a lot.

THEY... broke me.

Night after night... they kept raping me or hitting me on the butt with a paddle. I didn't know what to do, how to stop them, and I knew if I didn't listen to them... I would suffer even more. They were constantly angry and cruel to me. I didn't understand what was this sudden change, why they were like that now...

Later... they told me that they wanted me to make money for them... by turning me into a whore. And they succeeded, as you can see. They made me watch different hypnosis videos... they played me, and I couldn't get away from it. Now I have a voice in my head that keeps telling me to act like a whore, whenever a client comes.

I couldn't run away from them, I had no money, and I regarded them as my only family I was broken and had nowhere else to go.

When I finally left them and was able to live in the dorm... I was finally at peace. I felt free. That lasted for... exactly two days! Then they came into my room, I don't know how they got into the dorm, but they just came and... they showed me the pictures... that they had taken when they raped me. They told me that... if I didn't pay them...those pictures would show up all over my dorm and college, and even on the Internet. I would be known to the entire world as a whore.

So, they still had me in the palm of their hand and I was completely powerless...

Thanks to those hypnoses, I also started having this weird "slut states", where I was entering the whore mode. It activated when client was coming. I was like a robot and did what I had to do, but deeply inside me... I was writhing in pain and humiliation...

[here]

***

Eva broke down completely. She started sobbing and crying hysterically.

When Wilhelm saw that, he immediately jumped into action and hugged her tightly. He put her head on his shoulder so that she could cry in peace while he soothed her by stroking her raven hair and by gently massaging her back.

"It's so awful, Eva..." he said, sobbing as well. "I can't even imagine what you went through. That's a nightmare!"

He couldn't believe... how could someone do this to her. How could someone hurt anyone like that? The thought that he was hurting her himself while she was going through something much worse at home broke him too and he started to weep quietly.

"I'm so sorry for you... I can't even imagine... how you must have suffered. You were... all alone, that's heartbreaking..." His voice was trembling, his cheeks were wet.

Eva cried even more and Wilhelm pressed her even tighter. "Don't cry... I'll think of something. I'll help you to get rid of those monsters once and for all. I promise..." he added with determination.

"I won't let you set foot in that brothel again! I... will give you as much money as you need. Until I figure something out. Don't worry... I'll protect you."

Eva felt warmth in her chest, hearing his words. She was still crying, but after a while she calmed down a little. She even started to believe him a bit, maybe there was hope for her after all? She was glad that it was Wilhelm who wanted to help her. It would be a poetic justice - in a way. He was a person... from whom she would never have expected help in her life... yet he promised to protect her and help her.

His thoughts were erratic, he had troubles with focusing and calming down. Monsters. I would never do that to anyone! Eva was raped and tortured on a daily basis like that...? How can any human live through that kind of experience and stay sane?! She's been hurt so terribly... I need to make it right, save her... I will help her as much as I can, he thought.

Eva whimpered quietly on his shoulder for a long time. Wilhelm soothed her not only with his hands but also with kind words and just listened to her trying to cry.

After a while, he no longer heard her sniveling, but only her soft breathing.

"Eva?" he whispered. "Are you fell asleep?"

She didn't answer.

He slowly took off her jacket and placed it on the floor. He took off her socks. He had a large bed for two or even three people, and decided to carry her there, so they can sleep close to each other. He laid her carefully on the other side of the bed.

He covered her with the duvet and looked at her face for a while. She wore discreet makeup before, but it was now ruined by the tears. He didn't mind and kissed her gently on the cheek.

Then he stripped himself down to his shorts, lay next to her on the bed and covered himself.

How can I help her? She can't pay them for the rest of her life! But how to help her? Maybe... I could say... I could contact Pavel and ask him for help.

***

The morning came.

Wilhelm's alarm clock rang and he turned it off. He was still a little tired, but he had to get up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked next to him and saw that Eva was awake, too.

She looked at him with unsureness in her eyes and still had her ruined makeup on her face.

"Good morning..." he said with a small sad smile.

"Good morning," she replied shyly. "Did I sleep here? I'm sorry..."

"No problem, I have a big bed. Are you feeling better?"

"A little," she replied with a sigh. "Wilhelm?"

"Yeah?"

She looked around a bit nervously. "Yesterday... Did we do something together... you know?" she asked with a trembling voice. "It's just weird that I'm... lying in your bed now," she added.

Wilhelm understood her reaction, and immediately moved closer to her, lifted her into his arms and laid her head against his chest.

"Don't worry... Nothing happened. And nothing like this will ever happen again. Not like this! Only with your consent."

He didn't want to use her as a whore anymore. The thought alone was making him sick to his stomach. He only wanted to have sex with Eva... if she wanted it... and she really had to want it - deep from her heart and not from the "voices" in her head.

"I'll make us breakfast," he whispered, slowly releasing her from his arms.

Eva nodded and smiled a little.

Wilhelm got up and went to the kitchen. Eva also got up and went to his bathroom.

She looked in the mirror and was a little horrified.

I look like a mess, she thought.

She turned on the water and rinsed her whole face, washing all her makeup off her face. She took Wilhelm's towel from the hanger next to the sink and dried herself.

She had some cosmetics in her hand bag and she used them to replace her makeup.

Meanwhile, Wilhelm turned on the kettle and began boiling water for tea. He took out the bread and cut two slices. He spread butter on them and topped each with two slices of cheese. His face was pensive.

The water boiled and he poured two cups with a tea bag and sweetened them with a teaspoon of sugar.

Eva came into his kitchen and sat down at the table.

"You have a very nice apartment," she said softly.

"Thank you," he replied with a smile and placed a slice of bread and a cup of tea on the table in front of her.

"No - thank you," she insisted, thanking him for the breakfast and Wilhelm sat down opposite her.

They began to eat. They ate in peace and quiet, occasionally glancing at each other, but immediately looking away. Then Eva finished her bread and began to speak.

"Wilhelm? May I make a request?" she asked him softly.

"Anything," he replied immediately and took a sip of tea.

"Today... I have to go in the afternoon for a... hormone injection. Would you come with me?" she said pleading with him with sad eyes. "With you... and it still sounds a little weird to me... but with you, I feel protected."

Wilhelm just smiled and nodded.

"Really?" she asked.

"Of course. I'll be happy to accompany you and spend a little time with you," he replied sweetly.

Eva... was moved. A month ago... she would never have thought that... she could fall in love. Especially not with her former bully. Now she was no longer afraid of him, on the contrary, now she wanted him to be even closer to her and protect her. In his strong, big arms she felt safer than ever before.

***

Later that day, when their classes were over, they met in front of the philosophical faculty.

Eva immediately hugged him lightly.

"What? Is everything okay?" Wilhelm asked immediately as she hugged him.

"It's nothing, I just... I just wanted to feel your body for a while. It makes me feel safe," she whispered sweetly.

"Okay," Wilhelm replied with a wide grin, while he also hugged her and patted her back.

After hugging each other, they set off on their journey. They walked down the long, wide main street, talking casually about their studies. They reached Wenceslas Square and turned into Mezibrans Street at the National Museum and walked a few streets until they finally turned into a side street where there was a psychiatric clinic and a sexological institute.

They went to an older building - it was a sexological institute, into which a large wooden door led. Eva opened the door and Wilhelm followed her inside. They were in a passage and to the side there was a staircase that led them up to the sexology department, where there was a waiting room and reception.

Wilhelm sat down on a chair in the waiting room and Eva went to the reception. She told the nurse that she was going to get a hormone injection and she immediately led her to a room where there was a couch.

Eva knew how it goes, so she pulled her pants down to her knees, lay on her stomach and the nurse injected her butt.

It didn't hurt at all and it was all done in seconds.

Meanwhile, when Eva left with the nurse, Wilhelm contacted his friend from high school, Pavel, and arranged to meet him for the evening.

He had a plan to help Eva, and he hoped it would work.

***

Saturday night.

Wilhelm stopped his car in front of Eva's house. He looked at it for a while and waited.

After he waited a while, a black car pulled out of the yard and drove away somewhere. Wilhelm turned to his friend and sighed.

"Okay. You know what to do? Take everything you can find. Photos, hard drive from computer etc. You understand?" he said seriously while looking at his friend Pavel.

"Yeah... Don't worry about it. You know I'm a good thief. Be careful and let me know when they come back," he answered quietly and got out of the car.

Wilhelm watched as he crept up to the door of the house in the dark and opened it with his lockpick. Then Pavel went inside and closed the door.

Everything was silent. A cold night, and Wilhelm waited and... waited.

Pavel had been prosecuted several times for theft and minor offenses, but Wilhelm trusted his skills and that was the reason he asked him for help.

After half an hour of waiting, the door of the house opened again and Pavel came out. He closed the door and immediately rushed back to Wilhelm's car.

"So, do you have everything?" he asked as soon as he got into the car.

"I think so. I've searched through everything. I've carefully turned every drawer, computer and every room upside down," he said, handing Wilhelm everything he could find.

He gave him the photos and the hard drive.

"Thanks, you have no idea how much it means to me," he said, putting everything into his bag.

***

Monday morning.

Eve was sleeping peacefully. She was lying in the fetal position, snoring softly. She was fine. Since she no longer saw Wilhelm as her tormentor, but as her protector, she realized she even had some feelings for him.

She dreamed about Wilhelm. She was lying in bed at his house, trying to fall asleep. She was rolling from one side to the other. Wilhelm noticed this and immediately leaned closer to her and pressed her on his chest. Eva felt safe and fell asleep within seconds. But Wilhelm was still awake... and shook her.

Eva woke up and opened her eyes and realized that she wasn't with Wilhelm, but in her dorm room. She rubbed her eyes and looked to see who had shaken her.

She froze. She was pale as snow and immediately sat up, holding a pillow in her arms.

No! What are they doing here?! she thought.

"What do you want here?" she said in a trembling voice, trying to protect herself with the pillow.

Kate and Klara were in her room, both looking pretty pissed off. Klara came to Eva, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her out of bed.

"Get up, you bitch!" she yelled at her and threw her to the floor.

Eva whimpered as she landed on her bare knees. The two stood in front of her, and Eva knelt down in front of them, holding her pillow in her arms, tears were already streaming down her face.

She was terrified of them.

"Your plan didn't work!" Kate said angrily.

"What plan?" Eva asked, confused.

"Shut up!" Kate shouted at her. "Someone broke into our house... and took all your pictures and rifled through our computer," she added angrily.

ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers