Mine & Yours Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving from the warmth of the car out into the almost freezing temperature outside, Shane waits to offer me his hand. I take it and we walk fingers interlocked into the building, everyone having gotten used to us being a couple now.

I feel a little better, but still feel so tired.

It doesn't seem worth it, I'm never going to fall out of love with Dante, so what's the point? Why don't I just tell him how I feel, what if he feels the same, what if we could be together?

We could get caught. We'd get arrested, mother would kick us out—no, actually knowing mother she'd only blame Dante and not me, then she'd get him arrested. And if none of that happens it would be because of Dante thinking I'm sick and disgusting, and then I could lose him forever. The thought of which makes me physically ill and brings the fast burn of brimming tears in my eyes.

The bell rings and Shane walks me to my class. 'Sorry Cara, conditioning for soccer is today after school, so I won't be able to drive you home?'

'That's okay,' I reply, 'I'm sure the bus missed me just much as I missed it.'

Shane politely chuckles at my bad joke and gives me a chaste kiss on the cheek goodbye. Promising to text me later.

The day ticks by and fall into step, Tabitha and Angie notice that for someone with the guy of her dreams I actually look less happy. I try to assure them I am but I know I'm not convincing.

In the last class of the day, I am among the last to leave. I feel lost, literally. Like there is somewhere I should be but I don't know how to get there.

'Caroline, are you okay.' The teacher asks me. The few people still around are staring. I don't remember standing up, and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do next.

Shane's words from this morning have been playing on repeat in my mind. Dante hasn't been looking too good either?

It's just not fair. The only thing in the world I have ever wanted is as close as possible yet still a world away. I single step towards everything I have ever wanted means losing it forever. I know I shouldn't keep thinking of him in that way just as much as I know I can't actually stop.

What if it's already too late? What if my brother already hates me?

It's hard to breathe. Can you really die from a broken heart? Or is it just something you feel every day until you pass?

I realize that I'm crying, my breath is short and my legs feel wobbly.

'Caroline? What's—'

The last thing I remember, is falling.

* * * *

'And how are you feeling now, Cara?'

'I'm fine really, I don't know what came over me.'

'I'm sure you are sweetie but we still need to make sure.' The school nurse is a heavy woman with brown hair that ends all the at her lower back.

She points a small flashlight into both my eyes and takes a long appraising look at me, I feel silently pitied in a way.

'You seem to be fine but I think you should rest a little here before you go. Your bus might have already left, do you have anyone who you can call.'

I guess I'll just have to wait for Shane to finish his training, but then what will I tell mother when I get home that late?

'Do you want me to find someone to give you a lift?' The nurse asks.

'Yes, thank you. That would be great.'

'Okay, sweetie. You just stay here.'

She leaves the room and I run my hands over my face. I can't believe that happened and I am already dreading the humiliation that I'm sure will be waiting for me the next day.

Who knows how many people know already.

'Cara!' Dante's body quietly moves into the room from behind the door. 'Are you okay?'

'Dante? What are you doing here?'

He is dressed in a pair of running shoes, shorts and a white tee shirt. He must be staying after for soccer training just like Shane.

'What do you think I'm doing here,' Dante says moving to stand in front of where I'm sitting on the nurse's bed, 'I came to check on you.'

'I'm fine. How did you even know I was here?'

'Tonnes of people know, they were saying you had I stroke. I came as soon as I heard.'

A stroke, seriously? 'I didn't have a stroke. I'm fine really, it's nothing.'

'Then what happened?'

What did happen?

'I...just. I... was just.' My brain is slow, he has caught me off guard and I can't remember if I'm supposed to lie to him or tell him the truth. 'I... was going to—'

'Stop lying to me,' it's not anger, there's pain in his voice, 'tell me what's wrong, what's happened?'

I know now he isn't just asking about what happened in class. It's why I haven't been talking to him, why I haven't been able to touch him, why I have been distant and been treating him like he suddenly didn't mean anything to me.

It all hits me, how much of a terrible sister I have been, how painful it must be for him not understanding why I have suddenly abandoned him without a word.

I think about how it would feel if the roles were reversed. If it had been Dante who woke up one day decided he wanted nothing to do with me and the pain is so acute it feels like my entire chest is splitting in two.

My head falls with the weight of guilt. 'I'm sorry.'

'Cara, look at me, what's wrong. Tell me, was it Shane?' His voice is sharp and demanding.

I know I have to tell him but-

'I can't,' I feel my eyes brim with tears and my breath being to hitch with choked sobs, 'I don't want to lose you.'

'Cara, what are you talking about.' He places his hands against the sides of my head, they are firm and gentle.

I know he is waiting for me to look up at him.

'You could never lose me, I'm right here. Whatever it is you can tell me and I'll always be here for you.'

'No, you won't. Right now I'm losing you and it's all my fault and I don't know what to do, and I'm dying, Dante. I'm dying without you and I love you so much, and I can't lose you but I already am and I don't know what to do.'

The sobs shake my body so hard I feel my ribs strain and I try to clutch at my heart before it shatters. Tears are falling out of my shut eyes and sniff my nose again and again.

I am a mess, falling apart, cracking under the weight of his concern.

'Cara... I don't understand, what are you talking about?'

If I tell him I lose him, if I don't I slowly push him away until I die a slow and lonely death, the love he once had for me turning to hate. I can't win no matter what I do the pain finds a home in my throat, choking the air to my lungs.

'Cara...' His voice is gentle and pleading. I can hear his despair, the pain of not being able to save me yet desperate to do anything to try.

I raise my head and his eyes are glossed over, brimmed with tears yet fallen. I have never seen Dante cry but I can tell he is about to and watching him is killing me far more than the thought of losing him and I know I would rip out my own heart and crush it myself if it would take his pain away.

'I love you Dante.'

'I love you too.'

'No, you don't understand.'

His eyes are so close, so bright.

I can't believe I ever thought Shane's were anything like his. My brother's eyes are alive with a light that I will love more than that of the sun. Everything I have ever and will ever want right there and I can't turn back if I wanted to.

'I'm in love with you Dante. In every way, in all the ways I shouldn't. I can't stop thinking about you, about being with you, about loving you. I want you so much it hurts and if I try to stay away from you I'll lose you and I know I can't have you but I can't do this anymore, I just can't and it hurts so much.'

I shut my eyes so tight it hurts, I can't bear to see what come next. I can't survive what comes next.

'Cara,' he sounds like he meeting me for the first time, 'Cara, look at me.'

But I can't, I don't want to hear him say it.

'Cara, I need you to look me in eyes so I know this is real and I'm not dreaming all this.'

There's an eagerness in his tone, like relief, like... joy?

I finally look up and Dante's face is so bright it's glowing. 'Cara, I'm in love with you too.'

My heart is beating out of my chest and my lungs are aching with the pain and relief of breathing in the first breath of life after drowning for so long.

He's smiling so purely at me, my own slowly pulling at my lips, afraid to come out after being gone for so long, now that our eyes are locked and we are seeing each other for the first time.

I am suddenly completely aware of how alone we are, how close he is, how close his lips are to mine. I place a tentative hand against his cheek, his own hands having never left the side of my face.

I roll back my lips to lick the dryness off. We both begin to lean in, my breath now short and very heavy for completely different reasons.

'Dante...'

'Cara.'

He is so close I can taste his breath. The door handle slowly cranks and we jolt apart.

The nurse opens the door accompanied by a rather small and petite police lady in uniform, finding Dante and me.

She silently looks between the two of us as I internally panic, swiping away the tears.

What if they saw us? Could she know who we are?

'Everything all right in here?' The policewoman asks noticing the tension.

'Yes, everything is fine.' I tell him

The nurse takes a long appraising look at my brother.

'Well hello there,' the nurse directs at Dante, 'are you this girl's friend?'

'Uhm, yeah,' Dante replies, keeping his head down.

'Okay well, you shouldn't be here with a patient without permission okay, so you better go. You can see your friend tomorrow.'

Dante doesn't need a second invitation and hurries past the nurse and the policeman.

'Sweetie, this officer is going to drive you home okay?' The nurse says

I nod, still a little dazed and confused, but I get up and follow the woman to her car.

* * * * *

I arrive home and immediately dash for my room, kicking off my shoes. I get behind the door and shut it as if somehow I have to trap this day before it flees.

Dante won't be home until after soccer practice, leaving me to wonder whether or not what happened today was real or all in my head.

Did Dante, really say he loved me? Did he mean it the way I thought or just the way he has always? Did we really almost kiss?

I replay the events in my head over and over, and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, Dante said what he said in the way that I heard in the way that we both meant.

'Oh my god.' I feel so happy, so excited. I grab my pillow and press it to my face to scream as loud as I can.

I can't believe it! I can't believe it! Dante is in love with me. My big brother is in love with me.

I feel so happy I can't breathe. I am doing little jumps in my room, making my dress fan out, radiating with energy that I haven't felt in years.

I look around the room and everything seems brand new. The sky is overcast but somehow the world has never seemed so bright.

Today is Wednesday, mother won't be back until later, I don't know when Dante will get back from—

I stop what I'm thinking about when I hear the front door open and then slam shut.

'Cara!'

Dante? He's here! He's here!

'Dante!' I yell back, pulling my door open and sprinting down the stairs, 'Dante!'

I get down the stairs and find him in the living room, still in his running clothes. We stand feet apart, but I look into his face, the brightest I've ever seen it be, his brown eyes the only source of light in this dim room—in the whole world, and I have never felt so close to him.

He is mine, I am his.

I sprint forward and leap into my brother's arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. My lips are on his, his tongue in my mouth, arms tight around my lower back, holding me up.

I have his face in my hands, running over his head, at the top of his back.

My eyes are closed, I'm kissing him so hard I'm sure it hurts for him, for me, it's the most perfect thing I've ever felt.

My mouth is open, my tongue is gliding around his. I cross my ankles, wrapping my legs tighter around his waist. Dante's hands rove my body then land on my ass—butt, Whatever!

I moan in his mouth, he makes these groaning noises that send me to heaven and back, we sound completely feral.

I'm vaguely aware of us moving and the next thing I know Dante is setting me down on the couch. I still haven't released him from around my legs, I refuse to, ever.

I want him so much and I have never been so wet in my whole life. I can feel something hard poking the underside of my thigh.

I hold the back of his head in my hands, pulling him into me. Our heads buck and pivot almost violently. There's licking sounds, and sucking sounds and lips smacking sounds and drool coming down my chin. I bite his lip. His hand glides across my body, in the direction of my chest.

Holy fuck it's happening. It's actually going to happen!

My brother grabs a palm-full of my breast over the fabric of my dress and I pull away from his mouth after what seems like a lifetime to let out a gasp of pure ecstasy.

There's no way, 'I'm... I'm cumming!'

My legs finally part, toes curling, my hips writhing under him, I feel his mouth sucking onto the side of my neck. 'I'm cumming!' Again and again.

I collapse on the couch, taking in exhausted breaths, Dante is still on top of me. I place my hand against his cheek, he's glowing. I'm smiling so hard my cheeks hurt. My breathing slows and my eyes feel heavy.

'Hey, Cara,' Dante's voice is in my head, hushed and soft, 'wake up.'

I open my eyes and the room to the light of the room. 'Did I fall asleep?'

'Yeah,' Dante laughs a little, his body alongside mine on the couch, his weight no longer on me and I miss the feeling, 'I thought I'd let you rest while I settled down.'

Settled down?

Oh, he means his... 'But,' I wet my lips again and place my hand against his handsome face, 'I don't want you to settle down.'

Dante smiles. 'I know, neither did I, but we don't have time, the old lady is gonna be back.'

Crap! He's right, I suppose he didn't trust that we'd be able to control ourselves if we got too carried away. We still need to do the chores before mother gets back.

'I don't want to wait anymore,' I tell him leaning up to kiss him again, this time a lot more controlled, he kisses me back and it feels even better, 'I want you so much.'

My hand begins to snake down to the fabric above his crotch but he stops me just shy.

'Cara, if we get caught...'

My eyes go wide.

Oh no! I wasn't even thinking about that, I wasn't thinking about anything in truth.

If mother caught us, she'd send us to prison in a heartbeat, or more likely she'd kick Dante out first, then send him to prison, god only knows what she'd do to me.

'We can't let her suspect anything is going on.' Dante says getting up to his feet and offering me a hand to get up as well.

'Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry.' I take a step to him and lean with my hands against his chest and breathing him in.

He wraps his arms around me. We're standing so close out in the open and still, I can't have him.

'Okay, let's get started.'

* * * * *

The rest of the day goes by like a breeze, Dante and I keep catching each other stealing looks at the other's body, smiling like idiots.

We clean the house together systematically, when he needs to move past me I make sure to find a way to touch him. Like backing into him, or touching his chest while I move around him.

Dante is less subtle and just plain out kisses me on the cheek, or hugs me around my shoulders.

Then I nearly cum again when, after I make sure he is watching, I bend down at the waist to pick something up, and feel Dante's hand glide up my thigh and grope my butt from under my dress.

When I turn around he's already moving away, smiling like a jerk. A beautiful sexy teasing jerk.

When I start preparing dinner I have my back to the kitchen and to my big brother, who is leaning against a counter while I chop vegetables. It's the last thing left to do, and I can feel Dante's eyes staring at me as I work. It feels so intense.

I become acutely aware of my entire body, of the stillness of the air, the weight of my breasts, the beating of my heart, the heaviness of my breath. I feel trapped in his gaze. It would take him nothing to bend me over and lift up my dress and take me right now

The thought is driving me crazy.

Even while knowing we could get caught, I stop chopping to pull the back of my dress up and make it sit on my the curve of my waist, revealing my ass to him. Then I pick up the knife and continue chopping away, taking a tense and heavy shaking breath.

I hear his footsteps as they get closer to me. I slow the cutting motion of my hands so I don't hurt myself, he must be so close and..!

My brain shuts down when I feel Dante's crotch press into my ass. He's still in his shorts but I can feel the outline of his... dick, hard and long.

I shut my eyes and swallow the spit in my mouth, licking the dryness on my lips, my tongue feeling heavy.

We both pause, neither of us moves or says anything, and I don't know why, but I keep chopping, even while feeling the length of my big brother's girth rub up and down the crack of my ass. It's a compromise, but I'll take it.

I shut my eyes. It feels so good.

I stop chopping again and find myself grinding myself against his crotch, pressing into to him, moving my ass in a circular motion, feeling his dick against my cheeks. I'm panting.

Dante's hand comes around to massage my breast and I drop everything to throw my arm back over his head, giving him better access, then as quick as lightning his hand dips beneath my fabric and lifts my bra to cup my breasts against the skin, causing me to moan a little too loud.

Dante's other hand pulls me into him by my tummy. We haven't stop grinding and are picking up the pace. I can feel the hot heaviness of Dante's breath against my neck. My bra is bunched up awkwardly high.

'Cara...' The sound of my name comes fast from between heavy short breaths into my ear, sounding like a plea, like he's dying and my name is a wish that will let him live again.

'Don't stop,' I lean my head back against his shoulder, getting lost in the feel of his hand kneading and massaging my breast and his cock burying itself between my cheeks. 'Don't stop, you feel amazing.'

I wonder what it would feel like if I was grinding him with my front.

I'm getting close. Honestly, how many times can he make me cum without even taking my clothes off?

Dante begins moving faster against me and his breathing getting quicker, he must be close too. God this feels so hot. I'm almost there, I'm almost... almost..

We hear the front door opening and Dante jolts away to the other side of the kitchen, I scramble to put down my skirt and level it out, then try to put my bra back in place but hear mothers footsteps and stop to instead pick up the knife and vegetables off the chopping board, before mother catches me.

I take in long panicked breaths to try and calm myself, then hear a quiet splash of water but don't turn, trying to regain my composure.

Mother's footsteps come into the room, and as calmly as I can, turn my face in her direction.

'Evening mother.' I say as normally, keeping my back square, trying to hide my front from her.

'Evening.' Dante says.

He's crouched down looking up into the opened the cabinet beneath the sink, the floor beneath it wet. He's made it look like he's fixing a leak since he probably wouldn't have been in here otherwise.

'Is there something wrong with the sink, Donald?' Mother asks.

'No,' Dante replies nonchalantly, 'the pipe just has a crack. It just needs a little sealant, I'll put some right away.' Dante walks away to find sealant to fix the make-believe crack.

I focus on chopping, not able to see if mother is suspicious or not, but it feels like there's a tension in the air, waiting to break.