Mine & Yours Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tori pulls her lips back only sucking the head of my dick while jerking off me really hard with both hands.

'Holy fuck!'

Her head goes down and up faster and faster, but half time will be over in a second.

'Goddamit Dante. How can you be this hard and not cum already?'

'We have to stop Tori, we don't have time.'

'What, so you can go back even more worked up,' Tori pulls the straps of her top off her shoulders, 'you just need some visuals.'

Tori pulls out her tits and inches closer between my legs, then places my length in her cleavage tunnel and uses her hands to works her boobs up and down my slippery shaft while sucking on the head with lips.

'Hmmm,' I moan almost a little too loud, and after a second of watching her go. 'Shit shit shit, I'm going to cum.'

'Fucking finally,' Tori drops her tits and grabs my shaft with one hand and pumps faster than ever, 'give it to me, I want to take this load right down my fucking throat.'

I notice Tori's other hand has disappeared under her skirt, her arm shaking quickly.

'Tori, I'm cumming.' She puts her mouth cover the head of my dick, and takes me as far down her throat as she can.

'Holy. Shit!' I blow my wad deep in her mouth, pushing her head down roughly further down my shaft till she reaches the hilt.

I get that little bit bigger, feeling the most intense release ever. My whole body going stiff.

Tori's own body shakes and shivers and I suspect she's having an orgasm of her own.

I bust for what feels like an age, when I let go of Tori's head she immediately pulls away gasping for air. Bringing her hands over her mouth, unable to stop a little jizz from leaking out. I relax a bit, my whole body exhaling, and my dick finally going down.

I hear the sounds of some open the bathroom door. 'Dante, let's go, half times over.' Shane yells from across the room.

'Yeah, okay, I'm done, be there in a second.' I yell back before hearing him leave.

'Tori, are you okay?' I ask feeling guilty at how I shoved her down at the end.

Tori swallows a few times, then takes in gasps of air, she looks like a mess with jizz and spit coating all the skin from her mouth to the space between her tits, her hair still somehow doing that thing it does, making her look even sexier.

'You made me cum from giving head Dante,' Tori says sitting back off her knees, taking deep breaths, exhausted, 'yeah, I'm more than fucking okay. Now go, score me a goal.'

I can't not smile. I get dressed and sprint out of the bathroom, back to the game.

* * * * *

'So...' Tori begins from the passenger seat of Porshe as I drive to my house, 'do I get an assist today from getting the star striker back into form.'

I laugh. 'Yeah, you do.'

She laughs as well, tracing her finger over the skin of my hand where it rests on the gear shift. I park several houses down from my house, turning the car off.

'What's this thing about us fucking in the nurses' office?' Tori asks.

For fuck sakes, this place talks like it's a currency.

'Uhm, I had a strain during training the guys didn't believe me, they thought I was using it as an excuse to meet you.'

'That fucking Bradley,' Tori giggles, 'he's such a dumbass.' I nod, in reply. 'So anyway, are you going to tell me what did it?'

'What did what?'

'What did what,' Tori laughs mimicking my voice, still tracing my skin with her fingers, 'duh, what got you all worked up today?'

Oh shit, what do I tell her? 'I wasn't that worked up.'

Tori stops moving her hand on my skin. 'Not that worked up? You were hard as a steel pipe, almost broke my jaw and I'm not going to eat supper. You were worked up Dante.'

Yes, I was, but what I am supposed to say. My sister grinding my dick twice in one day.

'You.'

'Don't fucking lie!' Tori slaps my arms playfully.

'I'm serious, we haven't had sex in a while and I was thinking about you last night and...'

Tori looks at me wide-eyed and mouth agape. 'And, that?' she points to my crotch.

I nod my lie.

I don't know what I expect to happen but I don't expect her to start crying.

'Whoa, Tori?'

Tori's tears fall hard and fast from her eyes. "I'm sorry, it's not you, well it is you but not how you think."

What do I think? I'd actually like to know.

Tori cries and cries and sobs shake her body, and she hugs herself like a little girl.

'Tori?'

'Please.. hold... me, Dante.'

Tori leans back across the center console of the car and I pull her into my chest, holding her tight against me. "What's wrong?"

"She left." Tori says, wetting my shirt with her tears.

'Who left?'

'My... mom..' Tori gets out between choking cries.

Oh fuck, the divorce hearing.

'She got her fucking money. She got her money and the deal daddy made had a restraining order on him and me and she agreed and she got her money and she looked so fucking happy.'

Shit... 'Did you talk to your dad about wanting to still be able to see you mom?'

Tori shakes her head against me, 'I lied, my dad doesn't come home late, most days he doesn't come back at all, I don't think he's even in the country right now. He just sends me money in my bank account and texts me to check if I'm still alive,'

She buries her head further into my chest, 'he wasn't even there, he just sent his fucking lawyers and made a phone call.'

Shit, why are parents such assholes? 'Tori, I'm so sorry.'

'And I just wanted to see you after, you were the first person I wanted to see and I just wanted to...'

She sniffs again and again and for the first time her hair is a complete mess and she doesn't look attractive, and yet so much more human.

'Tori...'

'And then you say I could do something like that to you today and it's so sweet and you're the sweetest boy I've ever dated and you're always there for me and I know you've never cheated on me like all the others and I love you Dante.'

What! 'What?'

Tori looks at me, the tear in her eyes, shining the hazel color behind them.

'I love you Dante,' Tori says softly, 'I love you, I wasn't sure at first but you say I can get you that way and I know you make me feel the same and I don't think I can lose you like I keep losing people that are supposed to love me,' Tori rambles on, 'I love you, please don't leave me too, Dante. Please, please promise you won't ever leave me.'

I... I can't. I can't promise that. I was about to leave this morning. 'Tori, I need to tell—'

'Please promise me Dante, I love you so much it fucking it hurts and I can't fucking lose you too.'

I can't, I can't but she's crying, and it sounds like my sister, the way she would cry when we were little, with her hazel eyes, hazel, not brown like mine. Hazel. And Cara, and Cara and...

'I promise.'

* * * * * *

7 to 3. I stare at the text Shane just sent before I hide my cell phone beneath the pillow.

7-3, Dante played amazing in the second half. It was awesome. See you tomorrow, babe.

I don't miss the pet name that I inadvertently started between Shane and me, but I don't even think about it because I know Dante is probably going to happy when he gets home.

I'm finally doing well on the keys when the front door opens and I slip. 'For the sake of god Caroline, why can you never concentrate.'

Dante has finally come home from training, looking a little tired. Mother immediately accosts him and orders him to do his chores. After getting changed he goes to tend the garden and clean the outside areas of the house.

We each our take individual showers before going down to eat dinner where I am unable to sneaking glances at him from across the table, he looks so incredibly sexy.

I can't full-on eye bang him because mother is also here. I just silently pray that the clock ticks faster so we can all retire for the night and I can be close to him. He catches me sneaking a look at him and very quickly he looks away from me.

Oh no, something has happened. Is he still mad that I kissed Shane this morning?

After mother says good night and I close my door I sprint to the other side to open my window, it takes several minutes before he shows, likely being extra cautious.

When he moves from the roof to my room through the window I get up from the bed where I have been waiting and sprint into his arms. Hugging myself tightly against his chest.

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry. I didn't want to kiss him, please don't be mad. I love you, I love you so much, you and only you. I swear.'

Dante pulls away a little and I am afraid of what he's going to say up until he plants his mouth on to mine and we start to make out.

He walks me back against the bed and I climb it moving backward, trying not to break away from his lips. He's on top of my body and between my legs, my knees rise in the air and his hand glides from the back of my knee to the underside of my butt. My thighs pressing tight against his body.

My hands sneak under the hem of his shirt and moving upwards before I just help him out of it entirely.

He tugs against the waistband of my pajamas and I lift my hips so he can pull them off. I watch as he breaks from our kiss and takes off my shirt, leaving me in just me bare-chested, dressed in nothing but my panties. He kisses me again, while I hold my palm against his hard chest. I don't know how far he wants to go, but I am not going to tell him to stop.

Dante shoves two of his fingers in my mouth which I close on with my lips and suck for dear life while he latches his mouth to my breasts, I moan with my lips clamped over his two digits.

He must have known I was going to make a noise and gave me something to occupy my mouth. He replaces his fingers with his lips and I hold his face in my hands while he lets my tongue invade his mouth.

Dante shifts his weight to one side, trapping one of my legs in the middle of his two. Then my breathing becomes hot and short when I feel his fingers, wet with my spit, force their way under my pants, and touch me.

I am panting into his mouth, still holding his face in my hands, trying hard to keep kissing him while I melt in his hands.

Dante strokes me over and over, calling the wetness out, then pushes his lips hard onto mine and I now know what that means.

I moan into his mouth as the first digit pushes into me. Working it's way in and out slowly, I'm desperate to come up for air but then Dante gives me another finger and I have to breathe hard in and out through my nose to keep my mouth glued to his, wrapping both my arms around his neck so he can't escape.

Dante keeps going fast and faster in and out, I can hold my moans and we break away, me getting to watch him as he watches me being turned to putty in his hands.

'Dante, I'm...' How many times does this make it, I've lost count. I swallow between my panting breaths then. 'Aaah—'

My brother puts his mouth over mine, swallowing the sounds of my release. My toes curl and I throw my head back against the sheets, biting my own lip to keep quiet, as Dante's fingers don't stop working in and out of me.

He finally stops and my body collapses onto the bed my still holding on to him.

'Dante...' We make out some more, this time restrain and controlled but still so amazing.

We settle down at the top of the bed, I cuddle against his side resting my head against his bare chest. 'Cara. I have to tell you something.'

'Mmmm,' I reply in an after bliss state.

'I... me and Tori,' at the sound of her name I sit up and to look at him, there's guilt painted all over his face, 'it was during the game today.'

I look into his eyes, cast down, heavy with the weight of shame, and the air won't leave my lungs.

'Why?' My voice cracks and my eyes are getting hot with tears.

'Cara, I'm sorry.'

My heart is breaking. 'Did you fuck her?'

I don't care about being vulgar, desperately wanting to know if the love of my life has been with another girl.

Dante shifts back to sit against the wall. 'No, of course not. I—'

'Did you want to?'

He stops mid-sentence and I watch as his face drops. 'Only after she pulled my pants down. She gave me a blow job in the guys' bathroom, that's all.'

It still hurts, it hurts so much. My chest is tight and my lungs feel strained. 'Why?'

'Cara I didn't want to, it—'

'Then why Dante!' I slap my hands over my own mouth when I hear my voice getting loud. I try again and again to sniff away tears that already streak my face from how pained I feel.

'I... I was... pent up and I went into the guys' bathroom to try and settle down because the night before we had, I had...'

Had gotten him worked up and never let him finish.

Oh god, this is all my fault. I kept teasing him while we were doing chores and then I ground on his length twice. The last time till I couldn't see straight and all the while never once did I even think about his satisfaction.

Then I sent him out into the world with a backed-up erection and slutty Tori Andrews waiting for him.

'Oh, Dante. I'm so sorry, this is all my fault.' I am now crying for completely new reasons, 'I'm so selfish.'

'What! No, Cara. It's not at all your fault, I should have controlled myself, who cares if a scout watches us lose one lousy game. There's a whole season about to start.'

They were losing? He must have been having a bad game and didn't want to mess up his chance of impressing a scout. Knowing that if he doesn't get recruited we can't go to a good school together.

Oh god, I'm such a bitch. 'I'm sorry Dante. I'm so sorry.'

'Cara stop, it was my fault. Mine, I did it, I'm the one that's sorry.'

Of course he'd think that. Of course he wouldn't even see any reason why I'm to blame.

'It shouldn't have happened. I should have told Tori—'

'What Dante,' I get out between tears, 'told your girlfriend that you didn't want her because you wanted to go cheat on her with your sister instead.'

Dante throws his head against the wall. 'She's in love with me.'

WHAT!

'I lied about why I was so hard today, and it pushed her over the edge, she broke down and made me promise to never leave her,' Dante sighs, holding his head in his hand, 'it wasn't supposed to go this way, we were supposed to break up with them and have two less things to worry about.'

I shake my head, tallying all the lies we both had to tell today. We never fully thought this through.

'Dante, I need to tell you something too.'

This is going to be harder than we thought.