Mine & Yours Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Caroline.' Oh no oh no oh no.

'Yes, mother.' I reply still not looking back. Hoping she doesn't need anything that requires me to turn around.

'Don't over-salt the vegetables this time, honestly how difficult is it to measure.'

'Yes mother, of course. I'll make sure.' I hear the sound of mother walking away and up the stairs and as quickly as I can readjust my dressing, breathing a heavy sigh of relief.

I look to the ceiling, eagerly awaiting for when I can go to my room.

* * * *

This day of school is going to be hard.

Shane picks me, as always, earlier than Tori is to pick up my brother. Last night, after Dante climbed into my room and mother went to sleep, we made out for who knows how long while lying on my bed with our tops off.

We both decided grudgingly that having sex while mother was in the house was too big a risk to take.

I begged Dante to at least let us touch in other, caress each other, maybe even... taste each other, but he refused, sure that would only lead to one place fast.

Although, after a lot more begging, I got to straddle him and grind against his length over our pants while he laid down on my bed, which felt even more amazing than grinding my behind against him, and for yet one more time that day, Dante made me cum.

I'm not upset about the no sex though, yesterday was the best day of my life and I have to say, Dante is an amazing kisser, and now, we're finally back together. Now closer than we've ever been and I am—

'Looking happy!' Angela strolls over and leans up against the next locker from mine. 'Look at you!'

'Oh, morning Angie.' I reply, turning in the combination to my locker.

'Don't, oh morning Angie me, look at you, you're practically glowing,' Angie waves an appraising hand over my body, 'and don't you just wear it well. Really slimming.'

Is it really that obvious? I can't imagine what I'll look like after Dante and I make love for the first time. I'll probably be like the sun.

I don't know what she means about slimming seeing as the only warm thing I had to wear was a big and kind of ugly blue woolly sweater over a pair of faded jeans.

'Uhm, thanks?' I reply while opening my locker.

Angie looks over my shoulder, 'There's the lover boy now.'

I turn around and Shane is at the end of the hall talking to some girl. He had to go to his own locker but now he's probably coming here so he can walk me to class.

'So c'mon, give me the dish, how big is he, just say when,' Angie holds out hands close together and starts moving them slowly apart, 'what the fuck, say when already, he can't be that big!'

I pull off my big hideous woolly sweater over my curly hair and throw it into my locker along with my switched off phone, pulling out the books I need and slamming it shut.

'First, language, and second, could you please keep your voice down.' I really don't want to talk about this today especially considering—

'Ooo, and I see Shane left you a little calling card,' Angie points to the side of my neck, 'nice hickie.'

'What!'

I cover the side of my neck with my hand, when I lift it to check in my reflection on the shiny locker door, sure enough, there's a blatant mark low on the base of my neck.

From Dante, not Shane.

'I have to say, Shane leaves one impressive love stamp. You could see that from a mile.' Angie says while looking at it.

Shane didn't see it when he drove us to school, so it must have been covered by my sweater. This still isn't good, at all.

'Shit!'

Angie's eyes go wide, 'Did you just cuss?'

I turn over my shoulder and it looks like Shane is saying his goodbye to his friend down the hall. I hurriedly try to pull open my locker which is now locked shut, I turn in the combination a little too fast and I mess it up. I drop my books and grab the knob with both hands to carefully put in the combination right this time.

'Cara relax it's not a big deal.'

If he sees it he'll know it wasn't from him and he'll know I cheated. He might even figure out who with considering I'm never allowed out of the house and I live with a handsome boy.

I finally get it open, grabbing and throwing on my sweater before Shane arrives.

'Hey guys,' Shane says as he arrives, looking handsome in his mature well-fitting khakis and plaid shirt, 'what happened?' He asks referring to the books on the floor.

'Cara doesn't want anyone to—'

'Hear my phone!' I interrupt quickly, 'I left it on, and someone's been dialing the wrong number and getting me so I wanted to switch off before going to class.'

I don't give any more detail to my bad answer and simply crouch down to collect my books.

Shane is already down with me helping pick them up from the floor. 'Okay, probably smart, but there's still plenty of time before the bell. Didn't have to panic.'

'Yeah, I know that now,' I turn to Tabitha who has been completely silent observing me lie through my teeth to my boyfriend, 'so, can you walk me to class now, babe? I don't want to be late.'

Shane's eyebrows raise at the pet name I have never once called him. 'Yeah, sure, of course.'

Shane gently takes the books from my hands and easily carrying them in one of his. I reach for his free hand and make a show of lacing our fingers.

'Bye Angie, I'll see you at lunch.' I rise up on my toes, meaning to give Shane a kiss on the cheek but he notices me moving and leads with his lips to mine and I have no choice but to kiss him on the mouth.

'Shane!'

The ever loud, Bradley James yells out loudly in the crowded hall, coming from the outside of the cold with some of Shane's other friends, including Dante.

'You porn star, get a room first, there's children present!' Bradley says moving our way.

When they make their way over Dante is staring at me with a pained look in his eyes, and I wish I could change everything about the last five minutes.

I can't imagine what he must be seeing, I just kissed his best friend, who's hand I'm holding after making sure Tabitha could see me doing it.

Shane laughs at his friend's vulgar and far too loud comments.

'Hey fellas,' Shane says in greeting then he and I then join them in walking down the hall as one large group.

Dante walks beside Shane, me on the other side holding Shane's hand.

'You guys ready for the scrimmage game?' Shane asks the group.

'Scrimmage?' Bradley asks, he's as tall as Shane and just a little more than Dante and is the biggest contrast to their friend group with his expensive undercut hair, and expensive silver watch and expensive player fashion sense.

'I ain't even thinking about that stupid tune-up game, I'm getting ready for national finals dude.' Bradley says, who despite being a loud spoiled rich kid, is apparently a really good striker and one of the top recruits in the country. Even higher than Dante and Shane.

I look at Dante as we walk, I can see him clenching his jaw. I wish I could reach for him and explain what happened a minute ago. Tell him that I love him, that Shane is nothing to me compared to him.

'Yo, Dee,' Bradley says to Dante in a mischievous tone, 'heard a rumor that you were getting steamy in the nurse's office?'

What! But it was the end of the school day, no one even saw us except— Oh for the love of god!

Seriously? What kind of school is this where even the nurse gossips!

She didn't know me but she must have noticed Dante's running attire and made the connection between soccer and the best-looking guy in school, i.e. my brother.

Dante tries to keep it together but I notice the subtle flinch in his demeanor, and I can almost feel the energy it's taking him not to look in my direction.

'Geez, Dante,' Shane reacts, 'you and Tori really can't keep off each other.'

'Yeah, we really can't.' Dante doesn't waste a second in his response, making sure everyone believes it was Tori in the nurse's room with his and not me.

I'm sure by the end of the day the story will be about how they had sex in there, maybe even while the nurse was watching, or joined in, who the hell knows!

'Leave the man alone,' Brad says, 'things must be going great with you two, huh?'

'Yeah,' Dante answers, 'we're awesome.'

For the love of god. How in the hell did this day turn on us so fast.

'Where is Tori?' I ask the group while being completely thankful she isn't here to dispute any of this.

'She's at a court date for her parents' divorce,' Dante answers, 'but she'll be back before the end of the day.'

Oh, then Bradley must have been the one who picked Dante up.

'She's the new cheer captain, right?' One of Dante's friends asks.

'Yeah, she is.'

'Yo, Cara,' Brad says, 'at risk of getting a crooked nose, you gotta join the cheer squad, they don't got any talent in there 'sides Tori.'

I'm sure when he says talent he isn't actually referring to their performance ability. Honestly, how Bradley keeps getting girlfriends is beyond me.

'Uhm, I'll think about it.'

'You will?' Shane asks surprised and I nod in response.

Now that Dante and I are back, I don't want to spend any more time away from him. Plus since we can't make love in the house, I'm going to need an excuse to not be there.

We finally break off and Shane leaves me outside my class, giving me another kiss.

Geez, this day couldn't have gone any worse.

Dante and I agreed last night that it wasn't fair to both Shane and Tori now that we knew we were in love with each other, and are going to be forever.

The plan was us to break up with both of them today, but now that can't happen because according to our own words and actions this morning, both my and Dante's relationships are better than they've ever been.

* * * * *

At lunch, Angie is staring straight at me through her glasses with her green eyes, below her black pixie cut hair and prim almost formal attire.

I'm still wearing my wool sweater. She knows that something is going on, there's no way she can't. Why would I lie about a hickie to my boyfriend, the only person who logically could have given it to me?

Tabitha also notices that something is up when Angie and I are sitting in palpable tension.

'Is something the matter with—'

'I have to use the bathroom,' Angela rises to her feet from the lunch table, 'Cara?' She says in way of invitation and I get up to follow.

We're in the girls' bathroom and Angie opens all the stall doors to make sure we're alone.

'Okay, now that we're alone,' Angie says finally, 'do you want to tell me what happened this morning.'

I don't meet her eyes. 'What do you mean?'

'Oh, what do I mean? I mean why you lied to your boyfriend about that massive love bite on your neck that I'm guessing he didn't give you,' I feel my heart beating faster, 'Cara, are you cheating on Shane?'

'No!' I answer in a panic.

'Then where did that hickie come from?'

What do I say? There's no denying it, she saw point blank I was hiding from Shane. I definitely can't tell her the truth, but if I admit to cheating there aren't a lot of people it could be. It could be over for me and Dante, he could get in trouble and I could lose him forever.

Whatever my answer I don't even know how I can keep Tabitha from gossiping about it to the whole school when Angie eventually and undoubtedly tells her. Hell, it's a miracle that all those things haven't happened already.

And Dante and I just found each other... it's not... fair.

I start to cry, pressing my palms to my eyes. My body shaking with from the sobs.

'Uhm, Cara?' Angie says fearfully. I'm still crying, and crouch down to my haunches and hugging myself tight. 'Whoa, easy. Cara are you okay? Just tell me what happened.'

I sniff over and over again. What do I do, what can I say?

'I... I... was attacked.'

'Oh my god,' Angie lowers to me, placing a hand on my shoulder, 'when? Where?'

'Shane had training yesterday so he couldn't drive me back, then I got a ride from a police officer and he... tried to kiss me... and I said no... and...'

'Oh my god, Cara.' Angela pulls me into a hug. 'Please don't tell he—'

'No, he just kept trying to kiss me and I kept pulling away, he only got to my neck before I was able to get out of the car and run.'

'Oh Cara, I am so so sorry,' Angie strokes my head softly while I bury my head in her shoulder, 'I heard that you collapsed yesterday. Is that why you couldn't take the bus?'

I nod against her body.

'Oh god, and I was being such a massive bitch actually thinking you would ever cheat on Shane.'

Angie holds my head in my face, wiping away my tears. 'Does your brother know?'

I shake my head.

'Cara you have to tell Shane, he could tell his dad and—'

'No!' I yell quickly, 'I just want to forget it ever happened, I don't want Shane to ever know. Or anyone else, promise me Angie, promise me you'll never tell!'

'Cara, Shane has a right to know and I'm sure he won't—'

'No Angela!'

If Shane tells his dad, he'll find the officer who drove me home, and then find that it wasn't a man but a woman.

'I love him!'

Tabitha stares at me with her eyes pulled wide, "What?"

'I'm in love with Shane, I'm in love with him, and I don't want him to know what happened because everything is perfect right now! So please, please don't tell him what happened! It would break his heart and he won't look or treat me the same. Please don't tell, for me!'

Tabitha holds her hands above her mouth, wistfulness in her green eyes, 'Of course Cara, of course. I won't tell a single soul, I swear.'

'Not even Tabitha?'

'Not even Tabitha, I promise,' Angie pulls me into another hug, 'I had no idea how in love you were with Shane. The two of you are so perfect for each other.'

* * * * * * *

I can't fucking think straight.

'Dante, get your head in the game asshole!' Brad yells at me, he played a perfect pass and I go and miss from almost point-blank range.

I have to get recruited, for Cara, because no matter what, we stay together.

I might be fucking trash in books but football is the thing I'm best at. Cara can get a scholarship damn near anywhere with her grades and if I get recruited then we can both go to a good school.

But if I don't get scouted, Cara will end up going to a stupid fucking shit community college and we'll have to stay with the old lady because of me.

All her talent, all her genius will have gone to waste, all because I can't score a stupid fucking shit goal.

The half time whistle blows, and we jog back to the benches in our team's blue with black accent shirt and shorts football kits.

Brad punches me in the shoulder, spreading his arm out in frustration. 'Dante, what the fuck is up with you? You forget where the goal was!'

'Shut the fuck up, I'll get it.'

'You better asshole, people are watching.' Brad says nodding to the stands.

It's just a tune-up game with the JV team, which we're losing, which is supposed to be private, and yet, there's a man who is very clearly a scout watching. That's how well our team did last year, that's how much hype is behind us.

'How about you try not sucking next half, huh.'

There's no way Brad would normally talk to me like this, but he's pretty intense when the game is on, and to be fair, I did suck that half.

'I said I'll get it.' I reply through gritted teeth as I try to casually adjust the strain in my shorts, hoping no one realizes that I'm not actually wearing a cup.

Cara and I are finally together, the most beautiful girl in the world, my little sister, is in love with me. In love with me the way I never dared myself to hope and we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

I remember how desperate we were for each, how tight she wrapped her legs around me, the way her tongue and mouth tasted the look she had when I made her cum with just the touch of my hand. Then in the kitchen when she ground her plump soft ass against my crotch, the way she lost herself in it, leaning into me, begging me not to stop, she was about to cum again, I could tell.

Then she did again in her room, while I was feeling her body, groping her tits and her ass and letting her dry hump me. And all of that action with no release of my own resulted in me having the biggest, most constantly fucking massive, raging, painfully hard case of blue balls ever.

I sit down on the benches, downing a bottle of water.

'Dante!' I turn to the back close to the bleachers to see Tori who stayed after school to help organize the coming cheerleader tryouts, 'you got this baby!'

She's already dressed in her cheerleader uniform. A tight tank bright top and a skirt that has more material above the waist than below, the gold and black colors complimenting her autumn skin. Her whole body is on display and holy shit does she look sexy.

I was going to break up with her today, but we might have to put that on hold, with this whole alleged bang in the nurse's office.

'Dante,' Shane sits down beside me, taking off his gloves, 'you okay man? You aren't looking like yourself out there.'

I stare at him not knowing what to feel. He hasn't done a single thing wrong, if anything I'm the asshole in this situation, but still, the image of him kissing Cara is pissing me off.

Even though I know that Shane is the best possible person for her, hell, he's marriage material. Book smart, well off, talented, good looking, tall, for the first time in our friendship, I feel intimidated by him.

'I need to use the bathroom.' I say it loud enough for the coaches to hear who give me a nod of permission.

I go into the empty guys' locker room, boots clicking against the floors, then enter a stall and sit down.

What can I do? I can't play with this stupid thing dragging me down, and jerking off isn't going to cut it. I sigh, holding my head in my hands.

I hear the door to the bathroom open. 'Dante?'

Tori?

'Dante, baby are you in here?'

I get up and open the stall door. 'Tori, what the hell are you doing here? You could get us both in trouble.'

'Relax,' she pushes me back into the stall locking the door behind her, dressed in her really sexy and tight outfit, 'I can tell you're not wearing a cup.' Tori drops to her knees.

Oh no, Cara.

I try to back away but there's no room. 'Tori we can't—'

She pulls my waistband and reaches with her other hand to pull out my rager.

'Holy fucking shit,' Tori gasps, 'you're twice as big,' Tori is already dry stroking my length with both hands, 'fuck me, look at this thing, no wonder you can't play. It looks angry. Sit down.'

'Tori, no I can't,' not now, not when Cara and I are together, together in every way, 'we're going to get in trouble.'

'Oh hush, you know you want me to,' Tori licks her lips from between my legs, 'and anyway if I don't do it who will?'

Shit, that's a question I can't answer, but I can't. Cara is everything to me.

I pull Tori hands off me. 'Tori I don't—aahh...'

My brain leaves the building when Tori, without her hands, takes me halfway down her throat.

She works her mouth back and forth coating my length with drool then raises her hand to my abdomen and pushes me back to sit down on the close toilet seat, inching forward on her knees. I bunch her straight dark hair and hold it away from her face.

I tense as Tori slurps and sucks my dick with a purpose, pulling her tight wet lips over my shaft with a popping sound.

'Holy shit, you just got bigger while you were in my mouth,' Tori says while pumping both hands up and down my now very wet dick, 'god, if you fucked me right now, I'd split in half.'

Should we try?

Tori sees the twitch in my face, 'Haha, as much as I want that too, I think I better finish you off fast and get you back in the game.'

She plunges her head back down over me and I throw my head back from the amazing feel of her tongue on the underside of me. She pulls my shorts further down till there around my ankles and starts fondling my balls, going back and forth between sucking on them while jerking me off.