All Comments on 'Mine & Yours Pt. 03'

by metalkhan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

I am enjoying the story. I like the characters and the build up for them. I like the way the story is moving along. I will be curious on how they will handle the break up. I know Dante and Cara will work back towards each other, but it will be interesting. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm emotionally torn with this story. While the inclusion of partners for both Dante and Cara adds emotional angst to the story. I just can't believe that once a brother and sister discover their love for each other that they could continue with their individual relationships. If this were real the emotional turmoil that loving your sibling and trying to maintain a relationship with someone else would be crippling. The guilt in doing so would be tremendous and would make the pretence of normal life impossible.

However, the story is good and well written but sadly I can't read anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tori

Tori is growing on me and I would hate to see her hurt. Also Shane seems like a good guy. Interested in seeing how you navigate this.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

I'm enjoying this story, but when you ended this chapter where you did I almost threw my computer into the backyard. A story well worth the read. I'm looking foward to the next Chapter. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermetalkhan@metalkhan
Hi everyone, metalkhan here. My writing is more slow burn character based romance stories that I hope everyone who reads will enjoy. My current project on this site is Mine & Yours and I am very invested to make it great. I apologise both to the readers who liked the last c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES