Mine & Yours Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He might feel how wet I am. 'What was that today at lunch?' I ask again.

He tries to sit up to kiss me but I push him back down keeping my hands on his hard chest, and he groans in disappointed eagerness. 'What was what, Cara?'

'With—ah!' I yelp and my mind glitches when my brother slaps my ass. God fucking damn that felt good!

'Stop it.' Please don't stop!

He is laughing mischievously, and it's making me soft.

'What was all that at lunch, with Tori, do you really want to go on a double date with me and Shane, to a college party?'

'Maybe,' Dante answers while running his hands over my backside, 'what's so wrong about that?'

God, his hands are big. 'What's wrong with me going out with you and your girlfriend?'

'You're my girlfriend.'

Oh my god, 'Are you...' Dante sits up and kisses me hard.

'I love you Cara,' Dante says, 'and if that old lady wasn't here I'd fuck you till you couldn't walk.'

God, I think I just came. 'I love you too.'

We kiss some more, getting me so, fucking, hot.

I break away again, pushing him away. 'You have a game soon, don't get worked up.'

That and if we're not going to make love then I need to stop torturing myself. I get off him, as reluctantly as I have ever done anything and cuddle at his side when he lays down.

'Do you really want me to go to a college party with you guys.'

'Why not? I love spending time with you, and we haven't done that in forever outside the house. Shane is my best friend outside you and Tori is really fun.'

I sit up and look at him sternly at those last words.

'I didn't mean it like that. C'mon Cara what's going to happen? I'm going to fuck her in a college party with tonnes of people around?'

I suppose not, I lay back down, tracing circles on his skin around his scars. 'Have you ever been to a college party before?'

'Yeah, Brad's brother took us to a few times last year.'

God, another older Bradley James, that must be delightful. 'What are they like?'

'Just a lot of drinking mostly, some dancing, and usually something crazy,' Dante explains, 'just a party basically, they aren't all wild. You don't have to go if you don't want to.'

It does sound kind of fun, but, 'I've never drank alcohol before.'

'Oh yeah, it could be your first time. You'd be with me, plus Shane would be there.'

That's true, I feel safest with Dante around and Shane doesn't drink. I bet he probably ends up being the most responsible person there. Which makes me wonder how it's fun for him.

'Okay,' I say, 'I'll go.'

'Yeah,' Dante says ruggedly, rolling onto me and nuzzling and licking my neck, tickling me and making me yelp.

I am giggling and laughing so hard I can barely take in air, 'Stop Dante, stop,' I laugh out again and again, trying really hard to be quiet but with him not making it easy, 'you're going to get us in trouble.'

I'm laughing so hard my abs hurt, my hands are on his chest but not trying to push him away. Dante props up over me and I shut my eyes tight as he plants quick kisses all over my face.

I have never been so happy before in my whole life.

* * * * * * *

The next day, Tori wears Dante's letterman's jacket and Shane gives me his, beaming with pride when I keep it on the whole day. He asks if I can see him at his place after school, but I tell him we'll have time now that I can stay after thanks to becoming a cheerleader, confident that I can later use that as an excuse of being too tired to have sex with him.

Tori gives me my uniform and when I get home I tell mother that I will be staying after school and flat out will be coming home really late when Dante has a home game because I'm required to. She is furious, but then, when ever is she not.

She even visits school to complain, which doesn't solve anything and makes matters worse for herself when she insults the principal who is becomes more steadfast in telling mother there is nothing she can do if it's something I want. Telling mother in not as many words to shove it.

Dante doesn't come to my room because he's tired from practice and they have a game the next day, being Wednesday.

I more than embarrass myself when I ask him for his sweaty shirt, but when I tell him why he doesn't laugh, and in fact, looks at me like he would take me right there and then. I keep the image in my mind as I touch my self while holding his shirt to my nose, stuffing it in my very wet mouth when I cum.

Wednesday is an away game. The team win easily, Dante and Bradley I learn are what's called strike partners and I'm surprised when yet another game ends with them scoring exactly seven goals. Tori explains that it's because of something called the 'mercy rule' which means the game immediately stops at that number so the other team doesn't get humiliated.

I don't see how it prevents that though.

The same day, while Dante is at his game Tori surprises me and pays for me to get my hair done at a salon. I cut it short and a whole lot of other things are done to it that by the time it's finished it looks and feels amazing, like it's not even mine.

Today is Thursday and the next game is tomorrow after school.

I am at cheer practice and as much as I hate to admit it, Tori is actually a really good cheerleader.

She can pull off flips and dances really well. Her and the Andonne twins come up with routines for us that are really fun.

Tori is basically a coach, and I'm not surprised that she had a hand in the design of our outfits. Which are, a little—well actually, a lot—revealing.

'Good practice today girls,' Tori yells leading an applause, 'tomorrow is the game. So get your game faces ready.'

I might actually like being a cheerleader, it's the most exercise I've had in a while and it's pretty fun. I get why Tori is in such great shape.

'Cara, hey,' Tori walks over to me where I am packing my uniform in my gym locker.

'Hey Tori,' it's still weird, 'what's up?'

'I was thinking,' Tori says leaning closer against the lockers, 'that after the game tomorrow we could go out, all four of us?'

'Oh, yeah. I mean, if Shane's dad will talk to my mom about it sure.' Having thought about it, I am really excited to go, especially if Dante and I can sneak away and finally finally make love.

I am so horny we might just have to risk it and do it in the house, because I can't take it any more. Making out and taking him in my mouth has officially made me desperate for a good long—

* * * *

'Holy fuck.'

'Tabitha, language.' She's changed her hair again, now it's short and really straight, making her neck look really long and rather elegant.

'You're telling me, that it's so big you held it with one hand while it was in your mouth.'

I nod.

'Where'd he finish?' Tabitha asks me.

I bite my lip and try to keep the warmth off my face

'No way!' Angie yells, 'that's so hot.'

I only seems right, every girl gets to talk about her boyfriend, and I don't think it should matter that mine also happens to be my brother.

'How's the sex?' Tabitha asks.

Well that's a difficult question, I can't transpose a time with Dante with one of the times I've been with Shane because Dante and I haven't had sex yet.

'Well, I'm sure you can imagine.' I'll give them the details once it actually happens, replacing Dante with Shane when I tell the story.

'Wow. I always knew Shane was a stud,' Angie says sitting to my side, 'it's always the quiet ones.'

'Yeah, wow Cara. You've really turned into quite the slut.'

The words are typical for Tabitha but there's no good nature in her tone, but maybe I'm reading to much into it.

'I think we should celebrate,' Angie says, 'since Cara can finally leave her house and we know she'll definitely be at the game maybe all three of us can have a quick girls night when it's over.'

'Oh, I'm sorry Angie, I can't. Shane and I might be going to a party with Tori and Dante.'

'What.' Tabitha says coldly.

'Uh, yeah, Tori wants the four of us to go to a college party after the game.'

'Okay, that's just fucking ridiculous. What the hell?' Tabitha erupts angrily for some reason.

'What?'

'You're going to a college party after the game?' Tabitha asks across from me at the table, 'with your brother, Shane and Tori Andrews? Who the fuck are you?'

'What, come on Tabitha its not like you wouldn't go?'

'Of course I would go, because I'm me, but you're... you.' That actually sounds kind of hurtful.

'What's that supposed to mean?'

'Guys can we just eat our lunch.' Angie pleads.

'No I really think I want to know what Tabitha meant.'

'You know what I meant. Just look at you, I don't even recognise you any more. You're a cheerleader, how did that even happen? I never saw you at try outs.'

'I thought you'd be happy for me?'

'If you stayed in your lane then maybe I would be?'

My lane? 'What's my lane, Tabitha?'

'You guys, please.'

'You're not the one who's supposed to be friends with girls like Tori Andrews and going to college parties with two of the hottest guys in school and sitting at the popular table. You're just the boring friend with the weird religious mother who ends up with some loser mathlete. Not this!'

I stare in stunned silence at this person who I once thought was my friend but looks like stranger right now.

'You weren't trying to help me when you told Shane I like him,' it hurts to finally realise, 'you were trying to humiliate me. You didn't think he'd like me back, did you?'

'I liked Shane!' Tabitha throws her hands up in frustration, 'of course you wouldn't even notice, always in your own selfish world! I wasn't trying to humiliate you I was just using you as an excuse to talk to him.'

Does she think that makes anything better? I stand up and pick up my tray of food, 'Angie, you can come if you want.'

I step over the seat and make a bee line for Dante and Shane's table.

* * * * *

'Woooo!' Tori screams with her loud voice from the cramped back seat of Shane's mustang.

Her hair has been done curly, and she is dressed in a bright yellow top with long sleeves that still reveals plenty of skin and decent length skirt that is still overall keeping in her usual slutty chic. Her curves are on full display in a way that actually makes me nervous and a little insecure about tonight.

Compare her to me in a grey thin strap dress that was too small for me last year but was the only thing that passes for night attire. I've thrown a belt around to try make more exciting, using the marroon underside.

'I still can't believe it,' Tori says, bouncing, 'baby, you were amazing. A fucking god!'

He really was, I have never seen my brother play before tonight, but I won't ever forget it. He was incredible, graceful even, no one could touch him.

'How many times have you guys won on the mercy rule?' I ask Shane and Dante in the front seats.

'That's a good question?' Shane replies, 'Dee, how many times does that make it? There's got to be a record right, like an official one?'

'No clue, I think we did five games last season.'

I always knew Dante was talented, but I never realised.

He is dressed handsomely in a plain gold tee and a dark jeans and boots, everything fitting him like they were tailored made for his toned physique. His usual low key style that just makes him look so sexy and manly.

'Hey, don't forget about your hubby,' Tori says nudging my shoulder with her own, 'another clean sheet, for our ever present goalie!"

Shane tries to humbly accept the compliment but I see his face beam with a large smile that grows under his under cut as I watch his reflection in the rear view mirror.

Shane also dresses more understated, in a short sleeved white button up that highlights his toned arms and a pair of burgundy straight and prim trousers. The two of them, both really cool and likeable, it's easy to understand why they are such good friends.

As I am looking, Shane's eyes dart to the mirror as well and he looks at me with fire in his eyes that almost makes me feel what I feel for my brother.

It's too bad Dante is who he is, Shane is a gorgeous boy, why couldn't he have just found another girl to have crush on.

The night is bright with a full moon, we arrive in a college campus of a nearby university. I suppose the same on Bradley older brother goes to, because he is the one who texts Tori the location.

If this the party then I had nothing to worry about, it's just a house that on a lonely street with a few people sitting outside. Plastic cups and bottles lining the outside.

Shane parks along the street and we all get out of the car and stand on the curb as Shane locks up and—

'No way!' Tori gasps excitedly.

It takes me a second to understand what she's so excited about, but when I do, you can't unsee it.

'We're all matching!' Tori points out cuddling up against Dante's side, displaying the plain gold-yellow tops and black bottoms.

Shane walks over to me and it's not perfect, but he's in white and burgundy and my grey dress and marroon belt doesn't say we're not an item.

How the hell did this happen? With me and Shane that can be thrown up to chance, but did Tori plan to match Dante?

That seems like something she would do, but I doubt it, Dante isn't the type to tell his girlfriend what he's going to wear, because most likely he doesn't know either.

I do notice that Tori isn't as revealing in her dress and maybe Dante has had an affect on her. Which doesn't make me feel any less insecure.

'You look amazing Cara,' Shane takes my hand into his and gives it a squeeze, 'absolutely beautiful.' His birthmark shining in the light, his eyes meeting mine.

'Awww,' Tori takes Dante's hand and leans into him as she places a hand over her heart, 'I'm going to melt, you guys.'

Why did it have to be me, Shane? 'Thank you, Shane. You look amazing too.'

I can feel Dante's eyes on me, but I can't do anything when Shane takes my chin in his hand and plants a soft kiss on my lips.

'I'm dying,' Tori mews, 'baby, aren't you going to tell me I'm beautiful.'

No, please don't, please don't.

'Of course not,' Dante jokes with a cheeky smile, 'I don't want it to go to your head, you might leave me for mister smooth over here.' Dante says referring to Shane, and begins walking towards the house with his arm around Tori's small waist.

'You're right you know!' Tori laughs without looking back, melting further into Dante's embrace.

When we get into the house, I have to say, I'm a little disappointed.

There's a smallish crowd of mostly guys and a few very sluty looking girls, like, even more sluty than Tori. There's a counter full of all manner of bottles, that might be a little exciting but otherwise everyone is just sitting down and sipping liquids while not that loud music plays in the background.

'This is a college party?'

Tori sighs like I just said something sweet and innocent.

'Uh, no,' Shane answers, 'this is just Brads brothers frat house where everyone drinks a little before going to the party. It's still a little early'

'Oh,' I say, I want to say that it's already nine and ask how much later it has to be to not be early, 'so is Bradley coming with—'

'What's up bitches!' I get my answer when Brad descends from the stairs with a girl—one of the Andonne Twins—following close behind, everyone on the ground floor throws up a cheer and raises their drinks.

'Yo, someone turn up the fucking volume! Me and my boys just lit up some fools for seven goals babay!'

Bradley gets his wish and the music gets really loud, the bass shaking the floor and vibrating the walls. When he comes down he Shane and Dante embrace one at a time in a half handshake half hug thing that guys do while Tori and.. I think Jasmine? share a hug of their own.

Bradley gives Tori a hug that she stands on her toes for then he turns his attention.

'Whoa Cara? You actually showed!'

'Hi Brad—'

Bradley surprises me with a tight hug then lifts me off the ground, spinning me in the air. 'Looking hot as all hell!'

Shane has no problem when Brad drapes an arm over me. 'Hey, come sit down, my brother will be back soon, he just went to get more drinks.'

All of us go down stairs into the basement where there is something of a game room. Shane and I settle on the couch, followed Jasmine, Dante sits in a single which Tori has no problem joining by settling on his lap.

I'm really starting to hate this girl. More.

'Here you go,' seemingly out of nowhere Brad is standing over me with three cups in his hands offering me one, 'don't worry it's light. Wait actually,' he takes a sip of the cup he is offering me then offers the another one instead, 'actually, this one is light. The another one is for Jasmine.'

'Uhm, thanks Bradley,'

I take the cup from his hands, he hands the other cup he just puts his lips on to Jasmine then hands a third cup to Tori still in Dante's lap. Bradley disappears to the side of the room where there is a fridge and returns with a six pack of cans, pulling out one and tossing another to Dante. Shane just gets a bottle of water.

Everybody immediately takes a drink and I look down at my cup.

It's clear. I guess I wasn't expecting that. I slowly bring it to my lips and...

'This... tastes good,' I say surprised, 'I always got the sense that beer tasted awful.'

Tori snickers at my reaction, 'I just adore you Cara,' Tori says, 'it's cocktail, not a beer.' She grabs the can out of Dante's hand and takes a pull herself.

'This is a beer.' Tori extends the can to me.

I grab it, I don't know what the sanitary rules are but this is Dante's beer, even if Tori touched it too. I put it too my lip, smelling something strong and sure enough—

'Ugh, why would you drink that.' I hand the can back to Tori who takes another pull before handing it to my brother.

'It's an acquired taste I guess.' Dante answers.

Shane has his arm over me and is looking pretty laid back, like he's done this before a few times.

'Do you have fun being the only sober person at parties?' I ask him.

Shane laughs, probably a question he gets a lot. 'Yeah, actually I do,' he replies, 'I like to dance, and to hang out with my friends, plus to be honest Brad isn't that much different when he's drunk.'

'Hey, fuck you! I think...' Bradley replies, 'anyway, lets play truth or dare.'

For some reason that sounds like a good idea to everyone and instead of spinning a bottle everyone takes turns asking truth of dare, if the person you ask does what their supposed to, everyone drinks, if they refuse only that person drinks.

The first turn is for Tori who dares Dante to kiss Shane on the lips. Dante acts reluctant before rushing at Shane sitting next to me on the couch and trying to force him into a kiss, Shane struggles, laughing all the while. Cheers go up when they have a quick chaste kiss, we all have a drink.

Dante asks Jasmine where the most sketchy place she's ever done it is, and we all cheer when she says under the bleachers during a game. With Bradley, during the game.

Jasmine asks Shane what porn he watches. Shane buries his head in his hands and admits to milf porn, which draws cheers from everyone. He looks at me apologetically, but I just laugh and tell him it's okay. We all drink.

On Shane's turn he asks me which school I want to go after graduation, in what I suspect is his way for protecting me from someone asking me something worse. I give him a few names, most are big soccer recruiters. We all drink again.

My turn I take a page from Tabitha's book and dare Bradley to show us his butt. He leaps onto the table and moons the whole room, everybody besides Jasmine covers their eyes, me peaking a little.

Okay, it is pretty nice.

We raise a cheer when he picks up his pants and we all drink again.