Mine & Yours Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, this is actually really fun.

Brad's turn, 'Tori, I always regretted not getting this myself when I was dating you, but I'm gonna hook my boy up,' Oh no, 'I dare you to give Dante a lap dance.'

No no no no!

Everyone except me woos at Brad's dare, and Tori looks like Christmas came early. Dante is trying not to but I can see his discomfort and the strength it's taking him not to look my way.

What is he supposed to do, reject a lap dance from his ultra slutty girlfriend just because I'm here.

Brad uses his phone to play a very vulgar female rapper, and everyone laughs and cheers. Tori gets up and struts in her heels a little in front of my brother in the single chair, then she bends over quickly by her waist giving Dante a full view, coming up slow. She turns to face him and rolls her back to rise her cleavage right in front of his face, before she finally sits on his lap, hands on her knees and does a sultry slow grind on his lap like a pro.

Everyone goes wild while I stare in stunned silence.

Tori leans back and guides Dante hands, which had stay down, slowly over her body. Her black hair falling perfectly over her face with a heated impassioned look on it, she looks lost in her performance. A look I'm sure I've had at least once before.

After an eternity the song ends and Tori stands up adjusts her clothes and gives a bow, everyone cheers, as Dante adjust his pants.

'Holy shit! That was worth paying for.' Bradley says taking a pull of his beer.

'Hey,' Shane rubs my shoulder, 'you okay?'

'Uhm,' I haven't fully recovered, 'I just need to use the bathroom.'

'Oh, they're all disgusting,' Brad says, 'you can use the up stairs in my brother's room Cara.'

Brad gives me a key and I head upstairs passing bodies in the hall. I make it to the room he told me find and enter using the key, locking it behind me. I sit on the bed, trying not to cry.

This was a terrible idea, I wish Dante and I had just ditched all these people and found somewhere to go to be alone, even if it would have been to watch a movie I wouldn't have actually been watching.

A knock rattles the door from the other side. 'Cara?'

Dante?

I rush to let him in and as soon as it's even barely opened Dante squeezes in and shuts the door.

'Dante what are you doing here?' I ask as he makes sure the door is locked.

He turns around and attaches his lips to mine, and in what has become reflex for me, my hands fly to the sides of his face.

'I'm sorry,' he says between kisses, 'I love you.'

I pull him close. We're alone, not at home, behind a locked door, and there's a bed in the room.

I reach for his belt and pull at it as hard and fast as I can without breaking from his lips. He's pulling my dress up to my waist as we back up to the bed, I rush on to it, smiling and biting my lip not believing how lucky we are.

'It's happening,' I breathe as Dante crawls onto the bed over my body, 'it's finally happening.' I say like an announcement to the world.

We kiss and I and unbutton his jeans and pull them down his waist, his shoved my panties to the side and is fingering me through the wetness already on me.

I pull out his length and it feels incredibly hard, like a rock, a warm veiny long rock. So much so that I open my eyes while he's kissing me to look at it. I might have to thank Tori after this. He props up and I bring my feet closer to my hips, fingering myself as I hold my pants to the side, readying myself for him.

He leans over me and I grab onto his shirt, looking on in a perverse curiosity as he lines up his girth with my heat. I could cum just from the feel of his head touching my lips.

I want this so bad, 'Fuck me Dante, please!' He pushes the head into me, 'Fuck that's big.' My chest is rising and falling so fast.

He inches a little bit forward then out again, politely. He's going slow, trying to be gentle, trying to protect me from his massive member.

I grab his face I make him look me in the eyes, 'Dante, your little sister really needs you to go balls fucking deep, right now!'

I wrap my legs around him with my ankles on either of his ass cheeks and don't push, but squeeze, with my body moving down as my legs pull him forward.

Dante gasps, 'Holy fuck!'

He enters me all the way to the hilt, and my eyes roll back in my skull.

* * * * *

'Geez Cara, we were starting to worry you fell in.' Bradley says as I rejoin the group, plopping down into the couch and leaning against Shane's chest who drapes his arms over my shoulders.

'Sorry, there was pipe trouble and I didn't want to leave a mess.' Really really massive pipe trouble.

'You feeling better babe,' Shane asks with a small smile on his face, his eyes unable to mask his concern.

I take his face in my hands and kiss him in a less than family friendly way. I hear woos and cheering, when I break away Shane is breathing heavy.

'Woo,' Tori fans her face with her hand in the chair Dante was sitting in, 'Cara, I might have to find your brother after watching that.'

I laugh inwardly, it's not you he'd want.

'Where is Dante?' I ask feigning ignorance.

Shane regains his composure, 'He said he left something in the car.'

'Hey look who I found outside,' A voice comes down the stairs and there is a really handsome and chiselled man in a white polo and jeans who's put Dante in a head lock.

'Hey,' Bradley yells at the man, 'how long does it take to get drinks?'

The man releases Dante and walks over to where Tori is sitting, she giggles and taps her feet as he approaches. When he leans over her she wraps her arms around his neck, he slaps the side of her thigh and she yelps before laughing.

'Hey watch it,' Dante says acting the part, but the man simply waves him off.

'Who's this?' the man asks referring to me once Tori releases him, he looks like a action figure, with a small dark patch of beard on his chin.

'Shiny, do you have a girl now? Congrats kid, I feel like a proud gigolo when his favourite hooker tells him she got pregnant by a football player.'

This must be Bradley James' brother.

Shane and all the other guys throw their heads back in laughter, 'This is Cara, and yes she's my girlfriend,' Shane replies, 'she's also Dante's sister.'

Brad's brother slowly turns his head to look at Dante standing at the foot of the couch.

'I would kill you and it would be slow.' Dante says.

'HA! I'm just kidding, Donald,' the older Bradley James walks over to where we're sitting on the couch and towers over me a little too close, before extending his hand to me.

'Hi there.'

I reach to shake his hand and yelp when he pulls me to my feet, and holds me close to his body, I'm scared and also surprised when neither Dante nor Shane do anything.

'I'm Rosco.'

'Cara.' I say a little fearfully.

'You're beautiful Cara,' Rosco says in a whisper, 'welcome to home.'

'Thank you.' He lets me go much softly than when he picked me up and I sit back down and inch closer to Shane's side.

Rosco claps his hands really loud, 'All right, now that that's out of the way, I hope you little girls and Tori are all proper buzzed up, cause we we're heading out.'

Shane and Dante sit in the front of the mustang as we follow Rosco's SUV to the party.

'Is he always like that?' I ask Tori who is applying lipstick in the seat next to me

I'm sure she understands who I mean.

Tori sighs wistfully, 'Rosco James is...'

'An asshole,' Dante finishes, 'but not to his friends.'

Tori laughs knowingly, 'Yeah, that's the best way to describe him, he has a hard time fighting his nature, but he's not bad at all once you get to know him?'

I wonder, 'Have you... known him?'

Tori shakes her head, 'No, not like that. We met when I was dating Bradley, and I think he had a girlfriend, and believe it or not, he's pretty faithful in a relationship, unlike his little brother.'

Wait? So Brad was the one who cheated on Tori... yeah, yeah that makes sense actually.

'I hope he didn't scare you,' Shane says from behind the steering wheel, 'he likes to intimidate people, but he's never hurt any of us.'

That's good to know at least, 'You guys seem really close.'

'Well he's kind of hard not get along with.'

'That I find difficult to believe.'

'You'll see,' Tori says popping her lips now a rose red, 'now that you're going to be around more.'

We arrive at what looks to be another frat house that is practically bouncing, the music is loud from outside. Shane parks on someone's lawn behind Rosco's car. We all chill by the cars as Rosco pours us drinks into cups from the tailgate of his car.

My head is getting... heady and everything else. I'm laughing a lot more to every single joke that is being told.

Dante sits away from the group on the hood of Shane's car with Tori standing between his legs with her arms around his neck, jawing away while Dante looks like he is only listening to be polite.

I don't care, she can do whatever she wants because I know my brother comes home to me, and she isn't going to have him tonight after I was done with him.

Dante spots me staring at him. He wears a knowing and loving smile on his face and my heart feels whole when I see him mouth the words, I love you.

I move my lips and mouth back, I love you too.

His eyes dart to Tori, asking my permission and I nod my consent, knowing that sex isn't on the table. He turns his attention to her and they start to make out, and I actually laugh out loud.

'Hey,' Shane says at my side pulling my none drinking hand into his own, 'someone's having a good time.'

God that little birthmark of his is going to get a girl pregnant one day.

I press my body in his and close my eyes while raising my chin in the air and wait for him to accept my invitation. He puts his arms around me and his lips find mine.

We make it inside and the music is so loud the only form of communication is yelling at the side of a person's ear. The main floor is filled with people dancing to the beat in the cover of bright colours that seem to come from everywhere.

When we get on the floor the couples pair off, Jasmine and Brad are doing things I certainly wouldn't in public, and it seems at some point Rosco James has found a girl to dance with.

The music is beat heavy and has a fast rhythm. Shane takes my hand and leads me into a space on the floor, and as it turns out he actually is a really good dancer.

Dante doesn't have to be because Tori is just slutting it up against his crotch, twerking and slow grinding against him.

Songs come and go and it feels like were in there for hours.

Before I know it I'm dancing on my own and have lost sight of the others but I'm having way too much fun to care, throwing my hands above my head and swinging my hips to the rhythm of the sound.

I gasp when I feel and arm wrap around my waist and pull me back, but I immediately relax into the hard body of my big brother and hug his arms against my body.

Dante lowers his head to my ear to whisper, 'The others went outside, I was coming to get you but you're the sexiest thing I've ever seen.'

God, I love him so much, and I realise in the crowd, out of sight of anyone who knows us, we're just a girl and boy dancing, with nothing to hide.

I turn in his arms and pull his head down shoving my tongue into his mouth. I turn around I back all the way into him, savouring the feel on his length against my ass. I move my hips in a circle loving the feeling of his hands roving my body, I grab his hand and place it against my chest, where it belongs, and keep grinding.

It goes on for a minute and to my disappointment Dante's hands leave my body but all that dancing has gotten me horny and in need for another long hard bathroom break with my big sexy brother. When I feel his hands on me again I reach back and pull his head down.

'I need you, right fucking now, balls deep till you cum.'

'Holy crap Cara,'

SHANE! Oh no, oh no, oh no.

'God, I need you too, so bad,' Shane says in my ear, 'come on.'

Shane grabs my hand and he leads me to the kitchen and we go behind a door into a dark a small room, likely a pantry.

As soon as the door shuts, Shane pins me to it and latches his lips onto mine. Pulling my dress above my hips.

What do I do? I just told him I desperately needed him, I can't just say sorry I thought you my brother, what do I do, what do I do?

I break away from our kiss, 'I want you to bend me over.'

I turn around and Shane pulls down my pants, while I push my hands against the door. I feel the push of Shane into me, moaning at the feel of added girth. He feels so much bigger. He must have been pent up.

I shut my eyes, I'm so sorry Dante.

Shane begins moving and I think back to earlier tonight, in Rosco's room. Where Dante and I made love for the first time.

How hard my toes curled with the massive multiple orgasm he gave me when I took him all the way, how deep and full he was in me. The way he pulled out and slammed into me, over and over. No longer being gentle once I made the first move. The way I didn't think I could actually take him that deep any more, how I actually tried to back away, writhing in the agony of pleasure in taking something that big and hard and so, fucking, deep.

I remember grabbing the sheets to not move away, choosing to take the full measure of my big brother, actually enjoying the slapping feeling of his balls against my skin, that just made it all the more dirty. The wide mouthed sounds I made, the sounds he made, oh god. I never knew I could have that effect on anyone, let alone the most beautiful boy I have ever met.

When his palm found my boobs and I rolled and bucked in a seizure of pleasure when I came again on his stupid large member of a cock. The way his rhythm picked up and he looked practically possessed as he threw one of my legs above his shoulder and used me for his pleasure. And then, dear sweet mother of god, the feel of that gallon of cum that opened like a spray of warmth, filling me so fucking much.

How before we left I stood him against the door, and just like home took him in my mouth before we left, licking and sucking his length and balls and looking him in the eyes while I did.

'Cara...' Shane is close, I don't know how much of my own pleasure is his doing and how much is my brother's, but I'm getting close too.

'Don't stop, I want more.' I want Dante.

Shane rams into me harder and I'm almost there, 'Cara..I'm cumming.'

'Me too.' He's going in me so hard I flatten my face against the door.

I feel Shane's warmth and it sends me over the edge too, I collapse further against the door and Shane keeps me from falling when my feet get wobbly.

After a moment he spins me in his arms and holds me close as his lips find mine in the dark.

Shane stops kissing me and moves his head against my ear, 'Cara, I love you.'

Why, why, why?

'Shane I... I...' don't love you, not in that way.

'It's okay,' Shane says in a whisper, 'Angie told me. I know you love me too.'

... ... ... MOTHERFUC—

* * * * * *

'Cara!' Tori says from the front of the squad, I'm still not all that comfortable in these uniforms, 'I think we should have you up front with me.'

Her hair is pulled back but a strand of it falls down her face and is doing that thing it does again. Seriously there has to be some form of evil magic involved.

'Are you sure, Tori?' The front is for veterans like Kimi and Jasmine, or even Tabitha who know all the moves.

'Yeah, Tori,' Tabitha says at the end of the line, 'she doesn't even know all our choreography.' Tabitha finishes by staring daggers at me, I can't believe she feels like she has a right to be the upset one.

'Yes, I'm sure. Cara is learning fast and...' Tori's eyes wander upward like she's looking for another reason to fall from the sky, 'and well... okay you know what, it's just because she's hot! Cara, come over here!'

After cheer practice I wait with Tori and the Andonne twins for the boys to finish practice, I suppose this is my new clique. We're watching from the back of the stands when I notice something disturbing.

'Is Dante on the bench?' I ask Tori and the twins.

'Don't worry, my baby is a guaranteed starter, this is just practice.' Tori answers.

'Hmm, I don't know Tori,' one of the twins replies, maybe... Jasmine? 'Dante and Talula play the same position.'

'Talula?' is that a guy.

Tori rolls her eyes and shakes her head making her straight dark hair bounce, she points to the pitch at scrawny but athletic looking kid with cornrows and skin the colour of dark mahogany.

'Talula is little cunt of a sophomore that thinks he should be starting ahead of Dante, which he never will because your brother is a fucking stud.'

Don't I know it, 'But why Dante, Bradley is a striker too?'

'Brad's a different profile,' Kimi says, 'he's a big target man, and Dante is a fast runner, so is Talula.'

'Maybe faster.' Jasmine adds.

'Shut the fuck up, he is not!' Tori scolds at them.

On the drive home, Shane stokes my thigh lovingly as he drives.

Dante has to get recruited, that's our whole plan, how we start our lives together.

'There's no chance that Dante would be dropped to the bench, is there?' I ask, 'even for this kid Talula?'

Shane looks my way for a second showing me the birthmark under his eye, then sighs.

'Talula is really good. He's a sophomore that made the varsity team. That's might be common in other schools but not ours.'

'But he's not better than my brother, right?' Shane's jaw tenses and I feel uneasy, 'Shane? But, Dante's the captain of the team.'

'Cara, the thing is,' Shane hesitates for a second, 'as long as we keeping winning and Dante keeps scoring, the coaches have no reason to drop him, but to be honest, recently Dante has been missing a lot and him being captain isn't going to protect him if we don't score goals.'

'Okay, well then that won't be problem, right?' They score to the literal maximum every game.

'Right now, sure,' Shane says, 'but we haven't exactly been playing top teams, and we're eyeing a national championship run. The competition is only going to get harder the further the season goes.'

Shane parks infront of the house, 'Cara before you go...'

Oh no, I hoped he wouldn't want to talk about how after the party I really don't want to be that close to him anymore. It's been seven days since I mistook him for Dante but my betrayal still feels fresh.

I'm just grateful that Angie didn't tell him anything more than me saying I loved him.

'Shane, I'm sorry it's Tuesday and I have a lot of chores to-' I turn around and Shane has a wrapped book in his hands and is offering it to me.

'I remember the schools you said you wanted to go to, and I noticed that a lot of them besides having really good soccer teams, also had really good literature programs, soo...' He's trying hard not to smile.

I take the book from him and unwrap it, 'Oh, Shane...' It's my favorite book, a first edition. How did he even know? 'Shane this is amazing, though, I already have a copy.'

'I know you do,' Shane doesn't flinch and is still smiling, 'I saw it in your room once, a little mangled, this one is special though. Open the cover.'

I look at him unsure of what to expect, I open the book and...

'It's been signed,' by the author, I look up at Shane who is smiling even more, then back down to I read the inscription, 'To Cara, enjoy the story no more than your own.'

My favorite author signed my favorite book and... 'Shane how did you... when did you-'

As soon as I look up Shane takes my chin in his hand and softly presses his lips to mine. 'I love you Cara.'

Pushing open the front door, I walk in to a scolding mother, yelling at me because of the state of the house. I go about doing my chores and by the time I am done cooking supper I feel exhausted. Dante comes into the house looking equally tired.