All Comments on 'Mine Ch. 15'

by *Eve*

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bravo! Bravo!

Gosh, I can't believe, it's finally done! No more begging you to complete Mine! Overall, the story was well-written and I commend you on finishing it, Eve! I liked it very much and I giggled like an idiot each time I saw that you posted, as I've said before. Now, if you have an itching to do another series just as powerful as this one, I shall be on call to read it! Thank you so much for a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THANK YOU , THANK YOU , THANK YOU!!!

Thank you Eve, for a beautifully written story!!!

Sorry to see it end, but i do love the ending!! You're are in a class of your own!!!

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
I am sad because....

its finally over. Buh!

This story was sexy, sensual, strong, compasionate, awesome, etc,etc,etc.

What I liked about it most was Jake's jealousy. With all this open marriage, group sex, wife giving stories that are posted on this site, jealousy is a feeling that is not expressed quite often. I love to read about jealous reactions in a love story, and Jake delivered well.

I really loved this story, and will be waiting for another one from you.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
FABULOUS!!! BRAVISSIMO! KAI, THE WRITER!

Wonderful story! I loved it, absolutely loved it!3dcd

jadedlili76jadedlili76over 19 years ago
Farewell, Jake and Narissa!!

This is a great ending for such a well-written and emotional story. There were times in there when I wasn't so sure that our heroes were going to make it. So bravo and a well deserved standing ovation to Eve for one of the best stories ever written on Lit! I was with you from chapter one and damn, Jake did piss me off a lot thoughout the whole thing, but we made it to the end. I'm sad to see them go but I'm sure that you will be starting a new story soon.;)

LKinkoLKinkoover 19 years ago
Wonderful!!

Thank you for the superb wrap up to this brilliant story, Eve. I was hooked after the first chapter and each addition were unbelievably amazing. Looking forward to more contributions from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful

Love it from beginning to end. Eve, you did a wonderful job and I look forward to reading more. Thank you so much for the blissful reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE FINISH THE STORY FROM AFAR I LOVE HTAT STORY AND I HOPE THAT ONE DAY YOU WILL FINISH IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love it, hate it

Absolutely love it. Jake oh Jake the devastatingly gorgeous hunk that hung like a horse (shiver) and innocently beautiful Narissa. Love the build up only thing I hate about the story is he shared her with his friends and that two russian sex-crazed couple who violated our sweet Narissa, that gives me a nightmare. In reality I would not want my body to be violated this horribly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
'SIGH'

Only 1 word is needed...........BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!

This was by far the best story i have every read on this website. This should be published, seriously! I couldn't stop reading, I had to find out what was gonna happen. All I can think to say is, "Thank you!" You are a very talented author, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Absolute Best

This is truly an amazing series. I've read all of th chapters over and over again, and have read other stories on this site, but they just can't hold a candle to this one. It wasn't just the sex, but the feeling and emotion that you put into the characters. I hope you continue to write, even if it is not just for this site. I'm sure you would be talented at a lot of other genres.

BasraBasraover 18 years ago
Great Story

I'm glad you didn't settle for just sex and a generic plot. This series went beyond that, something few authors on this site are capable of, especially in the interracial love section. If this is the end for Narissa and Jake, it's a good end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!

I really enjoyed reading this story. I couldn't stop until the very end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I loved it!

I absolutely loved this story. Great job. :D

Nicole

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing and HOT, HOT, HOT!!

Eve did it again. Jake turned out to be a wonderful, gentle, loving, compassionate, and thorough lover. Narissa grew into a strong, tenacious woman. BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brilliant!!!!!!!

This story took me through the entire range of emotions, suspense and drama. Please keep writing...you're truly gifted

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding!!!!

Very well written...this story is publishing material. Characters were thoroughly developed and the plot was suspenseful and interesting. I loved the intensity and emotions!!!

ghscrubbiesghscrubbiesabout 17 years ago
Awesome!

Wow, what a complex pair. This story was so great in many ways. Loved how she became assertive knowing that she would never let him totally dominate her again. Loved that he finally realized that he would have to curb his dominating tendencies to make a lasting relationship with her. Loved Tim as their sounding board and friend. Hopefully, you will be still writing stories for this board again. Once again, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Refreshing

Loved the 3-dimesional charectors and the surprise ending. How refreshing to read a BDSM where the main charecters decide not to choose BDSM as a life style! (except their own bedroom of course!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Read over and over again

This story is so complex and sexy. I always have to read again about a couple times a year. Are going to write anymore or so you have other stories posted somewhere else?

mrskelleymrskelleyabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

Wonderful story...Love all aspects!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69almost 16 years ago
Needed a great read...so I read it again...

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME!

I'm lost for words... this was wonderfully written. 5 stars!!!

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973over 15 years ago
i just wish love like that really existed...

you are an incredible writer, i love your style and your voice. please never stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank You

Your writing is absolutely breathtaking as was this series. All I can say is thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I EXPECT NOTHING BUT THE BEST FROM YOU!

I'm so glad you (the author) told me about this story. I loved it. I read some of the earlier comments and for those unclear of the concept of BDSM, you should stay away from things you don't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mmmmm

In the beginning of reading this story I thought wow this can be really what I was looking for. The best story I've ever read here or anywhere else. The plot was superb and the whole storyline was fantastic. But there are some aspects about this story which I can't understand in real life. How is it possible for someone to be violated, raped, taken advantage of and humiliated by so many people and still enjoy sex at the same time? I am sorry but I think she must be sick. I mean look! she is made to eat like a dog beside a real dog from the same plate and still only a little later demands to be fucked by the man who has made her to do this? She must be disgusted or even worse demands to be fucked in the ass by someone else?!! I think there are only two possibilities , one that she is really crazy or two that this story is nothing near realistic. I mean if I were her what that man did would have certainly made me insane for the rest of my life. Then she just goes out and forgive him?!!

How can she even think that he loves her?!!

on the other hand how can someone claim to "love" someone else and treat her like this? to beat her senseless until she passes out or urinate or humiliate her like she is nothing but a dog and not have second thoughts about what he has done?!! So if you do some research you will find out that someone like Jake's character in real life is not a sane person and he needs to be treated. and can not change all of sudden and become a new person who doesn't repeat his past actions. I mean his actions has far passed the limit that can be forgived by only an apologize.

If all of this had happened inside the bedroom with no one else witnessing and if Jake was a lot caring after beating her or at least a little remorseful maybe I could accept that he loved her but I don't think what is now between them is love. It's just an intense crave for sex. I don't even think that this story belongs to the love section.

I'm really sorry this story was progressing great, I truly loved Jake's domineering side, his looks and even their age gap and Narrisa's innocence. I even liked his tricks to make her his and even up to the part that he made her stay in his house but then after that he went too far much much too far and did somethings that I don't think can ever be corrected. I really wanted to save it and print it for my collection but with what happened in those parties and the beatings and other things I am not going to do it. (I don't really want to have these kind of stuff in my collection).

Anyway you are a talented writer and despite everything it was an impressing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

Found this story the other day and just finished it and wow it was great I really enjoyed reading it thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
!!

One of the best stories I've read!~

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story!

This was a sleeper. I came across this by accident, but it was an INCREDIBLE roller coaster ride. I tugged at every emotion. There were times I was laughing, crying, and just HOTT!

Great, unique, passionate writing. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stockholm syndrome

I read the entire collection and to be honest, this man need to be put down. No jail time for this dirty bastard. The young lady suffer from stockholm syndrome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yaaaaay!

That was pretty much all I had to say about this story. Yaaaaay. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

i loved the story line. it was amazing. the only bad thing about the whole thing was the typos. they were everywhere and it distracted my reading... but other than that, great writing. keep it up!!!

mrsshippardmrsshippardabout 13 years ago
OMG

OMG I LOVE THIS STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
??????????????????

OK thus story was definatley weird and very twisted but you could tell very early in the story that Jake loved Narissa it just took him a long time to admit it and an even longer time to admit it to himself overall the story was amazing and I liked it

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsalmost 12 years ago
awwww!

you are mine! really cute :)

islandqtislandqtover 11 years ago
hmm...

This was interesting, I wish you hadn't gone the conventional route and had her move on completely. Somehow I don't feel like he suffered enough. He put her through A LOT! She also never addressed the fact that he was the one who ruined her educational asperations... don't know how I feel about this story. Not convinced about Jake's transformation but it was well written and I stuck it out so that must say something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

This story was a good story...very twisted & weird...but good. Pissed me off a lot of times to, Jake did deserve a little more torture, but hey...this is your story, you make the rules. Lol, excellent job, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Totally agree about the Stockholm Syndrome

After all the shit this animal put her through, there's no way she would have felt free to love him of her own volition, if NOT loving him meant she would have to sustain the inhumane punishments he gave her. He took away her ability to make decisions on her own when he stole her freedom. He took away her education aspirations (as another reader astutely pointed out). He took away her opportunity to even find a job on her own, so that when she did get a job, she effectively remained under his thumb (come on, he OWNS THE COMPLEX). He absolutely has a god complex. And the idea that any woman thinks this is sexy gives me the heebie jeebies. He's no better than her would-be rapist in the first chapter, except he's rich, white, and isn't blatant enough to steal her power in public. No, he abducts her and does it all in the privacy of his own home.

No redemption for this asshole. And no kudos to his slimy friend, either. Ol' Timmy knew exactly how to twist a situation to his advantage when he stuck his dick into a traumatized girl who was likely suffering from PTSD. Both of these guys are dead to me. This story sucked from beginning to end (even though I kept reading in the HOPE that these guys would get their just rewards). I certainly won't be wasting my time with any of your other stories, since I'm sure your other characters are as unsavory and as dumb-as-a-rock as these. This should be categorized under Non Con/ Reluctance, because while the "Interracial" was there, nothing about "Love" was represented. It was a sick power game from start to finish and an insult to the idea of romance.

mellowmusemellowmuseabout 11 years ago
Makes me uncomfortable

I really do enjoy your writing style and if your intention was to disturb me, then you are very talented. I did feel however, that the story was misrepresented in its categorization as an "interracial love" story as opposed to a "non consensual/reluctance" story. There was no real love at any point during the story and the disturbing part was that the story seems to fit with some people's actual ideal of love.

MsShaybabeMsShaybabeabout 11 years ago
Nice story....

I loved this story...it was well written....keep up the good work....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow. I liked the story.

Believe it or not, even in fiction there is some truth to behold. I think some people tend to take these stories a bit too seriously instead of using them as a sort of reprieve from reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't let the Author Hook U up

I give it to you the way you opened the story is what grabbed the readers including myself. Excellent job of hooking us. The problem that some had was that it took a violent left turn on us. As readers we held on because we're hoping at some point it all comes back to the story we Thought we'd begun to read. Ms. Author you can write. Again your approach of the story is what worked. However that was about all that worked because you went way far left and the characters didn't keep up. Jake didn't grow & Narissa was still a naive idiot. The plot and characters need work but I think it's a win for the Author just posted in the wrong category but then maybe not look at all the comments and attention. So hey maybe it wasn't a misstep after all.

AquarelaAquarelaover 10 years ago
I don't think this was the correct category

As you can read in the many commentes from you readers...many like this story, and many said they loved it...sorry I cannot say the same. I guess I'm a sucker for romance and this had nothing of that yes it was love but a sick on let me say....interratial yes she was black he was white....but the category shoud have being non consent of BDSM...not romance and the fact that some consider this cool and one even wrote " i wish there was a love like that" someting like that...that'ssome pretty disturbing shit!!!!!! He raped her....kidnaped her!!! Tortured her!!!! Destroyed her life!!! Shared her with his friends!!! Humilliated her....we all remember the dog scene..any way...I don't get it....your writing is good...a lot of mispell words but I'm guessing is the autocorrect word spelling shitty software...you were able to proyect the fellings of your caracter and that is awesome....cause I felt rape right along with her...that was ughhhh bad! Thanks for sharing .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NOT a romance...

I agree with two other commentators; this was a totally unrealistic story and not a BDSM romance. It belongs in the nonconsent/reluctance section. You're a good writer and the first 5 chapters were strong but there is no way the two main characters could so easily fall into a "happily ever after" ending after Jake's sadistic and disturbing treatment of Narissa. And as one commentator pointed out, Narissa would have to be crazy if she yearns for sex with Jake right after he humiliates her in front of all his friends. If these two really wanted to give their relationship a try, nothing short of serious long-term therapy, both individual and couple's therapy, would make that possible.

Nonetheless, I still enjoyed the story otherwise I wouldn't have read the entire thing. I just think it needs to be in another section. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!!! :)

I'm not here super impose my opinion by telling you what catagory you should have listed your story under (let's just leave that for the haters) I just want to say thank you for the enjoyable ride your story took me on....for 15 chapters, I laughed, got angry, disagreed and got a little horny all the while enjoying each and every chapter...Where ever you are I hope you are still writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

Fantastic happy ending and a surprising one too. Very well written and it deserves 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Epilogue

Please come back and write an epilogue! I hope Jake and Narissa have a ton of kids!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved this story! Couldn’t put it down til I had read it all.

Loved the ending; mostly. I loved that they wound up together. However, I think it happened too quickly, too easily for him. He should have had to suffer more. He should have had to personally experience at least some of what she experienced; the pain, the humiliation, etc.

Anyway. Great writing! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well!

It turned out much better than I had hoped. Not at all into the BDSM thing OR stories. This one was really good, though. Thank you!

MzBeaMzBeaabout 4 years ago
Loved it

It's fantasy, people lol.. I loved it!

kernredkernredover 2 years ago

I have avoided reading this story for 2 years.....I'm so glad I read it

LacastrianLacastrianabout 2 years ago

"It didn't mean anything to either of us" is the most ridiculous excuse I've ever seen for this kind of situation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous