Mine (Domme/Slave Fantasy)

Story Info
First time between a Domme and her Slave.
1.8k words
4.24
7.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was inevitable, this moment. I stare at my reflection to try and bring it into focus. I look the part, bits of skin on display in between the black strappy lingerie, thigh high boots, fishnet pantyhose and of course, a beautiful flesh-coloured cock strapped on. The one you've been playing with for months in fact. Up until now I had only ever been submissive with a man in person; this would be the first time I'd be in the dominant role.

I give my hair toss to fluff it up, opting for curls over straight locks. "You got this..", I whisper to my reflection. I turn from the mirror with a semi-confident nod and move to open the door into the suite.

You're kneeling in your collar and leash, just like in the numerous images you sent me, and it calls to my inner Domme. It's surreal that you're here, flesh and blood, a few feet from me. After months of fantasizing, hours masturbating to thoughts of us, your voice, your body...the things you've done for me, I feel like I'm dreaming. Only I'm not. I can smell you, from cock to neck, I already have you memorized. MINE, the thought echos through me.

The sound of my boots steadies me as I walk towards you. I stop in front of you and look my fill at your beautiful body, strong and yet submissive. I reach out and touch the ink trailing up your arm and hear you hiss, a sound that spikes heat through me. MINE. My fingers stop at your shoulder even though every inch of me screams to touch ALL of you at once. I widen my stance so that my legs are parted; my pussy lips are bared between the two black straps there and I feel the cool air against the wetness. "Smell me, slave."

I feel a shudder run through you as you lift your head slightly and inhale reverently, inches from my heated flesh. As if powerless, you begin to lean in and my hand is there fisting your hair, painful enough to illicit a gasp from you. I tsk, tsk and shake my head at you. "Open your mouth for me."

You do, slowly parting lips that I have committed to memory. Your tongue surges forward in a wet, inviting shudder. I gather the saliva in my mouth and slowly drop it down into your waiting one. I know what this does to you and the second it hits your tongue you're giving me that throaty fucking groan I've come to expect from you. Resisting the urge to swallow, you keep your mouth open for me like an obedient slut.

I reach a hand between my legs and swipe at the wetness there. I trace a cum-covered finger over your lips, making them glossy. Your breath hitches and I know you can smell me even more intimately like this. There is excitement in your eyes like you are seconds away from getting a reward. Only you're not. I lean down to lick them clean. Hearing your disappointed whimper this close to me fuels me with lust...and power.

Instead, I spit my cum-flavoured drool into the palm of my hand and begin stroking my girlcock, a breath away from your parted lips. I pull my heated eyes from yours and look between your legs to where your hard cock is hanging. MY COCK. I nudge your full balls firmly with my boot, once...twice. On the third time you cry out and I lean in, sinking my girlcock deep. I FEEL you groan as your mouth envelopes me and respond with my own as I whisper your name. I've seen what you can do with this thing and I am not gentle as I pump my hips and fuck your face. Pushing you back against the bed, I use it as leverage and fuck you up against it. I work in deep and wish I could feel the head of my cock lodged in your tight throat.

Your hands come up to grab at my hips when I would have pulled away, holding me inside of you as your watery eyes plead with mine to TAKE!

"Jesus...!" Fisting your hair again I pull out and push my wet cock into your face and smack it against your cheeks. "You're a greedy, fucking cock whore for me, aren't you?"

You growl something unintelligible and swallow me whole. I feel your hands move to my ass and allow it because I barely have self control and have NEEDED you...this, for so long. I don't hold back this time, driving in deep over and over until all I hear is the sound of you gagging and see you covered in saliva and tears. My clit is on fire from the aggressive face fuck and it pulls me from my lust-fuelled trance. I push on your head and free myself from your strong mouth, moving out of reach.

We are both breathing hard, eyes locked, as I push my hair back from my sweaty face and try and regain myself, shocked at how lost in the moment I was. I look down and see a pool of your pre-cum on the floor beneath you. A wicked grin flickers across my mouth. "You're going to clean up your pre-cum off the floor and use it to get your virgin ass ready for me to use slave."

You don't even hesitate, swiping up the creamy mess with two fingers and reaching around to your ass.

"Not so fast, whore...bend over the bed and do it so I can watch and enjoy what a total ass slut you've become."

You swear and groan my name and I feel them both in my gut. Moisture is leaking from my cunt I'm SO on edge. If I had balls I'd be squeezing them TIGHT. I watch as you stand and turn with deliberate slowness, bending over the bed, legs spread. I bite my lips at the sight of your hole peaking out from between your crack. You make a show of fucking your two cum-slick fingers in and out of your tight opening. You're so into it I slap your hand away and step up to your ass, grabbing handfuls of it. I grind my dick against the fullness of your cheeks and for once I'm thankful it's not a real cock so I'm not cumming before I even get inside you.

I reach for your leash and pull it behind you so your head is bent back, making you arch and push out your ass. I lean forward over your body and place my lips against your ear. "Remember two things slave: One, there is no stopping this. Two, don't you dare fucking cum until I say."

"Ughhhh....own me...pleeeaaasssseeee!!!!"

I pull back, feeling a current of electricity run between us. So much has lead up to this moment and I never want it to end. I know after this I won't ever want to let you go. Shaking my head I push that thought away and lube up my cock, my heeled boots making me the perfect height to slide right in. "Reach back and hold open what's mine, slut."

"Yessssssss....!" You moan like a bitch in heat and do as I ask and I reward you with a few lewd smacks of wet cockhead against your pucker.

"This is MY filthy fuckhole and I'm going to wreck it so good."

Your voice is animalistic, raw with need. "Fuck meeee...oh god fuck me pleaasseee!"

I'm inside you a moment later, taking what I want in one single stroke. We both groan in unison, you fisting the cover on the bed and me fisting your leash. Knowing I'm buried balls deep inside of you gives me a rush of pleasure. You've had this cock in your ass too many times to count but somehow this feels different now that I have it strapped on and for a moment I pretend that I am the first; that you're shocked by the intrusion. Then I let loose, thankful it's not.

I set up a steady pace of thrusts, knowing your cock is trapped between your body and the bed and revel in the filth flying from your mouth faster than I can move. My hips fuck you into the bed and I shift, putting one foot up on the bed frame and changing my angle. "Slap, slap, slap..." The room is filled with higher pitched cries from you and I know I'm hitting it just right.

"Jesus...FUCK....pleasssseeee! Use my filthy fucking asshole until you cum!"

Your words push me into another realm of arousal and I grind down hard and fast on you knowing I'm being rough. You take the abuse with the pleasure and use it to hold your orgasm at bay.

I drop your leash and grab you by the shoulder, sinking my fingers in, needing to touch you, to feel connected to you. MINE! "Oh GOD...take this cock, slave!" I pull you up off the bed and press our sweaty bodies together, sliding my arm around you to grab MY cock. Not slowing down I pound into your ass which pushes your swollen shaft through my tight fist. "There's no coming back from this slut...from this point forward your ass is meant for cock and cum!"

"Holy FUCKING Christ!" You grit out between your clenched teeth. "I'll be YOUR filthy cock whore I promisseee!"

I groan my approval into your back and bite down, driving my cock in over and over until I feel my orgasm barrelling towards me. "Fuck...give me your cum now slave!"

My orgasm hits me like a fucking freight train, the intensity like nothing else I've ever experienced and I ride out the endless waves of pleasure, slowing down to grind on your ass, my lips parted as I breathe heavily against your sweaty skin. I'm shocked to feel wetness in my hand when yours closes over mine to keep pumping you through the aftershocks of your orgasm. I let you take over, coming down from what feels like an adrenaline high?

"I....," my voice cuts off and nothing else comes out.

You slowly separate our bodies and I look down to watch as though I'm lost in a fog. You are turning toward me, tugging your collar from your neck and letting it fall to the bed. I see the transition on your face almost immediately and you are tipping my chin up to study me intently.

I try again. "I...,"

This time your mouth is there taking mine in a hungry lust-filled kiss. This brings me back into the moment and I moan into it and feel your hands move under my hair to cup my neck as you deepen the kiss. I'm reaching out for you in the next breath, pushing my body into yours as my hand wanders everywhere at once, your smell and taste overwhelming me. MINE!

You're suddenly tugging at the harness around my waist, loosening it enough to push it from my body before you toss me down roughly and push open my thighs, looking your fill. Your gaze is dark and hungry and I understand it. Expect it. There is a low possessive growl in your throat and it echos what I feel: MINE!